• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Them Supernatural Spooks!

Wylie nodded and stuck her tongue out mischievously. “Okay!” She turned on the chainsaw and battled off foes happily. “Hmm~ Hmm~ Hm, Hm~” She hummed to herself with ease.

As I saw Wylie, I was confused, how could someone take joy at this task? Not really caring much it got the job done, with a quick sweep I took all my might and shove as much of the creatures back to the same hole they came "Hey Wylie! We are going to finish this a hell of a lot more quickly if we shove them down there again, pun intended"

I took a deep breath. After limbo, I might as well try to do this again. I ran out the door, seeing a family about to get cornered by a group of those things. I whip my chains at them and the family got away safely. The more I start eliminating the sneaky creatures, the more stronger and more confident I've become. I felt myself smirk with excitement.

I leaped, high into the air, and hovered for a while, there were still three group of people being harassed by this things, the other creatures were already destroying town, they are too many, I threw the lighting pole as to separate some guys that were cornered by those ugly snakes, as I hovered down to the ground I yelled "You guys, run, I've got this" kicking the face of a creature while landing and trying to look menacing to the others. While fighting those things I had to yell to my new partners "We gotta get out of here, there's no way we are beating every single snake-creature" sweat dripping from my forehead.

Wylie nodded and had tripped some back into the hole anlong with the others she destroyed. She then looked at the others. “Okay then!”

I nodded at his comment, making my way through the city. The ground shook once more and now beasts are crawling their way out of the ground. I cursed under my breath, seeing that one of them had jumped in front of me out of no where. Crap... Not this guy again...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back