• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Zodiac Demise OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Excited to start this tomorrow! Even if we don't have everyone/spots open up, people can join in later!

Today is but tomorrow in Japan. Yesterday is present in space and time becomes irrelevant in a black hole.

But yes, I do believe Xenagg Xenagg is going to get a starter up soon.

I was just waiting/responding to a few people about CS' to see if spots would open up and give people time to post their CS'. We will be starting soon! I might just post the thread in a bit and everyone can begin their posts, I just dont want the others to fall behind!

Also, I have a really weird sleep schedule and I often message people at 3 or 4AM where I live so I know my timing is weird and quite off heheh

Also XAshleyX XAshleyX about my characters bio and pictures, I had an idea of what I wanted her personality/background to be but before creating a full bio I usually look for a picture of a character that matches the persona I'm creating! I just so happened to really like Junko from Danganronpa and she fit what I was going for!

*AhEm* So, Xenagg Xenagg do you think that each zodiac has another it can counter, like for example, Cancer has the unbreakable grip, but Aries Has supernatural strength, so do you think that the Grip would get outmatched by the strength?, Normally, nothing could escape, but someone with the aries abilities can, because they are so strong generally, or is that not a thing?

Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn Thats actually such a great question, all I ask is for no one to be super OP so I don't necessarily want to say the supernatural strength would outmatch the grip but rather it would take a lot more for the strength to break the grip than usual and for the grip to completely overpower the strength. Its almost like they just clash and cancel each other out!

ALSO I want to let everyone know that this RP was created by both me and ghoulkid ghoulkid ! I just wasn't sure if she would get back into RPing because we made this a while back, but when I told her she was excited to hop back on heheh. So any questions can go to either me or her!

YES HELLO sorry real life had me away from the site hehe but ye! I'm excited for this to start <3 Lovin the cast of characters we got goin on so far :3

Xenagg Xenagg so I don't know if you get this reference, but it would be like this: Normally, It would be like Cell squeezing the hell out of gohan, but then with the powers of the aries against the Cancer, it would be more like when Gohan went SSJ2, and fought Cell while they were about equal?

ghoulkid ghoulkid Xenagg Xenagg also, thank you guys for making up the ideas for the Rp, I love the entire concept, and I found it intriguing, I'm extremely excited for this entire Rp to happen!

LMAO I get that refrence! And yes it would be just like that. To someone who isn't on the same footing as Cancer's unbreakable grip (pre-SSJ2 Gohan v Cell) it would be damn near impossible to counter that. But with the Aries enhanced strength v Cancer unbreakable grip (SSJ2 Gohan v Cell) they are on equal footing and can counter each other's shit yknow

LMAO I get that refrence! And yes it would be just like that. To someone who isn't on the same footing as Cancer's unbreakable grip (pre-SSJ2 Gohan v Cell) it would be damn near impossible to counter that. But with the Aries enhanced strength v Cancer unbreakable grip (SSJ2 Gohan v Cell) they are on equal footing and can counter each other's shit yknow
Damn alright, I understand things better with anime references y'know? I'm actually going through that fight right now, It's so badass, and a classic, maybe even as much as SSJ Goku vs Frieza Full Power, and the infamous "5 Minutes"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back