• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Zodiac Demise OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

So this is the thread for the RP!
Please start your post in your characters country preparing to leave/leaving to go to the common land! Remember to write a minimum of a paragraph! And also, give time for others to post! Not everyone posted their CS yet so some people will be jumping in later than others!

I haven't gotten ANY notifications and just saw more people posted in the RP!

Spiderverse Spiderverse no, shes outside at the moment just appreciating the cottage and nature!

Also, XAshleyX XAshleyX the Pieces patron can only breathe underwater and and have enhanced lung capacity! So she cant change the physical state of anything and only patrons can have this magic, so her family most likely won't able able to do magic unless they were a patron! I dont mind if you want to be able to subtly manipulate water though!

I haven't gotten ANY notifications and just saw more people posted in the RP!

Spiderverse Spiderverse no, she's outside at the moment just appreciating the cottage and nature!

Also, XAshleyX XAshleyX the Pieces patron can only breathe underwater and have enhanced lung capacity! So she can't change the physical state of anything and only patrons can have this magic, so her family most likely won't able to do magic unless they were a patron! I don't mind if you want to be able to subtly manipulate water though!
Yea I was kinda thinking about something like She has the ability to manipulate water, or she can store water in her lungs so they do not dry out.

If it's alright, I took the liberty of describing the rooms.
The idea I have going is that the door to their room can only be opened by them using their gift. I know some gifts are different, but I think I could figure out how they work.

I got it from yuri, from modern warfare 3, I liked the name, my first ever OC was named after him, and after 3 years and many phases, he is what you see today

what does Yuri mean? like in the bad way?? (sent too early lol edit) bc I know it as a name

Users who are viewing this thread

Back