• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Zodiac Experiment (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[div class=container][div class=image][div class=title]{ maddox cardoso }
[ Pisces, the selfless dreamer ][/div][/div] [div class=c2][div class=scroll] He’s calling it as it is: complete fuckin' drama.

First off, there was that outburst from Girl #1. Notably, an interestin' foil to red's lil' outburst.

in a situation as confounding as this, it would be unkind of him to fault someone for getting a little messy. Girl #1 could be just as terrified as Cancer. The only difference between the two would be their defense mechanism: Cancer wore his heart on his sleeve while Girl #1 lashed out with the tool most familiar to her: rage.

Pisces would have sympathized more if she hadn’t included that last half of her comment. That was uncalled for and did nothing but add to the existing tension within this motley group.

also. He paused for dramatic effect, before theatrically musing: Has she no compassion? boy #1 was already on the verge of tears! Getting mad over it just pushes them over the edge.

At the very least, he can appreciate the fact that she walked away. It shows a fair amount of maturity to stop yourself before more damage could be done, so kudos for that.

The complete fuckin' drama was far from over, though. There were still other characters in this weird-ass play. For example, there was Boy #2 who, after struggling a bit with the jar in and out of the dining room, came back with an alarming wound and sat back on the table like it was nothing. There was also Girl #2; she just seems bat-shit crazy. Not to be an ass or anything, but she just seems like a serial killer with that unnerving stillness of hers. always the quiet ones that getcha.

There’s at least a little pay-off from all that weirdness: he was praised! It may have just been a small thing but he did good. He wasn’t going to show it, though, not if he could help it; he just looked away, like it was nothing.

(Suffice to say, it was enough to distract him from the questions he had hoped to ask her after the guests and Boy #1 had left the room.)

Or not, because to top all of that off, Mother dropped the bomb. The same bomb he had decided would be too much for Boy #1.

ma, what the fuck?

Amnesia? They were roommates? And they all had the same name scheme? (Wait, that last bit was probably a deliberate action on Ma's part. Keep things matchy and classy.) But now he’s getting off-topic. First of all, how the fuck did every single one of them forget each other? Just each other? That sounds like movie-level bull, doesn’t it?

And yet, it’s happening right now. To him.

It's... exciting him. And he feels guilty about that, but c'mon! Amnesia can be overused, but in a settin' like this, everyone clingin' to the only meaningful connection they remember, which is ma, it sorta explores how personality kinda develops, right? Maybe if the characters were protected inside this shelter, with this home and ma as the only refuge, it could push emotions and maybe trigger obsessive behaviors. But the question is: who will develop 'em? And maybe focus on the theme of nature versus nurture for this one...!

...Girl #2 might not be the only person that's bat-shit crazy around here, because even he creeped himself out with that monologue.

He tunes out of his little reverie to hopefully catch the rest of Mother's words of wisdom. Which turns out to be her set of rules. Rules that he’s guilty of consciously zoning out from. Once Mother started to clean up, he turned to Boy #1, who had introduced himself as Cancer and had lied about not crying. Sympathetically, he gave the kid another reassuring pat on the head, an honest attempt to mimic Mother's motions. Given how close he seemed to Mother, he assumed that the kid would appreciate this sort of gesture. hope he gets my message. And not think I’m patronizin' him or somethin'.

Pisces was just about to ask him if he remembered any of the rules before Pisces was pulled into his gravity. Literally. The kid grabbed his hand and pulled him out into the hallway in search of games, apparently. guess my destination's set.

Their path was only interrupted by the appearance of another character, Boy #3. He chastised himself for calling him that: fuckin'... you could call him by his fuckin' name. The one he just told us, you dumbass. It's true, so he'll give himself that.

Notably, Taurus spoke with the same sort innocence Cancer had. Pisces, truthfullu, found it adorable, even on the second time around. they've got similar vibes. These two would probably get along well even their own, wouldn’t they?

Best to retire from this stage and let the two befriend one another. And besides, he’s more interested in asking Mother a few more questions about this situation. As naturally as he could, he extricated himself from Cancer and stared at the red-head intently. "look at that. Looks like the two of ya got the same agenda. I kinda forgot something back in my room, so imma just bounce back for a bit. M'kay?"

But just as he tried to move away from the duo, he found himself restricted. is red that attached to me? sighing, he turned back to them, expecting Cancer with tearful eyes only for his attention to be snatched by a glowing purple thread. Between him and Cancer.

what the fuck?

Pisces shook his head, clearly bothered by this. "y'know, tying us together isn’t a good thing to do, generally. Not unless you've got consent for that sorta thing. But just so we clear, m'not judging you, m'kay, buddy-o?" exasperated, he plucked the thread and played around with it before looking over to Taurus. "c'mon, back me up here, el toro." He pursed his lips and jerked his head toward Cancer, hoping that at least this time, the person gets his signal. agree with me here.

[div class=border]location[/div]
Dining Room > Hallway

[div class=border]interactions && mentions[/div]
Interacting with cancer and Taurus. [ thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm MegMath13 MegMath13 ]

[div class=border]out of character[/div]
Imma follow Jaella's example and color the thoughts and speech too ^^ thoughts are colored like this, and "speech" like this. Hopefully, both of these are visible in light and dark mode ^^ lemme know if it isn’t ^^ like if it’s difficult to see but obv it looks better in dark haha
Also I’ll tag FoldedPages FoldedPages maybe u want to trigger ur power a lil with the onslaught of his thoughts lmao
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine [/div] [class=container]height: 375px; width: 280px; border: 1px solid grey; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/fkP02Jr.png), auto [/class] [class=image]height: 40%; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/03/d2/84/03d28495bbd28615c9aef77a1dd6274f.gif); background-size: 100%; background-position: 20% 65%; [/class] [class=title]width: 100%; font-size: 0.57em; position: relative; color: white; top: 45%; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=c2]height: 50%; width: 80%; padding: 20px; margin: auto; font-size: 9px; overflow: hidden; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: auto; padding-right: 100px; text-align: justify [/class] [class=border]padding: 10px; width: 96%; background: #000022; color: #fff; font-size: 0.95em; text-align: center; position: sticky; top: 0%; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: serif; z-index:5 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

Last edited:
Aleksandra Petrovna Ivanov
Aries
Entertainment center - Her room
Interactions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm , HeyItsBanana HeyItsBanana

Her eyes lit up as she saw something awaken in him. It was anger, so pure and raw. It's something that was fuled by true and all consuming passion. Aries took a step or two back from the man. She could have stepped out of the way but she didn't. The thing that unfolded was so perfect and well allined that only God could have orchestrated it. When he lifted her by her clothes she could hear some of the seams ripping and and the fabric pressed against her body in a way that it made difficult to breathe. She struggled for hair, each breath was more painful than the other.
But me down you cursed animal. You stupid beast......
She watched him turn gray and his grip harden. It was a sight of nightmares. She watched as every second felt like minutes. She begged every devine being that ever exists to end her suffering one way or other. But how could she show them her weaknesses? She couldn't. She needed to be as strong as she had been before.
Your head truly is thick and hard to get into, Stone boy.
She was lowered down to the ground. What had just happened could have meant her death but that didn't stop her or shot her down. She felt alive, awake and most importantly ready to fight anything and anyone in her way. The two others started something that looked like an attempt of flirting which sickened her.
Get a room or something I don't want to slip because you drooled too much looking at eachother.
She laughed a bit when Leo said they should hide the Stoneman. If she thinks that this will stay secret she truly is mistaken. That mountain turned because of a small slap. What is going to stop him from turning in fight. She ain't dipping her toe in that shit. She thought about few options but found one of the ways to exit really "FUN"
Hey big guy, why don't you take a bit of time from your lover over there and let's tie this thing up.
As soon a she had the man turned towards her she Roundhouse kicked him to the ground.
This is for almost tearing my clothes
Then she leaned in and kissed the man
This is for exciting me
As she turned to leave something still felt to be out of place. Looking towards the girl she walked out.
Remember kitten, don't breed with this buckling or I am afraid that your children will also talk like they had a stroke.
She headed to her room just so she could change her clothes and head into gym. Well that had to be somewhere over here right.​

Last edited:
Erna.jpgErna Perry (Rius) | Sagittarius | Location: Bedroom -> Dining Room | Interaction: Honeymilktea Honeymilktea Zufaix Zufaix

Soon after she had entered, Rius noticed that a few more had entered after her - a guy with a particularly dark shade of hair, asking if they were friends of Mother. She would have been quick to correct him on that matter - but she dropped her fork with a loud clattering at the sound of screeching in the dining room. She whirled her head around in the direction of the noise, finding another guy, with bright red hair demanding to know who they all were. She couldn't help but stick her finger in her ear after the screeching, rubbing her finger around inside as if it would readjust her hearing. Though, she would admit, his question was simply one that everyone at this dinner table was probably thinking.

Her confusion was only heightened by Mother's announcement that they seemed to all lose their memories, apparently having known each other from before that took place. Rius couldn't help but squint over the faces again, but she found herself struggling to remember any detail about any of them. A quick headcount - including herself, of course - revealed there were twelve of them here. It was hard to remember twelve faces and twelve names, wasn't it? But she couldn't help but wonder how she could have remembered Mother of all people, yet, not the twelve other people that were revealed to have shared this house with her. The thought again, brought on a slight tensing in her head, and she opted to listen to the rest of Mother's explanations instead.

At least she was clearing things up. Rius nodded a little, with a hum and an, "Ahh...so that's where Rius came from..." under her breath. Sagittarius. It was an odd name to have. Though, judging by all the other names that had been pointed out to the others, perhaps it wasn't so strange for her to possess such a name. But she felt as though she recognised those names from somewhere...perhaps from before when she remembered the others. That must have been it, right?

Rius was mostly silent as she listened to the onslaught of rules that Mother was setting. She frowned to herself. Don't do this, don't do that...don't, don't, don't... She thought mockingly to herself. As much as she loved and respected Mother, she had seemed to forget how rule orientated she was. Rius didn't hate rules, by any means, but she was a curious one. It was a common feat that if someone told you to do something, the likelihood was that someone would go and do it anyway. Don't even go down past the fourth level...in your rooms by 11pm... The voice repeated inside Rius's head, torturing her as her mind wandered on why they couldn't do such things. Her natural curiosity poked and poked at the girl like a circus tamer poking at a bear, and eventually she built up enough courage to open her mouth to try and play a round of twenty questions with her mother.

...but she was quick to instruct them to explore and be ready by 10am for training. And with that, she disappeared into the kitchen to clear up the mess of cooking such a wonderful spread of meals. Rius groaned, sliding down her chair for a moment in thought once again. Her stomach felt full, and her limbs felt heavy after such a large meal. She folded her arms, watching as several people had already left to explore the rest of the house, or to shout at one another, or to...wrestle with one another? Her thoughts had been too focused on many other things.

Rius glanced up at a voice across the table, belonging to a girl with silver hair and quite fabulously dressed, who suggested tea or coffee as a way to pass the time until training. She was unsure; she felt as if she could find more use than just sitting around with tea or coffee and gossiping - what would there be to even gossip about anyway, and if it wasn't useful? Though, the girl found herself thinking for a moment. Perhaps they could try and find out more about each other. After all, it seemed she would be living with them, and seeing as she doesn't remember any of them, she may as well found out who clicked with her. Plus, if they secretly knew anything - though, she doubted that very much. Perhaps they could unlock such forbidden knowledge together...

After another amongst them spoke - Libra - and showed his interest for sticking around. Two, it seemed, she could try and at least form a rapport with them. Rius managed to sit up with a bit of a groan, before she announced across the table to both Scorpio and Leo, "Coffee sounds like it could go down well right now, especially if it'll give us a boost before training..." She reasoned.

WwxbcXJ.png
I
nteractions: pinnasina pinnasina thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm MegMath13 MegMath13 | Location: Dining Room > Oh fuck, here we go

»»————-  ————-««​

Siblings, perhaps? A lot of new siblings, anyway...

So she probably knows these people. Her guests or somethin'?

The voices, they continued to flood into Virgo's mind uninvited. They were concise and clear as if these strangers were speaking to her directly, but they weren't. Their mouths weren't moving, and suddenly, Virgo felt as if she really was crazy. This can't be happening, right? Its something out of a comic book.

Virgo's fingers grasped her coffee mug desperately, so desperately in fact that her knuckles drained of blood supply and turned a ghastly white. She was attempting to remain calm and to appear as composed as she could.

Well, she was. That composure, however, disintegrating when a certain boy with Heterochromia waltzed into the dining room.

Who are these people?! Were they staring at me before? God, I hope not. Why are they here? What if... What if they came to do something o-or they came to take mama from me!?
I'm scared, I can't be alone here.. not without her.. not with these people.

Go away, go away, go away!

His thoughts hit her like a freight train. They were too noxious and too overwhelming for the poor girl. Virgo raised her hand to her forehead, pinching the bridge of her nose just about her glasses, acting as if she could just massage away the nuisance. His thoughts caused her heart rate to increase, her heart beating wildly in its cage. She felt nauseated again and concentrated on her breathing rather than Mother's words. Bits and pieces stuck with her, though. She was able to obtain her name through all of this.

Virgo.

And another piece of information clung to her curious mind. They all happened to have amnesia. The thought was unsettling, if not strange. A phenomenon like amnesia occurs with everyone in this household?

She tried concentrating on that weird tidbit, but no matter what she did, the voices kept coming.

And hell, the kid looks like he's about to cry

Or maybe a cornered animal. Yeah, like a lil' puppy. Without its claws and teeth. can kinda imagine it too

You mean to tell me I live with these idiots...

I guess that I should talk to someone but who? Maybe that one boy that seemed to be just as scared as I am?

There are so many emotions running through my head, but why I only feel a little scared and curious...

Aquarius seems a little strange, if not eccentric, to say the least. Taurus and Cancer look like they'll get along...

Dammit! I let them leave before I could say anything... Well... According to Mother, we were all friends at some point, right? So I guess a good place to start would be by acquainting myself with them.

They kept surging into her mind, another sibling's thoughts, in particular, overwhelming her.

But c'mon! Amnesia can be overused, but in a settin' like this, everyone clingin' to the only meaningful connection they remember, which is ma, it sorta explores how personality kinda develops, right? Maybe if the characters were protected inside this shelter, with this home and ma as the only refuge, it could push emotions and perhaps trigger obsessive behaviors. But the question is: who will develop 'em? And maybe focus on the theme of nature versus nurture for this one...!

Much like Cancer's, they were overly keen. These thoughts, however, were laced with more excitement rather than anxiety. Too trapped in her own mind, she was unaware of the happenings around her. Emotionally exhausted, she lifted her head again, her face visibly strained.

"Excuse me," she released herself from the presence of the others, standing abruptly as the chair made an unpleasant scraping sound across the floor.

She placed her mug in the sink, noting that Mother had already begun to clean up and most the kitchen was cleared of the other 'siblings.' With that, the large door opened into the hallways, and Virgo felt a fragment of relief as she walked out the door.

Only for that relief to shatter.

In the hallway were three of her 'siblings.' In fact, Toro was the one who first invaded her mind, and the others were the ones who made her unwell. Still, Virgo feigned a smile to the three of them. And of course, she just happened into their presence around the time Pisces began to talk.

is red that attached to me?

But, of course, his lips weren't moving.

"Oh God, I am going crazy," Virgo thought.

what the fuck?

She winced as he enunciated the word fuck, the term vibrating loudly in her head. Quietly, she observed Pisces play with the air (?) between him and Cancer as if there was some type of chain connecting them. Well, at least she wasn't the only crazy one.

Then, his mind begged for the other boy to agree with him. Virgo pursed her lips together, creating a thin line. She weighed her options.

She could just leave, which may be the safest option. Or, she could try figuring out what is going, and these would be the people to help her do that.

"I," Virgo spoke up, pausing to roll her bottom lip between her teeth. "I don't see anything?" Approaching the trio slowly, she tried to seem as harmless as possible. She painted a genuine smile on her face, one that was welcoming, and prayed that neither of them would have an emotional outburst in their thoughts.

Virgo

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Interactons: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
Locations: Entertainment Room

As the seconds ticked by Capricorn.jpgCapricorn was doing all he could to process the comments made by Leo, well the ones in the language that he could comprehend. "Wat ya sayin nah," he questioned as he patted the side of his face, the flesh half, "ya sayin I got rocks in mah head like da angry one ova der-" Capricorn stopped, he had finally reached the other side of his face. His heart stopped beating, he couldn't breathe, the room became devoid of all sound before it began to spin around him. He ran his hand along the smooth and sturdy portion of his face, there was nary a defect, and though he could not see the spectacle himself, nobody could mistake the texture. Next he knew the room stopped spinning and he was face to face with Leo, she was still speaking but everything sounded as though it were underwater to Capricorn, he did not flinch when she placed her gentle hand upon his cheek, he could still feel its warmth despite his condition.

As she continued to speak to him, he could feel himself calming down, though he couldn't believe is was of his own conscious choice, something about the way this woman smelled or the intensity of her eyes. It was as though a primal part of him was submitting to her, respecting the strength she had displayed and accepting her as the alpha. It was a feeling he had never felt before, but it was quite certainly something deep inside him. His breathing calmed and his heart rate slowed back to normal as she spoke of the others before quickly pushing away from him. Though he could not see the change begin to recede, his skin began to reclaim the area that had been invaded by stone. "Ya, we gotta scrap for the ones who ca-" the wind was suddenly blasted from his lungs as he collapsed to the floor. He could feel it this time, if only barely, there was a reaction happening as his body rushed to protect itself. 'Ahwhey, no tis time.' he thought to himself as he grimaced through the pain, pulling himself off the floor and back to his feet to greet his attacker, desperately trying to keep this unknown and strange effect from happening again.

Capricorn looked to Aries, standing proud once more, but holding where her foot had collided with his ribs. "Ya can scrap me all ya wan. Even Leo ova dere could take da fire, ya jus keep it direct to us and we ain gonna have no problem. Ohana is ohana." He managed a smile as the woman turned to leave.

~~Capricorn~~

8:07 AM

large.jpg
Mother
Location:: Kitchen - Her room | Interaction:: Everyone in the dining room

"It would seem the children are awakening rather fast.." Mother mumbled to herself as she finished up washing every dish in the sink. She could hear the explosion of the door where she was but what she didn't know was who caused it. It was hard to punish all of them, especially when it was partially her fault for not explaining the circumstances better. So instead, she was going to let them have a tinge more freedom for right now until they learn better. Just as one would train a pup, it's hard to berate when it doesn't know any better. She dried all the plates before putting them away in the appropriate cupboards. There were still some of her children left in the dining room. They were chatting calmly amongst themselves about tea and coffee causing her to smile. "I'm glad some of you are getting along. There are mugs in the cupboard above the sink." Mother had the warmest smile across her face as she spoke to the small group. It was calming like a soothing chamomile tea, enough to relax the tension in the air. They were more than capable of making their own so she left them to it turning back into the kitchen to get to the stairwell. She needed to return to her room to prepare their training for the day. Dealing with the now broken door and any of the other things the children will definitely break would have to come later. They were more childlike than she expected but it wasn't completely out of the ordinary. With the programming that had been implanted within them, she assumed they'd be more like mindless drones than functioning individuals. A small part of her was glad they turned out to be the former so that way it'd be more fun. Talking to subordinate zombies was far too boring even for her. The tall blonde made her way down the stairs to the lower levels where her quarters resided past the area they have access to.
~~~
large.png

King Kamila ~ Leo
Location:: Entertainment Room Play place | Interactions:: HeyItsBanana HeyItsBanana Mentions:: Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

The brunette growled in Aries direction as she left. "I am not a kitten... te loca de-" She was about to start a long chain of curses towards the girl but stopped herself from allowing her emotions to get the better of her. I am a goddamn princess at the very least but a king first and foremost. She thought before returning her attention to the battered male beside her. Part of her felt guilty that she created this scuffle and part of her was happy to see their true colors. Kami's evaluation of the two was most certainly spot on. Capricorn was a big pushover but at least he was strong. He could definitely take a hit which is more than she can say for the other out of shape wannabes. They could easily be overpowered or convinced to back down with some pressure. Strength was essential and more than useful to keep the others in line. He seemed loyal enough to keep around her without betraying her for the others. A second in command possibly but his worthiness of the title was yet to be determined. Aries was as dangerous as she deemed her to be. Not so much of a danger to herself, no no of course not, Kami was more than capable in combat from what she just did. Her body moved on its own knowing how to act and react to different situations like she was built for this. The blonde was more of a danger to the weaker links of the group and thus needed protection from her. Should Aries prove to be problematic and a danger to the pack Kami would have no problem handling it herself.

"She just jealous ya like me more." She snickered, showing how confident she was in herself. There was no way he wouldn't like her more, Kami never actually attacked him. "You hold ya tum like she broke sum. Are you-" As if on cue her ears and eyes twitched in agitation. The brunette could hear things from far away as if they were up close. There was a loud sharp bang that went off somewhere in the house that she couldn't pinpoint but her ears were surely ringing. Her hand slowly came up to her head holding it like it would stop the coming headache. "I think there's s-something.. with alla us... sumtin happen last night that affected more than our memories..." She felt like a bat that had a gun go off near their head. After a while, the ringing died down and she was back to her senses. It felt weird, disorienting, unnaturally so. Kami was by no means an animal yet she behaved like one and had the attributes of them. "La too heavy fa me head... Sooooo instead..." She tapped her finger against her plump lips a few times coming up with another grand scheme. The small girl slowly bobbed up to Capricorn with her hands behind her back as another idea popped into mind. "You're it." She giggled as she slapped his chest with her small palm before running into another room connected to the main lounge. It was massive compared to the small room they were just in, the perfect place to play tag. It looked like a larger scaled jungle gym minus the smelly kids and germs. Oh he'd never catch me in here. "Slowpoke!" Kami yelled back as she started to climb up into the higher portions of the play place. The others would love this, she just knew it and wished they were here to play too. One day they'd have to have a huge game of tag.
~~~
420d3613a030cc760f6ea27b62252333.jpg
Pupper Luka ~ Cancer
Location:: Hallway | Interactions:: pinnasina pinnasina MegMath13 MegMath13 FoldedPages FoldedPages

Luka was so focused on finding somewhere to go he hadn't noticed he was still latched onto the other boy. He felt a sort of deeper connection to him as he was the first to show kindness, plus the head pats really helped. The boy reminded him of mother, at least his nurturing did, so he wanted to stay as close as possible to him. When he tried to leave Luka felt himself get scared again clutching his hand tighter so they wouldn't break apart. His eyes glossed over thinking he didn't want to stay with him but the voice of another distracted him. Another boy had joined them, Taurus was his name that's what he introduced himself as. They lived together but he couldn't recall a single thing about him, either of them actually. The ginger was still skeptical about the others and what kind of person they were but mother said to get along so damn it he was going to attempt it. "You want to play with me..?" His eyes blinked a bit surprised that someone openly approached him out of kindness again. He's probably mocking me like the others. Look at his face, his soft skin how dare he mock me. Thinks he's better because he's taking pity on me. I don't need his pity! . . . Okay I do need his pity I don't want to be alone again. The others are too mean to approach.. especially the ones who ran past us... they didn't even notice us. I bet they'd beat me up in a second if I tried to talk to them. Oh geez I'm not made for fighting. I'm too plushy. They'll eat me I swear it. The others gave off this scary aura that made him nervous but this boy felt the same as him. Taurus was trustworthy or was nice enough to play games with for now. Still, he found himself not wanting to depart from Pisces. "W-We can all play together, you know then everyone can see how good at games I am." His cheeks turned a light pink shade as it usually did when he tried to act more confident. Why would I say that? They're probably way better than me! Oh god if I lose they'll think I'm a loser and a liar. Cancer you really know how to dig yourself into a hole. He internally cursed himself for trying to act bolder than he was.

"y'know, tying us together isn’t a good thing to do, generally."

"Wha..?" Luka curiously cocked his head to the side at Pisces statement. Where would he have gotten rope and when did he have the time? Besides, he didn't see any string connecting them, only their hands pressed together. What was he on about? Tying us together..? I don't know how to tie a knot... I think? I can't... remember... He blinked feverously unable to recall if he'd ever tied a knot before. Surely he has, there was no way he hadn't but he couldn't remember for the life of him.

"I don't see anything?"

Yet another had joined them, a girl with pretty plum hair and glasses. What was her name? Virgo, that was it for sure. She chimed in stating she didn't see anything strings confirming his thoughts. Maybe there was something wrong with Pisces as he's the only one seeing this magical string tying them together, although the thought wasn't so bad in his head. "I don't see anything either. D-Do you not want t-to be around me? Are you making excuses to get away from me?" He started to feel anxious again as if everything were under false pretenses. He's lying. He doesn't want to be near me, he already tried to leave. He wanted to ditch me with Taurus to get away. He thinks I'm a loser. He thinks I'm a freak. It's my eyes, isn't it? Because I'm not as cute as the others. I'm an idiot. How could I think he would want to be my friend? Who would want to be my friend? Who was I to think I was deserving of his friendship? He's going to abandon me. He'll turn on me just like the others. I-I don't want him to..! What if I'm alone- what if- I need him. He can't leave me, he's the only one who rubs my head like mama. I have to... to make him stay! B-But I can't not if he doesn't want to, not if he lies. His chest started to feel heavy with the sinking feeling of nausea returning to him. "You don't have to be around me if you don't want to. You're not obligated t-to... to play with me if you.. want to.. leave.. you can..." He felt defeated and wanted to cry again, his emotions starting to get the better of him. The boy really wears his heart on his sleeve easily taking everything personal. His head hung low and his lips curled into a deep pout but still, his hand never disconnected from Pisces desperately wanting to stay near someone he trusts.

tumblr_obey4yj9Xa1vvwhp7o2_540.gifv

Ethan Burns -Toro(Taurus)

Interactions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm pinnasina pinnasina FoldedPages FoldedPages || location: hallway

"I really do want to play with you Cancer." The black-haired boy said with a small smile, slowly holding his hand out to the other. He hadn't realized it but he wanted very badly to be friends with the two males in front of him. He understood if the boy was hesitant, because he probably would have reacted in the exact same manner. However, there was something that just told him that he could trust them. He looked startled when the one called Piceses said something about a rope between him and Cancer. He was trying to leave him and cancer alone? "I'm sorry if I was too sudden. I would love to play a game with you."

"I don't see anything? What are you seeing?" The boy said in confusion. A rope, he didn't see a rope. Oh, there was another person now? What was her name again? Maybe Virgo? Yes, that's it. Virgo. SHe doesn't see it either. How strange. He looked between the three people wondering what was going on. He placed a hand on his forehead and grunted. There it was again the strange flow of emotions that were not his own. What was this? He felt so lightheaded like he could faint but he would not do so.

[ Pisces, the selfless dreamer ][/div][/div] [div class=c2][div class=scroll] All he wanted was to bow out gracefully without stirring up a fuss.

So, of course, the powers-that-be obliged by giving him the opposite of that. fuck, he should’ve known better! It’s one of the most basic rules of the universe: don’t. let. the. universe. know. you. want. something. Because when it finds out, it’s going to be a shady little shit by doing the opposite.

and makin' ya look crazy as fuck. he thinks bitterly.

Despite the fact that he can clearly see and touch the damned thread, Cancer looks confused. Taurus looks confused. Even the newcomer to this scene, (now dubbed Girl #3,) looks confused. It isn’t long before Pisces himself looks confused, his expression a perfect reflection of the other three, because how the fuck are they not seeing the fuckin' thread? He’s holding it up for all of them to see!

And: it's fuckin' glowin'!

But it’s not like he can keep this up. They all probably think he’s either kidding or that he’s going cuckoo. The latter is not flattering, so he drops the issue. Jokes it away with that smug smirk of his like this is not freaking him out. "Made y'all look, dummy. Y'all dummies."

By the way, that dilemma's still not the worst thing on the list. That special spot belongs to the whispers clawing at his head like white noise, inaudible, unintelligible and really driving home the (implied!) point that his craziness goes beyond the surface.

Frustrated, Pisces tugged the string towards him, in the hopes that this would elicit a physical reaction from Cancer which would, thereby, prove his point. But a whole load of nothing, that was; the thread just seemed to magically adjust itself to his manipulations. If that did anything, it did make things look a lot worse for him.

He really needs to ask Mother about this.

But not today. Not with him still tethered.

Right now, his biggest priority is calming down Cancer. The red-head seems absolutely distraught at the idea of Pisces leaving. Which is fuckin' weird. You're cute, but only known you for a few minutes. But maybe there’s a story behind that clinginess. His imagination would’ve run with that, too, had he not been assaulted. Mentally.

"Ngh—!" He grunted, but was able to keep himself on his feet through sheer willpower.

Remember those whispers that he mentioned awhile ago? See, the universe wasn’t done with him. Far from it, because it also decided to give his morning migraine a comeback. Way to add injury to insult. The whispers from before? Louder and clearer. Less like tv noise and more like a tv channel, if that tv channel had poor connectivity.

And right now, Pisces was probably tuned in to Cancer TV. He could hear Cancer's voice, echoing in his head as if they belonged there. Concerning, yeah, but you know what else is concerning? The stuff that Mind-Cancer is saying. Those are some serious abandonment issues.

Now he feels guilty. Fuck.

He didn’t realize that Cancer had taken him leaving the group temporarily as him abandoning Cancer for life. In the first place, he didn’t even think Cancer was attached to him to this extent. To the point that Cancer, quote, unquote, needs him. Me. In another context, that would’ve made him weak in the fucking knees. Not in this context though, given the self-depreciating stuff that preceded that proclamation. It just made him want to give Cancer a hug.

With regards to this disembodied voice in his head, though, Pisces was just done. So he's crazy. done, thanks. Next. He couldn’t be bothered, not when he threw out all his frustration over these supernatural developments just moments ago; much easier to just accept it, unpack it later, and move on to the action.

Besides, regardless of whether this was a supernatural thing or just something his head came up with, it did help explain a little bit about Cancer's state. Cancer definitely needs some kindness, patience and love, and Pisces, fuck his conscience, is going to help give all three of those to Cancer.

really are a fuckin' puppy. Annoying, but I can’t get mad at ya. Sighing, he looked at their hands, connected in more ways than one, and gave Cancer another gentle pat on the head to calm him down. "is not that. I just wanted to go for a shower real quick then get back to ya. Scout's honor." He then glanced at the other two for some help in comforting the guy and mouthed the words "give the guy some love and help me out here" instead of the usual jerk of his head. It would be best, after all, for Cancer and himself, if Cancer extends his attachment beyond just him and Mother.

Dining Room > Hallway

Interacting with cancer, Taurus and Virgo. [ thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm MegMath13 MegMath13 FoldedPages FoldedPages ]

Nothinmuch

Legend: thoughts "speech"
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine [/div] [class=container]height: 375px; width: 280px; border: 1px solid grey; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/fkP02Jr.png), auto [/class] [class=image]height: 40%; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/03/d2/84/03d28495bbd28615c9aef77a1dd6274f.gif); background-size: 100%; background-position: 20% 65%; [/class] [class=title]width: 100%; font-size: 0.57em; position: relative; color: white; top: 45%; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=c2]height: 50%; width: 80%; padding: 20px; margin: auto; font-size: 9px; overflow: hidden; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: auto; padding-right: 100px; text-align: justify [/class] [class=border]padding: 10px; width: 96%; background: #000022; color: #fff; font-size: 0.95em; text-align: center; position: sticky; top: 0%; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: serif; z-index:5 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class]

Aleki Payne McGovern
Aquarius

Interaction: open to all
Aleki looked around as shock had filled him and he felt fear but inside knew mother had to know. He looked at the damaged door and sighed as he went looking for mother. He had already changed and stopped as he pulled out his notes and nods as he wrote down a note about em. He stopped as he saw her and went pale as he raised a hand. He backed up as his mind went into overdrive and for some reason his mind felt the situation was a puzzle as he smirked and the color went back to his face and he gave Gemini a dark grin
Shame sis.. you know better then even trying to get into the fourth floor. I think you should know that I have something on you now.. and I made sure to take note of the camera in the hall.
He said with a grin that said he was full of himself but held up a hand
but.. if you want.. and are willing to help me.. I can wipe the footage.” He said as he knew how but had no idea how he knew. He smiled as he offered Gemini his hand
do we have a accord? “ He said with a smirk that said he had all the chips to bargain with.

Interactons: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm
Locations: Entertainment Room

Things were getting wild rather quickly in this house, Capricorn was afraid that he had already failed mother in achieving her wishes, but as his mind worried about the bickering Capricorn.jpgbetween siblings, the more playful of the two, Leo, the one who had dragged him here started an impromptu game of tag. Tapping him in the chest before sprinting off into the mesh of metal, calling back to him tauntingly as she did so. It seemed like Capricorn would have to worry about his feud later as the chase was on. Just watching her speed off gave way to his doubts about catching her, as he watched her graceful movements. There was nothing wasted in any motion she made, it was as though she knew her path from the instant that she had initiated the game, moments passed and Capricorn had forgotten that he was supposed to be chasing her, he was mesmerized at the ease of her ascent.

"Ahwhey, if I wasnt slow already," He took off trailing behind his target, "stupid me gotta watch her climb." Though he did not have any idea of how he would catch up to the undeniable monster that was Leo, his approach was slow and methodical, using his impressive leg and arm strength in tandem to leap large gaps. He was making more ground than he thought possible, either he had misjudged his strength, or he was simply stronger than he had before realized. The distance between the two lessened as they climbed, though Capricorn was careful in choosing his foot holds and leaps, it seemed to him that Leo was simply relying on instinct. He did not once see her second guess herself, she was grace incarnate, he had almost fallen more than once watching the spectacular display. Who ever she was, Capricorn knew that she should not be trifled with.

Noticing that they had nearly reached the top, they were quite high now, he smirked, "Ya runnin outta room nah, gon have ta come back down soon!" Calling out to Leo, though he wasnt entirely confident he would be quick enough to stop her from just speeding past him, he readied himself to try, slowing his climbing pace as he did.

~~Capricorn~~

WwxbcXJ.png
I
nteractions: pinnasina pinnasina thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm MegMath13 MegMath13 | Location: Still in the hallway

»»————-  ————-««​

Well, if Virgo learned anything from this exchange its that Pisces enjoyed saying the word fuck a lot to himself.

Within his own mind, Pisces regarded the invisible string in a way that piqued Virgo's interest. Hell, she heard the thoughts of others, so believing some invisible string connected the two males was not too far fetched at the moment. What made the circumstance even more interesting - and downright noxious - to Virgo was the fact that Cancer's thoughts echoed in Pisces subconscious. However, it was a one-way street. Cancer's mind roared with his own thoughts, and his alone.

Something uncomfortable began bubbling in the pit of Virgo's stomach, with foaming nausea ensuing. If Cancer did not calm down, Virgo would soon become too overwhelmed. By the looks of it, Taurus was experiencing something similar. Virgo felt a tug of empathy towards Taurus; she understood.

Cancer began mumbling some nonsense about the others not wanting to play with him after a mental tirade. "Hey," Virgo spoke, her voice low and soft, "We definitely want to play with you." As she spoke, she dared to take a few steps closer to Cancer, opposite the side that clung to Pisces. "Maybe you should just calm down a little, yeah?" She attempted to coax him and then placed a warm hand on his shoulder. Unbeknownst to her, her desire for Cancer to quiet down was far stronger than she anticipated.

A strange sensation stung at her limbs, beginning at her head and descending down the arm that touched Cancer; it felt like her nerves were on fire. And then, Cancer's body slumped into unconsciousness the moment Virgo's fingers collided with his shoulder. Virgo had been caught off guard, but quickly composed herself, and secured her arm underneath Cancer's axillary to stabilize him. In the process, her glasses had slid down past the middle of her bridge.

Dread set in.

"Oh my gosh," She exclaimed, her free hand reaching into the crevice underneath Cancer's jawline to feel for a pulse. "Well, he's still breathing." Which, of course, was a good thing, but this only heightened Virgo's confusion. Had she caused Cancer to faint by touching him? Is whatever going on with her go beyond just the mind-reading? Clearly, something she did not understand was happening. That much was sure; Pisces' invisible string consolidated that fact. Virgo adjusted her glasses and looked from Cancer to Taurus. "I'm not sure what happened?" Her eyebrows were arched downward, as she looked back to the sleeping Cancer.

Virgo

Last edited:
Mihara Sho
Libra
Interactions: Honeymilktea Honeymilktea Arcanist Arcanist

Immediately after answering Scorpio, Sho did one more quick look around too see if anyone else would be interested in joining. The more the merrier after all. He noticed Sagittarius and opened his mouth to say something but before he could she answered back across the table with an affirmation that she wanted to join. Great we got another person! She seems like she's got a good head on her shoulders. I think she was... Sagittarius right? As he was thinking to himself, Mother walked by and seemed genuinely happy that they were talking peacefully. That made Sho happy to no end and only furthered his goal of wanting to be friends with everyone.

"Ah perfect! Thank you mother, I was just looking for those. he walked to the cupboard, grabbed 3 mugs, and placed them on the table in front of them. He smiled at the two ladies and asked "Well I guess we should start by properly introducing ours.... W-Well maybe not since we don't know anything about ourselves huh? Sorry..." He was still smiling on the outside but inside he was incredibly embarrassed. Finally spotting a coffee machine looking over the top it had all the different flavors you could think of. It was all a little much for Sho so he opted to get some hot water and a bag of Earl grey tea. He turned back around to the ladies and decided to try his hand at leading the conversation again.

"How do you guys feel about everything so far, with the amnesia and everything?" It was kind of a vague and broad question but he figured it would get the ball rolling.

Aries
Bedroom - kitchen - hallway
Interactions: Aleki Aleki , CystalChompound CystalChompound

She changed into clothes that were much looser and gave her a bit more freedom of movement but it still felt wrong. I could go outside naked, right? Mother didn't say anything about so no-one could fault me. Under less than a second the clothes were dropped and neatly packed. Oh it feels so great to feel the restrictions of the cloth. Now I need some oil just in case someone would like to have a nice wrestling match.
She calmly strided to the kitchen passing through the dining area as she planned her training regiment. Maybe 30 push-ups and sit-up. Plus 15 pull-ups and some nice rock climbing. A bit of searching later she found and grabbed the oil bottle and off she went. Walking in the hallway and nearly jumping down the stairs. The door slip open and the thing she saw in the hallway when she moved on was two of the others and a broken door. Oooh no these fuckers are going to be so dead. Ain't nobody gonna fuck things up so soon.
"You two seem to have some anger management issues. If I were you I would hide and pray to survive till morning. Unless you have a fast solution to this then count me out of this bs"

Tupa Junnila
Gemini
Gym>Locker Room>Gym>Hallway (4th Level)
Interaction: Aleki Aleki , Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

images (2).jpeg

Tupa walked back, sweaty as hell as she donned a violet blouse with a pair of jeans. She looked up at the clock and saw that a couple of hours left till roll call. Her stomach growled at her in response. I wonder if Mom has any snacks left, she pondered to herself. Instantly, the boy woth jet-black hair came back to her: red-faced, and a bleeding hand holding a jar of jelly.

Tupa wasted no time as pressed her palm to the scanner, giving an appreciate beep, though she inwardly cringed as she remembered last time's conundrum. She shook her head, hoping no one would notice it.

And she would later revel in the irony of the world. Tupa's feet thudded down the stairs as her stomach grumbled even more. As she burst into the third level however, she noticed the Aquarius dude nodding around the cameras and the unhinged door with his back turned at her. Then, as if by magic, he looked right at Tupa and a look of surprise crossed over his face before fixing her with a dark grin.

Gemini tried to ignore the chill that ran across her back as he threatened at her. Then that chill turned into fury as Em assesed this. Over him for threatening her or herself for causing the problem in the first place, she wasn't sure. So instead she shot him a glare of sheer hatred before saying ", you dare challe-"

Before she could say another word, Aquarius cut her off and held up his hand. "I can erase the the footage...but only if you help me out in some errands."

As Tupa waited for her surprise to fade out, Em rolled around the thought in her head. This kid seemed pretty useful if he seemed to know where to find the footage. Though, as she pondered deep within her mind, she didn't even notice him snapping his fimgiers in her face. " Hey, hey. So deal or no deal?"

She hesitated only briefly before shaking his hand and nodding. Aquarius then flashed a genuine grin as he took down his notepad and started doodling...whatever it was he was doodling. Really, Em couldn't care less.

What did catch her attention though, was the rather...bare girl. That was quite an understatement. She gaped openly at the Aries. "
W-w-what the hell are you doing in those?" she stuttered at the girl who equally gazed at her, Aquarius, and the nearby broken door.

She raised both her hands and eyebrows as she backed away and said ", yeah...I'm out..." and just as quickly disappeared up the stairway. She grimaced once again as a thought came unbidden to her: another witness.

They had a lot of work to do.

Last edited:
Aleki Payne McGovern
Aquarius

Interaction: open to all, Gemini
Aleki smiled as he knew that Gemini shook his hand. He had to have access to a connected computer and knew just of one
I think with your strength we should go seek out the main education room. Preferably one that has a computer that is connected into the building. Just know I will need you to also watch my back as I hack.”
He wasn’t going to hide his findings and was going to take the information and store it inside a more mobile hardware. He made sure to carry a small flash drive as he knew he needed some leverage Incase Gemini decides to turn on him. He needed the class room computer mother had access to.

Erna.jpgErna Perry (Rius) | Sagittarius | Location: Bedroom -> Dining Room | Interaction: Honeymilktea Honeymilktea Zufaix Zufaix
Rius looked to mother as she spoke, trying to hold back a chuckle on her comment. She had heard the commotion outside the kitchen, and as much as she would have found herself in the middle of such shenanigans, she figured upsetting Mother wouldn't bode so well. Plus, she had already settled herself into the idea of having a hot drink. Maybe she'd gain more stimulus conversing with Libra and Scorpio than getting herself into trouble.

Libra was the one to go to the effort of grabbing three mugs and setting them on the table. She smiled, as a simple way of showing her gratitude, before she answered him. "Well, at least we're all on a first name basis. Speaking of," she rose from the table, gripping the mug as she walked over to the coffee machine, "you can call me Rius for short. It's all I remember from when I woke up. Guess it's short for Saggitarius." She peered at the buttons on the coffee machine, and eventually settled on a flavour. As she waited for the coffee machine to do its thing, she turned to Libra as he attempted to commandeer the conversation once again.

Rius frowned, her brow wrinkling in thought. How did she feel? Well, she knew, but was being honest about her feelings to these two people - who she didn't know nor remember - a good idea. Then again, she felt like the three of them could talk and work things out among themselves. Or at least, get a head start.

"Honestly...I feel kinda funny about it all,"
Rius rubbed her shoulder, sighing a little. "I mean, I've been trying to remember things, but every time I do, my head threatens to split down the middle. Does anyone else get that? Maybe it's just me," she devolved into her own musings out loud, until she remembered herself in the present moment, and continued. "Anyway...I hope I remember some things soon. What about you guys?"

8:30 AM

large.jpg
Mother
Mother sat in the chair at her desk typing away on the only computer in the house. She was recording what she had found thus far under each of their respective files.
Leo, type to take the initiative and others seem to follow. Potential group leader but needs work.
Powers already activated - unknown
Potential threat to commanding officers - high

Pisces, type to comfort in the face of chaos. Seems to look after the younger ones most.
Powers already activated - potentially
Potential threat to commanding officers - low

Gemini, type to use impractical solutions for simple problems. Brain might have been affected by procedure, will require further analysis.
Powers already activated - yes

Scorpio, type to show up late, must be monitored for oversleeping. Seems inclusive of the others.
Powers already activated - no

Virgo, type to make careful observation before action. Seems affected by her powers in some way, further analysis required.
Powers already activated - most likely
Potential threat to commanding officers - medium

Taurus, type to take the more cautious route than the risky one. Too nervous to be independent.

Aquarius, type to broker his way out of situations and clearly clumsy. Thinks he can outsmart me.

Aries, type to cause unnecessary chaos and prone to violence. Powers may be affecting motor functions, further analysis required.
Powers already activated - unknown

Libra, type to play the peacemaker. Nurturing to the others and seems appreciated for it.
Powers activated already - no

Sagittarius, type to not hold things back. Will possibly sell out the others without realizing it.

Capricorn, type to defend when threatened and cares more for others than himself. Stronger than he knows but easily manipulated.
Powers activated already - yes

Cancer, type to fall apart at signs of change. Completely dependent on others, prone to breaking down, will do whatever I ask without question.

From the looks of it, most of them have already developed an affinity to their abilities whether they were aware of it or not. A few of them haven't yet awakened while others are fully aware. The door to the fourth floor was going to have to be fixed as well, they were supposed to be bulletproof but they did not account for the children's abilities. She made a note to replace the doors with more reinforced versions and secure more areas differently. If this were a test for how they'd behave when given freedom some would surely have failed already. In some ways, it was just that but less of a pass or fail and more of seeing where they stood amongst the others. Mother definitely had her job cut out for her having to watch over twelve completely different superpowered children at once. Was it going to be an easy task? Not in the slightest. Was it going to be rewarding in the end? Probably not. She didn't come here for the reward of taking part in this, in truth, she had no idea why she signed up for this. She didn't have much of a choice than to follow the orders given to her like any good subordinate. If there were ever even a choice was all a distant blur now, it's just the mission and its completion left. It was all she had.
~~~
large.png
King Kamila ~ Leo
Location:: Entertainment Room Play place | Interactions:: HeyItsBanana HeyItsBanana

The brunette climbed through the jungle gym with ease. Each movent was laced with precision and grace, each turn was taken without a second thought. It was like she knew the place like the back of her hand completely moving on instinct. Her ascent to the top was quick and looking down only made her feel nauseous. The room was larger than she anticipated and being so high off the ground was dizzying. What am I some kind of baby now? Disgusting. This is nothing. If you are to be the best then you must stand tall above them obviously. She gave herself a small pep talk to snap the thought away. Kami would never allow herself the luxury of defenseless fear. She felt the others were counting on her to be strong for them even if they hadn't outright said it. It was just in her nature to put the needs of others into her own hands. What was I doing again? Oh right, tag. Geez he's slow! He hasn't caught up yet- She paused her thoughts watching him jump over gaps like a strong gorilla. Adding that to the story, mhm. She took a mental note of his performance admiring how he could do things she didn't attempt yet.

"If ya that slow how'll ya catch up?! Heh?" She made a cheeky gesture sticking her tongue out and slapping her butt as she reached the top only to realize the only way down was either jumping off or through him. "Maybe la mistake... hmmm.." He was nearing the top slowly cornering her in the small room at the top. There was one exit which he completely blocked and an opening through the top. How deep was the ball pit again? She couldn't recall so taking the chance of thrusting herself over the barrier and into the pit was a chance she'd rather not take. As confident as she was in her abilities she wasn't that confident. Maybe I could just gently.. push him off the platform. The thought occurred to just barrel through him and knock him off the platform plummeting down to the bottom of the playroom, hitting everything on the way down, most likely worsening his concussion, completely forgot he might be concussed. Oh fuck he might be concussed. Is that why he's so slow? Mmmm no... he seems just naturally slow.. or maybe I'm naturally fast... and strong.. it's weird in a way... I shouldn't be this strong or know how to move exactly in the way I need to.... o-or hear things that I can't see or see things so vividly... I should get Mama to check me too. She started to doubt herself being normal and felt there was something off with her. The brief lapse in judgment was enough for Capricorn to get close enough to tag her. "Damnit! Better than I thought Capri. But you betta run if you know what's good fi ya." She gave a devious laugh like an evil mastermind would when they were going through with their diabolical plans. Her hands made little 'grabby' actions as she started slowly going after him.
~~~
420d3613a030cc760f6ea27b62252333.jpg
Pupper Luka ~ Cancer
Location:: Hallway | Interactions:: pinnasina pinnasina MegMath13 MegMath13 FoldedPages FoldedPages

His insecurities had started to get the best of him again. The redhead almost felt ashamed that he had slipped up twice now in the face of others but he really couldn't help it. Holding back was hard and when he was overwhelmed with emotions they were bound to pour out. "O-Oh.." The words barely escaped his lips as his head was kept down. He's lying. He must be. Luka couldn't shake the feeling of abandonment that hovered over his heart. His first friend, his only friend wanted to depart and he couldn't take being alone. It made him feel sick not having someone he could confide in. Of course, there was always Mother, his saving grace, but she was far too busy caring for the entire household to devote all her time to him alone. Even Taurus wanted to be his friend but he wasn't sure, he couldn't be trusted like Pisces was. Virgo, definitely not, she was hard to read and had this ominous air around her that he didn't understand. All three of them attempted to calm him down but it only made him want to panic more. What if he was going about this all wrong? What if he was scaring the others or they thought of him as weak because he lacked emotional control. He felt guilty like he was forcing himself into a sinking hole scaring away all his potential friends. They cared about him to some extent, enough to not just lash out at him like the blonde woman did when he started shutting down.

His pale cheeks turned a rosy color being the center of all this attention. "I-I-I..." He was nervous now unused to having so many people focusing on him at once. Cancer took a step back trying to get out of the circle he found himself in as his eyes darted between the three. He felt like they were closing in on him like a frightened lamb. Virgo certainly was, she drew closer and closer to him until they were only a few inches apart. There was a moment of warmth spreading through his body from his shoulder then nothing. His body went limp and his mind blank after she had touched him. There were no thoughts, no concerns, no functions, just dead space stuck in a stasis-like trance. His eyes closed the moment he passed out and his head dropped down hyperextending his neck and spine. Had he been awake it would've been terribly uncomfortable but whenever it was that he will wake he'll have a terrible crick in his neck.

[ Pisces, the selfless dreamer ][/div][/div] [div class=c2][div class=scroll] Shock. As a noun, it is defined as a great disturbance to the mind and/or body. It’s also a medical term used for the state wherein one suffers from a sudden lack of blood flow, usually as a result of trauma, dehydration, severe bleeding, etc. And as a verb, it is used to describe the feeling of great surprise or the action of receiving/administering an electric shock.

Knowing all this, it’s safe to say that Pisces was, in more ways than one, shocked.

First, he was shocked, mentally, in the sense that Cancer just fuckin' collapsed holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck. He quickly caught Cancer's head and glance at Virgo, gratitude clear in his eyes and thoughts for helping him support the guy. Hell knows he would've dropped from the weight if he were on his lonesome.

Girl #3 checked on him and the results were in: Cancer was alive and breathing, if unconscious, but still, that did little to console him.

Not with a cutting question on his mind: Why did Cancer faint? Did he cause this? Did he agitate Cancer into stressing himself out to the point of unconsciousness? Was this his fault?

He was wracked with guilt. But his behavior right now? fuckin'... red just fainted and you’re fuckin' with your feelings? Right now? You steamin' pile o' shit. Yup, that voice in his head's right. Absolutely right. He needs to listen to that voice.

With that in mind, Mother would likely be the most knowledgeable in handling this, so one of the trio should definitely get her. Seeing as he and Girl #3 were busy with holding Cancer up, Pisces turned to Taurus. "mind gettin' ma for—grhk!" That was the sound of him getting shocked. Physically.

An intense pain, not unlike electrocution actually, overwhelmed him. Hell, he's pretty sure that he blacked out for a few seconds before coming back to life with a desperate grip on Cancer and Girl #3.

He's got no idea what just happened, but no way is he letting that happen again. just a lil' pain, don't be a pussy, you've been through this kinda awhile ago, he reminded himself. Held on to it like a mantra.

Once more, he looks over to Taurus, and with gritted teeth, repeats himself with less of the charm that he usually employs: "fuckin'... go get ma over here!"

And with that, he returned his attention back to the current dilemma: the unconscious Cancer. What exactly was the protocol for when someone faints? Give them the Heimlich? Carry them off?

Concerned, he looked over to Virgo, hoping she can take the lead on this one. "Do we... lay him down or somethin'? Got no fuckin' clue what we're supposed to do here."

Hallway

Interacting with cancer, Taurus and Virgo. [ thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm MegMath13 MegMath13 FoldedPages FoldedPages ]

Gah this is my worst one yet <:^( will do better next time

Last edited:

tumblr_obey4yj9Xa1vvwhp7o2_540.gifv

Ethan Burns -Toro(Taurus)

Interactions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm pinnasina pinnasina FoldedPages FoldedPages || location: hallway

Toro jumped slightly as Cancer fell towards the ground only to be caught by both Virgo and Pisces. He was so taken aback that he didn't know how to move but he was kicked into gear as Pisces told him to go get mother. He was more the quiet and reserved type but when it came to other's well being he was a force to be reckoned with. "Right! I'll be back uh take him to his room!" He took of running, quite clumsily at that. Once he was away from the others he broke into a sprint and yelled for mother to come help.
Everything would have been okay if he hadn't tripped and fallen down the stairs. At least the door to the fifth floor stopped him. Not only that but he fell on something sharp and pointy. As he looked at the cut, he became queasy. Oh no, not blood. Fuck I feel sick. Shit Shit. What do I do? I might as well stop it. Maybe if I press it hard enough. It cut his hand and he squeaked before pressing his hand together in an attempt to stop the bleeding. He sighed as he then stood up before he looked at his hand realizing that his hand had stopped hurting and as he looked at it, he fell onto his knees staring at it. It had a cut but now it's perfectly fine. What?

Location: This weird jungle gym thing still, honestly ball pits are so unsanitary.
Interactions: Leo ( thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )

"Ey, just cause I slow ain't mean I can't catch ya nah?" Capricorn said as a laugh erupted from him. He had only just noticed how obscenely high that this menagerie of metal reached, looking down did little but expand the ever growing grin splayed upon his face. His heart was racing, but not like before, he was not angry, and a quick examination of the body parts that he could see brought him an even greater calm as they were still flesh, but he was happy. He could not place why, but the adrenaline that was now coursing through his way as he lumbered towards Leo, albeit slowly, paired with the pounding of his heart filled him with much joy. When was the last time he had done something like this, his body was more than accustomed to the movements, though he could not recall ever doing something of this caliber before, in fact, now that he took a moment to pause, going so far as to stop chasing his prey, he couldn't remember anything past waking up this morning. There were no memories at all, it was as if someone had taken all of his visual experiences and deleted them, leaving only the tasks that his body knew. Thinking about it only caused more questions, and he was never the type, from what he could gather about himself, who's mind was versed Capricorn.jpgin such quagmires as this. As he noticed that the distance between he and the woman had stopped growing, another chuckle escaped from his lips, his impromptu plan had succeeded, the animal had been cornered, even if it felt a bit rude calling her that, Capricorn could not think of a better way to describe her movements and actions.

"It was only a matta a time before she got it." Capricorn thought as he watched the slow realization form on Leo's face. She would either need to jump, and from this height the fall couldn't be less than painful, speed past him, which the hulking man knew she was more than capable of, or push through him, and based on what he could gather from her personality was the most likely option. He wasn't going to be caught of guard this time, not like before, if she came for him he would capture her and win this game. With the thoughts of his own memories, and his frightful transformation, placed delicately on the back burners of his mind, he quickly formulated the linchpin to his plan. Moving laterally now, needing to ascend no further, he placed himself equidistant from the sides of structure, directly underneath Leo, finding a sturdy foothold and his own balance he stood confidently, holding his arms out as if he were opening a large net. Just as it seemed that she would take the predicted course of action he decided to play into her taunts, trying to have her commit fully to taking him down. The two were about to find out what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. "Ya tink ya big nah cause you false crack me eh?" Capricorn called to Leo, bringing a fist to his chest as he did so, openly challenging the woman, "Ah, but dis da kine is where I can pay ya back, you ain't gonna have no luau against me no mo!" Though he didn't want to admit it, he was having much more fun with this challenge than he should be, but those other, far off for now, problems would have to be taken care of later, right now he had a point to prove.

"Don't tink ya getting me off these feet again sistah!" As he spoke the final taunt he took is stance once more, bracing as well as he could, hoping that this thing was built sturdy, because the two of them would be putting it to the test very soon, and odds were one, or both of them, were about to get hurt.

~~Capricorn~~

Aries
Hallway - gym
Interaction open

For a second she thought that no one noticed her. Huh that's interesting. Can't they see me? If that's the case then I am golden cause ain't no thing better at making people move than an enemy that they can't see. But for her disappointment the girl noticed her. Although it was still interesting to watch the two of them scaddadle away. It's a good thing when people fear you cause fear will motivate them more than love. This place was to easy on them anyways as if they would break like a vaze that fell to the floor. She was no vaze, no scared child and most certainly not an animal to be herded like a cattle. She was the apex predator of this land. She was going to be the one who everybody feared. She was going to become the best of the have ever seen. Better than that muscle mountain, better than the joker of a roommate she had. She would be so strong that she would one day go outside and not only survive but thrive.
As a new surge of determination filled her she once again set her course to the gym but now she felt that in no way she needed the oil she carried and smashed the bottle into million pieces onto the floor.
As soon as the red big door open a large room was revealed. So big and so perfect for her. She could climb the walls or run laps or....or... It was all so exciting and all consuming. She screamed and howled from happiness. This was the place she belonged in. Her legs moved by themselves and soon she ran around the room like a madman but she loved every second of it.​

[ Pisces, the selfless dreamer ][/div][/div] [div class=c2][div class=scroll] "think Taurus' got the right idea." Get the patient somewhere comfortable so he can rest up and get checked over by Mother. but where the fuck's his room?

Seeing as he didn’t know where Cancer's room was, the plan would lead to his room instead. So, with great effort, he locked his arms around Cancer's torso and requested that Virgo help out with dragging him off. (Truth be told, he felt like he was kidnapping him or something.)

However, with Pisces' noodle arms, getting Cancer to a comfy bed seemed... "nah, not happenin'." He only managed to make it a few ways away from the starting point before he felt his arms shake from exhaustion.

He can feel this ship threatening to sink already so as carefully as he could, he set Cancer back down on the ground. fuck I’m outta shape. they were going to need a bit of help.

Before returning to the dining room, he nodded at Virgo, trusting her to stay with Cancer. take care of him, will ya?

Thankfully, he was right on the money, because three of the others were still there. And it looked like they were having a wonderful teatime too. "sorry to disturb y'all, but red's downed in the hallway. Need some help carryin' him. Volunteers?"

Hallway > Dining Room

Interacting with cancer, Libra, Sagittarius, Scorpio and Virgo. [ thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Zufaix Zufaix Arcanist Arcanist Honeymilktea Honeymilktea FoldedPages FoldedPages ]

Nothingrn

Tupa Junnila
Gemini
Interaction: Aleki Aleki , Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
images (2).jpeg

Tupa goggled in bewilderment as Aries stalked across the halls and into the gym. Did no one see this?, she thought to herself as she gestured to Aquarius the naked girl. He only gazed back with a blank stare to discuss the plan, seemingly oblivious to the nudist who just walked by.

However, as Aquarius began laying out the grounds for what to do, Em looked at him with a glint of skeptism in her eyes. She seriously doubted that Aquarius would help her at all. She needed a plan B in case his plan went haywire. And it just so happens that there was someone who knew something that could help her besides this deceitful beast.

As Aquarius began to describe the plan Tupa immediately cut him off with an incredulous expression and said ", I'm sorry, but did you not see that girl? Come on, she might know something to help my case."

Without another word, Tupa dragged Aquarius towards the gym, where she suddenly heard loud whooping. Bewildered, she tapped the scanner and looked on as warm sunlight cracked open and spilled into the halls, the shouting rising up to a louder crescendo.

Out of RP: Orange=Saying, Yellow=Thoughts. But maybe i'm wrong since im colorblind :p​

Erna.jpgErna Perry (Rius) | Sagittarius | Location: Bedroom -> Dining Room | Interaction: Honeymilktea Honeymilktea Zufaix Zufaix pinnasina pinnasina FoldedPages FoldedPages thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm
Rius took a long sip of her coffee to counteract the silence in the kitchen, before that guy with raven coloured hair came into the kitchen, requesting some aid for 'Red'. Which one was that again? She gripped her temples, thinking back to the numerous faces and names that she had to keep track of. Oh! The one that clinged to Mother. That must have been the one.

Turning to the young man - whose name had slipped her, as had many other people's names - and she smiled. "I can help out, if needed." She put her cup of coffee down, walking over to him. She realised she was abandoning the others at the drop of a hat, but she couldn't just refuse to help out a fellow roommate, could she? She turned to Libra and Scorpio and said, "Sorry, you guys understand, right? Can't leave 'Red' passed out on the floor..." She shrugged a little, before turning back to Pisces once again.

"You said he was out in the hallway, right?" Rius asked, wanting to clarify that information, though, didn't wait for an answer, and instead insisted, "Let's go!" She bounced out of the kitchen, and eventually made her way up the hallway until she reached both a passed out Cancer, and a fellow spec wearer - Virgo - watching over him. She cocked her head at him, before she looked to Virgo and asked, "What happened to him? He looks as if he's done ten rounds."

8:45 AM
large.jpg
Mother
Location:: Her room - Hallway - Infirmary | Interaction:: Everyone Arcanist Arcanist HeyItsBanana HeyItsBanana FoldedPages FoldedPages Honeymilktea Honeymilktea Jaellagirl Jaellagirl pinnasina pinnasina Zufaix Zufaix CystalChompound CystalChompound Aleki Aleki MegMath13 MegMath13

The blonde was halfway through her analysis when she heard a loud bang. "I should've known they weren't capable of sitting alone." Mother sighed as she left her room, making sure the door was locked behind her. Her ascent up the stairs to the next door was swift and silent like she were a ghost. "Taurus? Sweetheart what are you doing?" Her head cocked to the side staring down at the confused boy. She inspected him briefly looking for any signs of injury but nothing appeared to be the problem. Her eyes closed briefly, almost enough to pass off as a blink. "Something happened.." Taurus was down here for a reason beyond exploration. There was something going on upstairs judging by the commotion. "Come." She marched up the stairs instructing the boy to follow after her. She stormed up the stairs with swift movements until she reached the third level. Mother ran through the doorway past the kitchen and into the hall where she saw Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces trying to haul off Cancer.

"What did you all do to him?!"
The blonde ran to the boy's side putting a finger over his wrist to see if his heart rate was abnormal. "Maybe giving you guys so much free time so soon was a mistake..." She sighed standing back at full attention noting that this must have been a result of one of their abilities awakening. Her mouth came up to her watch that looked like an ordinary bracelet that matched her skin tone. "Everyone meet in the infirmary. Now." Her tone wasn't fearsome in the slightest but it was stern enough to put pep in their steps. Her watch was connected to the entire building so the loudspeaker would project her voice through it to every room. No matter where the children were they would hear her voice. "Come along little ones, everyone must be evaluated now. Starting with Cancer.." She effortlessly lifted the boy into her arms, carrying him like a delicate baby. Contrary to her appearance the woman was extremely strong.

Mother carried the boy downstairs to the infirmary where she laid him on one of the beds on the wall. She picked up a diagnostic device scanning over his figure until it had assessed the reading. Heart rate optimal, respiration normal, mental processes unknown. It was like his brain was shut down from the rest of his body. "Interesting..." His neural pathways were cut off from the external processes so he was in some kind of induced coma from the looks of it. For how long he'd be like that was unknown but he would need constant monitoring until she knew what effect it would have on his brain. "Who would like to go first? Those who aren't being examined currently should change into their training uniforms."
~~~
large.png
King Kamila ~ Leo
Location:: Entertainment Room Play place | Interactions:: HeyItsBanana HeyItsBanana

He really wasn't about to let her pass. There was only one option left, go straight through. He was challenging her and Kami couldn't turn down a challenge. It was like some kind of built-in mechanism of her brain that wouldn't allow her to back down, that alpha mentality. "Aight but ya ask fa it. Don be cryin wen I take ya out." She was having too much fun teasing the big guy. He was so nonmenacing that it was precious and him thinking he could outdo her only made it more solidified in her head. He was her favorite playmate, for now at least, so she was going to enjoy every aspect of it to the fullest. Her legs widened a bit so she could take a more sturdy stance to thrust herself with. The brunette looked similar to a panther, crouched down on all fours stalking slowly to its prey under the cover of the brush. The panther strikes with swift precision, much the same to the young brunette.

Kami pounced forward, low and with speed, throwing the both of them over the edge with her carelessness. Her eyes closed feeling herself freefall down the tower. It was a far drop that he hadn't thought about. All she could think was why? Why was she like this? It was going to hurt hitting the bottom that's for sure but she was more than ready to brace for the impact. Mother's voice echoed through her head over the loudspeaker causing her to lose focus as well as her grip. "Damn it.." Her footing slipped as it got knocked by a bar and all balance she previously had was thrown out of whack. It was like a ship being thrown off course by a stray asteroid and once it was out of control it was too difficult to get back on track. A single tear started to well into one of her light eyes feeling the sting of her foot hitting that bar. THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HURT ME GODDAMNIT. If you cry here I swear to god you baby back bi- her thoughts started to argue with itself about whether or not she should cry from the pain of a little bruise or suck it up, obviously opting for the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back