• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Xmen

That Weird girl

Reach Out to the Truth
Hello everyone it is Jane and I have been craving an Xmen role-play with a group of people since I love X-men and the themes are so great. I am looking for characters who are teenagers to just young adults (around 24 like me) and I am looking for a mix of powers between the main cast. Everyone should be their own person and you can be an OC or canon if you like, I don't mind aging down Jean, Scott, whatever. The only person that cannot be aged down is Charles or Logan since they are running the school and I will have a cast of canon mutants who I will be that will help out with the school. I don't mind op powers as long as they have drawbacks to them like maybe it drains your energy and makes you more likely to take damage.

Rules
Must be a teenager to apply to the school or at least young adult to work there.
People can die in this rp to make it more fun and tense.
Nobody gets the phoenix force except Jean.
I will allow a child of the canons I am playing.
We will be using the Fox timeline for this Role-play.

Canons Jane is playing
Kate Pryde (Shadowcat)
Charles Xavier (Professor X)
Remy Lebeau (Gambit)
Emma Frost

First Arc
The team gets together
First Mission
Magneto is up to no good like always and this time he captured the presidents daughter to hold her hostage and ransom. The Xmen are called by the Secret service to deal with the brotherhood and Charles decides to send in the new recruits to see how they would deal with other mutants.
The team bonds

Second Arc
Sentinel Nightmare
Locas Faculty infiltration
Juggernaut fight

More to come, I am open to ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back