• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings thedreadwolf's cravings (m/f and f/f)

hello everyone. i'm currently looking for two or three new partners. i have some specific plots i've been wanting to try. keep reading if you're interested.

basic information about myself
- i'm 20 years old, my pronouns are she/her, and my name is april. i'm currently not in school or working so i have a lot of free time.
- i usually reply at least three times a week, but it can of course depend on what's going on in my life. there might be times when i'll reply more frequently, and times when i won't be able to reply as often. of course, i'll let you know if the latter is the case.
- i write in third person, past tense.
- i usually write 5-7 paragraphs. sometimes i might write a little more or a little less, but i'll never give you less than 3 paragraphs.
- i almost always find myself writing male characters. i do like writing them a little more than females, but i enjoy writing female characters, as well.
- i'm only open to m/f and f/f at the moment.
- romance is definitely a must for me, but it doesn't need to be the main theme. for most of my plots, it's not.
- for all of my plots in this post, i imagine the face claims as real people, or if you'd prefer we could just type up descriptions of their appearances. anime/drawn face claims don't really suit the style of these roleplays, imo.
- i'm ghost-friendly. do what you have to do.

what i'm looking for in a partner
- 18+.
- no-one liners. preferably at least 3 paragraphs.
- contributes to the plot and worldbuilding. seriously, i will dip if a partner is not helping. it's our story, i don't want to be the only one making up ideas.

plots

when a princess' kingdom falls to a coup d'etat, she is forced to leave her home and family in search of a way to gain control again. her desperation leads her to a pirate crew and their cold pirate captain, who just so happen to be the only people who can help her, and her kingdom, in their time of need...

i imagine this plot as f/f. this isn't really negotiable as i've had this roleplay in mind for a long time.
a prince(ss) is almost killed by an assassin from another kingdom as a part of a plot to put an end to the royal family in a time of war. their father, the king, is adamant about executing this murderer, but the prince(ss) objects, and reluctantly, he agrees. the assassin bides their time, convinced that they can still finish the job, but as they spend more time with the prince(ss), and their feelings grow, they struggle with what they want and what is expected of them.

m/f or f/f.
a prince(ss) is protected by their sleepless knight, a knight who is a part of an order who, by magical means, never sleep. and when their kingdom is thrust into a sudden and unexpected war, the sleepless knight's abilities will be tested, and the prince(ss) and the knight may be forced to confront the feelings for each other that they've been harboring for so long.

m/f or f/f.
in a small town where it's always cold or raining, a little girl was once saved from a pack of wolves by another wolf. she still bears the scars of their attack, but she has never been afraid of the animals, for it was one of them that saved her from certain death. she still remembers its eyes, and years later, when she's older, she recognizes those eyes in a human... the girl tries to ignore the signs, but she can't shake the feeling that she knows this person... that they are the wolf that saved her so long ago.

m/f or f/f.
this is a lot more of a vague idea than the others, but i've always loved the walking dead comics/show/games, and have wanted to try a roleplay like them for a long time. for this i'm looking for someone that would be ok with tackling several characters, as i think exploring group dynamics would be fun in this setting. romance is certainly possibly, but not needed for this idea.

private message me if you're interested in roleplaying any of these plots!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back