• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Zodiac Games - Interest Check

Phantomelda

Your friendly neighborhood ghost
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

━━━━━━━❂━━━━━━━

The Zodiac Games
Into the darkness
We are one
Into the darkness
We will fight

━━━━━━━❂━━━━━━━

The Zodiac Games. No, not The Hunger Games. Don't get it wrong, there, son. Put your bow and arrow down. You're not Katniss and this is not The Hunger Games. Welcome to The Zodiac Games! Every year students between the ages of 13-21 take a mental and physical exam. Whoever take the first two spots are automatically signed up for the games, except, they can choose whether they want to participate or not. If they don't? It goes down the list of eligible people until the two spots are filled. Each Zodiac House, yes, all twelve, offer up their two tributes to participate in The Zodiac Games. During this challenging period, these children, young adults, and adults will face rigorous tasks. From an anarchy blood spree, to puzzles, to special tasks where magic is involved. Magic? Oh yes, of course magic is real. The Zodiac Games determines only the elite called the 'Constellations' gets to be apart of the Magic Council, the people who protect all of those who have magic singing in their bones. It's an organization to protect peace and justice, much like a special task force of the military. Whoever ranks #1 also determines what House becomes the Head of Houses, and while all the other leaders weigh in on the peace and justice of the world, only the Head can make the final decision. These factors leave a lot at stake, whether students are willing to put their life on the line for personal reasons such as glory or fighting for those who can't, or for political reasons since whoever comes out on top affects the governments affairs for the next four years. What are you here for? Oh and of course, the tributes get their very own animal who can speak to them telepathically, to help them along their journey. I think that about covers it. Now hurry! Go! You don't want to miss the games!

✧༺☆༻✧

Rules:

No God-modding

☾ Fade to black if you plan on doing the dirty.

☾ Profanity is okay, just don't overkill it. (Please.)

☾ At least one paragraph, although more would be appreciated.

☾ If you have certain scenarios planned including character death, plan it with the others involved! Always!

☾ Please be respectful to everyone including yourself.

☾ Have fun!

☾ This is just an interest check so just let me know! c:

✧༺☆༻✧

There are four factions that are then individualized into their respective zodiac House.
Fire Houses:
Aries
Leo
Sagittarius

Earth Houses:
Taurus
Virgo
Capricorn

Air Houses:
Gemini
Libra
Aquarius

Water Houses:
Cancer
Scorpio
Pisces

━━━━━━━❂━━━━━━━

⛧ c o d e d _ b y _ s p o o k i e ⛧

Last edited:
This looks super cool! I'd likely be interested. This concept is really neat.

I did have a question though, what kind of magic will be included in this rp?

Oh shit zodiac shit just gets mee

Super interested in pisces and virgo tbh. Btw r we limited to a single character or do we make two characters?

Also CystalChompound CystalChompound

Last edited:
I'm interested for the Virgo spot, however, I just want to ask if we'll be using real people as face claims or not. I'm not entirely comfortable with using them so I figured I'd ask first.

An interesting concept, This is very cool! I'd go for any spot but my preferred is Pisces. My concern is pretty much the same as . D O V E's.

Last edited:
Definitely appeals to me. My question would be could I play one of the current council members? I know that's probably a weird question haha.

If we can make more than one character i would like both spots of Gemini. If not, i'll take a Sagittarius

Last edited:
I’m currently at work so I’ll quote and respond to everyone’s questions tonight!

this is LIT. can i play satan- eh eh ehemm i mean aries. or maybe a water sign. AND i just wanna say I'm a leo not wanting to play a leo and i feel that is very unleo of me.

may i suggest having two different people play each tribute from house? more interaction probably, but then we can all double if we need it?? <3

This looks super cool! I'd likely be interested. This concept is really neat.

I did have a question though, what kind of magic will be included in this rp?
Very basic magic! Like, one ability per character that should have some relevance to your character being in that house. But combined, that's what makes the Magic Council so strong as a collective is everyone's unique abilities on what they contribute to the team basically. That's the end game anyway. There should be limitations for your characters as in don't go overboard on making them on ultra-powerful but something to give them their own unique boost.

Oh shit zodiac shit just gets mee

Super interested in pisces and virgo tbh. Btw r we limited to a single character or do we make two characters?

Also CystalChompound CystalChompound
I will put it this way, once I make the character sheet thread everyone can make one character at first. Whoever fully completes their character sheets first will definitely get their desired spot in their zodiac for sure and we'll just work our way down into whether anybody wants to make a second character but I want everyone to have an equal opportunity to make a single character at first.

I'm interested for the Virgo spot, however, I just want to ask if we'll be using real people as face claims or not. I'm not entirely comfortable with using them so I figured I'd ask first.
I would prefer it since it's realistic but not it's not limited to. I'm not that picky. If you feel better using an anime character as a face claim that's totally fine.

An interesting concept, This is very cool! I'd go for any spot but my preferred is Pisces. My concern is pretty much the same as . D O V E's.
See above! No worries. c:

Definitely appeals to me. My question would be could I play one of the current council members? I know that's probably a weird question haha.
Council member as in already on the Magic Council and can be like a tutor behind the scenes to all the zodiac competitors on their downtime or like a house head?

this is LIT. can i play satan- eh eh ehemm i mean aries. or maybe a water sign. AND i just wanna say I'm a leo not wanting to play a leo and i feel that is very unleo of me.

may i suggest having two different people play each tribute from house? more interaction probably, but then we can all double if we need it?? <3
See above! That was already the plan. I want everyone to have the opportunity to participate even if they don't necessarily get their first pick zodiac. c:

Council member as in already on the Magic Council and can be like a tutor behind the scenes to all the zodiac competitors on their downtime (this one)

Hey everyone!! Thank you for replying if you’re still interested. Sometime today I will make a CS thread that I will link here, and I’ll let everyone make one character on a first come, first serve basis to make a character for whatever zodiac you want. Whoever has a completed form first will securely get their spot! I’ll give everyone the rest of this week to make a character and participate if they’d like before actually starting the RP next Sunday! Does that sound okay?

Also, would it be helpful or useful for me to make a discord where people can discuss the rp or anything else they’d like?

Oh btw btw does this take place in an earth like place? Like no unnatural hair/eye colors? Rl countries?

Oh btw btw does this take place in an earth like place? Like no unnatural hair/eye colors? Rl countries?
It’s like Earth! Just not our earth i guess. I mean there are hair dyes and stuff if you want, just not necessarily natural unnatural hair. I hope this helped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back