• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Zodiac Demise OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
ghoulkid ghoulkid

As virgo, you'll feel something wrong with the food. Is the most yummy food you've ever eated and your fav but there's something... A guilt you can't explain, like it wasn't correct to eat it

This is only to virgo bc of her purity which is important for the plot, everyone else please ignore this for now

OOO were eating human meat arent we

Hahahahaha 7u7 maybe. Guys remember to roleplay going to sleep and waking up the next day, have breakfeast or whatever and wait for Selene in order to continue with the plot (Obviusly when all of you decide that you want to move on and you are done socializing ic for the night.)

Oop! My character started giving out her gifts! After everyone settles down we can do a time skip!
Also, there are a few roles that have not been fulfilled so I will be opening them back up to see if anyone is interested and they could hop in. If you know anyone who'd be interested, let them know!

Yea I had messaged Daten_Naraku Daten_Naraku a while back (along with the others) who expressed that they wanted to still participate but I feel that after a certain time I just have to open up the spots so we can carry on with the RP. If TableCloth responds soon though and wants to continue then that’s great!
If not then others can definitely double up on characters! That’s what I’m doing heheh
Maybe Neo Alice Neo Alice might wanna do one too so you have the host and a zodiac??

Yea I had messaged Daten_Naraku Daten_Naraku a while back (along with the others) who expressed that they wanted to still participate but I feel that after a certain time I just have to open up the spots so we can carry on with the RP. If TableCloth responds soon though and wants to continue then that’s great!
If not then others can definitely double up on characters! That’s what I’m doing heheh
Maybe Neo Alice Neo Alice might wanna do one too so you have the host and a zodiac??

OMG YES i want Aquarius!!!

I'll make the CS as soon as i wake up

Well, shit, I've been sitting here for a few hours now, trying to figure out things for leo and pieces

BIG ass reply sorry bout that but I just wanted to make sure I included everything that I missed Lolol, pls let me know if I missed anyones interaction with Mercy, tho I think I got it all :3

heheh I can imagine Evangeline just running through the cottage with her cape like a child

Last edited:
A normal cheerful girl by day, and by night a psychopathic cape wearing murderer

Also I got like no pings for these messages, so I am pulling a late reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back