• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Zodiac Demise

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Evangeline enjoyed that multiple personalities within the room. It was quite comforting to to her, considering she seemed to battle with her own multiple personalities in her head. It actually made her feel quite normal for once. This comfort had her sit back down in her seat after greeting the Libra ruler, putting an oddly comforting, warm smile on her face as she looked down on her lap. When the food started to come in, after the Hostess briefly and quite oddly mentioned the Taurus who should have been sitting next to Angel, the girl was delighted to see a giant goblet of red wine and steak with potatoes. This queen truly loved her some juicy, bloody steak. Angel dug right into her meal and chugged her wine and was enjoying the chattering of everyone dining in the room. The Pieces patron had run off, followed by Sir Coldy after Eiha asked to puff his pipe. Playfully, Angel responded, "I wont mind, if you don't mind allowing me a puff". She didn't truly expect him to share a drag of smoke with her, she was always budding into peoples business, but for the most part it was for her entertainment and to lighten the mood.
After finishing her meal, a maid came by with the coffee the Eiha boiled up for everyone, pouring her some in a cute pink crystal glass with a Gemini symbol carved into it. Bowing her head down to study the craftsmanship of the cup, she was in awe. She appreciated every form of art and always wanted to learn more about the things around her. Which reminded the young Queen.
"Gifts! Im sure we all brought gifts did we not? Why, it would be a perfect time to share them now!" Evangeline turned to asked the maids to dig through her luggage and bring the hand woven silk bags, each embroidered with the Symbols of the Zodiac. In a more serious manner, Evangeline began to explain her gift with passion behind her tone, "Twins Paradise is a land that has a little bit of everything. For the most part, there is not a crevice that I have not ventured to personally to seek out the gifts for each of my patrons. Since I first became Queen as a young girl..." For a moment, her words faltered and a flash of dull grey appeared in her eyes but where quickly blinked away when she continued, "I knew that one day, I would be in the presence of some of the greatest beings to exist. So I wanted to make sure I found something that would represent our hopeful and eternal bonds." With a smile, the girl gestured for the maids to give each patron their gift, and for the ones not her, their gift sent to their room. For the Aries, a dried pomegranate fruit that had been dipped in gold to make it last forever. For the Taurus, petals from a daisy that were made into charms for jewelry. Cancer, a moonstone pendant on a silver chain. The Leo received a small carved amber totem in the shape of a lion. For Virgo, an amethyst embedded headpiece that would complement the queens shine. Libra received a leather journal with Ivy designs carved into it. Scorpio, a stone with rubies placed all over it, to massage the hand and hold for comfort. Sagittarius received a bag of chestnuts on a string to use as an accessory. Capricorn, ***Aquarius***Pisces, a pearl necklace that can only be found on the shores of Twins Island. "They all have a personal meaning behind them. A message if you will. But that is for you to decipher all for yourselves." And with that, she bowed her head to signal she was done

Mentions: Everyone

Viole's eyes widened as he forgot about gifts. And looked at the Gemini patron. "Crap. I appreciate your gift but I'm afraid that I couldn't get any for anyone for I was late in leaving and didn't pack a damn thing. Sorry." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "I don't think we've met. I'm Viole. If there's a favor I can do to make up for my lack of gifts, don't hesitate to ask. As long as it doesn't involve me sharing food. I'd be happy to help." Viole said regaining his composer and resting his head in his right hand with half open eyes.

mentions: Xenagg Xenagg

[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #341B5F; width: 360px; height: 480px; overflow: auto; margin: auto; padding: 0; align-content: center; [/class] [class=basics] position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; width: 190px; height: 170px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Book Antiqua; color: #FFFFFF; text-align: left; font-weight: Normal; line-height: 14px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=basicscontainer] position: absolute; left: 145px; top: 5px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: 180px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; width: 325px; height: 255px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Book Antiqua; color: #FFFFFF; text-align: left; font-weight: Normal; line-height: 14px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; left: 5px; top: 185px; overflow: hidden; width: 325px; height: 265px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=image] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 140px; height: 180px; left: 12px; top: 5px; background-image: url(); background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 0%; [/class] [class=subtitle] height: 15px; display: inline-block; background: #000000; padding: 5px 4px 5px 4px; color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 16px; font-family: Book Antiqua; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 2px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 85px; top: 460px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: 20px; text-align: center; font-family: Book Antiqua; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #FFFFFF; [/class] [class=bkgdpic] position: absolute; box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 7px solid black; background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/84SFZf1BKgzeny1WxQ/giphy.gif); width: 360px; height: 480px; overflow: hidden; margin: 0; padding: 0; top:0; transition: all 1.5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=hide] width: 0; [/class] [class=bkgdpicShow] opacity: 1; width: 70px; [/class] [script=bkgdpic] set Open 1 [/script] [script class=bkgdpic on=click] if (eq ${Open} 1) (addClass hide bkgdpic) if (eq ${Open} 0) (removeClass hide bkgdpic) if (eq ${Open} 1) (set Open 0) (set Open 1) [/script] [div class=bkgd] [div class=image][/div] [div class=basicscontainer][div class=basics] [div class=subtitle]Name:[/div] info here
[div class=subtitle]Location:[/div] info here
[div class=subtitle]Time:[/div] info here
[div class=subtitle]With/Tags:[/div] _Exodus_ _Exodus_ Xenagg Xenagg Everyone Everyone [/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] [div class=subtitle]Reply: Pearl decided to return inside for food before Colden could answer. She saw foods and gifts. "It's perfect, it matches my name." "Thank you! If I would've know wed been giving gifts I would have brought some...Then again It wasn't purposeful for my arrival. So I hope you guys can except me!" she mumbled: "a siren." She didn't enjoy being a siren sometimes. It was as dangerous on land as it was on earth. She'd have to learn to accept it though. Now I think its time to eat! She giggles as she begins to dig in. "This is good! Who made it??" [/div] [/div][/div] [div class="bkgdpic show"][/div] [div class=credit]Code by PrincessMuk[/div] [/div]

Colden - Cancer Interactions: XAshleyX XAshleyX Xenagg Xenagg Neo Alice Neo Alice Redakai Redakai Spiderverse Spiderverse Sana Natsuko Sana Natsuko Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn ghoulkid ghoulkid
Colden had become lost in thought outside. The words to properly explain his armor alluded him. By the time the true words he wanted to say were on his lips, the girl was gone inside. I pray that man has stopped smoking, or that will be the death of him. Colden angrily thought heading inside. Once in the dining hall, eyes searched the room. People were admiring gifts, Gifts The Gemini had brought for all of them. HIs was a moonstone on a chain necklace. He didn't personally wear jewelry, but appreciated the thought nonetheless.
Colden put the necklace on as to not offend the girl, then knelt down next to the pisces.
"
The reason I wear the armor is for looks. I know my skin is impenetrable, but normal clothes become shredded in battle. Best not battle naked," Colden gave the last sentence with a laugh, "I do think I will go change into something finer."
With that, Colden left the room and made his way down to the docks and onto his ship. In his personal quarters, Colden slipped into a turquoise tunic with grey sleeves, a brown belt, a turquoise cape with the Cancer symbol stitched on it in white, silver pants and black boots.
"Looking good Sir," The captain announced from his spot leaning on the wheel.
"Thank you. Best bring those gifts to the cottage now," Colden announced.
"Right away. Oy! Charles! get the stuff!" The captain called out to the first mate who ducked below deck before coming back up with a crate that drug across the floor.
Grabbing the chest from either side, Colden picked up the crate with ease. The first mate looked astonished, but went back to work.

A few minutes later, Colden was back in the dining hall. An open table became home to the chest.
"I brought gifts as well," Colden announced to the crew. Opening the chest, it was filled with capes, each ambrazioned with the symbol of their zodiac and color coordinated. He handed them out to everyone while explaining: "It's a cape that triples as a blanket and can not be cut by simple weapons. These capes are stronger than weapons and could be counted as armor."
Colden took a step back to see that everyone that was present got their cape. Putting the rest back into the trunk, he put it on his chair to be taken to his room.​

Pearl

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 3.18.10 PM.pngShe saw Colden come into the cottage but looked away when he looked at her. When he came to neal and talk to her she giggled. She saw him come back with clothes and gifts. And she thought who is this guy? She seemed embarrassed but honestly, she was very flattered. When she saw the chest she was quickly curious to know what was inside.
Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 3.17.53 PM.png

Interactions: _Exodus_ _Exodus_
mood: Flattered

Code made by @Names McCree

Credits: Pastebin UvU
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
With the two rulers that seemed most opposed having left the room and with the general focus on their meals rather than himself, the silent king would bring out his pipe. Knowing full well that it would be rude for him to keep this up for too long since they were supposed to get to know each other (and getting on the bad side of some of the other chosen simply for his habit would be extremely annoying), he would light a small flame at the end of his pipe and take a lengthy drag with the understanding that it would be his only one for a long while. Scoffing at the suggestion of the Gemini, his dull eyes would roll as he emptied the remaining tobacco into a pouch on the side of his person since he didn't want to spill any of it on the food they'd be served. "While under most circumstances I'd be willing, that's not going to happen. This is a special pipe so I can't simply share it."

When the Evangeline had brought up the gifts, a deep sigh escaped from the scorpion king, knowing full well that some of what he had brought would've been much more appropriate later on. But since the others as well also began to reveal their deeds, he would have to as well. Taking the stone in his right hand, he would grasp it in his palm while lightly tapping the table with his finger, slightly surprised at how the motion felt effortless. Hm... An interesting choice. Then again he would take a gift in his hands as the Cancer King revealed multipurpose cloaks. Not being the most attentive to his appearance but not wanting to anger the man, he would bow as he accepted it and fold it nicely before putting it off to the side. "Seems as though you've put a good amount of effort into these. Hopefully the ones I procured don't disappoint." Rising from his chair and bringing over the luggage that carried the specially selected gifts, Eiha would go over to each monarch and hand them their gift individually, guided by the same maid from before so he would not hand each the wrong present. For the Leo, a box of the finest spices from. For Cancer, a curved blade sword with an intricately designed scabbard. For Virgo, a gold bangle decorated with jade stones along with her patron's mark etched onto the inside of it. For Aries, gauntlets that enclose his forearms, each with blood stones above the back of their hands. For Pisces, a pendant with a gem carved into the shape of a wave. For Libra, a golden scale with his patron's mark etched onto it. For Gemini, a set of earrings each with their own independent color and glow. Finally returning to his seat and being true to his name, the silent king would begin to indulge himself in the feast that had been prepared for him.

Yuri hadn't finished his food yet, but looked at the presents with wide eyes, while the Scorpio king handed him his, he inspected it for a moment, before letting out a "Thank you." He simply said, then looked at the cape "This cape is absolutely fantastic Sir Colden." He then bowed in thanks to the man, from Angel, he got the golden Dried pomegranate, and then said "Thank you so much." to her, then said "Give me a moment." as he left, he then came back in with his suitcase, opening it, he started to hand out gifts to each person specifically, "If some of these don't help or don't make sense, I'm sorry, I tried to make them unique for each person, and work as well as they could for each individual."
For Cancer, it was a pair of leather Gloves, they have been made to not slip and have a surprisingly strong grip on them, even for the natural human, they were studded with bits of gold and gems. For Scorpio, it was a Cane, so he could figure out where he was going a bit easier, it was basically a motion sensor inside of it too, for gemini, it was a dual set of rings, with one being a ruby, the other a sapphire, as the two kind of contradict each other, they both glowed at times, but one glowed dark, the other bright. For Virgo, it was a live white Rabbit, cause why not. For Libra, His was a dagger, balanced ever so delicately, as natural for a Libra, as they prefered balance. Leo's was some of the finest plant based food from the fort of the rams. because he couldn't think of anything else. For Pieces, it was a pure pearl, quite a big one as well​

PearlScreenshot 2020-05-08 at 11.30.12 AM.pngWhen she saw the capes she adored them. Then she got an idea for gifts. She decided to take some water and turn it into an ice heart. Then she took some water and made it float around the light. All she could do is hope they liked it. She began to admire her Pearl. It seemed like it changed colors. Then that when she thought: I should put a different color stone inside each heart, and with that she did.

Interactions : Everyone
mood: Flattered

[/QUOTE]

Mercy let out a small giggle "Of course, lets continue our conversation later" and she winked to Lucian as Selene began to speak. She listened intently to Selene, usually she's always attentive and polite but this time, she felt like she HAD to listen to Selene, or more so she absolutely wanted to hear every word the woman spoke. It unnerved Mercy. She scrunched her nose at the fact that the Scorpion King wanted to smoke but paid no mind to it, usually she views smoking as a flaw but let it slide since she didn't want to offend.

Though she didn't put too much attention to it because once food was served her mouth watered, it had been quite a while since she ate a meal and was excited to eat what they had to offer, undoubtedly it would be as amazing as the food at home. A maid came by and placed her plate in front of Mercy and all the others. As Evangeline began speaking Mercy took the liberty to start eating, since others were doing it as well. She took her first few bites with a smile but then her expression turned sour. Mercy fixed her expression quickly, not wanting anyone to see her react to the food but she couldn't help it.

The food felt. off. She couldn't tell if it was spoiled or perhaps badly cooked? She looked around and noticed no one else seemed to mind the food. She looked back at her own plate. The food looked normal enough, so she took another bite. Her body fought her as she tried to swallow without making a bad face, something was wrong. It FELT wrong for her to eat it, like if it completely went against her ideology to eat this food. This food felt, improper, imperfect, not pure. Mercy discreetly put her fork down, losing her appetite.

"oh wow, thank you all for the gifts!" Her eyes glittered with excitement as she received the headpiece from Evangeline, quickly putting it on, Mercy always enjoyed jewelry as a gift. And then she awed at the cape Sir Colden had bestowed for everyone, happy that the white cape matched her white dress. Again she smiled as she received Eiha's gift, loving all the jewelry she was getting and gasped as she was presented with a white bunny. The softness and sweetness of its appearance made Mercy very happy. And lastly she graciously accepted Pearl's gift, admiring the show of the girls abilities.

She stood up straight, already pushing back the memory of the gross food as she slide the plate away from her. "I guess it is my turn now, I truly hope you all enjoy it" she hummed excitedly as she asked the maids to distribute her gifts. She thought long on what she wanted to give to the others, and settled on something that was near to her heart and hopefully would inspire the others. "I give you all a piece of the Virgin Holy Lands. Each of you will receive a vial of blessed water from my kingdom's virgin waters. And the vials rope was woven with a prayer, and sealed with a kiss, all hand done by yours truly" She bowed with both her hands on her heart. Mercy herself blessed the gifts so they radiated with the same virtuous purity that runs within her veins. "may my gift guide you in the roughest of times" with that she sat back down.

Mentions:
EVERYONE!

Pearl

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 3.17.53 PM.pngShe thanked mercy for the gifts. Then she saw Mercy's face whenever she ate the food. She looked at the food. She wouldn't of known the difference, it was ever so rare for her to come above the water. She stopped eating the food and took Mercy's reaction as a warning. She kindly asked the maid, "You think you guys maybe undercooked the...food?" She tried to sound polite, wouldn't want any hurt feelings. She took the watch on her right hand and started fidgeting with it. She looked at Colden then looked at his food. She waited for him to look back as she was trying to get his attention to warn him about the food.
Screenshot 2020-05-08 at 2.23.31 PM.png

Interactions: _Exodus_ _Exodus_ ghoulkid ghoulkid
mood: Questioning
(Sorry for the change of eye color)

[/QUOTE]

Viole accepted all the gifts with smiles of gratitude. He put on the cape as he liked to wear capes all the time like a kid and can never be too prepare. He was about to start eating when he saw Pearl trying to get Colden's attention. He looked at him and lightly elbowed him to get his attention and nodded his head towards Pearl.

Mentions: XAshleyX XAshleyX , _Exodus_ _Exodus_

Pearl

While at it she also tried to get Violes attention, So she looked at him, then look at Viole, then looked at the food, then nodded: Dont. She exused her self went under water. (Honestly A pisces is a fish, I dont like fish, so no fish) She went and found some food. That was the food she was used too.

Interactions: _Exodus_ _Exodus_ Redakai Redakai
mood: Bored

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
After a while of letting everyone else eat, Lucian didn't see any anomalies and went to take a bite of the food, but right as he grabbed it, he noticed Mercy was poking her food a bit and before long stopped eating all together. Whether she wasn't a massive eater or if there was something stopping her, he didn't know, but it was enough to stop Lucian from eating. He had brought rations from home just in case they had to supply their own food. But it worked for this purpose too. As if the food wasn't a problem in itself, Gemini sprung up and mentioned gifts. Lucian bit the inside of his mouth, he had prepared everything for his departure and the decoy, but he had completely forgotten about gifts and didn't bring any, then like a chain reaction, more zodiacs announced they had gifts to share. He knew the longer he waiting out the harder it would be to announce, but there was one slight occurrence that caught Lucian off-guard. During Gemini's little speech, she had a small moment where she gave off a completely different aura, it was quite hard for him to not notice it as her happy cheerful face, turned into a unnerving stare of blank emotions, only to be quickly shook away and she was back to normal. Could it be she is putting up a facade... But then again, having his own up most of his time, it didn't seem to look the same as his. Whenever he puts up an act, a trace of him is always found somewhere within, but for her, it was almost like she was possessed for a short moment of time.

Quickly thrown out of thought by a journal being handed to him by one of the maids, "They all have a personal meaning behind them. A message if you will. But that is for you to decipher all for yourselves." Lucian looked at it and while seeing that it was both a journal and had ivy designs carved in... He didn't have a clue for any meaning, Just another question given by Gemini.... Leo spoke up about not bringing anything, but the thought of being lowed to a cat's level irritated him even more. Cancer was the next to declare his gifts and while Lucian's expectations were low, he was quite impressed, the cape didn't look too bad and its defensive properties would definitely be a big help. Next his other neighbour Scorpio stood up. He hadn't actually spoke to him yet, but from just sitting next to him, he could see where he got his title from. Having only spoken twice before this, both involving his pipe. He was also constantly tapping his finger, Lucian had read about The Silent Kings eyesight and was quite interested to see it in real life, broken out of thought again by receiving a golden scale with his mark etched into it. He didn't actually mind gifts like these because they could be used practically, at least he hoped. The ram quickly came up next personally handing out the gifts, Lucian was quite interested to see what he was going to hand out, but again to his surprise, the gifts were somewhat useful. While he wasn't much of a fighter, he did have a bit of knife fighting experience and the balance made it easy to use. Slowly Lucian started to believe that it might just be him and the cat who didn't bring anything, more salt flooded the wound when the girl who had been sticking out like a sore thumb saying she didn't know she was supposed to be here, despite being the Aquarius patriot created gifts for all of them in the moment and handed them out, he took the gift with a happy smile, but it felt as though he had just grabbed the wrong end of the knife. Lucian hoped it might have been over, but that thought shattered as Mercy stood up and joined in on the gift trading, she handed out a vial of water from her land, despite the fact it could just be seen as water, Lucian was actually quite interested in it. In a land where they say just being there purifies you, being able to have some of the water from that land could do with some experiments to see if there was any weird natural drugs in there.

Then snapping out of his daze he remembered the problem he was still in. Taking a deep breath, Lucian stood up and did a small bow to everyone 'Please forgive my ignorance, but in the midst of the preparations for a safe trip both here and returning, I have forgotten to bring you all gifts. If you wish to take your gifts back until I can repay them, I will understand and I once again apologise and will make sure to repay you all back for your generous gratitude on our next visit.'

Colden - Cancer Interactions: XAshleyX XAshleyX Redakai Redakai Sana Natsuko Sana Natsuko
Colden was abruptly nudged by the leo. He turned to look at the man with concerned eyes.
"Yes?" Colden tried to ask with kind tones. The man didn't like being interrupted when eating. He saw the girl now, who was trying to get his attention.
"What is it?" Colden knew the room had begun to notice one another a little bit more now. With all the gifts circulating, everyone began to become a bit kinder and likeable to one another. He hoped to return that kindness. Food made its way into Colden's mouth. While it wasn't food from home, food was food, so he kept eating despite seeing everyone had stopped. Colden laughed and shook his head upon hearing the announcement of no gifts.
"It was litterally a last minute decision. I saw my own cape and got them together within an hour. It's okay," Colden told the man trying to comfort him on some level.

Yuri was pleased to see that so far, everyone was enjoying his gifts, he did have to rush them, but they worked out pretty well, all maybe except the plants for the damn cat, as, like mentioned before, he couldn't think of anything else, besides fish, but it would easily rot in his suitcase, and that's the last thing he wanted.
He then Put on the cape from the Cancer, and looked at it, inspecting it "Well, it's great and all, but it's white, which really doesn't match up well with red and black... I'll wear it anyway though, cause it has it's advantages." He took everyone's gifts with a smile, and put on the Scorpio king's gift of gauntlets with ride, weighing them, and testing them out, "These are great."
Then he actually looked at the golden pomegranate, and asked Angel "What are the properties of this fruit, does the gold do anything else besides keep it fresh?" He wasn't complaining, he was simply curious, thankfully, he wasn't a cat.

Aries - Yuri GreyThorn Interactions Spiderverse Spiderverse Xenagg Xenagg _Exodus_ _Exodus_

Tho he didn't want to, he stopped eating and the thought of something being done to his food made him mad. His eyes went to almost crimson as he got up with enough force to knock back the chair to go cool off, not caring who saw. "I'll be outside if anyone needs me. Though I don't recommend it." He said as he walked outside to go through the routine he does when even the thought of his food being messed with popped in his mind. He went to a hill quite a ways away to cool off.

Pearl

After Pearl's swim she resurfaces to see Viole on the porch. "Hey stranger, how's it going?" She didnt intenionaly want to make it seem awkward but she pet his head anyways. "You look mad, something happen?"

Interactions: Redakai Redakai
mood: Nervous

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Viole was just sitting there, not hearing someone talk to him. He was spacing off until he felt someone let him. He closed his eyes and tried to push his head more into the petting before wrapping his arms around said person and having them fall down with him on top, cuddling with the person who was petting him. He started to cry, signifying that he was done pouting about his food that might have been messed with.

Mentions: XAshleyX XAshleyX

Pearl

"Hey, Hey, whats happening?" She looked at his depression. Nothing bad had seemed to be happening so she figured it was some PTSD or something. She gave his head strokes as he sat there, crying in her arms. She sorta felt like it was her falt, but she tried to take her mind off of that.

Interactions: Redakai Redakai
mood: Sad

[/QUOTE]

With all the gifts circulating, Evangeline felt her heart become so full. Her cheeks flushed as if someone had been pinching the, complimenting her smooth and peachy complexion. Usually it was Evangeline showering her people with affection and gifts and feast but for once it was for her. Even if this compassion was only a sign of formality, she hadn't felt so personally cherished in years. Yes, her people loved her and yes, her aura made people around her feel at ease because of her gift, but Angel was truly hopeful that maybe she would make some connections here in the cottage. With all the wearable items she was given, the girl eagerly put them on even if they didn't match. The other items were clutched by her arms towards her bosom as she slightly swayed from side to side.
Her Aries neighbor, Yuri then questioned about the seemingly odd gift she bestowed upon him. With a giggle, she began to explain, "Pomegranates are a sign of good luck and eternal life, amongst many other things, in my land. I had it dipped in sheer gold to represent the eternal aspect of it so you could always have it. It is said if you have on you the Pomegranate from Twins Paradise, that only good fortune can come your way. These fruits come from the driest and darkest part of Twins Peak that only the strongest can survive. So I thought that this would be the perfect gift to the strongest of all Zodiacs!" Subconsciously, however, there was more than one meaning of the pomegranate that the true and good hearted Angel did not realize, but the evil within thought to be perfect.
After finishing her steak and quite a few goblets of wine, the bubbly and tipsy girl started to doze off in her seat. Catching herself blissfully snoozing at some points, Angel somewhat stumbled up and out of her seat, laughing and waving to the others with one hand, and clutching the gifts with the other. "I think it is my time to retire for the night. A gal can only handle so many emotions and feelings for so long! It was truly my pleasure meeting the lot of you! I bid you adieu" And with that, the chatty girl left the room, bringing the room to an unusual awkwardness without her. That was an impact of her gift, manipulating the emotions- even when its not done actively, meant that her leaving a room left it feeling empty in some sort of way.

Time Skip to the Next Morning

Evangeline woke up sprawled out on her bed with her gifts still on or around her. The leather corset was only half way unlaced and her dress was now wrinkled. Her eyes felt groggy and mouth quite dry with a small headache making everything much more of a chore to do. Did she really did have that much wine? Well she certainly did not remember getting into her room. Her room! The thought of it brought some sort of pep to her step as she pushed herself to sit up right to admire the wonders of the room. The walls were made of stone and decorated with colorful flowers all around. Each color incited a different emotion in her which seemed to give Angel some more energy again. There were oak cases of books about the world and the many curiosities she had, a large window with a lounge chair next to it for her to enjoy the beauty of the outside. Walking to the window though, Angel noticed the iron crossing through the window almost as if it were a prison cell. This stirred familiar and uncomfortable emotions that brought a frown to the girls face. It had to be for safety reasons, she was on the top floor, it would be horrible if someone slipped and fell out. Yes, that was it, for their safety and to ensure the hosts wouldn't get in trouble for harming the Zodiacs!
Finally realizing she had not at all changed her clothes, Angel declared it was time for her to bathe! There didn't seem to be bathrooms attached to the room, so the bathrooms must have been communal to some extent. Gathering things to take to the bathroom, Angel hummed as she went to reach for the handle on the door. Except... there was no door. At all. Ok, now the girl began to panic. The uncomfortable memories stirred like a blurry windstorm in her head as she dropped her stuff and began to bang on the wall, screaming repeatedly "Help! Someone Help! I can't get out! There's no door!" Waiting for someone to hear.

Interactions: Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn @ anyone!

Yuri woke up in his room, he felt tired above everything else, and he stifled a yawn, then looked around, he had organized each and every gift to be around the room, on an armor stand, along with his Casual/Battle clothing, was the Cape, it didn't look too bad, despite it being white along with red and black clothes.The pomegranate was on the nightstand, he had also put the gauntlets on the armor stand, his suit was looking mighty fine and fantastic currently. And the vial of water was right next to the Pomegranate.
He slowly got up outta bed, and started to change out of his suit, wanting to get into something not so tight and more comfortable, being his fighting clothes, he put on the cape and gauntlets as well, and was surprised by how comfortable it was after being in the suit for so long
As Yuri tried to leave his room, he had forgotten all about the special doors, he had come into the room to inspect it the previous day, and he knew what to do, he clamped his hands around the door, and pulled it open with all the strength he had inside of him.​

Last edited:
Mercy's eyes fluttered open, she stared at the sheer white cloth that draped over her canopy bed. It twinkled in the morning light and made Mercy smile at the beauty of it, that is until she realized she didn't own a canopy bed and shot right up into a sitting position. It took her a moment of rubbing her eyes and looking around the room to remember that she was at the cottage, with all the other leaders. She chuckled at herself, thinking how silly it was she forgot where she was for a moment.

With that she took a few minutes to stretch, really drinking in how her room looked like. It was amazingly beautiful, the architecture really rivaled that of the Holy Lands. It was brightly white with a gold trim all around. Beautiful paintings of landscapes adorned the wall and she had a nice little library of books tucked away in a corner. Not to mention that the roomed smelled divine. She was pleased with how the room was decorated. When she swung her feet over and tried to get off the bed she realized that it was way too high off the ground, and she almost fell over. She huffed, a weird design but nothing she can't handle. She rested her hand on the near by vanity dresser and noticed how it wobbled as she put her weight on it, "humph.... poorly crafted woodworking" she muttered, even more annoyed now. She shook it off however, deciding to not pay mind to it and just get ready for the day, she couldn't wait to go have breakfast with the leaders of the world.

She changed into something a bit more casual than her formal gown from yesterday, a creme colored dress that again was low cut and had short puffed sleeves. The dress reached her knees and was very flowy. She let her hair down, with two simple braids wrapped around the top half of her head. She walked over to the door, and noticed with great distain that the floors creaked. She huffed, its as if this room was only suppose to look perfect, but instead had many flaws. She gritted her teeth, just wanting to get out of there when she noticed that the door had no door handle, only a mirror. She stopped, quite surprised. She pushed against the door but nothing happened. She began to get worried, looking around for clues. She looked closely at the mirror again, realizing how it looked eerily similar to her prayer mirror. She wondered if it was a test perhaps? She clasped her hands and closed her eyes, beginning her morning prayer. Her Zodiac Mark glowed faintly as she began radiating her extreme purity. She heard the groaning of a door moved as she ended her prayer and opened her eyes to see the door slide open. "Ah... I see how it is..." She said, "A test of our abilities.."

She stepped out, not noticing if anyone else was awake yet, but was immediately snapped out of her thoughts by Evangelines screams. She ran down the corridor until she reached the Gemini symbol on the wall, unlike the others that were on doors. "Evangeline! Its Mercy, are you okay? Don't panic!" She slapped the wall where the symbol was, "I, I think its around here somewhere! The doors are a test! You have to do something only you can do to open them I believe!"

Interactions:
Xenagg Xenagg

Colden - Cancer Interactions: Xenagg Xenagg ghoulkid ghoulkid
While the night and sleep were blissful, the morning was not anywhere near that. The awakening was very abrupt and rude. Shouting, yes that was the word. Someone was shouting. While he was a morning person, Colden still did not like to be woken up by yelling in the wee hours of morning. Channelling his anger into exercises, Colden began his morning routine of personal cardio, push ups, sit ups, etc. He was grateful the door was locked as he felt a little bit self conscious while working out as if there was a wrong way to do it.
Once he was good and exercised, Colden felt much better. The earlier anger had been subsided and now he felt ready to take on the day. While he may never be as strong as the aries, Colden still worked out to be at his own peak physical condition.

Grabbing a spare change of clothes, Colden emerged from his room to see Mercy shouting at the Gemini's door. He made sure to twist the locks back into place.
"looks like a rough night," Colden said with a smirk before disappearing downstairs. It looked like he was the first to wake up. Before fully descending the stairs, there was a door with a rain symbol on it. Must be the bath house and restrooms, Colden reasoned entering the room. And he was correct. Twelve stalls in all in case of the emergency everyone had to go to the bathroom at once. There were also twelve showerheads adjacent to one another with slidable walls for privacy. Looks like we really do get to know one another on a personal level, Colden muttered undressing and beginning his shower. Luckily, there were towels in the rest room and cubbies each marked, yet again, with the proper zodiac symbols.

Once Yuri made it out, he looked around, and noticed someone screaming, he ran over to the door, and looked at it for a moment, but once he saw Mercy had it covered, he walked downstairs, and explored a bit, he didn't go straight to the showers, as he had better things to do currently, like figure out the entire layout of this cottage, which felt alot bigger than it initially looked. He found his way to the dining room after a moment, then turned back, and went into the showers, He had ran to his room, and got his comfortable clothes, and put them in a cubby, as he put his stuff into the proper signed cubby, and went into the correct Shower, and simply got started on showering.
He was quick about it, only taking about 4-5 minutes before getting out, and getting dressed, and simply leaving, going to check back upstairs to see if the situation with Angel being stuff was still there​

Night before
Viole realized that the person he was cuddling with was soaking wet. He opened his eyes and saw he was laying on top of Pearl. He raised himself, looking her in the eyes as his returned to what they were when he first showed up to the cottage. His eyes widened and then got up as quick as he could, backhand springing away to get some distance. "Uhhhhhh... Sorry?" He then dashes away into the cottage and tried to find his room. He dashed up the stairs and found the Leo door. He pushed on it and his sign on his chest lit up as well as the door and opened and stumbled through. His door closed automatically. He then fell on a couch in his room and fell asleep.

Present
Viole awoke on a couch he ended up sleeping on making his neck stiff. He contemplated going out but he thought of the possibility of running into Pearl and then awkwardness. "I only let people I trust pet me but I barely know her and I let her pet me like we've known each other since forever. I've got to pay more attention to my surroundings." He scolded himself in his head. He sighed and took a look around. It was a very spacious room set for him to train or do whatever he wanted. It could fit 5 or 6 people, had a very vibrant color as well. there's a bed that was placed right next to a window where he was supposed to sleep but decided to be a dummy and sleep on the couch. He sat there for a couple minutes and decided that he would come out later.

Mentions: XAshleyX XAshleyX

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back