• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Zodiac Experiment (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Aleki Payne McGovern
Aquarius
Interaction: open to all
Aquarius ran from the training hall and moved down the hall. He heard the announcement and he knew something was wrong. When he came in he froze as he saw cancer and his heart nearly stopped. He stopped his plans for gathering intel and he felt his own mind start a surge towards the instinctive need to keep a little brother safe. He rushed over as he grabbed cancer’s wrist and checked for a pluse. He he felt how weak it was he nods and closed his eyes. He felt his own mind opening towards his medical studies he had done out of boredom. He felt his nose bleed as he felt his heart race a hundred a second. He opened his eyes and softly spoke “ what is his ekg stating? Blood pressure, brainwave paterns and even heart patern.. we first must find those and move forward.. next is to see if he is under any drugs so we can treat him.. mother are you running blood analysis? Because it could have been what he ate or his own body went into a self defense shut down.. self induced coma to keep him safe.. we just need to know what happened.” He said as he sat back as he looked pale and his nose was still running.” Why did this happen.. “ he said as he touched his nose as he saw the blood and pants “ my head.. it hurts.. I can’t.. think straight... what is happening...” he said as he felt the air around him. He already wore his workout uniform and eyes his own blood on his nose “ I just.. fell strange.. it is like I am swimming in a lake of oil.. “ he said as he tried to get past the knowledge in his own head. He grunted as he just stopped as he muttered “ I hit a wall.. something that can’t be moved..”

Last edited:
Aleksandra Petrovna Ivanov
Aries
Gym
Interaction CystalChompound CystalChompound

Now the time has become the to the my limits. Either weights or running or maybe even climbing. Yes climbing is the way to go. She looked around for a bit before she could find the panel where it was possible to change the settings. The track was set and for a warm-up she took a lap around the room. It felt so good and freeing. Time seemed to move so slow. Even people seemed to move slow as she watched the girl from earlier. Every step she took was so slow compared to her.
No way Aries wanted to talk to her so it would be better to start climbing. She almost glided over it all and it felt nearly surreal. So surreal that she lost her footing and fell from the height. There was not much she could to to break the fall at this point and the pain was so bad. She felt every inch of her body hurt as the time slowed down and she couldn't even tell how long it was talking her to fully stop the fall. The sad thing now was the fact that the pain was not subsiding so she must have broken or dislocated something. First you check the hands. Left hand fingers are fine and also the wrist and elbow. Even the shoulder was fine. Now to the right arm. Fingers fine, wrist not so much. She can't snap it back herself so the other girl will do. She walked straight to her even if she didn't seem to noticed her some how. Today sure was a strange day.

Last edited:
erna-jpg.635611
Erna Perry (Rius) | Sagittarius | Location: Hallway -> Infirmary | Interaction: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm

Of course, before Rius could get answers on what had been going on whilst she tried to make herself a nice cup of tea, Mother appeared. Usually she took her appearance to be a good thing, though, judging by her concerned expression and her rushing over to Cancer's side, this appearance of hers wasn't a good time at all. Almost a little panicked at Mother's reaction, she protested, "Don't look at me! Look at them! I only just got here!" She had meant to shift the blame off herself, not onto the others, not noticing she had basically dropped anyone else involved with Cancer in it.

Regardless, there was no time to think about that. She flinched at the stern voice of Mother radiating all around them. She couldn't help but stick her finger in her ear, wiggling it around a little. It was as if the voice bounced off the walls of her skull, it was that loud. She supposed there was nothing to it now but to follow Mother, and keep her nose out of trouble, unless she wanted to hear the sternness in her voice again.

She idly followed Mother along - blinking at her ability to lift the redhead and carry him for so long - until they finally reached the infirmary. Again, she felt her natural intrigue spike - she stared at the strange, metallic interior, so shiny she could probably see her spectacled face in any surface. Much of the lighting made the room feel cold, that harsh neon blue radiating across the walls and the floors giving Rius the shivers. Everything was so bright, so illuminated, that her eyes had to squint to minimise the discomfort it gave her.

Rius awkwardly waited inside with some of the others, waiting to see what Mother would ask of them next. It was when she asked who would like to be checked up first, and naturally, no one volunteered so quickly. Mind you, Rius hadn't herself, but she was curious as to who would have wanted to do so first. She sighed, and she raised her hand up a little, announcing, "I'll go. Guess it gets it over and done with quickly, right?"

Tupa Junnila
Gemini
Interaction: Aries( Jaellagirl Jaellagirl ); open to all

Gemini looked on with a mixture of awe and bewilderment as Aries did flips and cartwheels all over the gym, which happened to be preprogrammed into twin cliffsides not counting her own. The girl seemed to glide over all the rock walls. She even tried to jump and for a moment, it looked like she was flying.

The moment didn't last, however, as she plummeted downwards towards her doom on the slate cliff opposite to Tupa's which connected into an archway.

A scream lodged up in her throat which ended up sounding like a funny strangled gasp. "Are you okay?", she looked at Aries carefully and started tentatively taking careful steps towards her.

Tupa stopped midway ,however, as Aries grunted furiously then sat up heaving as every huff tore from her almost in fear. Is she dying?, came the thought but logic told her it was absurd. She figured the girl was tougher than that.

Aries suddenly turned and looked at Tupa with confusion as if she just realized she was there before she started considering her fingers and Gemini. She then heaved a breath and sauntered over her then stumbled.

Tupa caught her just in time and laid her down on the stone. Em thought about the quickest route towards the infirmary and the amount of pounds she would have to carry when the speaker blared out with mother's voice

Out of rp: yellow for talking, red for thoughts.​

Aleksandra Petrovna Ivanov
Aries
Gym
Interaction CystalChompound CystalChompound

The other girl rushed to her and eased Saša to the floor. This was not sitting right with her. She was not a weak person. No, sir. The announcement rang loud in the room. Oh no not this. This ain't good. I need to be at the top of my game. Saša tried to get up but unfortunately she used her twisted arm and fell back down on the floor. She was not the one to accept failure and tried again but this time be careful. Saša pushed the other girl aside and stood tall. She cracked her neck and turned towards the girl. "You listen to me, ok! We do not take a step outside of this room before you HAVE snapped my wrist back. Oh and I remind you that if you don't do it I am gonna snap your neck. Easy right? One snap or the other Snap." She stepped right in front of the other girl. One might even say too close cause their bodies were mere inches and even if the other would try to back away she would not let it happen. She grabbed the girl's wrist with her good arm. The grip was rough but if this was meaning that the other would listen so be. She motioned the movement of snap on her arm being careful not to actually snap her wrist. "You feel that. You must replicate that on my arm. Just.... make it a bit crisper." She repeated the motion two more times and then roughly pulled the girl into her just so that she could whisper into her ear. "Remember I know your little secret and I might know something that can prove itself useful. Plus I am a terrible enemy to make" She release the girl and held her hand open just so this could be over quickly. Even if she tries to run she is stronger, faster and has less to lose.​

giphy.gif
Ethan Burns -Toro(Taurus)

Interactions: Open || location: stairs - infirmary​

Toro rubbed the hand where the cut had been and as he saw mother coming towards him he began to freak out a little bit. "Mommy! Cancer's hurt! I fell and cut my hand but now I'm fine Mommy. He passed out Mommy. Help him!" He was scared and confused, but as mother gestured for him to follow her. He nodded and followed behind her, when they reached Cancer and the others Mommy looked scared and he wondered why. He walked forward and put a hand on her shoulder. It'll be okay Mommy. He'll be okay. These were the thoughts that ran through his head as he once again followed her towards the infirmary. "Examined? What's that mean?" He said as he looked at them all. He wasn't dumb or anything he just couldn't understand what the word really meant. "Will he be okay Mommy? We were gonna play!" He said with a smile and seemingly remembered something. "Can I run and get something from my room? I have a gift for Cancer."
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Interations: Leo thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Capricorn.jpg

She took the bait just as expected, though a small part of Capricorn had wished Leo didn't take the challenge, it wasnt the force of her tackle that hurt as much as the collision with the ground. As they tumbled through the air Mother's voice came over the loudspeaker, summoning them to the infirmary. Moments before he hit the floor he was thinking that Mother sounded annoyed, had she known about the altercation between he, Aries, and Leo? Regardless of this, the sense of urgency was ignited in Capricorn, then the wind was blasted out of his lungs as he hit the floor on his back. Surprisingly, it did not hurt as much as he expected, his body was sturdier than he recalled and as the moments passed he quickly regained his breath. Shockingly it seemed that Leo had gotten to her feet much before him, though truly thinking about it, she surpassed him in all physical abilities at first glance. His only solace was his formidable durability, surely that was something he could become unmatched in.

"Ahwhey, you sure pack more den a bit o' punch to ya sistah." Capricorn said as he stood up, stretching as he did so. Unaware that his back was slowly becoming stone much as his face had. The material looked like stone, and felt like stone to the touch, but it was soft and held the elasticity of his flesh. It did not hinder his movement, nor was it noticeable unless the area of affliction was visible. "We gon' need to take da walk nah." he motioned to Leo, offering her the leading position that she had clearly earned. Numerous thoughts flooded his mind, what were they, clearly it was something more than visible on the surface, was every one of his cousins like him or Leo, or did they all have something special about them. One thing is certain, the testing would reveal something, if they would be privy to that information, that was another thing all together.

~~Capricorn~~

Tupa Junnila
Gemini
Interactions: Aries( Jaellagirl Jaellagirl );open to all.

Em looked in surprise at Aries before glaring openly at her, which was mirrored right back at her in the girl's face. Sighing, she replied while staring menacingly at Aries ", well, whatever."

Her nonchalant attitude however was smothered quickly by Aries' broken hand. How the hell do you fix this? She inhaled, shuddering quite shakily, before she got to work.

Her hand encircled Aries and for a moment, a brief moment of surety coursed through her as a wind picked up around them. Then, just as quickly it was gone, and with it the calmness.

Gulping, she looked back down again at the hand, hoping it wasn't as hard as it seemed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back