• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Beeze

!!!
High school is a time of change for everyone. Relationships are created and broken. Passions and hobbies are discovered. Students make lifelong friends and find lifelong mentors in their favorite teachers, and others that sizzle out as soon as that final bell rings on the last day of senior year. But a small group of students at Hawkwood High end up with a bigger change than they ever wanted.

Each student wakes up one morning to find a distinctive scar on their body in the shape of a 'Z'. What follows is a rollercoaster as the Z Team members seek one another one, learn how to use their powers, and do this all while trying to survive high school. Friendships will be made. Romance will be found. Drama will always ensue.

Welcome! First off, I apologize for this interest check. I don't have much experience making interest checks and I have even less experience with coding. However, please don't let that turn you away! This is going to be a primarily character driven story following a small group of teenagers (and unlikely friends) brought together by something that they never saw coming - they receive super powers.

What I'm Looking For:
  • Small, Dedicated Group
  • 3+ Paragraph Replies
  • A Passion For Plotting and Characters
What You Can Expect:
  • Discord for OOC/Plotting
  • Patience
  • A Whole Lotta Fun
Once I see if there's any interest, the CS page will be made and the Discord link will be sent out.

Thanks for all the interest guys! I'm not quite sure how many people I want, but I will work on getting up the CS thread and Discord today!

Hmmm I have a question would umbrakinesis and Animated shadows overlap?
Hi! Looking over everythign so far, I'm going to tentatively say that both umbrakinesis and animated shadows don't overlap too much, but it also sorta depends on how the powers are written out and the specifics. So I'm totally fine with you using animated shadows if you'd like, just with the caveat of making sure it doesn't overlap too much with the specifics the other person uses for umbrakinesis

High school is a time of change for everyone. Relationships are created and broken. Passions and hobbies are discovered. Students make lifelong friends and find lifelong mentors in their favorite teachers, and others that sizzle out as soon as that final bell rings on the last day of senior year. But a small group of students at Hawkwood High end up with a bigger change than they ever wanted.

Each student wakes up one morning to find a distinctive scar on their body in the shape of a 'Z'. What follows is a rollercoaster as the Z Team members seek one another one, learn how to use their powers, and do this all while trying to survive high school. Friendships will be made. Romance will be found. Drama will always ensue.

Welcome! First off, I apologize for this interest check. I don't have much experience making interest checks and I have even less experience with coding. However, please don't let that turn you away! This is going to be a primarily character driven story following a small group of teenagers (and unlikely friends) brought together by something that they never saw coming - they receive super powers.

What I'm Looking For:
  • Small, Dedicated Group
  • 3+ Paragraph Replies
  • A Passion For Plotting and Characters
What You Can Expect:
  • Discord for OOC/Plotting
  • Patience
  • A Whole Lotta Fun
Once I see if there's any interest, the CS page will be made and the Discord link will be sent out.

Is there room for one more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back