• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
the owner hasn't been active in a week, so I'm not sure if they're still continuing this :/ if they don't come back online soon, would you guys be interested in making this into a group rp on our own?

Hi guys! I apologize. Some stuff came up that I really don't want to get into, and I was struggling a bit. I don't think I'm in shape yet to run a group rp, but you guys can certainly remake this yourself. I would certainly be interested in joining if someone remade it, but I just don't think I can run a rp right now. Again, I massively apologize for disappearing for so long.

Hi guys! I apologize. Some stuff came up that I really don't want to get into, and I was struggling a bit. I don't think I'm in shape yet to run a group rp, but you guys can certainly remake this yourself. I would certainly be interested in joining if someone remade it, but I just don't think I can run a rp right now. Again, I massively apologize for disappearing for so long.
it's completely fine! if you guys want to get this up and running together, i certainly wouldn't mind (〜 ^∇^ )〜

Again, I totally apologize to everyone and I'll be really excited to see where this goes if you guys take it on yourself!!

Could be fun!
I'll just have to get up that CS I made and post it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back