• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern There Goes The Neighbourhood!-Reboot [Family Drama/Slice-of-life Rp] - Interest Check [Recruiting Members!]

Veltsu VI

Shadowfire
forafriend.jpg

Credit for The Neighborhood logo, Opening Summary, and Family house pictures goes to: Reiia silver Reiia silver
Credit for The Neighborhood RP families goes to TF81 TF81

You can conversate about childrens genders with me.

This is Reboot because 2 RPers quit suddenly. TF81 TF81 gived me GM privites because he found himself too busy, but is going to be player still. I will try to not poke you guys to death, but to be sure remember number one rule

Rules -
Number 1:
Please be active, don't disappear after claiming a character and try to post at least twice a week!! stuff happens, that's not what I'm talking about, please notify us if you're going to leave for an extended period of time! If we do not hear from you after 14 consecutive days, we have the right to remove your name from the role/roles you have & your character/characters from the RP (Unless you contact us after that time period giving a valid reason why you were gone example: in the hospital.) Or if you are leaving for a certain time, Make an in-character post & have your character say that they have an appointment to attend or something. And if you can't, Give us permission to make that post or control your character while you're gone.
Will save you from poking to death.

Number 2: We highly suggest claiming more than one position due to having so many character positions open, the limit is four characters so far but that may go down or up depending on the rp as it progresses and we gauge interest.

Number 3: Please write at a casual to a semi-lit level at the minimum! this means no less than one paragraph per post, preferably more though always quality over quantity, as long as there's enough to work with and it's readable, that's fine. :3

Number 4: Follow all RPNation rules, this means although romance is allowed please keep it under pg-13, however, drugs, violence, and other more mature themes are allowed be aware of peoples triggers and respectful to each other.

Number 5: We have Discord channel where lot of OOC happens, you get invite there when you claim character, to help making that character. (Also you might get invite from Cosmos Cosmos , but then we are just angry to Pichu ;) ) If you don't have Discord or don't want use it, don't worry I am making normal OOC too. we have normal OOC too.
______
RP summary

In a neighborhood that is middle-class and onward, there lived many people simply trying to do right by their families. They had everything, at least as far as the house goes, the problem is-- well, raising teenagers is difficult. Some families are dealing with very active teenagers, there are quite a few families dealing with violence and illegal activities. What's to become of these individuals?

Families
501 Summer Lane - Home of the Williams Family
Williams_edited.jpg

Mr. Williams, [adult] : TenshuZninja TenshuZninja

Mrs. Williams [adult] : TenshuZninja TenshuZninja

Dad's first-born daughter (She is a half sibling to all the younger ones from a previous marriage.) [teen]: Meme Machine Meme Machine

Dad's second daughter (She is the second half-sibling to the younger ones, she's from a previous Marriage and is a twin sister to the first-born daughter.) [teen] : Cosmos Cosmos

Oldest boy, [tween/teen]: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch

Second oldest boy, [tween] : Wormy Wormy

The middle child and third boy, [child] : Dawnstar Dawnstar

Child number 6, [child] : Texangamer Texangamer

Second youngest and is a twin (This boy is slightly older by like 15 minutes, then his twin sister.) [toddler] : Available

Youngest girl and is twin number 2, [toddler] : Available
________

502 Summer Lane - Home of the Lopez Family
lopez_Edit.jpg

Mr. Lopez, Age range [young adult]: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch

Mr. Lopez number 2, [adult] : Available

Eldest daughter, [child/tween] : TenshuZninja TenshuZninja

Youngest daughter, [child/tween] : ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
_______

507 Summer Lane - Home of The Harold Family
Harolds_edit.jpg

Mr. Harold, [adult] : eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch

Mrs. Harold, [adult]: Lia Lia

Daughter, [tween/teen]: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Son, [child] : Nick36545 Nick36545
________

510 Summer Lane - Home of The Ashton Family
Ashton_edit.jpg

Ms. Ashton (Single Mother) [adult] : Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Daughter (Only Child) [teen] : Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez
________

503 Summer Lane - Home of The Ortiz Family
Ortiz_Edit.jpg

Mr. Ortiz, [adult] : Available

Mrs. Ortiz, [adult] : rosebubbles rosebubbles

Eldest child (Gender: You Decide) [tween/teen] : ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Middle child (Gender: You Decide) [child] : Wormy Wormy

Youngest child (Gender: You Decide) [toddler/child] : Texangamer Texangamer

509 Summer Lane - Home of The Shiro Family
Shiro_edit.jpg

Ms. Shiro, [young adult] : Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

The Girlfriend, [young adult] : eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch

Son, [child] : Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

512 Summer Lane - Home of The Richards Family
Richards_edit.jpg

Mr. Richards, [adult] : Available

Mrs. Richards, [adult] : Available

Oldest son, [teen] : Nick36545 Nick36545

Second oldest boy, [child/tween(/teen)] : rosebubbles rosebubbles

Second youngest daughter, [toddler/child] : Lia Lia

Youngest daughter, [toddler] : Available

CS-link
OOC-link
IC-link
Places and calender

Last edited:
Hey not sure if I'm going to join or not yet (not sure if I have the time) but I wanted to know. The Lopez family are their children adopted?

nevermind looks like the roles I was interested in is taken. Tag me if you ever make this again.
There might come free to oldest Williams daughter, if RPer who is tagged there doesn't reply this week. We have waited that one pretty long already.

Hey! I'm still in! Should I send Lilly's CS again?
Besides, is Mrs. Harolds available? If you agree, I could double.

Hello! This.. interests me. I'm very, very new, though, so I might be annoying to work with. Still, I have some prior experience w/ RPing, and would love to join. I find the best way to learn is to jump right in, and I'm very open to suggestions.

All I wanted to do was make 13 year old girl and even with roles opening up I still can’t do it. XD ugh alright I guess I’ll take the first born Williams daughter

All I wanted to do was make 13 year old girl and even with roles opening up I still can’t do it. XD ugh alright I guess I’ll take the first born Williams daughter
from my point of view you could make Richards second oldest to be girl if you want. I did ask about it from old GM and he gived green light.

from my point of view you could make Richards second oldest to be girl if you want. I did ask about it from old GM and he gived green light.
No it’s fine plus the pic I want to use wouldn’t fit the race the family. I’ll keep the first born Williams.

let's hope this is still open!! i'd totally take the second richard kid if you allow it bc i'm def interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back