• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Catherine Sona Ortiz

Catherine gave her mom a smile when she was done and made her way to Julian's bedroom. Once she got there, she sat on the bed and shook her little brother awake.
"Hey June! Wake up, Mom's driving today" She whispered as she started to shake him. Maybe the news would wake him up.
Wormy Wormy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luna Esther Lopez

Luna went back to the kitchen, mop in hand as she hummed one of her many favourite songs. She stopped on her tracks when she saw Dad putting cereal on a bowl, without milk. The blonde skipped over to her dad and hugged him from behind.

"Goo Morning Papa!" She sang and had to jump to kiss his cheek.

eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch

Mako Davis/Shiro
Home
Interaction: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch Mention: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez
Mako get up from floor where she was playing with doll and runned to her mother. "Hi Mommy! I sleep dly!" She said to her mother as she hugged her. She had bit trouble to say some letters still. "How is Mama?"

Xavier Harper Richard
He thought a bit, and realized he'd bailed on the ADD meds that morning. "Oh, yeah." He nodded to Ashley, getting his bowl and cleaning it before he dumped it into the sink. He grabbed his phone and went to his room, taking the two tablets he had to take for his condition. He took note of what Ashley said, grabbing his backpack, and God forbid he forget it, his skateboard. He looked at his cat Briar who was sitting on his bed, gently petting her back for a few seconds before leaving the room. He tiptoed into Kayla's room, gently nudging her. "Hey, Kay? It's time to wake up.He ran a hand through his hair, waiting for her to respond to him.
Interactions - Nick36545 Nick36545 - Ashley, Lia Lia - Kayla

Monica Harvey Garza
Monica smiled at her youngest child. "Ellie, if anyone makes fun of you, I will fight them myself!" She said jokingly, rubbing Ellie's back (but she really would be pissed if somebody bullied Ellie for her hearing). "And I promise the eardrops won't hurt. I'll be extra gentle." She looked to Catherine. "Thanks for feeding Ellie, even if it wasn't the healthiest choice." She chuckled, going to unlock the front door, knowing Oscar would probably come over to see Julian. She walked to her room, walking past the bed and setting Ellie on the counter, and getting the ear drops before giving them to Ellie. She got her daughter off the counter, placing her on the bed and giving her the shark toy she had in her room. It was a spare in case Ellie broke the original.

Interactions - Texangamer Texangamer - Ellie, ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool - Catherine

Amelia Harold

Amelia kissed Sky one last time before he left. She kept a huge smile on her face while he was around, because she didn't want him to notice how depressed she was, but once he got out of the house, she stopped smiling. She sat at the kitchen table and buried her face into her hands, feeling so tired and sad.

"Yeah, Cora came into the kitchen, said good morning only to Sky and then left without breakfast, pretending I wasn't there", Amelia answered Ken. Her head was starting to ache, what meant that she needed another drink, but she chose to wait until she wasn't near Ken. She knew he hated alcohol. "And you know what? I bet she's not going to school. I'm gonna call her school principal later, and if she's not there, I swear God we'll figure a way to send her to boarding school, Ken". She sighed. "Can you fix me some coffee, please?"

Mention: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Nick36545 Nick36545 eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch
--
Kayla Richards

It was always very difficult for Kayla to wake up. She always took many pills before bed, so she could have a smooth night, but they were so strong that made almost impossible to get out of bed. Even with her brother nudging her, she tossed and turned a little before opening her eyes. "Stop it, Xavi", she whined. "I don't feel well".

She never felt well, not since she was diagnosed with that terrible disease. That day wasn't any different. Kayla tried to sit, adjusted her nasal cannula around her face and sighed. "My head hurts".

Mentions: rosebubbles rosebubbles

Sky
Sky smiled after their mother gave them a kiss. Then, Sky let and got on the bus, and sat down on seat. Lastly, Skyler got to school and went to MRs. Jones class, and couldn't wait to see their friends.

Interactions: Lia Lia -Mom

Ellie Sophia Ortiz

Ellie just giggled at her little joke as she felt her mom rub her back as she smiled feeling her mom pick her up she smiled when she was taken to her mom room being put on the counter when her mom was done getting the ear drops she just smiled when she was put on her mom's bed seeing her mother give her favorite toy" tank yoo mommy" she said. Ellie just hugged her shark toy" mommy can i take guppy to skool it make me feel better about going to skool" she said as she rubbed her eyes she was still in her PJs her hair was still a mess she didn't want to go to school" mommy do I have to go to skool can't i go to work with mommy i be good" she said scared of going to school. rosebubbles rosebubbles

Last edited:
Cora Harolds
High school
Interaction:
Mention: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch Lia Lia

After bit of walk, Cora arrived to school. She could have skipped school, but she wanted to know from timetable when her two favourite classes would be and as they hadn't agreed any other places to see each other with Emily.

Last couple weeks had been torture to her, she had have nightmares about that one night and she couldn't have gone to see Emily to talk about it. Recording music had helped at beginning at daytime, but not at nights and last couple days after she had finished mixing and stitches had been removed, but her grounding had stayed over weekend. That had been reason why she had ignored her mother today, she blamed her parents from that she had started to see even worse nightmares.

At school she taked her usual standing place, where she could see most of schoolyard. She felt in school that she did teachers job to stop bullying, as most bullies were rich's and/or political's kids, so teachers only looked after best students and if she got caught from fighting with bully, it was only her who got punishment.​

Last edited:
Julian Ortiz
Interacting: ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Catherine), rosebubbles rosebubbles (Monica)
Mentioned: Dawnstar Dawnstar (Oscar), Texangamer Texangamer (Ellie)

Despite often being awake bright and early, Julian had been sound asleep that morning. Maybe it was a Monday thing. He hadn't even stirred until the sensation of being shaken abruptly finished whatever dream he was having. With a long yawn, he slowly sat himself up, rubbing his eyes as he did so. He didn't really come-to until registering the second half of what his sister said. "Wait, what?!" he exclaimed, suddenly snapping out of his sleepiness. "But I was gonna go with Oscar!" Throwing himself out of bed, he raced off to find his mother.

"Mom, pleeease can I not have a lift to school? Pretty please? I was gonna go with Oscar!" Julian didn't stop to draw breath after bursting into the room. He gave Monica his best pleading look, hoping she would understand. "I'll get ready super fast, so we wouldn't be late or anything - I swear!" He hoped he sounded convincing, despite the fact he was stood there in his pyjamas, not looking very ready at all. He was ready to rail off further arguments as to why going with his friend was a good idea, until he noticed Ellie was being given ear drops. "Oh." His expression shifted to one of concern. "Is Ellie okay?"

Isaac Williams
Interacting: N/A
Mentioned: TenshuZninja TenshuZninja (Angus, Emory)

Isaac had woken to the sound of the front door closing, as he often did. It was like his substitute for having a proper alarm. He lay in bed for a while, feeling quite content, until he was hit with the realisation that it was Monday. A school day. That week would be his third of being in sixth grade, and to be perfectly honest, he wasn't taking the transition to middle school well. Everything was different there. Different building, different classes, different teachers... Even his friends from elementary school had started acting differently. Isaac was certainly not a fan.

Groaning internally, he got out of bed, dressing into clean underwear and clothes he had discarded onto the floor the previous night. There was no need to pack his bag, as that was done in advance, so he made his way downstairs to have breakfast. As always, breakfast for Isaac was apple juice and dry cereal. The boy had no trouble sticking to what he knew and liked, especially in a time where many other aspects of his life were changing. He wondered if his parents would be up soon. Hopefully there would be a chance to see them before leaving to catch the bus.

Ashley
Ashley went and feed his dog, Jake, and gave him some water. Next, he went, and got his bookbag. Harajuku-Fashion-Teenage-Girl-Backpacks-College-Schoolbag-Cute-Bag-Gradient-Ribbon-Nylons-Swee...jpgAfter that, Ashley went into Kayla's room, and said, "Time to get up and ready to go to school." Lastly, he put his bookbag on.

Interactions: Lia Lia - Kayla/Little sister

Oscar Lee Williams
8a765d71922860e29f4f51323f83a088.png

With one foot in-front of the other Oscar headed-off in this enthusiastic dash down the steet weaving left and right with each push of his custom-rigged skates. Honestly it was pretty hard to find a time Oscar wasn't wearing, or at-least carrying one of his pairs. (And yes he does have a second pair , a heavier 'aggressive' set for doing cool tricks and stunts at the skatepark; but they weren't as fast or as smooth 'a ride as his other pair if the ground wasn't perfect.) He could practically live on them, if it wasn't for the adults sayign he cant, he might very well just wear them 24/7 - Well except maybe in the shower, they'd be a pain to dry!

He after just a minute ended up at the driveway of his friends place, quickly turning in an arc to reduce his speed and break all with style, wobbling only a tiny bit at the end of his breaking-arc. "Woooaah!!" `I hope nobody saw that...` He steadied himself, before rolling back a few paces as he looked to the upstairs windows.

He peered through Julian's window, hoping to catch a glimpse or and wave to his friend, but not to no avail. `Come oooon. Where are you? I wanna race!`
Though Oscar was a still little early, and hadn't actually asked Julian about this yet, he just came up with this super awesome route last night that they could use on the way to school. Meanwhile the impatient-anxiety of waiting a whole thirty seconds had already started to build, as he kept trying to locate Julian in any of the upstairs windows.

Mentions: Wormy Wormy (Julian Ortiz)

Catherine Sona Ortiz

Catherine gasped dramatically at June's reply. He probably forgot that it wasn't every day that Mom drove them to school "Maybe mom can drive him there with us!" Cat sighed and sat on the bed
"Come on, it's not everyday she drives us to school"
Wormy Wormy

Matías Lopez

Location: Home; kitchen| Interacting with: Luna ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool | Mentions: N/A

Embarrassingly enough, Matías jumped when he heard Luna’s voice. He had been in such a slump that he had hardly noticed his daughter being awake or the puddle of juice on the floor. Stifling his surprise, he turned to the small girl, smiling at her and trying to appear to all the world like he wasn’t a dumpster fire. “Mmmorning, mi Luna,he murmured, looking at her and then, finally, past her to see the puddle on the floor. “Ah, did you spill?” He asked, voice not so much angry as it was observational. Mostly just tired.

Ken Harolds

Location: Kitchen| Interacting with: Amelia Lia Lia Sky Nick36545 Nick36545 | Mentions: Cora Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Ken watched as sky left, smiling after him, and then frowned when he turned to his wife and saw her slumped over the table. Pouring his own cup of coffee, he listened to her rambling about Cora, eyebrows set sternly. “I wish it wouldn’t come to that...” He trailed off with a heavy sigh, pulling out a “World’s Best Mom” mug and filling it as well, before placing it before it before Amelia, pressing a kiss into the top of her head. “Maybe she’ll surprise us,” he mused, sitting down next to her and sipping at his coffee.

Cass Davis

Location: Shared bedroom | Interacting with: Mako Veltsu VI Veltsu VI | Mentions: N/A

Cass bent over, hugging Mako back and picking her up, holding her child on her hip. “Up we go!” She said, joking as she walked them into the kitchen. “Momma’s fine, sweetie, but what do you want to eat?” she asked.

code by Ri.a

Mako Davis/Shiro
Home
Interaction: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch Mention:
Mako giggled as her mother lifted her up.
"Stawbelly yoghoult!" She yelled when her mother asked what she wanted to eat, one hand holding her rag doll. "And bananamash to Emmy!"

Last edited:

|| Emily Ashton||

"Wake up!" her mom called to her from her bedroom door. Ugh Why did it have to be so early in the morning? Emily grumbled to herself as she rolled onto her side and reaching for her phone on the nightstand and squinted at the bright screen. Sluggishly, the girl sat up and went about getting ready for school before a wave of nausea washed over her and she threw up into her bathroom sink. "No No No...please," she pleaded quietly before trying her best to clean it up so there was no evidence.

Stuffing her phone and some cash into her pocket and snatching her backpack from the floor next to her bedroom door and slinging it over her shoulder, she bid her mom goodbye and left for school. Maybe she just ate something bad? But that wouldn't make sense with how long she hasn't been feeling well.

Making her way to the gas station she stepped inside to grab the dreaded object....a pregnancy test. "J-Just t-this..." she whispered and avoided eye contact as she placed the box on the counter awkwardly in front of the attendant. "Y-You ok? You look like how I feel," she tries to lighten the mood after the guy before her left. It seemed like a strange situation between them.

_________________________________________________________________________________

||Theresa Ashton||

Theresa sat in front of her laptop staring at the words on the page. Why was it so hard to write? The words used to flow right through her and onto the page. "Maybe another cup will help," she said softly to herself as she stood and grabbed her mug of coffee. When had she gotten up? 4? No, 5? Yeah that seemed right. Theresa glanced up at the microwave clock before sighing, "Let's get up the princess."

"Wake up," She spoke loudly into her daughter's room before turning and walking back to the kitchen to fill her mug and continue trying to write her next book.

_________________________________________________________________________________

||Himeno Shiro||

Thump Thump Thump. "Ugh...please...stop it baby," Hime groaned. Thump Thump. "Fine," she mumbles tiredly to herself before heaving herself to her feet and standing up. The heavily pregnant girl began to make her way towards the bathroom in the hallway when she came across her girlfriend and her girlfriend's daughter. "Hey sweetie," Hime smiled softly, her eyes barely awake yet.

eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Bailey Loranne Willams

Bailey just hugged her stuffed owl as she was asleep in her bed she was nervous about school she didn't like going since she usually gets bullied because of her Asthma she been to herself not talking to her parents and any of her family really she just rubbed her eyes holding onto her owl going under the covers she just wanted to hide. Bailey just yawned as she woke up as she was still a bit tired looking for inhaler she was wheezing a bit she had forgotten where she had put her inhaler' where did i put it' she thought as she coughed a bit she just hugged her stuffed owl she couldn't help it she loved owls it was her favorite animal.​

Last edited:
Evey Williams
Texangamer Texangamer
Evey was barely awake when the sound of one of her brothers calling out and a door slamming jolted her. She sat up, stretching, before looking to her alarm. She shrugged, and went to turn it off. She wasn’t exactly a morning person; if she could Evey would stay awake all night and sleep during the day. But, that wasn’t her class schedule.

She got up, bolting to the bathroom before the rest of the family (except Oscar, he always woke up early) and started doing her hygiene at lightning speed. She didn't want to be rushed along into doing anything super fast, and knew she could knock it all out in fifteen minutes or less. She had already taken a shower last night, washing her hair in the process, so there was no struggle on that end. Evey got out of the bathroom, still in her sweatpants and oversized t-shirt, all while skipping steps to put toast in the toaster and get the cinnomin, butter, and sugar out. As she worked, she heard some coughing from upstairs. Suddenly her mind popped up that Baileys inhaler was in the bathroom, and she was coughing.

Evey bolted upstairs, went into the bathroom, and grabbed her inhaler before bringing it to Baileys room.

“Morning. Can I come in? I’ve got your inhaler.” She said waiting to enter. Evey never entered her siblings rooms without permission; it was rude.

Bailey Loranne Willams

Bailey just looked at her stuffed owl as she smiled looking at the door she just coughed as she heard a knock her big sister as she smiled happily she loved her siblings she just got up from her bed as she went over to the door" hi big sissy" she said as she looked at her sister than to her inhaler" I was looking for it thank you" she said. Bailey just took her inhaler feeling better" hey Evey what if I join karate with you I mean I want to be strong like you and I want to do something fun beside coming home after school" she asks she always admired her sister for being strong she just held onto her older sister" I'm hungry sissy" she said as she rubbed her eye still a little tired" bullies make fun of me cause I can't breath normally is there something wrong with me" she asked looking a bit sad. Meme Machine Meme Machine

Evey Williams
Texangamer Texangamer
Evey smiled as her little sister called her ‘big sissy’, and nodded. She handed the girl her inhaler, and made sure she took it correctly; though she should know how to do it by now. “Your welcome, Bailey.” She said simply.

She laughed as the little girl said she wanted to join her in karate. Not a making fun of type laugh, but just that it was sweet.
“Well, you need to ask mama and dad about that. Though I’m sure I could teach you something.” She added, placing a hand on her hip.

When Bailey grabbed her leg, Evey bent down to pick her up so she could carry her downstairs for food. She figured she would want some French toast too. Plus, the sugar always helped. When her sister asked if there was anything wrong with her, Evey picked her up, and looked her dead in the eyes.

“Yes. What’s wrong with you is that you believe them. Bailey, you are perfect just the way you are. Bullies are just people who want some control in their lives. Their opinions don’t matter.” She said matter of factly. Then she broke a smile, and raised an arm in triumph. “Now, who wants French toast!” She said happily.

Bailey Loranne Willams

Bailey just looked at her sister as she smiled she loved her siblings she just took the inhaler that her sister gave her" okay i'll ask mama and daddy" she say happily looking at her sister talking she got picked up" so I shouldn't listen to the big kid" she said as she just smiled when her sister told her that she was perfect" the big kids are mean" she said" but I won't listen to them" she told her big sister. Bailey just saw her sister was smiling" I do i want french toast" she says happily as she wanted to eat" I'm hungry" she says as she was holding onto her sister she loved her big sister" can I go watch you after school in karate pretty pwease" she said trying to sound adorable. Meme Machine Meme Machine

Evey Williams
Texangamer Texangamer
Smiling at her sister’s antics, Evey laughed. “Yeah. Just don’t listen to the big kid.” After laughing again, she started skipping down the steps, until they made it to the kitchen. Evey placed Bailey down, and moved into the kitchen before answering her questions with a grin.

“Well, I don't see why you can’t. You’ll have to double check with mama though. Just to make sure you don’t have anything to do.” She said, placing the toast on a plate and adding the melted butter, sugar, and then placing the plate in front of her sister. It was good. Not burnt, but crispy.

She then put two more pieces in the toaster, and turned to her sister. “Your not allergic to any of that right? Just making sure. Also, I need to go change, or else I’ll be late!” She said as she looked at the clock. She didn’t want to be late for school; she had perfect attendance so far and her goal was to keep it for at least half the semester.

Bailey Loranne Willams

Bailey just looked at her as she went to the table as she just realized she was still in her PJs" can you help me pick out an outfit I don't know what to wear" she said as she looked at the food" well I'm only allergic to peanuts and mushrooms" she says to her as she eats her food as she smiled" yummy it tastes so good big sissy" she says happily she loved her sister. Bailey just nodded" okay I'll ask mama when she wakes up" she say as she just looked at her sister" you make good food" she told her she just smiled happily" maybe mama will let me go" she said as she nodded looking at the tv there was nothing on the tv maybe it was for the best for her not to get distracted from the tv​

Evey Williams
Texangamer Texangamer
Evey smiled, nodding at her sister before doing the same thing she did to the last two toast pieces. “I’m glad it tastes good. And of course I’ll help you with your outfit.” She said, before eating her toast quickly. She really did have to get a move on.

“I really hope mama does let you go.” She added, before seeing her sister distracted. She finished off her toast (she was a fast eater) before going half way up the stairs and calling out to Bailey. “I’m gonna go ahead and get dressed. You go pick out a few options and I’ll help you.” She said, before going and closing her door. She locked it, and then changed into some skinny jeans, her white and gold sneakers, a random t-shirt with her green hoodie over it. Then she went over to Baileys room to see the options she had picked out. She checked her sister’s clock to make sure she wasn’t running late. She really needed to go soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back