• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern There Goes The Neighbourhood!! - Ic

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Isaac Williams
Mentioned: TenshuZninja TenshuZninja (Angus, Emory)
Interacting: Reiia silver Reiia silver (RayLynn), TF81 TF81 (Ryan)

When Isaac saw his little sister reaching up at him, he knew exactly what was coming. He felt conflicted. It was his favourite cup, and he always used it to drink apple juice. Yet, it almost felt impossible to say no when Ray was being this cute. With a small sigh, he carefully handed it over, not letting go until he was certain Ray wouldn't drop it. "Just, be careful not to spill it, okay?" he said softly. Figuring Ryan would want some too, he reached into the cupboard and grabbed two more cups, before getting the apple juice from the fridge again. There was only just enough to fill both, and it was the last carton, so he'd have to remember let his parents know they had run out.

"And here's yours..." He handed one of the new cups down to Ryan. "Now are we gonna have these in here, or outside?" he asked, picking up his dry cereal from the counter in preparation. It hadn't really crossed his mind that the twins might not be allowed outside at this time of morning, especially still in their pyjamas and without shoes on.

Julian Ortiz
Mentioned: murphalicious murphalicious (Olivia)
Interacting: Dawnstar Dawnstar (Oscar)

Julian's face lit up at Oscar's suggestion. "For sure!" he beamed. Going through the park was way more fun than just going along the streets, and it meant they'd be able to go down a great big hill! Upon putting on his helmet and doing up the clip, he climbed onto his bike and started to cycle in the direction of the park. It didn't take long before they were through the park gates, gliding past the green of trees and grass, and approaching the incline of the hill. It somewhat reminded him of a Hot Wheels track, which popped an idea into his head. "Y'know, after school I was planning on trying to build my biggest ever Hot Wheels track. Do you want me to ask my mom to ask your mom if you can come over and help?" he asked, the excitement in his voice clear.

Last edited:
|| Emily Ashton||

"Wake up!" her mom called to her from her bedroom door. Ugh Why did it have to be so early in the morning? Emily grumbled to herself as she rolled onto her side and reaching for her phone on the nightstand and squinted at the bright screen. Sluggishly, the girl sat up and went about getting ready for school before a wave of nausea washed over her and she threw up into her bathroom sink. "No No No...please," she pleaded quietly before trying her best to clean it up so there was no evidence.

Stuffing her phone and some cash into her pocket and snatching her backpack from the floor next to her bedroom door and slinging it over her shoulder, she bid her mom goodbye and left for school. Maybe she just ate something bad? But that wouldn't make sense with how long she hasn't been feeling well.

Making her way to the gas station she stepped inside to grab the dreaded object....a pregnancy test. "J-Just t-this..." she whispered and avoided eye contact as she placed the box on the counter awkwardly in front of the attendant. "Y-You ok? You look like how I feel," she tries to lighten the mood after the guy before her left. It seemed like a strange situation between them.

"C_Calem?! H-Hey! U-Um...yeah I'm fine!" She lied and looked at the cashier for backup.

Cosmos Cosmos Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
_________________________________________________________________________________
||Theresa Ashton||

Theresa sat in front of her laptop staring at the words on the page. Why was it so hard to write? The words used to flow right through her and onto the page. "Maybe another cup will help," she said softly to herself as she stood and grabbed her mug of coffee. When had she gotten up? 4? No, 5? Yeah that seemed right. Theresa glanced up at the microwave clock before sighing, "Let's get up the princess."

"Wake up," She spoke loudly into her daughter's room before turning and walking back to the kitchen to fill her mug and continue trying to write her next book.

_________________________________________________________________________________

||Himeno Shiro||

"Shh little one let mommy spend some time with your other mommy ok?" She whispers as the kicking of her child woke her up. Rolling onto her other side, she stared silently at her sleeping girlfriend. "You're so beautiful," she whispers to Cass before reaching over and gently brushing her hair behind her ear and smiling. "I love you."

eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch

Cora Harolds
High school
Mentioned: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Around: Reiia silver Reiia silver
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

As Cora and guy fighted, students started to gather around them, as word started to go round that Harolds' girl had started school with fight. Some students where surprised and disappointed that Ashton's girl and Harolds' boy wasn't anywhere neardy. There was bit betting going on which one would win, Cora or guy who's name seemed to be Jack. After couple more minutes Jack falled as Cora tackled him to ground and started punching him, before getting up. "Stay away from Emily." She said before kicking to his side. Cora herself didn't look very good either, as her nose bleeded and left eye was bruising shut. There was also bruises forming at her knuckles, chest and stomach, plus her scar was hurting lot. She then started continue forward towards where she was planned to go, students moving out of her way. She just hoped that Emily was somewhere close, because now she really wanted to see her best friend and hugh her tightly, before teachers would hear what she had done. Very small bit of her knew that she should be heading to nurse's office, but right now she just wanted Em.​

Areka raised a brow at the test slowly as it was planted on the counter, at the comment she glared, scrunching the weak cardboard a little in her hand as she was about to put it in the bag and give this girl an earful before her stuttered words and awkward glance made her simply sigh and shove it away quickly.

Clearly this girl didn't want him finding out and well- she could relate to that feeling, no matter what he meant to her, for this girls sake she hoped this was just a precaution.

"That'll be twelve fifty." she muttered out in a quiet yet grumpy tone, more so at the ridiculous price of the item rather than the girl but that wasn't exactly clear. Much like the girls expectant look back at her as though she was obliged help.

"Uhhhh…. Buy something or get out dude." she replied in what she hoped would be helpful, after all, the sooner they were out the sooner she could at as bad as she felt, tunes still blasting in her ear from the half put in earpieces, did everyone around here know everyone else? weird.
_____

Mentioned/Interacting: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Oscar Lee Williams
37119830_245959576018654_1172669927442612224_n.jpg

Mentioned: N/A
Interacting: Wormy Wormy (Julian)

Oscar skated right besides Julian's bike the entire way with an enegetic, excited grin as he anticipated going down the park's big hill - Pushing himself with seemingly bottomless energy up this side of the path, his customised rollerblades working their way up with each push he made.

At Julian's question he nodded "Yeah- you can count me in, we'll make it better than ever! Let's ask as soon as we're back." Oscar declared through slightly deepened breath from the upside of the hill, and with an expression that very much matched his best friends. He was totally up for this, he always liked Jul's hotwheels, Oscar could imagine himself as the driver in the cars as they zoomed along the track.

"Now you ready?" Oscar's expression changed from excitement to his cocky-game face as they got to the peak of the hill, just a long stretch down the park from here, only leveling out near the jungle-gym and swings at the bottom, and just beyond that the side path they'd take to the school.

"Race you!" The rollerblading pre-teen declared as he already set off down-hill, with turning any extra-effort he spent going uphill into reckless speed back down it, with a grin back at his friend who was presumably making his way down just behind.

Calem Harolds

Calem could obviously tell she was lying, like really she was stuttering and she never did that, it was just something calling out to him exposing that Emily was hiding a secret from him. “Oh, come on Em, you really expect me to believe you? You are clearly hiding something, I hung out with you almost as much as Cora has and you thought I wouldn’t be able to notice, just spill the beans already.” He said a little irritably. Calem didn’t enjoy having things talked about around him that he didn’t know and he could only assume that whatever she was hiding had something to do with her and his sister. He would have pushed her more for information on what went into her bag but a rumble alongside the sound of a Coldplay ringtone went off, it caught him off guard for a moment since it was El’s ringer he had for her. The song “Clocks” played, this song always reminded him of good and happy thoughts, It was like his own secret band that brought joy into his life and reminded him that things would be okay. It was a song that Emily didn’t need to know he listened to however…he was supposed to be somewhat hardcore in terms of rock like his sister was so it was almost embarrassing to show a bit of a softer side to his personality.

A soft tint of pink appeared on his cheeks as the name Eloise appeared on the phone along with ‘2 notifications’ appearing underneath. He quickly grabbed his phone and scanned his eyes through her message before texting back. “Alright already grabbing it, I’ll see you in the front, let me know if anyone bothers you or something.” He responded before glancing back up at Em. “Just…whatever keep your secret or whatever…I got stuff to grab.” He walked in and grabbed a few items for lunch along with the granola bar Eloise had asked for. Cal made his way to the girl at the counter and looked her up and down. “You…doing okay? You look like you wanna barf or something, maybe you should take some medicine or something? Dunno just trying to help. Here ya go.” He handed her the money and went on his way. “I’m heading to the school, you coming or nah?” He said to Emily. “Either way I’m going now so make up your mind.” He quickly walked to the school nearby, it didn’t take very long to get there but he made it and gave a somewhat cute looking smile to the girl he found his heart pounding over…her beautiful hazel eyes, her cute button nose. He could feel himself starting to sweat a bit and had to gulp. “H-hey El what’s up? Got that Granola you asked for and uhhh brought my friend with me, her name is Emily.” He looked over to Em before looking back at Eloise and handing her the granola bar, his hand shaking slightly as he handed it to her. Come on Calem…act normal dumbass…you guys are friends, you are just giving her food for christ sake! Their hands touched as he handed her the bar causing his nervousness not to act any better. “I-S-sorry…uhhh…ya, there you go. You don’t owe me anything…” It was clear he was not acting himself, especially to Emily.

Mentioned: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI (Cora/Sister)
Interacting: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Eloise) Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez (Emily) Cosmos Cosmos (Areka)

Geno Richards

He was kinda happy that they managed to meet each other again and more so excited that he would actually get the answers he was waiting for. Thoughts ran through his mind as to what could have happened in those 4 months, why did she leave? Did she want nothing to do with him? If she didn’t she probably wouldn’t have said she would talk to him after school. Geno sighed to himself just thinking about the possibilities until he came across his brother making his way to school, guess he was at the store for a considerable amount of time. At least now he could maybe try and talk to his brother about this whole ordeal, he could trust him, right? He always could in the past so there shouldn’t have been any question about it. He tapped him on the shoulder as he approached. “Hey Dre sorry I didn’t walk with you this morning, probably should have gone to the store with you but I got you some snacks too, and a Gatorade. I figured you would need it for soccer today.” He smiled at his brother resting his arm around his shoulders as they walked.

“Hey, I can trust you, right? Like I just…dunno had things on my mind the past 4 months and just kinda felt like a bad guy but things seem okay now.” he paused. “Basically…remember that concert you and the guys suggested I go to? Well, I went and I met a…girl…and we got along very well. At least…” he sighed. “It seemed that way…I kinda drank too much and well we both did and ya know let's not get into detail but she basically disappeared after that and I just always felt like I was setting a bad example for you and our younger ones…but I ran into her again at the store…I’m supposed to see her after school. What are your thoughts?” He said with his head looking down a bit before looking back at his brother.

Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos (Areka)
Interacting: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco (D'Andre/Little Bro)

|| Emily Ashton||

Emily looked away quickly from her friend. He deserved to know the truth, but how would he react if she told him? The girl pulled the money out of her pocket and laid it on the counter before grabbing the pregnancy test in the bag and stuffing it into her backpack. Emily stood by the door waiting for her friend.

"Calem...I...I don't want to hide anything from you, you know that right?" She whispered as he walked up. Nausea was hitting her again and a whisper was all she could muster without feeling too ill. "You and Cora are like family to me...Look...something happened a while ago and I...I think I might be pregnant," she says as they walk to school. The terror from saying those words washed over her and she felt herself clenching her fists so tightly that her knuckles turned white.

533full-julián-gil.jpg
Jaime Sebastian Ortiz

Jaime had kept on walking throughout store, watching each employee and seeing how they worked. Most of them tried to keep themselves occupy, with him sometimes giving out orders on which area needed to be filled with supplies. As he walked toward the registers, he kept a glance on each and every person that passed through the register that was being worked by the William's girl. It wasnt that she did anything wrong, far from it, she was a very decent employee, that he felt that she would have made a fine manager but she was still new to the convenience and from what he knew, she was pregnant??? He wasnt so sure on that but it didnt bother him at all if she was, the job would always be open for her. It was hard finding good employees now a days. Once he saw that her register was empty, he had started to walk toward her. "Is there anything wrong Ms. Williams???" He asked her once he got close to her.
Interacting: Areka William ( Cosmos Cosmos )

142435pb45mid101127justinedited1-1.jpg
D'andre Richard
D'andre was looking through each and every single place around him as he walked toward the school. When he saw his brother, he started to slow down so that they could walk side by side. As Geno spoke, D'andre stayed quiet most of the time, just grabbing the snacks and Gatorade that Gee had got him. But as Geno started to talk about the girl he met during the concert 4 months ago, he had felt like teasing him but he had to refrain from doing any of that. Mostly because he knew it was an important to topic to his older brother, but as the more he heard, on some parts he became a little bit confused but the more that was explained D'andre understood that Geno was unsure on how he felt toward the girl he had met then, especially since she had left him. "Honestly I'm not really sure on how I can help you here but you have to go see her, maybe as you speak with her, some of your question will be answered or maybe you aren't so sure on how you feel, she disappeared after you two got too "drunk" that you aren't sure if it was a one time fling or just more." Honestly he wasnt sure on what he was saying but he honestly hoped that his older brother understood what he was trying to say.

Mention: Areka
Interacting: Geno ( Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal )

6ed90dada51609b6f1bc4b20d15ddba8.jpg
Zachary Maxwell William

Zachary yawned as the alarm in his room blared, with him groggily getting up from his bed to go turn off the alarm. Normally his parents or one of his older sibling would have woken him up but he had to wonder why no one did. "Am hungry." He said as his stomach rumbled. Half dazed and still sleepy, he stumbled onto the wall, muttering out a sorry before keeping on walking, heading toward the bathroom to wash his face, using the small step stool to get on top and turning the faucet on.

Matías Lopez

Location: Home office| Interacting with: N/A| Mentions: Esther Reiia silver Reiia silver

Matías groaned as he awoke, noting that he was not in bed by his beautiful husband, or with his younger daughter, having spent the night comforting her after a nightmare, no, he had fallen asleep in his small home office with his face pressed into the pages of his recent paperwork. His recent case had been hitting a little too close to home, it seemed, and he had felt incredibly stressed about it lately. So stressed, it seemed, he couldn’t even sleep in his own bed. Sleepily, he ran his fingers through his hair as he stood up from his chair, hoping to maybe shower and change his clothes to at least give off the illusion that he had slept properly.

Leda Harolds

Location: Front yard| Interacting with: N/A| Mentions: Children Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Leda has woken early, as she typically did, getting out of bed careful not to wake her husband. she dressed comfortably for the day, planning to do some work about the house in the early morning. As she brewed herself a pot of tea, wondering if either of her children were going to come down and have a proper breakfast, but heard Cora leave the house without so much as a word. Sighing, she sipped at her tea, hoping she would at least have a good lunch at school. When Calem came down and had breakfast, she shot him a sweet smile and missed his hair before she headed outside to the front of the house, where she filled up her watering can and went about watering the plants in the pots she had set by the door.

Cass Davis

Location: Shared bedroom | Interacting with: Himeno Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez | Mentions: Charlie Reiia silver Reiia silver

Cass awoke with the soft brushing of her hair, eyes squinting open in the daylight. After blinking in adjustment, she found herself smiling at her girlfriend. “‘Good morning, Starshine,” she greeted, sitting up and kissing Himeno on the top of her head. “Do you want some cof—uh, orange juice, babe? I’ll get you some,” she offered, correcting herself when she remembered that no, her pregnant girlfriend could not drink coffee. standing up and stretching, she noted Charlie wasn’t here, glad he had slept through the night in his own bed.

Evan Williams

Location: School; under the bleachers| Interacting with: N/A | Mentions: Areka Cosmos Cosmos

Evan was not looking forward to school today. Not that he was ever looking forward to school, but, oh well. He had woken up with his annoying alarm and quickly gotten dressed and left the house before anyone could say anything to him at all. His mood was sour as he walked to school with his head down, not even noticing as he walked past his... older half-sister? He wasn't really sure. Also he didn't notice. Moving on!

The goal was there early and find a place to hang out by himself before classes started. Sometimes you just needed a quite space to decompress and, well, he wasn't getting that in his family home, that was for sure. When he finally had the school in his sights, he was upset to see his ex-best friend, Wyatt, hanging out with some jerks in the spot he had hoped to hide away in. With a scowl, he turned the corner, heading to the sports field. Slipping under the bleachers, Evan threw his backpack down and sat next to it, letting out a deep sigh. This spot was less than ideal but if he had clashed with Wyatt first thing in the morning it would have ruined his entire day. It had been a few weeks since Wyatt and he had first started fighting, and school had been miserable ever since. With a pout, Evan pulled out his phone and powered up Pokémon Go. At least he could catch some Rattatas before giving in to the cruddy school day he knew was ahead of him.

code by Ri.a

Last edited:

||Himeno Shiro||

"Orange juice sounds amazing," Himeno chuckled softly and grabbed her girlfriend's hand before placing it gently on her belly. "First though can you help me calm her down. She is going crazy in there and you know how she acts around you."

Hime loved her family and even though Cass' son did not love her, she still loved him all the same. Luckily last night he was able to stay in his own bed. His attachment to his mother concerned her because his social growth might be stunted. Of course, Hime always found voicing her worries difficult due to her desire to please everyone.

eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch

Ryan Michael Williams
Mentions: TenshuZninja TenshuZninja
Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver , Wormy Wormy

"Thank You, Isaac!" Ryan said warmly as he took the cup of Apple Juice from his older brother. Ryan sometimes played with older brother & stole from him because His brother owned alot of Legos. Ryan would even compete with Isaac to make re-creations of things with those Legos, With Ryan usually losing due to his brother being older & smarter than he was. Ryan, soon after getting the cup, answered Isaac's question regarding whether to drink their cups outside or inside. "Inside." The 3-year-old boy stated nonchalantly. After his Apple Juice was finished, Ryan whispered in his twin's ear. "Hey, Ray, Let's go wake up Mommy & Daddy..." Ryan said quietly, giggling with a mischevious look in his eye.

Mentions: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Interactions: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez
Eloise could not believe what she had just witnessed, there was a huge fight in front of her and even though she didn’t know the girl who got in the fight except through name only basis. It didn’t seem totally out of character for her to get in a fight, she had shook her head as she tried to focus on her music again. The fight just escalated and she wanted to help Cora out since she looked like she was a mess, EL was not one who liked violence, but she was kind of impressed that the girl was fighting to protect her friend.

after it seemed like it was over, she looked over to see Calem walking over to her with a girl by her side. She wondered if that was his girlfriend or something, she greeted them with a smile and didn’t really notice how weird he was acting, probably because he was like this whenever she was around. “Thank you so much, I missed breakfast so I’m pretty hungry!” She smiled at him even brighter, before opening the granola bar. “Hi, Emily—Emily! Were you the person that girl Cora was talking about? There was like a huge fight just a minute ago, I hope she’s okay…. It looked like she got beat up pretty badly…..”

She quickly began to eat her granola bar, as she stood there it tasted so good. El had to really stop skipping breakfast, but it was really hard when she spent most of the morning taking care of her sister.

Mentions:
interactions: TF81 TF81 Wormy Wormy

Ray was so happy to get the apple juice, she smiled happily up at her brother as she began to drink the apple juice. Looking over at Ryan when he mentioned waking up their parents, she could only nod even though she was a little disappointed that she never got to make it outside. “Only if you pwomise we can go outside soon….” She really wanted to feel the air, even though her bedroom window could be left open a little bit sometimes.
mentions: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch
interactions:
If Charlie had the maturity to realize that him having two moms could be an awesome thing, then his life would probably be a little bit easier. But, he didn’t understand and being only five, cannot comprehend the fact that this other woman was not trying to take his mother away. He could not understand any of it, why they were suddenly living here and why he couldn’t be back with his grandparents. On this particular morning, he woke up like any other day and proceeded to come out of bed, deciding that morning that he wanted to do something nice for his mother.

He quickly made his way into the kitchen, even though he had been told many times not to ‘play’in the kitchen, he felt this time it was justified. He quickly climbed on the counter, as he began to pour flour all over the place and sugar, mixing it with some water before he turned on the stove. He quickly poured the concoction onto a pan, placing it onto the stove. Of course he had the stove on to high and suddenly the stuff started to burn really quickly, smoke began to fill the air and he had left a piece of paper near the stove which quickly caught on fire. “Uhm……Mommy!” He screamed quickly, as he began to get a little afraid about what might happen.

Miela Lopez

Miela was up and at em early in the Lopez household like usual. She got up early, showered, dressed (she was dressed for a Monday ), and fixed an easy breakfast that consisted of cinnamon and vanilla flavored pancakes, cheesy eggs and microwaveable sausages. When she was done cooking they made sure to clean up behind herself before she did anything else. Opening the fridge to put back the last thing (the eggs) they saw the Orange juice and the milk sitting side by side. thought for just a moment before grabbing the Orange juice and pouring two glasses. She sipped from one then set it on the table besides her plate and grabbed the other glass heading off to Matias' office. They had passed by it a few times during her morning routine and saw him basically drooling on his case papers. It must have been something he was really stressing on as they had also seen Matias up around 2 in the morning comforting Esther from her bad dreams. They knew the signs of Matias working hard on a case and the difference between working hard and being stressed was noticeable but she left their thoughts where they were when she reached his office doorway. He was just getting up from the looks of it, maybe because of the noise of the kitchen or the smell of cooking food. If he was up it wouldn't be long before everyone was up and from there she would help Esther get ready for school before she left to make it easier on Matias taking her to elementary.
They watched him run his fingers through his long hair which was down (They could have sworn last night it had been in pigtails and glittery pink ponytail holders courtesy of Esther). She held the clear glasses of orange juice out to him before making herself known.
"Dad."
The strangeness of that endearment still clung to them even after two years of acceptance. She had been adopted 5 years ago but it had taken three years of therapy for her to accept that this was their home now and Matias and his partner weren't going to give her back to the system. At least that was the running hope. She couldn't find herself completely believing it but that was just trauma and fear talking now wasn't it? She blinked at him, clearing her thoughts before raising an eyebrow at him. "Working late?" She asked when he grabbed the drink from her. It was funny in a way she thought watching Matias; despite not having a blood bond they were quite alike. Quiet and observant the major difference was that Matias was his most comfortable, open, and caring when he was home and surrounded by his family whereas she still couldn't be as open or carefree as she saw other kids her age. eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch

Mentions: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch TenshuZninja TenshuZninja
interactions:
Esther had another terrible night filled with nightmares and horrible thought, she had such, from our childhood that she could often be seen hitting herself and screaming. It happened quite often, she didn't feel like a regular little girl and even at school her daddies had to be called to come calm her down, so they had to move her to a special class. It made her feel even more isolated and alone, even though she knew she could always count on her family. Esther's mom had been severely abusive to the girl, it when she wasn't being abusive she was neglecting her daughter, leaving her in a room full of her own filth. She was two years old when she got taken in by Matias and it was a very hard adjustment. Even though she was a lot better now, she still was having severe mental problems and sometimes she acted a lot younger than she really was.

She woke up from her bed, she was upside down hanging halfway off, she couldn't remember everything that happened that night. That was often what happened now, she would blackout almost and she felt very guilty for causing so much trouble. She hopped out of bed, going to her dresser as she attempted to get herself dressed, none of her close match that of course as she had a lot of trouble dressing herself. She walked out of the bedroom, looking around for a moment and finally heading down to the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of milk, spelling quite a bit onto the counter but she didn't let that detour her and instead she quickly cleaned it up before adding some chocolate to her milk. She also felt very lucky, because not only did she get to dads who love her, but she also got an older sister and I made her happy.

fashion-grunge-hair-le-happy-Favim.com-2785020.jpg

Areka let out a long sigh at the drama, as the boy- calem? Or whatever his name was came to the counter and began to comment on her appearance again she slammed his granola bar against the scanner, passing it over, "I'm. Fine." she muttered out with an angry snarl, she was just about done with this goody two shoes act, no- she had to keep working at it, she had to keep- working, she needed the money, she needed…. this.

Taking a deep breath before putting on a somewhat forced smile she nodded as they left, "Have a good day guys!" she called out with a friendly wave, it wasn't that hard to act nice, she'd spent most of the past year or two in a grocery store working after all. As the manager came over she blinked, a little surprised as she awkwardly stumbled backwards with a chuckle, "Huuh?…. Oh! me? Yeah no, fine!~" she let out with a small rub to the back of her head, smirking.

"Just dealing with some difficult customers, that's all. They were causing a ruckus about something, I dunno~…." she let out avoiding eye contact, instead focusing on the cigarette behind the counter on the wall, boy she could use a smoke right now- but she couldn't, she wouldn't do that to the little thing.

"H-How's your day going sir? I didn't mean the eavesdrop but uh, sounded like some sorta serious discussion with the boss back there?" she mused with a raised brow and curious expression, it wasn't like she could do much else but listen in what was previous the very quiet morning store time, at least until mr and ms 'you don't look too good' arrived, argh. Rolling her eyes internally at the thought, raising a hand to her pale and slightly sweaty face, did she really look that bad? yeesh, she'd have to eat something at lunch break as well, maybe a ham sandwhich? oof. Was not feeling it, perhaps she shouldn't of been so against her new-…. 'parents' making her something.

That term still weirded her out, sure one of them was her biological farther, but she hadn't seen him in over a decade now, and she knew almost nothing about that army woman he married, she kinda freaked her out, probably because of her more than rebellious history and the authority figure presence, something about police and her just didn't go together.

To mention it she knew very little about this whole neighbourhood, she knew her social worker was- here, somewhere…. she hated that guy. And then there was that big business family she thought about earlier, this Ortiz guy, her managers manager was in charge of that. The only other things she knew were there was far too many kids running rampant and then an angsty teen or two she'd seen lurking around.

Maybe she should actually do something this afternoon, she can't spend her entire life either working or locking herself in her room…. It was still kinda hard to adjust to not just drinking and smoking in the evenings, even if she looked like some miracle grabbing things together, she'd only been clean about four and a half, five months- and it certainly wasn't easy, it's just….

She wanted something better for this kid than what she had.

Almost on cue however the sickening feeling got worse at the mention of the 'fetus thing' and she stumbled a little, placing a hand not the counter to balance again with a long and shaky sigh, "S-Sorry, what were you saying? I kinda- spaced out there for a little" she stuttered, she was acting like such a derp today.

As though predicting his next words she looked up with a reassuring and slightly cosy smirk once more, "I'm fine." she repeated.
_____

Mentioned/Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Veltsu VI Veltsu VI eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch TenshuZninja TenshuZninja

Jaime Sebastian Ortiz

Jaime had to raise an eyebrow as she answered, mostly because it seemed like something was wrong but at the same time she was trying to look like everything was good. At the same time he almost had to hold himself back from laughing when she called Mr. Park the boss, mostly because it was the other way around, he was the boss and owner not the manager. "You do know that I'm not the manager right?" He questioned her with a slight smile on his face. "I'm actually the owner of this place." He corrected her, honestly it would have been more funny if he would have kept on going with the charade of being manager even though he wasnt. "Do I really look more like a manager than the boss?" He asked himself while looking at what he was wearing. There wasnt anything wrong with wearing normal clothing on normal day. "Anyway?? It seems like you dont look too well, if you want, I could bring you something to eat???" He asked her. It looked like she hadn't eaten anything, so even if she said no, he was gonna bring her something to eat.​

Interacting: Areka ( Cosmos Cosmos )

Areka blushed a little as he announced he was the boss, not the manager. R-Really? dang she was slipping up today, with an awkward nod she agreed, "S-Sorry, you don't! really, it's all on me, uh, didn't sleep too well last night." she smiled, at the offer of something to eat she gulped a little nervously, she was starving and felt horrible at the same time, it was just a matter of which too choose. With a roll of her eyes she nodded again, "Sure, I'm not fussy- just uh, take it outta my payment?" she continued with a raised brow, unure on the procedure here.
_____

Mentioned/Interacting: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Ryan Michael Williams
Mentions: None
Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver , TenshuZninja TenshuZninja

Ryan chuckled at Ray's condition to his offer. "That's why we're going to wake Mommy & Daddy up, Silly! So we can go outside. Now, C'mon, let's go!" Ryan ordered & made his way towards his parents' bedroom door. He softly opened it and sneakily made his way up to his mother's feet & began tickling her. "Wakey, Wakey, Mama! The Tickle Monster is after you." Ryan said in a fit of giggles as he continued to tickle his mother mercilessly.

Jaime Sebastian Ortiz

Jaime had to stop himself from laughing after seeing her on reation toward him admitting on being the boss. "Its no worries, this isn't the first time it has happened to be honest, should had seen Mr. Park reaction when he first found out I was th owner, I was just setting some items that were missing from certain shelf and him being somewhat new though I was a new employee that he tried to boss me around, but he almost had a heart attack when he found out who I was." As she mentioned barely sleeping, he though about maybe sending her home but then again, he really couldnt do that if she was unwilling but he shook his head when she agreed for him to go get her food but to take it from her paycheck. "Come on now, why would I do that? I'm the one offering to buy food for you, gotta be nice to the employees once in a while." He said to her while chuckling. "But honestly dont worried about it,if you ever need something or just need someone to speak, if I'm ever here, dont hesitate to come to me." He told her before seeing Mr. Park heading his way. "Excuse me for a bit." He said to before leaving to go speak with him for a bit, nodding once the man left to get what he asked for. Heading back to her. "So he went out to order so food, enough for you and the employees."
Interacting: Areka ( Cosmos Cosmos )

Lilly Richards

It was hard not to wake up early in the Richards' house. The sun had barely rised when Lilly was awakened by the sound of her brother Geno using the blender to make one of his weird egg shakes, and then yelling something to their parents. Shortly after, she heard D'Andre taking a shower. "Why are boys so noisy?", she muttered to herself, placing her pillow over her head and trying to go back to sleep.

But sleeping now was impossible. The prospect of another school day, with all her mean classmates, made Lilly quiver.

She had to do something. So she tried to come up with a plan.

A few minutes later, she left her bedroom with her pink blanket over her shoulders, pretending to cough. She hated to lie to her parents, but she just hated school so much. "Mommy!", Lilly yelled, doing her best to look sick. "I can't go to school today. My head hurts and I feel dizzy".

Interacting: Cheyenne ( Sook Sook )
Mentioned: Geno ( Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal ), D'Andre ( Lazy Taco Lazy Taco )

Areka blushed a little at this but nodded, "Th-Thanks." is all she could stutter out in response to what he said, as he walked away before coming back she chuckled, Mr. park was an odd man, she'd only really chatted a handful of times, mostly him telling her she was standing wrong or being too unfriendly to customers. With a nod she went to turn around before pausing, "C-Could I go on break for just a few minuets? I-It'll be quick I promise, and nobody will come after school rush really…." she asked with an awkward head rub, right now she really needed a smoke break, however unable to have one she'd settle for sitting in the bathroom puking instead, no- that sounded too sad, maybe, sit outside and think?
____

Mentioned/Interacting: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Calem actually didn’t expect Emily to just upright tell him, let alone any information like that but it definitely made sense for her sudden disappearance. She spoke of not wanting to hide the information from him and slid the pregnancy test into her bag. “You…how…what?!” He said confused as they approached the front of the school where he saw Eloise, she explained how Cora had got into a fight and his eyes widen hoping she was okay. “We will talk about it later Em…we should look for Cora and knowing her she wouldn’t have gone to the nurse…let’s check the hideout.” He said and pulled Eloise to join them. “You saw her go this way right? That would kind of verify that she actually did go to the hideout.” He waited for an answer as they made their way over. Their hideout wasn’t really meant for outsiders but he wasn’t going to leave El out of the loop, she was his friend now after all and if he planned on getting any closer to her he was gonna have to show that he trusted her.

He thought about if his sister…she had been lacking rest lately from what Calem always heard in the middle of the night. Ever since she went with Emily out that one night she wasn’t the same, he even saw a bloody shirt when he tried to check on her. She only left the door cracked and wouldn’t let him in, it was unlike her…at least for her to act like that to him…it made more sense when acting out towards their parents but him? They were a team…a duo…yet she still managed to make him feel left out…if only he had gone with her that night he wouldn’t have been so far apart from her. It didn’t matter now, he just needed to be by her side. He escorted them into the abandoned classroom or the ‘Hideout’ as they like to call it and seen Cora there. He went and rushed over to hug her and make sure she was okay which of course she was, now he looked like a fool for worrying. “Ya…you better have been okay asshole, you should have woken me up when you got up this morning. You wouldn’t be looking like this right now if you did…who did this to you? And what did you do to them?” He asked and glanced at El hoping she wouldn’t be freaked out. “Don’t worry Eloise this is uhh…kinda normal for us…”

Mentioned: N/A
Interacting: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Eloise) Veltsu VI Veltsu VI (Cora/Sister) Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez (Emily/Close Friend)

Geno could tell at some points during his explanation that his little bro couldn’t fully grasp why he was concerned but it did help to not see him react in the way he usually would. His brother had the same mindset as him, he just needed to go see Areka after school and practice and hope that what she had to say wasn’t anything really bad like ‘I never liked you to begin with and I just need you to leave me alone forever.’ or ‘Well I was jumped and when I woke up everyone was gone and I was taken somewhere I didn’t even recognize.’ or something like that..of course, it was far fetched but his mind couldn’t help but drag out the scariest thoughts in his mind. “Ya…guess we think the same. Sorry for making this all ya know complicated, I am just really afraid what mom and dad would think…I mean I am kinda setting an example for the little ones too ya know? Sometimes I just can’t help but feel I did something wrong even though in reality I didn’t…I dunno its a weird feeling man.” he let out a deep breath and pulled D’Andre a bit closer for a half effort hug. “Anyway, thanks…lets just change the subject. Did you want me to help you train your reflexes again in Soccer later today after I talk to the girl I mentioned?”

Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos (Areka)
Interacting: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco (D'Andre/Little Bro)

Cora Harolds
High school
Mentioned: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez
Reiia silver Reiia silver
Interacting: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Cora smiled bit as she heard worry from her couple minutes younger brother. "It was just some junior year jock. Last that i saw him, was when he lied on floor and got my foot to his stomach." Cora couldn't hear well what Calem said when he looked behind himself. She barely saw 2 other persons behind him. "Have you seen Em?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back