• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Them Supernatural Spooks!

Milo A Beilschmidt

We all need a little boost from our inspirations.
(Let there only be 1-3 roleplayers. AND PLEASE! JOIN ONLY IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO BE ROLEPLAYING! I do not want to waste this rp...)

A place full of ghosts, werewolves, vampires, just every single fricking freak! They all live in the same lovely planet of ours. Although, this world just isn't the same as before. We were all in the same spot now. The supernatural apocalypse is near. We just have to stop, ye? Yea. But it's not easy. At all! We just need to go to the 'end' of the Earth. Now what the hell does that suppose to mean?

Well then. Are you prepare for the apocalypse? If we aren't there to help the mortals, then there goes extinction. After all, we are part freak, part human. It's like we're demigods, but we're actually not gods. We have freak-blood inside us. As in supernatural stuff. We can't really die, but we do have a weakness. Only the ones who have both bloods can fight for both their survival and the mortals'. We do have our own power, too. Depending on what kind of freak you are. Why did I call you freak? Well, it's what the humans call us. Sure, we're different, but we're helping them. Don't have to be all mean to them back. We're suppose to help. We're also different than our freakish moms or dads. You'll figure it out.

One more thing...

Don't die. Or you'll end up in the most terrifying, painful place on the entire universe. Limbo, but it's the most intense limbo than any other limbo. Made for half-freak, half-mortal. Only way out... Is to either have your friends get you out of there... Or you will have to face your fears.

No one knows how that goes.

Don't worry. I'll lead the way. The name's Illusion. I'm not that kind of Illusion. Just a survivor. I'm not going to be around so much, but I'll be watching over you. Hey, I'm like the God above. Not really, but you know what I mean.

Good luck, Freaks!

START OF ROLEPLAY:

At the lonely abandon apartment, I went inside. I head up the stairs, shocked. I didn't know what happened back there. All I know was that I fricking got out of that place. I shouldn't be afraid anymore. I shouldn't be afraid of THEM.

I landed on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I look at my hurt wrists... Sliver chains wrapped tightly around my wrists. I can't remove them. They hide my scars, even though they didn't matter anymore. But whatever. They're from the limbo. What a day. Wait, if I died... Am I the undead? Or am I just... Nah... I don't know. I can't believe that stupid demon found out my weakness. I'll just have to lay low for a few days. What day is it anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
I stood from my bed quickly, in my fighting stance. "Wh- Who are you?!" I look at the direction the voice was coming from.

I got into a defensive stance quickly yet trying to show I was no real danger to this girl and said "Hey, Relax, I mean you no harm, I just thought I smell demon, and by the looks of it I wasn't wrong. My name is Rafael, I'm half angel, and you demon lady? Do you have a name or am I to rude for you to introduce yourself?" at this I was slowly lowering my guard.

An angel? Wait, no... A halfing... Great. I look at him, not saying a word. He had just introduced himself, and I'm just wondering why he's here. My trust issues became small as I observed him. Alright... Just say your name and... Chillax.. Keep your guard up. "Chloe..." I finally replied.

Wylie hopped around the abandoned apartment, singing a joyful song to herself. She was so loud she couldn't hear herself thinking. Her voice was high pitched and annoying at that. She twirled in the hallways, continuing to sing and not caring if anyone heard.

I looked at her, she didn't look like a normal demon, her body definitely was on guard, she tried to give an air of invulnerability but when I saw her eyes, I was surprised, to see fear. I said "Chloe... That's a lovely name, don't you worry, I'm here to protect you, perhaps" I was completely off guard now, I saw no danger from her "I heard you were in Limbo, you caused quite a bit of chaos there..." suddenly I heard something, crap, we are not alone "Chloe, did you heard that?" My guard was once again up.

"Of course I was in limbo. Of course, you would kn-" We stopped when we hear the sound of music... (Ehh? Eh?) I could hear my heart beating fast. Thundering in my head. I was breathing in and out. I can tell I'm shaking. I don't know why I'm like this. I guess tons of crap had happened. I nodded when Rafael asked if I heard the singing. I felt my chains beginning to react.

I was starting to get a little angry at this intrusion, and I yelled, "Who is there?! Show yourself!" Clenching my fists so hard it hurt, I couldn't show it to the half demon girl, but I was a bit scared, sweat dropping from my temples.

Wylie jumped as she heard the voice. She had no idea others were there. She hopped along over to where she figured they'd be and smiled brightly. “Hi!”

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, this is why I was afraid, dumb brain, this girl looks like a candy, it's amazing actually "Umm, Hello there? Aren't you a little young to be singing in an abandoned building?" I smiled faintly to show that I really didn't understand the situation.

I froze when I saw a small person at the door. My chains reacted. My eyes widen as it charges at the girl. "L-Look out!" I yank at my chains. Just in time, my chains only created a large hole on the wall next to her.

“Wweeeeellllll-” She started before hearing the girl shout and she turned around. She wrinkled her nose at the small man and she quickly had a chainsaw appear before attacking nervously. "Heh, whoopsie."

I looked at Chloe, and then at the chainsaw this girl made out of thin air, I can't let her hurt Chloe she may know something, "This is gonna hurt" I said as I lunged to the girl and grasped the chainsaw as to stop it, my hands getting destroyed but giving me enough time to throw the chainsaw far away enough from this girl, then I said "Are you crazy?..." panting, and blood oozing from my hands then as I watched my hands darkness seemed to fill the room, oh no, it's the end of the world, the Armageddon, it's the... then I fainted dropping to the floor, at least I know it was just me, no end of the world just yet.

“Probably.” Wylie said with a small shrug. “It did work thiugh, right?” She grew annoyed of the that still came from the chainsaw and picked it up, shrugging it off. She looked around as darkness surrounded the room. “Creeeepppyyy~”

The darkness of the room didn't bothered me once. In fact, I didn't really mind it. I did have that sick feeling to the stomach though. I felt like there's a lot that I have missed since things aren't so great looking. I look at the unconscious guy then at the girl. What the hell... I gotta get out of here, but I can't just leave Rafael with the girl. He's bleeding! Wait, why am I caring? I don't even know that dude. Or her. Besides... I'm a half demon. I kept calm, still shaking like crazy. "Alright, kid." I look at the girl. "Whatever you're planning on doing here. I do not want to know. But, I felt like we need to leave." I stuttered like an idiot as I slowly walk over to Rafael. Aware of what's happening.

As Chloe went over me I felt a channel, that I quickly used. Part of being half angel is that Telepathy is pretty useful, "Hey just give me a kick to wake me up, don't leave me with this psycho who knows what she'll do with that chainsaw" this was a little invasive, as it's a weird thought in Chloe mind, it's a foreign one.

I stopped for a second when I heard voices in my head. I thought I was going crazy, but for some reason I did whatever the voice told me to do. I slightly nudge the guy. Tappin on his leg with my foot.

Her demonic energy was more than enough to wake me, giving me the adrenaline rush needed to fight a demon, luckily for me this demon didn't need a beating "Now you can leave" I look at my hands and see that they are completely healed to what I sigh in relief, I wasn't sure if it would grow back, I yell at the candy girl "Hey you! What is wrong with you? We are not a threat, why would you even pull a chainsaw on us" my body is completely ready for a fight thanks to Chloe demon side.

The place began to shook making me lost my balance. Soon, it went completely dark inside the room and we can hear people screaming out from outside of this building. I glanced out the window. The ground split open and serpent like creatures glowing icky green and bloody red as they slithered out from underground.

"Fuck" I yelled as I noticed the situation we were in, I jumped out of the window and looked back at the building "If you are going to stay there, fine, but know that this place is going down to hell and from your previous experience I know for a fact you ain't going down that easy". After saying this I channeled all my strength to my arms and found a lighting pole, ripping it off the ground, I readied myself to fight this thing and yelled at the people who looked in sheer terror "If you don't notice this place is going to hell, I advise all of you to run the fuck away" determination filling my eyes.

Wylie tilted her head in confusion. She looked around and sighed. “Well, I was trying to help.” She said quietly. She looked her cheek and looked to the side. “No need to be rude about it. Just tell me what I can do...” She said with a sigh. She was well aware of how to help by now. She just did it in her own little way.

"We..." I paused. "We gotta do what we gotta do depending on our choices." I walk out of the room, whipping my chains out making a slash noise. I glanced behind me.

I was controlling the serpent threat as much as I could, they were too much, my only hope was that everyone escaped the place, but right now I for myself didn't have much hope, panting, I kept on fighting those suckers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back