• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Zodiac Demise

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Evangeline nodded her head after realizing he still had to get used to everyone's voice and possibly even vibrations to recognize who was around. She began to tap her fingers gently against the counter to see if he'd react with annoyance or amusement. It was a beat to a sad medley that would be played by some of the townspeople late at night, after peak drunken hours at the pub went down. It was a song that always had sway on this Queen, feeling the emotions of the brokenness of the song quite personally. Studying Eiha, the girl wanted to learn more about the Silent King. She didn't know much about him other than he was a contrast to his people. Someone almost void of feelings which was also the opposite of Angel. Quietly sliding closer to him, she whispered to him, "You know, in Twins Paradise, they say heightened emotions are like a drug that you cant get it enough of. You can have the highest high, and lowest low. And feeling that high, you would just do anything to get to get it back again." The point she was trying to make was rather vague, but maybe he would understand her notion of making him feel more with the help of her emphatic manipulation. Abruptly stopping the beat with her fingers, she chuckled and her cheerful tone came back when she heard more people enter the cottage, "Hopefully I wont be too much of an annoyance to you, your highness. We are here to get on each others good side after all!" and then, just as quickly as she was able to stick her nose into his business, she walked off to see who had now entered their temporary home.
Already hearing the introductions of Viole and Pearl, Evangeline intrusively placed her hand on Mercy's shoulder and chimed in, "Well hello there, you both made quite the entrance, huh? You can call me Angel. I'm from Twins Paradise, the Gemini land."

She smiled at Evangeline, She seemed so nice. But she could sense the anger that pumped through her veins sometimes. It's nice to meet you Angel, Is that short for anything? Twins Paradise? never heard of it... You know what I think I have. Your people have been very good to ours, That is if one of us decide to peep our heads above the water, Speaking of, may I have something to drink?

Mentions: Xenagg Xenagg

All type of conversation comes to a hold when somehow from somewhere there’s music filling the place, the maids of the cottage take you to the main hall and they all step in line and behold as the main door from the top of a particular set of stairs start to open. Where those stairs there before? You can’t really remember right now, it’s not like it matters, it’s not like you could think of something so insignificant on the sight of such a beautiful woman.

“Welcome, new Generation of Rulers. You might already know who I am but I shall introduce myself nonetheless.” Black hair, green eyes, smooth skin and a voice from the heavens, she’s dressed way more elegant than anyone in the room and it makes you awfully aware of yourself. Of course you know exactly who she is, everyone in the world knows it. “Selene Uroboros, I’m your hostess and I’ll help you all to form those bridges of friendship and trust that your nations need.” With grace she starts walking down the stairs towards you, for a moment you think she looks at you before continuing. Her high heels make a distinctive sound as she walks among you, appraising you.

For some reason you can’t help but wonder if you’re worthy enough in her eyes. Even though you know it’s time for you to introduce yourself, you can’t talk right away, almost like you’re afraid that she will shatter into pieces like a porcelain doll. “We’ll have a special dinner in order to welcome you all in the way you deserve.” The maids start to lead the way to the dinning hall after they hear her and you all follow suit.

While tying up the horse to a nearby tree. Lucian could hear a distant shouting as a man quickly ran past him screaming. Lucian watched the back of the man head towards and then fall into the cottage. "Looks like the oversized cat made it to the party" he muttered to himself as he took the bags off the saddle and began to carry them up the to the cottage. Upon entering no one was present despite the fact he had just seen everyone in the doorway moments prior. Lucian was fairly certain not everyone had made it yet, but he couldn't cancel out the possibility, placing his bags by the door he looked around the room, it was surprisingly nice, better than he had expected in all honestly. It was definitely going to make this trip feel better, he looked over into the kitchen seeing 12 cups all placed out. "Hod odd, did something urgent come up, or were they taken somewhere else". Taking another quick look around he saw stairs leading upward and decided rather than sit around killing time, he might go explore as he began to head for the stairs.

Voices were heard from downstairs. Ah. Someone new must have arrived. I wonder if we have everyone. . . Colden took notice of the maids and the new person. Selene was it? Great one of those friendship fixes everything person. Yes words do help, but in the end, friendships are sometimes what starts war, Colden thought to herself upon hearing the friendship line. Something about her made him want to become as small as possible, avoid her gaze all costs. He did his best to appear unphased. The only sign was the stopping of motion, only his eyes moved looking around the room to watch the girl's every step.

Colden instinctively followed her. Is she a siren? Her voice could be the key to everything. Colden thought once more trying to figure out who this person was. That was when Colden lay his eyes on the girl. The one of blue hair and of pisces origin. She was something else. Colden felt drawn to her to help, to protect her no matter what.
"Hello I am Sir Colden. I don't think i have ever met a girl as beautiful as you," Colden gave an introduction taking his seat in the dining hall. Once more there wer chairs with their respective symbols on it. His was at the other end of the table, away from the girl who caught his eye. The order of the chairs appeared to be the same order as the rooms: Capricorn was at the far right of the table followed by Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus and Gemini. Then on the other side was him, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, LIbra, Scorpio & Sagittarius. He had a feeling the Leo next to him as well as the gemini across from him would be excellent allies.

Interactions/Mentions (Could literally be everyone):
Xenagg Xenagg XAshleyX XAshleyX Redakai Redakai Neo Alice Neo Alice

She looked up at him. She noticed he had been watching her, but trying to keep a low profile, she didn't say anything about it. Thank you. I'm Pearl.
She noticed he was attracted to her. But she didn't know about her feelings towards him.

Should we sit? I see there are already chairs prepared for us!

Half of her blue hair started turning into water. She quickly ran and jumped into the water that was behind the cottage. Sorry, this happens a lot. Before I can return to the land I need to absorb as much water as I can. Can the meeting wait about, 30 minutes?

Mentions: _Exodus_ _Exodus_ Xenagg Xenagg Redakai Redakai Neo Alice Neo Alice Sana Natsuko Sana Natsuko

Selene's gace fixated on the blue haired girl and with a shining smile replied. "Of course my dear." Her delicate right hand signaled to one of the maids, who wasn't even looking at her but somehow knew in that moment that her master was calling for her and why. The maid scorted the girl in the case she needed anything further. "I hope that all of you enjoy your time here."

And then you notice, you really are enjoying it. Because in this place you are free, there's no crown in your head and no one expects anything from you as a leader. In here the real you can express themselves however they see fit and, even if you won't admit it, you love that freedom.

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 12.58.59 PM.png
Pearl
.After a good 30 miniutes she regained the strength to get her legs back. She got up and out of the water. She thanked the maid and head back to the cottage. But she needed clothes so she asked Selene for some clothing. Selene greatfully accepted her request and with that Pearl was dressed in a beautiful gown

Cottage

mood

Shy

outfit

Gown

tags

Neo Alice Neo Alice
coded by natasha.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 12.58.59 PM.png
    367.4 KB · Views: 0
    367.4 KB · Views: 0
    367.4 KB · Views: 6
Mercy watched with wide eyes as more people started entering the cottage without giving her time to respond or even process what was happening. She didn't even have time to notice that Angel had came back and placed an arm on her. A girl who seemed to have just left the ocean had entered the cottage, sounding like she had no idea where she was. Mercy knew enough of the other zodiac's that this girl might be Pearl, the patron of the Pisces. She was about to say hello when she noticed the other newcomer, and she gasped softly, she knew who he was immediately, Viole the Leo Patron. His land was neighboring hers, and it was quite the nuisance. The Leo zodiac was quite different to the Virgo and it was quite easy to see how they could clash. But she had no time to react to either of them.

She heard the music, turned around and listened to the woman who called herself Selene Uroboros. She was glad that there was someone here who would be a sort of mediator for all the rulers to get along but her voice felt odd to her. Like if her voice and demeanor was directing her without Mercy's consent. Though she didn't really take the time to think more on it, she just decided it was smart to follow the woman into the dining room.

Mercy noticed that each chair had an engraving with every zodiacs symbol. She saw Sir Colden and Pearl walk in beside her but paid no mind to their conversation. She slowly moved towards her seat, noticing that she would be sat next to Leo and Libra, a very odd mixture indeed. Mercy sat, leaning over the table and softly twirling one of her braids in her hand, smiling, "Oh I can't wait to get to know everyone once they're here"

After wandering around taking in the scenery of the cottage, Lucian turned around and saw a woman stood there, he didn't even notice her nor knew how long she had been stood there. The woman looked up at Lucian and then said 'Please come this way, the rest of the Zodiac's are waiting for you' She then proceeded to walk off. A bit confused Lucian decided to follow the woman before entering a large hall, there were a few familiar faces in the room such as the crab, ram and the cat. But also people he didn't see entirely before such as, the scorpion, the twins and the virgin. The last one he might have to address by name when he met, or else relations might start of rocky, which wasn't Lucian's intentions. If anything Lucian was out to make better relations with some of the other rulers, annoying one nation without reason could quickly lead to an unfavourable 11 on 1 fight and if relations went super well, they will be sharing resources, since all the lands are different to each other, there are a lot of resources easily accessible in other nations that can't be found in Justicia. He still had a country to take care of... But if someone shows to be easily exploitable, its not really his fault for taking a slight advantage of it. However there was still one person in the room who he had yet to address. Selene Uroboros. He had heard stories about her from his farther, she lived up to everything he said, just being on the other side of the room he could feel her aura, the one said to help us make good relations, probably should try to stay wary of her.

Looking over at the table Lucian quickly noticed the signs above chairs, so thats the seating plan? It was then he noticed he already had a neighbour sat at the table, Virgo was sat playing with her hair mumbling to herself, just like the rumours said, she was definitely attractive, but as for her personality, she was said to be kind-hearted and easy going. Whether this was true or not he was about to find out as he sat down at his seat and gave a warm smile to her 'I hope I am not too late. My name is Lucian Maskers the patron of Libra, its a pleasure to meet you neighbour.'

[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #341B5F; width: 360px; height: 480px; overflow: auto; margin: auto; padding: 0; align-content: center; [/class] [class=basics] position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; width: 190px; height: 170px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Book Antiqua; color: #FFFFFF; text-align: left; font-weight: Normal; line-height: 14px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=basicscontainer] position: absolute; left: 145px; top: 5px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: 180px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; width: 325px; height: 255px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Book Antiqua; color: #FFFFFF; text-align: left; font-weight: Normal; line-height: 14px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; left: 5px; top: 185px; overflow: hidden; width: 325px; height: 265px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=image] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 140px; height: 180px; left: 12px; top: 5px; background-image: url(Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 3.18.10 PM.pnghttps://www.rpnation.com/gallery/andy-fc2-png.39090/full); background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 0%; [/class] [class=subtitle] height: 15px; display: inline-block; background: #000000; padding: 5px 4px 5px 4px; color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 16px; font-family: Book Antiqua; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 2px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 85px; top: 460px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: 20px; text-align: center; font-family: Book Antiqua; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #FFFFFF; [/class] [class=bkgdpic] position: absolute; box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 7px solid black; background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/84SFZf1BKgzeny1WxQ/giphy.gif); width: 360px; height: 480px; overflow: hidden; margin: 0; padding: 0; top:0; transition: all 1.5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=hide] width: 0; [/class] [class=bkgdpicShow] opacity: 1; width: 70px; [/class] [script=bkgdpic] set Open 1 [/script] [script class=bkgdpic on=click] if (eq ${Open} 1) (addClass hide bkgdpic) if (eq ${Open} 0) (removeClass hide bkgdpic) if (eq ${Open} 1) (set Open 0) (set Open 1) [/script] [div class=bkgd] [div class=image][/div] [div class=basicscontainer][div class=basics] [div class=subtitle]Name:[/div]Pearl
[div class=subtitle]Location:[/div] Cottagge
[div class=subtitle]Time:[/div] Unknown
[div class=subtitle]With/Tags:[/div] Sana Natsuko Sana Natsuko [/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] [div class=subtitle]Reply: Pearl noticed that she sat right across from mercy. She wanted to say hi but was too shy. While she waited she again wondered, is my family ok? This was one of the most improtant desicions she ever made in her life.[/div]

[div class="bkgdpic show"][/div] [div class=credit]Code by PrincessMuk[/div] [/div] [/div][/div][div class=bkgd][div class=textcontainer][/div][/div]

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 3.18.10 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 3.18.10 PM.png
    315.7 KB · Views: 3
Things were happening so quickly, everyone trying to settle in and explore the place as well as get to know each other. Just as Evangeline was going to chat up with the Pisces and Leo patrons as they made their way in, the famous hostess of the common land finally appeared. Her presence was felt throughout the whole cottage and was quite... unnerving. The way she presented herself seemed almost as regal as the Queens and Kings in this room which was astonishing, and her gaze upon all the Zodiacs never faltered. It even seemed as if she could possibly be looking down on these new rulers. Angels face had been frozen as she took everything in, but the mention of dinner brought back the vibrancy the girl was known for. "Ah yes! I haven't eaten good food for a week! Sailing on a ship showed me just how bland food could really get!"
Angel began her way up the stairs and to the large, impressive feast that was laid out for them. Gleefully skipping towards her seat, she noticed the pattern of the seats, purposefully aligned as the zodiacs were on the chart. It was very thoughtful and well planed out. She was excited to see who this Taurus ruler was. She had heard tales about a free spirit that had caused some sort of accident to become the single ruler of Bulls Run. Oh how she had so many questions! And in front of her was the Caner ruler who she had sensed tension in early. The ends of her lips curled upward, intrigues by this chivalrous man. "Fancy seeing you here, Sir Caldy!" Sir Caldy. A pet name she decided to give him. It was either that or Sir Cancer, who knows- they might become interchangeable to the Gemini. Angel enjoyed testing the reactions of her presence around others, seeing her limits and how far she could push peoples comforts.
It was then that a new face decided to add to the group of rulers! Standing up quickly and slamming the table in excitement, she made eye contact with the man who apologized for his tardiness and said in a loud burst, "Another new face! Welcome! I have been looking forward to your arrival Mister Lucian Maskers!"

Interactions/Mentions: Neo Alice Neo Alice _Exodus_ _Exodus_ Sana Natsuko Sana Natsuko

Last edited:
Viole perked up to the mention of food. He reached over to his chair and sat there ready to eat. He looked around and saw how many people there were, wondering if he was there only one not from a royal family. He looked at Colden, propping himself up with his arm and held out a hand lazily. "Hey, I'm Viole. Nice to meet you." He said. He doesn't know a damn thing about anyone because he didn't bother to read up on this event besides when to be there. "Nice place, huh?" He said trying to get a decent conversation.

Mercy turned her head over to the man who called himself Lucian Maskers. She recognized him immediately, knowing him as the ruler of the Libra zodiac, Mercy knew a few things about his land, since she loves perfection she kept a keen eye to the land of justice. She smiled sweetly, "Hello Lucian, I'm Mercy Zerura, Queen of the Virgin Holy Lands" She extended her hand out for a formal handshake. "Oh, your not late at all! It's so very nice to meet you, I've always enjoyed hearing news about Justicia, quite interesting land indeed" Her eyes and voice sounded sweet and innocent but there was a tint of playfulness in her words. She understood that there was a spike in those who were found guilty in the time that Lucian took rule and she found it very intriguing. Her knack for keeping things safe and perfect in her land mixed well with the strict justice system of Lucian's land. She wanted to know more about him.

She turned her head over to Angel when she loudly said her greetings to Lucian from across the table, "What an interesting array of world leaders, don't you think" she spoke, "I have a feeling we'll all get along just fine" She gave a sweet smile to Lucian.

Interations With:
Sana Natsuko Sana Natsuko Xenagg Xenagg

Sir Colden - Cancer Interactions: Xenagg Xenagg Redakai Redakai
Colden could only sigh once he heard the name given to him by the gemini. It could be a lot worse. It's okay. It's just a name. How often do people use names anyways?
Colden gave a smile to the girl. She certainly had personality, that was a fact. Looking around the table, a feeling arrived in his heart. While everyone was wearing common clothes or suits, he was in armor. It is because I serve my people and these ones do not? Or is it that I have. . . . how do the commoners phrase it? A stick up the bum? Colden's face became happy, trying to open himself up to those around him. There was something about their hostess that just didn't sit right with him. An off feeling. He was brought back to the present by a voice of the new comer. The Leo.
"I'm Sir Colden, the Scorpio. It's nice to meet you. Yeah the place is good looking lots of space. Lots of history. I think generations of the chosen ones have worked alongside each other here," Colden stopped talking about the place. To them it was just another home, to him, it was their history, their legacy.

Last edited:
Viole looked thoughtful as he looked around the room then back at Colden. "Yeah. And we're part of that legacy. The patron before me was kind and loved a good friendly challenge. He used to tell me about this place. He also would give me written tests if I lost a bout with him. He told me how it was like being with the previous patrons and their friendships." Viole stopped as he started at no where in particular, reminiscing his past with a smile but then his front faltered, leaving his face a very distasteful scowl as his eyes turned a couple shades red.

Mentions: _Exodus_ _Exodus_

Last edited:
“I’m glad that almost everyone could come.” Selene’s eyes darted to the only chair that is still empty, the sign engraved in it was the Zodiac of Taurus, getting everyone’s attention. What happened to her? Is this some kind of statement? A war is coming? Suddenly her voice placated this doubts. “The Ruler of Taurus will arrive late to our meeting; she had some complications back home and as such won’t be able to arrive in time for the welcoming feast. I’m sure you’ll get to meet her in the next few days and form the bonds you heart and nations need.” It was something wrong with that sentence; it should be fine but somehow is not. Who cares? The maids have brought all of your favorites meals specially for you!

And while they set the plates in front of your seats Selene continues talking. “While you’re staying here please set aside your titles and ruling duties, I know it’s hard but in order to make real bridges of friendship you have to be yourselves. Not only rulers of a nation but real people with problems, dreams and hopes.” She makes a little pause, letting her words sink into your heads while also analyzing everyone’s faces for a moment. “For the benefit of your nations keep it in mind, since this has being the way that your predecessors have brought worldwide peace through generations.” Something in her tone makes it clear that is her family who’s actually making the peace, not the rulers… or maybe you’re being paranoid, who knows? “You’re all young and with big responsibilities, the only other people in the whole world in this moment that can understand you are right there sitting next to you.”

She begins walking headed to the exit, some of the maids follow her while the rest stay in order to serve the guests. “I’ll see all of you tomorrow morning in order to start with your first activities, bon appetite.” With that last sentence she bids you all farewell for the night and leaves the room free for you to interact with each other. The predatory look in her eyes unnoticed, since she was already walking in the opposite direction of your line of sight.

Yuri looked at the food with open eyes "Damn, look at this! this is amazing!" He said, he loved eating, but never could get enough from the mainly plants in the fort of the rams, he looked at Prime Rib in front of him, nearly dropping his jaw, among other things that were plant based, he looked between everyone else, looking quite nervous, he wanted to eat and talk and all, but he looked between everyone, specifically the people near him, but suddenly stopped caring, and started to rip through the food, it the prime rib in particular was absolutely fantastic, but he was eating absolutely everything, not even taking a moment to look around at everyone to see if they were looking at him, mainly cause he didn't care anymore.​

[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #341B5F; width: 360px; height: 480px; overflow: auto; margin: auto; padding: 0; align-content: center; [/class] [class=basics] position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; width: 190px; height: 170px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Book Antiqua; color: #FFFFFF; text-align: left; font-weight: Normal; line-height: 14px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=basicscontainer] position: absolute; left: 145px; top: 5px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: 180px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; width: 325px; height: 255px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Book Antiqua; color: #FFFFFF; text-align: left; font-weight: Normal; line-height: 14px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; left: 5px; top: 185px; overflow: hidden; width: 325px; height: 265px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=image] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 140px; height: 180px; left: 12px; top: 5px; background-image: url(); background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 0%; [/class] [class=subtitle] height: 15px; display: inline-block; background: #000000; padding: 5px 4px 5px 4px; color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 16px; font-family: Book Antiqua; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 2px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 85px; top: 460px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: 20px; text-align: center; font-family: Book Antiqua; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #FFFFFF; [/class] [class=bkgdpic] position: absolute; box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 7px solid black; background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/84SFZf1BKgzeny1WxQ/giphy.gif); width: 360px; height: 480px; overflow: hidden; margin: 0; padding: 0; top:0; transition: all 1.5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=hide] width: 0; [/class] [class=bkgdpicShow] opacity: 1; width: 70px; [/class] [script=bkgdpic] set Open 1 [/script] [script class=bkgdpic on=click] if (eq ${Open} 1) (addClass hide bkgdpic) if (eq ${Open} 0) (removeClass hide bkgdpic) if (eq ${Open} 1) (set Open 0) (set Open 1) [/script] [div class=bkgd] [div class=image][/div] [div class=basicscontainer][div class=basics] [div class=subtitle]Name:[/div] Pearl
[div class=subtitle]Location:[/div] Cottage
[div class=subtitle]Time:[/div] UnKnown
[div class=subtitle]With/Tags:[/div] _Exodus_ _Exodus_ [/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] [div class=subtitle]Reply: Pearl couldnt help but stare at Colden. What he said to her earlier was in repeat. She was a little scared to say anything to him. But she wondered, why did he where armor? Was he going to war. Anyways Pearl was starving. She hadnt eaten before she left so she was quite hungry. She sat her head on her palm and didnt say anything.[/div]

[/div][/div] [div class="bkgdpic show"][/div] [div class=credit]Code by PrincessMuk[/div] [/div]

Almost second before giving an introduction Lucian heard some shouting from across the table, it was gemini who seemed overly energetic to greet him. He was quite interested in her since out of most of the Zodiacs, she had quite an interesting past despite being giddy. But that was for later he gave her a slight wave, as Virgo had introduced herself as Mercy Zerura and held out her hand, he shook her hand quite gently, then along with her introduction she also showed her interest in the land of Justicia. It makes sense considering how both their lands shared safety for all who came despite one being through the law and the other being through purity, but this was one of the things Lucian wanted to find out too. She also pointed out the quite interesting roster of leaders. 'I understand what you mean, when travelling over here, I must say this wasn't how I expected the other zodiacs to act. However it does seem like this will be a lively trip for all of us'.

A couple moments after saying that, Selene began announcing again, Lucian whispered over to Mercy 'Lets talk more later, we don't want to get told off already do we' he joked. When she stared at the empty chair Lucian looked over not too bothered, Taurus wasn't to important to him at the moment, he would like to meet them eventually, but he had much higher concerns in the meantime. She spoke about creating bonds with the other rulers in a somewhat suspicious sentence, but it was quickly covered up by the sound of maids bringing them food. Quite deceitful to move the attention away from her messages and towards the food. Lucian kept listening to her to see if there was anything off in what she said until she left leaving all of them alone with a few maids and all the food. Lucian looked around and then at the food, it surely looked delicious, but... As he looked over at the ram already digging in, guess someone missed breakfast, not entirely trusting the food yet, Lucian decided to hold back for the meantime and wait to see if anything immediate happens.

As he waited for the two to finish boiling, more of his fellow chosen seemed to arrive, and the quiet ruler seemed to keep himself away from them. Some of their entrances were far too loud to dedicate any focus to, and he would much rather stay in the kitchen where he could have a moment to himself at the very least. Something that did deserve a bit more focus was the ambiguity of Evangeline's statement, especially why she felt she had needed to get closer to him in order to say it. Her tonal shift and overall demeanor during that short time frame was odd, and for whatever reason it seemed to register in his mind some kind of ominous danger that lurked beneath her blank form. As the Gemini left to greet the other rulers that were finally arriving, he would stare at her, marking her voice in his mind. For better or for worse she is one to keep in mind. I knew this was going to be troublesome... Just as the kettle and coffee press had finished boiling, a new figure appearing within his field of view, a different form with a new voice that announced their presence as Selene Uroboros. A tired sigh would escape from the young man as he would pour himself a cup of tea, taking it and following the maid that had come over to guide him.

Seemingly one of the last to enter in their motley crew, Eiha would continuously tap his finger along along the wall, seeing a few precariously empty seats in some sort of significant order. Being unable to see the etchings though, he wouldn't understand why. "Could you bring me to my seat?" The maid would nod, taking his arms and slowly guiding him to the seat with the Scorpio etched into the back of it. Carefully sitting down with his tea, the silent king would once again call upon the maid: "I've already prepared tea and coffee and it'd be a shame if it would go to waste, so could you bring it over?" She would nod once again, before walking off, and the ruler's dull gray eyes would close as he enjoyed his tea with one hand and tapped the table lightly with the other. "From what I can tell there are more here than before. As I said before, I am the Scorpion King. Do you all mind if I smoke?"

[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #341B5F; width: 360px; height: 480px; overflow: auto; margin: auto; padding: 0; align-content: center; [/class] [class=basics] position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; width: 190px; height: 170px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Book Antiqua; color: #FFFFFF; text-align: left; font-weight: Normal; line-height: 14px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=basicscontainer] position: absolute; left: 145px; top: 5px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: 180px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; overflow-y: scroll; width: 325px; height: 255px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Book Antiqua; color: #FFFFFF; text-align: left; font-weight: Normal; line-height: 14px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; left: 5px; top: 185px; overflow: hidden; width: 325px; height: 265px; padding: 5px 35px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=image] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 140px; height: 180px; left: 12px; top: 5px; background-image: url(); background-size: 100%; background-position: 0% 0%; [/class] [class=subtitle] height: 15px; display: inline-block; background: #000000; padding: 5px 4px 5px 4px; color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 16px; font-family: Book Antiqua; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 2px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 85px; top: 460px; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: 20px; text-align: center; font-family: Book Antiqua; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #FFFFFF; [/class] [class=bkgdpic] position: absolute; box-sizing: border-box; border-right: 7px solid black; background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/84SFZf1BKgzeny1WxQ/giphy.gif); width: 360px; height: 480px; overflow: hidden; margin: 0; padding: 0; top:0; transition: all 1.5s ease-in-out; cursor: pointer; [/class] [class=hide] width: 0; [/class] [class=bkgdpicShow] opacity: 1; width: 70px; [/class] [script=bkgdpic] set Open 1 [/script] [script class=bkgdpic on=click] if (eq ${Open} 1) (addClass hide bkgdpic) if (eq ${Open} 0) (removeClass hide bkgdpic) if (eq ${Open} 1) (set Open 0) (set Open 1) [/script] [div class=bkgd] [div class=image][/div] [div class=basicscontainer][div class=basics] [div class=subtitle]Name:[/div] Pearl
[div class=subtitle]Location:[/div] Outside of the cottage
[div class=subtitle]With/Tags:[/div] Spiderverse Spiderverse [/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] [div class=subtitle]Reply: No! Not really! Though she did mind. Any unpure air would damage her lungs 2x worse than the average human beings' lungs. So she excused herself and went outside while he smoked. She didn't really understand why people smoked, but she never let it bother her. All she could do was make the best of the time she had there. For it was ever so rare she got to go above water. Her parent only taught her and her siblings the things she knew, we half of the things anyway. They usually just learned from themselves. So she stood outside enjoying the beautiful view.[/div]

[/div][/div] [div class="bkgdpic show"][/div] [div class=credit]Code by PrincessMuk[/div] [/div]

Colden - Cancer Interactons: Redakai Redakai Neo Alice Neo Alice XAshleyX XAshleyX
Colden was about to say something clever back to the Leo, but was cut off. The woman, their servant? Maid? Peacekeeper, was speaking. Everything told him to stare at her. Every fiber wanted it and every fiber wanted to listen to every word, lingering on it with the utmost significance. I don’t like her, Colden mentally decided. She had an unsettling presence to say the least and had a fake aura about her. It could have been her real self, but he didn’t know that for sure.

Colden had a large steak among some greens placed in front of him. His diet was balanced and the service somehow knew that, which was a bit disturbing. . . He eventually dined in eating fast. When he saw the pieces woman exit, Colden excused himself as well.
I’ll go check on her. Smoke away,” Colden tried to say in a kind way. He preferred to have a clean body to keep up his physical health, so smoking never was on his to-dos.
Leaving the room, Colden ventured through the hallways before he found the sun and the girl.
Everything alright? Did you really mean it when you said the Scorpio could smoke?“
Colden would have stuck his hands in his pockets, if he had pockets.

Viole was cut out of his daze when he heard Selene's voice. He could tell that it wasn't her real self she was showing as he would know but his train of thought got off track as his food finally arrived. "Alright!!! Chow Time." After he said this, he went through his food as fast as he could. There was no one dish in front of him, he definitely kept the maids busy as they went back and forth, bringing food for him to quickly devour and a lot of milk. Got to keep his bones nice and sturdy somehow. He was so busy eating, he didn't notice those that have left and those that have arrived. All he could think about was the food in front of him and what he could get his hands on. Quite literally. His face was a mess and had pieces of lasagna, noodles, prime rib, bacon bits, barbecue sauce, Mac and cheese, and so on and so forth all over his face. Some noodles was even stuck in his hair. His hands were greasy from all the burgers and steak along with some sauce from the loads of pizza he was eating as well. Yes it wasn't a pretty sight and had not even a lick of manners in his way is eating as he didn't learn proper table elegance that would be decent even for an 8 year old thus showing that he wasn't from anything else special. After a while his jaw got sore and took a break from eating. He looked up to see Colden has disappeared. "Huh. Wonder where he went." He said to no one in particular before taking a gulp of milk and when he put down the glass, he had a milk mustache. He took a napkin and wiped all the "leftovers" off his face as that was the only thing he was taught after he was done inhaling his food or took a break for his jaw to rest.

[div class=subtitle]Location:[/div] Outside of the cottage
[div class=subtitle]With/Tags:[/div] _Exodus_ _Exodus_ [/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] [div class=subtitle]Reply:After sitting there for a while she seen Colden come out, she was calmer then usual. "I mean its a free country right? Anyways I cant breathe that in and be expected to survive it. So I just walked out...If you were fine with that. But if you dont mind me asking...Why do you always wear that armor?" She scaned him up and down, It seemed like he couldnt take it off. But she could be wrong of course.[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back