• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Luna Lopez was watching TV while waiting for the others, since she woke up the earliest again and got ready before anyone else and made herself a PBJ sandwich that she was currently munching on while making sure not to make her scarf dirty. The blue eyed girl surfed the channels for her favourite morning cartoon while thinking about her piano classes. They were pretty good and she could now play two whole songs! Her thoughts made her miss the cartoon channel, which made her start looking again. The blonde finished the last of her sandwich and went to get some juice for herself. She walked to the kitchen and started to hum as she poured the juice on her cup, a bit too much and spilled it.

"A puddle! Now the floor won't be so thirsty!" She said and giggled before skipping off to find the mop.

----------------------------------------

Catherine Ortiz was half napping half awake, face facing the comic book pages on her tablet. Her usually clean room was filled with pencils, paper balls and comics everywhere, and her bed was filled with sketches and the some work in progress pages. Cat's beanie was on the floor and she was using her grey hoodie as a blanket. She was already a good student, why couldn't she be late by a few minutes? She spent the whole of last night making the next pages of her comic, Lazglove, of the sci-fi adventures of mercenariess Hiro and his friend Elia as they try to complete their missions without dying or losing their minds in the galazy of Moyani. She already posted more than one chapter online, and was pretty well known. The alarm rang for the second time, making Cat groan and turn it off lazily, before dropping her head on the pillow.

"Lemme sleep for once, you noise making,ring ring, good morning disturbing monster machine" She groaned as she snuggled on her hoodie.

Cora Harolds
Home => High school
Interaction: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch Lia Lia Nick36545 Nick36545
Mention: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Cora waked up at morning to phone alarm, ready to go school for first time at this year, last time she had been this happy to go school was when it was her freshman year in high school. Reason why she hadn't gone to school was scar at her stomach, stitches had been removed at friday after little over 2 week from when she was stabbed and Emily had brought her to hospital. After release she had briefly visited at their hiding place where Emily had make her to stop worry about Emily and Cora had make Emily swear that she wouldn't go alone at nights when she was grounded, and her father would most likely make patrols nearby their homes. School she hadn't been allowed to go because everyone knew that those stitches wouldn't hold if she was allowed go school.

As Cora get up from from her bed,she put clothes on, grabbed her mp3 player where she had moved
, that she had made at her free time as she was not allowed to leave house and schoolbag. Then she exited her room and headed downstair, saying good morning to her little brother at way, as she left house without breakfast, heading towards school to meet her friend.

Mako Davis/Shiro
Home
Interaction: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch
Mako waked in her bed, wearing her favorite nightdress that her mother had brought her when they had moved to new house. She felt proud herself as she noticed that she had stayed dry this night, before she climbed off her bed and headed to play with her rag doll.

Ellie Sophia Ortiz

Ellie just woke up as she yawn she didn't have her hearing aids on she just looked around everything was quite she just didn't know how to put on her hearing aids on by herself without her mom's help or her sisters help she just went to brush her teeth after she was her teeth she went downstairs she didn't see her mom. Ellie just went back upstairs to bother her older sister she was really hungry she didn't know where her parents were maybe they were still sleeping she just went to find her big sister in her room who were struggling to wake up Ellie was still was sleepy she had a nightmare she didn't want to go back to bed she open the door of her sister's room she couldn't say her sister's name" cat i'm hungry" she whined a bit sleepy. ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Catherine Sona Ortiz

Cat groaned in response before getting out of the bed lazily. She pat Ellie on the head and picked her up, trying to confort her by patting her back softly while she made her way to the kitchen. She put Ellie on the table and grabbed some cookies and milk before putting them on a plate beside her little sister. She put Ellie's milk on her cup and gave her the cookies

"How was sleep?" Cat yawned out. She could sleep on the floor if she wanted to since her cat pajamas were fluffy enough. She wondered why Ellie woke her up instead of mom.

Ellie Sophia Ortiz

ELlie just loooked at her sister as she got pat on her head as she just giggled" i slept okay.... i did had a bad dream i didn't want to wake mommy" she say looking at her sister as she saw the cookies" cookie for brekfest yay" she say as she ate the cookies as it was good for her she loved cookies" i want to go back to sleep but i'm scared to go back to bed" she say. Ellie just looked at cat as she smiled" i'm sworry for waking up cat" she say" i didn't want to worry mommy or daddy" she say as she held onto her stuffed shark while eating the cookies she knew she was going to be hyper she did have a sweet tooth" are you gonna go to skool" she asked while signing a bit she wasn't wearing her hearing aids sometimes she didn't like wearing them her ear was hurting a bit she was rubbing it a lot. ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Catherine Sona Ortiz

Catherine listened to her little sister and smiled while biting a cookie. Ellie was so thoughtful, but it wasn't always good. She had to learn to think for herself from time to time.

"You can sleep on my bed, once I clean it up" Cat suggested, chuckling a bit. She then noticed Ellie was signing so she had some problem on her ear. She tapped her little sister's ear gently as if it could tell her what the problem was.

"Yes, even if I don't wanna" She signed back. Cat had been practicing her sign language and had gotten much better at it. "Does your ear still hurt?" She signed, before giving Ellie's ear some ear massage(?) Texangamer Texangamer

Ellie Sophia Ortiz

Ellie just looked at her as she signed to her she got happy about it" okay i'm sorry for waking you up" she signed as she looked up at her sister" yay i get to sleep on your bed" she say as she just looked at her sister her touching her ear as she just groaned" it hurts" she say as she just looked up at her as she felt tears in her ears. Ellie just looked up at her sister" mommy is gonna be worried" she say as she pouted" i think something wong with inside my ear it hurts" she say as she looked at her sister as she felt the tears coming down her face ellie just hugged her stuffed shark" is mommy still sleeping" she asked feeling the tears coming down her face" it hurts" she say crying ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Catherine Sona Ortiz

Cat started to panic and stopped touching Ellie's ear, looking around for the ear drops. What should she do? Cat just picked Ellie up and tried to calm her down, not really knowing what to do. She didn't want to wake mom up, or dad. She felt so useless

Ellie Sophia Ortiz

Ellie just sniffed as she got picked up by her sister as her sister looked like she was panicing her ear really did hurt but she was gonna be okay for the meantime until her mom wakes up" Cat i'm okay" she sniffed as she rubbed her eye Ellie didn't want her big sister to worry" can we take a nap" she asked as she rubbed her eyes as she was tempting to fall asleep. Ellie just looked how paniced her big sister looked when she started to cry she calmed down a bit as she looked at her big sister" i'm okay i think" she say as she rubbed her ear again but she was trying to ignore the pain she just yawned a little falling asleep in her sister arms. ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Last edited:
Catherine Sona Ortiz

Cat sighed in relief once Ellie fell asleep, since she didn't know what to do. She then put Ellie on the less messy part of her bed and began to clean up her room and get ready in the process.

Sky
Sky said good morning to his sister, Cora. Than, Skylar eats his pancakes, eggs, and bacon. After that, he asked, mom can you do my hair and help me get ready for school. Lastly, he waits for here to answer,and finishes his food.

Interactions: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI - Cora/Sister
Lia Lia - Amelia/Mother

Amelia Harold

Amelia was upset. That morning, she was the first to wake up in her house, and she drank two glasses of wine before her husband and children also woke up. Already feeling dizzy, she cooked breakfast, pretending that nothing was wrong. Soon, Cora left the house without talking to her, what made her feel even more sad.

At least, Sky was still her sweet little child. When he asked her to do his hair, she couldn't help but give him a slight smile. "Sure, honey. How do you want your hair today?", she kissed the top of his head.

Mention: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI - Cora
Nick36545 Nick36545 - Skylar

Xavier Harper Richard
Xavier groaned as his phone rang with the tone of his alarm, which he'd set as a song by Marshmello. He was pretty sure it was 'Happier', but he didn't remember and didn't care to listen to it as he quickly turned his alarm off. He threw his covers off, rubbing his eyes. He looked at his television, which was playing some kind of documentary. He clearly remembered he was watching a Marvel movie last night (maybe Black Panther?) so it must have auto-played. He didn't exactly care, though, just grabbing his control and shutting off the T.V. He was glad he'd cleaned his room, or else it would've been Hell to find that controller.

Xavier got out of his pajamas and quickly slipped on an outfit, grabbing his inhaler and taking a puff from it. He always fell short of breath when he woke up in the morning, making the inhaler a part of his daily routine. He left his room, going into the kitchen to pour himself some cereal- he groaned when he realized they were out of Captain Crunch, settling for some Fruit Loops instead. He sat at the table, mindlessly scrolling through his phone and checking time within cycling through the same three apps: IFunny, Instagram, and Youtube. He'd just wait for either Ashley or Kayla to wake up and talk with them.

Monica Harvey Garza
Monica didn't need an alarm- the time she woke up was almost engrained in her body. She'd just change out of her pajamas later, opting to get out of bed and complete her routine in them. She placed a few stray things around her room on her nightstand, before leaving the room. She went over to Catherine's room, smiling when she saw Ellie asleep on the girl's bed. "Well, seems like you two are getting along." She yawned, stretching a bit. "Did she wake up? I heard some commotion." She asked, raising a brow.

"Are you getting ready?" She asked. She wore sweatpants to bed, so she put her hands in their pockets. "I can drive you today if you want." Monica was usually busy, so it was rare for her to be able to drive her kids to school. She'd usually let them walk or go on the bus. "Oh, by the way, is Lucas awake yet?" She waited for a response to her questions, resting on the doorframe. She didn't exactly want to wait there, but she was a patient person- and she needed coffee to function like any woman in her age range. She saw the comics strewn in her daughter's room and smiled. "Those look nice.
"

Catherine Sona Ortiz

Catherine was done by the time her mom came in, and was already wearing a white polo shirt and a skirt. And her room was somewhat clean, that was good.
"Morning mom" She said as she started to put on her hoodie "Well, Ellie had a nightmare and didn't want to worry you guys. Also a snack" Cat picked up started brushing her afro-ish curly hair
"Also, do you have ear drops or something like that? Ellie has ear pain" She smiled at her mother's questions. It was pretty obvious. But the next suggestion made the teen look at her mom with a raised eyebrow "You can? Aren't you too busy for that?" She asked. That could be the case, unless she had the day off.

"Dunno about Lil Luke though, He's probably awake" Catherine put on her blue sneakers and smiled at her mom's compliment "Thank you, I almost spent the whole of yesterday on them. Guess I gotta be more organized" She picked up one of the pages and put them on her desk, adding it to an ever growing pile of paper

Sky
Sky took his phone out and showed a picture of how he wanted his hair done. hair-styles-for-lomg-hair-inspirational-little-girl-hairstyle-long-hair-curls-curled-wavy-beac...jpg

Interactions: Lia Lia - Mom

Ashley
Ashley woke up too his phone playing Beautiful by Christina Aguilera. Then, he tried it off, and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After Ashley too his shower, he put this on. 30-cute-outfit-ideas-for-teen-girls-2018-teenage-outfits-for-school.jpgNext, Ashley went into the kitchen and made him a omelette. Lastly, he sat next to Xavier and started eating his omelette.

Interactions: rosebubbles rosebubbles - Xavier

Ellie sophia Ortiz

Ellie just opened her eyes as she kept rubbing her ears as she didn't like the pain in her ear she just sat up as she saw her mom as she just smiled happily she just hugged her stuffed shark as she just went to her mom" mommy my ear hurts" she say as she just looked up at her while holding onto her shirt. Ellie just looked at her sister she looked pretty to her" i don't know why my ear hurts" she say to her mother" sissy gave me a snack cookies and milk it was good" she say as she was happy looking at her mom and back to her sister she looked nice ellie hated when her hair was brushed since it hurts a lot. rosebubbles rosebubbles ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Xavier Harper Richard
"Mornin' Ash!" Xavier said excitedly. He'd forgotten to take his ADD medication, so he started ranting out of habit. He'd probably need a reminder. "So, how did you sleep, anyway? I slept fine, but missed the part in Black Panther where he fought Killmonger! I mean, c'mon, that's the best part!" He sulked, biting into his Fruit Loops. He tapped his fingers on the table, picking up his phone again, failing to continue his talking, his attention span failing him like a few other times.

Monica Harvey Garza
"Oh, a nightmare? That's awful." She said, looking down. "Ear drops? Yeah, I have some in the bedroom. I'll get them when she wakes back up." When Catherine asked if she could drive her and Lucas, she frowned, knowing that she usually didn't have much time for her kids, but perked back up a moment later. "Yeah! I'll just call in late, it probably won't be to big a deal." She said with a reassuring nod. She nodded when Catherine commented on Luke. "I'll go check on him. And no problem! Your comics always look nice," she said, helping pick up a few papers.

Monica grinned when Ellie came up. "Morning, sweetheart." Monica went to pick her up. "We'll go get some ear drops, okay?" She said, laughing when Ellie mentioned she had milk and cookies Catherine gave her. "Milk and cookies? Really, sweetie?" She said, quirking a brow at Catherine before addressing her. "Can you wake up Lucas if he isn't already awake? I know I said I would, but I gotta take care of Ellie." She said, bouncing Ellie in her arms.

Ellie Sophia Ortiz

Ellie just looked at her mom as she was picked up" will it hurt mommy" she asked as she looked at her sister than to her mom" did i got big sissy in trouble oppsie" she say as she just looked up at her sister she just held onto her mother while laughing she dosen't go to school just yet she just looked at her mom. Ellie just sighed" mommy when i go to skool what if i get made fun of cause of my voice" she say and signed she wasn't old enough to go to school but she was afraid to go to school" because i can't hear without my hearing aids" she asked afraid as she was holding onto her mom tears in her eyes she just looked back at her sister" cookies and milk was good" she say she didn't have her hearing aids on she didn't like how they felt. rosebubbles rosebubbles

Last edited:
Ashley Kelli Richard
Ashely asked, Xavier did you take your ADD Meds today. Also, be ready for school, so that I will not drive off and leave you and our sisters. After, he finishes eating his omelette, and drinking his coffee. Lastly, he washes his dishes.

Interactions: rosebubbles rosebubbles - Xavier

Amelia Harold

Amelia looked at the picture and nodded. Sky had an amazing sense of fashion. When Amelia was a child, she never had anything nice to wear, and her hair was always messy. She got the brush and started doing his hair. "You are just so beautiful, Sky, do you know that?", She asked.
Then she started wondering where her husband was. Amelia yelled: "Ken! Come down, breakfast!"
Nick36545 Nick36545 eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch

Sky
Skyler said, yes, mom I know that. Also, mom, I am going to wear this to school. Then, he pulls out his phone, and shows it to her. d0883abff6fdc9dc1025b3d55a0211a4.jpg Lastly, he smiles as his mom does his hair.

Interactions: Lia Lia - Mom

Last edited:
Oscar Lee Williams
8a765d71922860e29f4f51323f83a088.png

Meanwhile upon the upper floor of the William's home there was Oscar's poster-decorated bedroom, a place of sports-toys, piles of clothing, a wolf plushie, and where alarms were never needed. Bright and early the preteen was always up without help, and almost always before his siblings.
Oscar began his race of a morning routine with his first task, the bathroom, which he rushed into before anybody was able to hog it, then using the bathroom, brushing his teeth and then 'tidying' his scruffy mop of hair (even if that just invovled shaking his head a bit and running his hands through). Now it wasn't actually a race, especially with Oscar being the first up but that's kinda the point for him, he didn't like waiting around for his turn, so he just always made sure he was first instead - Given the speed of his morning routine however, you'd think he was super-duper late each day getting up, instead of actually being first.

Next up on his hurricane agenda, clothing!
This task didn't really take Oscar long, it was pretty much as quick as him removing his pokemon-themed PJs, getting some fresh underwear and him grabbing the first set of clothes he saw. In today's case this was a red-tshirt with a long-white sleeves and the silloette of a skateboarder on it, a pair of near-black jeans, oh and a wristful of colorful elastic bracelets in different colors. Task done!

The next task took Oscar downstairs to the kitchen, it was breakfast! The pre-teen zoomed into the room as fast as always, with the distinct 'clack' or was it more a 'taaap' that his family would recognise as the oh-so too familiar noise that was his rollerblade wheels hitting and pressing off against the non-carpeted kitchen floor. What..? He made it two tasks before getting on a pair of them - And he didn't see the problem with everyone else upstairs asleep.
With his helmet sat upon the kitchen table he quickly grabbed his favorite, chocolately box of cereal, some milk, a bowel and a spoon and poured out his breakfast before rolling himself into a seat and sliding himself into the seat starting to dig in. The first time Oscar had slowed down all morning, giving himself time to just enjoy his food - He had won the imaginary race, proberbly right as the rest of the Williams household were just starting to wake up.

After several minutes of happily eating, and slurping up the chocolately milk, he'd finish his breakfast before the others got themselves downstairs and would already be back on his feet/wheels and would call upstairs to everyone that he's going to Julian's house before school. ...And with those few words he'd grab his backpack (which did contain regular footware for when he got to school) his helmet, something for lunch and then threw himself out of the front door to skate down the driveway and the few doors down the street he had to go to get to his friends place.

Mentions: @(William's family) Wormy Wormy (Julian Ortiz)

Last edited:
Matías Lopez

Location: Home; kitchen| Interacting with: N/A| Mentions: Lopez kiddos TenshuZninja TenshuZninja ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Matías groaned as he awoke, noting that he was not in bed by his beautiful husband, no, he had fallen asleep in his small home office with his face pressed into the pages of his recent paperwork. His recent case had been hitting a little too close to home, it seemed, and he had felt incredibly stressed about it lately. So stressed, it seemed, he couldn’t even sleep in his own bed. Sleepily, he ran his fingers through his hair as he stood up from his chair, hoping to maybe shower and change his clothes to at least give off the illusion that he had slept properly.

Once freshly cleaned and clothed, Matías wandered down to the kitchen, starting up the coffee machine and considering what to make for breakfast. Eventually he came to the conclusion that sleep-deprivation and the stove don't mix, so he pulled out a box of cereal and lazily grabbed a handful, not even bothering to put it in a bowl. It was times like these where Matías still felt like he was just a kid, not somehow a professional raising two kids. Speaking of kids, they should have been coming down for school soon, he thought.

Ken Harolds

Location: Kitchen| Interacting with: Amelia Lia Lia Sky Nick36545 Nick36545 | Mentions: Cora Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Ken had woken up lightly when his wife had woken before him, feigning sleep as she got up out of bed. While he worried after her, he also didn't want to be overbearing. She needed support, but she needed her space. He just... Didn't know how to balance the two out.

He must have fallen back to sleep, because the next thing he knew, he was being summoned for breakfast. Having taken later shifts so Amelia wouldn't be home alone all day, he really quite enjoyed sleeping in like this, even if it meant he sometimes missed dinner. He got up out of bed, getting dressed for the day, and then made his way to the kitchen. Sky was there, with his hair all done up nice, and he pat his child on the head as he passed, gently as to not mess up Amelia's hard work. "Morning, champ," he greeted, walking over to the coffee machine and turning it on. Turning back around to his wife, he raised an eyebrow. "She gone already?" he asked, referring to Cora.

Cass Davis

Location: Shared bedroom | Interacting with: Himeno Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez | Mentions: Mako Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Cass awoke with the soft brushing of her hair, eyes squinting open in the daylight. After blinking in adjustment, she found herself smiling at her girlfriend. “‘Good morning, Starshine,” she greeted, sitting up and kissing Himeno on the top of her head. “Do you want some cof—uh, orange juice, babe? I’ll get you some,” she offered, correcting herself when she remembered that no, her pregnant girlfriend could not drink coffee. She stood up and stretched a little bit before glancing around the room. No Mako in their bed today. With a breathy sigh, she pulled on a sweater over-top her pajamas. "I'm gonna go check Mako--I'll be back with your sustenance." She winked before wandering over to Mako's room. Cass quietly opened the door, not wanting to wake her child if she was asleep, and was surprised to find her playing on her own. "Mornin', baby. You want breakfast?"

Evan Williams

Location: School; under the bleachers| Interacting with: N/A | Mentions: Areka Cosmos Cosmos

Evan was not looking forward to school today. Not that he was ever looking forward to school, but, oh well. He had woken up with his annoying alarm and quickly gotten dressed and left the house before anyone could say anything to him at all. His mood was sour as he walked to school with his head down.The goal was there early and find a place to hang out by himself before classes started. Sometimes you just needed a quite space to decompress and, well, he wasn't getting that in his family home, that was for sure. When he finally had the school in his sights, he was upset to see his ex-best friend, Wyatt, hanging out with some jerks in the spot he had hoped to hide away in. With a scowl, he turned the corner, heading to the sports field. Slipping under the bleachers, Evan threw his backpack down and sat next to it, letting out a deep sigh. This spot was less than ideal but if he had clashed with Wyatt first thing in the morning it would have ruined his entire day. It had been a few weeks since Wyatt and he had first started fighting, and school had been miserable ever since. With a pout, Evan pulled out his phone and powered up Pokémon Go. At least he could catch some Rattatas before giving in to the cruddy school day he knew was ahead of him.

code by Ri.a

Last edited:
Sky
"Good morning to you too Daddy", said Sky. Then, Sky at their Lucky charms, that they fixed to eat. After, Sky washed their dishes. Also, they changed into their outfit for school. Lastly, they got their bookbag on for school. Wholesale-School-Children-Back-Pack-Cute-Unicorn.jpg_350x350.jpg
Interactions: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch - Dad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back