• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Zodiac Demise OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Massive feast table for your first time as a welcoming feast, after that it will be a smaller table so you all feel more close and bond more

XAshleyX XAshleyX be mindful to others characters! You can’t make them do things for you like how you decided Selenes fate, she has to decide if she wants to or not! NPCs for the most part are acceptable to control to some extent

XAshleyX XAshleyX be mindful to others characters! You can’t make them do things for you like how you decided Selenes fate, she has to decide if she wants to or not! NPCs for the most part are acceptable to control to some extent
(I understand, But other people did it so i was like, why not?)

I definitely see what you mean, Neos posts are very crucial to the plot so for the most part we have to follow it and she was making a general post for everyone to get on the same page. She certainly can’t make us think or act a certain way but she can suggest moods or feelings for characters to feel if they allow it!
However, making a whole character stop what they’re doing for the story’s plot in order to do something specifically for one character without any decision on how to react or post isn’t really appropriate in RP nations rules
So Neo Alice Neo Alice just keep in mind you can’t entirely make us all think a certain way about your character but you can suggest that it’s the vibe you’re giving off to the characters!

(I understand, But other people did it so i was like, why not?)

I did not mind it too much since is only a gown but the reason i gave you a maid in the first place is so that she would deal with that stuff

Also i only guide the scenes and narrate how my character makes all of you feel bc it's my job as a hostess. Also my character is supposed to help to move the plot.

Anyway what you did wasn't wrong but you have to ask for permission ooc to the player that owns the character

I did not mind it too much since is only a gown but the reason i gave you a maid in the first place is so that she would deal with that stuff

Also i only guide the scenes and narrate how my character makes all of you feel bc it's my job as a hostess. Also my character is supposed to help to move the plot.

Anyway what you did wasn't wrong but you have to ask for permission ooc to the player that owns the character
Ok.

Kay guys, imma take this moment just to refresh the rules of the rp.

Remember:
1. We ask for a paragraph minimum (roughly 100-200 words is a paragraph)
2. RPnation rules say NO god modding. Which means you cannot make another character say or do something. Nor can your character do something to another without leaving it open for the other person to react or prior consent with the rp'er (in the ooc)
3. We kindly ask that people follow the plot line without straying too much from it. You obviously have freedom to do what you want with your character but don't do anything with no rhyme or reason.

if your unsure please ask the ooc or me and Xenagg

thanks <3

I definitely see what you mean, Neos posts are very crucial to the plot so for the most part we have to follow it and she was making a general post for everyone to get on the same page. She certainly can’t make us think or act a certain way but she can suggest moods or feelings for characters to feel if they allow it!
However, making a whole character stop what they’re doing for the story’s plot in order to do something specifically for one character without any decision on how to react or post isn’t really appropriate in RP nations rules
So Neo Alice Neo Alice just keep in mind you can’t entirely make us all think a certain way about your character but you can suggest that it’s the vibe you’re giving off to the characters!

Your characters are free to think what they want, i'm just setting the general vibe in the place and you are free to roleplay as much of as little about it as you want

Sir magic did a great job at it

I'll never force any of your characters to do anything you don't want to, but is my job to set the general activities and i don't think that going to the welcoming feast is such a torture or against the plot (remember that this is a reunion for all of your characters to get along)

Okay, if I am being completely honest, I am slightly lost on where I am now. Did I also make it to the room with everyone else in?

Me in my chair trying not to come up with to many ideas for the story and not become GM.
1588880660545.png

Last edited:
I
Okay, if I am being completely honest, I am slightly lost on where I am now. Did I also make it to the room with everyone else in?

You should, but since you went exploring i would recommend you to use a maid npc that leads your character back to the dinning hall

Word, between discussing the sneaky surprises for the plot in this RP and real life being busy, it takes time to read everything and craft a post 😭 lol

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ oh we encourage building your own story and adding spice into the RP! And so far you've been doing a great job with how the doors work and the seating for the feast! Adding a lot of pizzazz! Love it 🥳

Order of seats:

Gemini Taurus Aries Pisces Aquarius Capricorn
Table

Cancer Leo Virgo Libra Scorpio Sagittarius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back