• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (OOC) (OPEN)

Ugh man, IRL sucks for me. Kinda hate it but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I'm still working on my sheet btw.

I am impressed that there are people of culture who know Kengan Asura and Fist of the North Star.

Don't look at me, I ain't into all this weeb shit.

Ugh man, IRL sucks for me. Kinda hate it but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I'm still working on my sheet btw.

I don't plan on leaving anyone behind. Although I do plan on releasing the IC thread tomorrow night (my time zone) so anyone whose sheet is still a WIP should finish up by then. Looking at you Stikes Stikes | The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching

Alright. So, each district of the city should have a different theme, I think. Maybe elements?
Draft:
District 1: Core of the city. Law was written here, and the Temple was located in this district. Most wealth, but the other districts are in the way. Final boss is here.
District 2: Military zone. Loads of Angels and Titans, but little treasure. Plenty of weapons though.
District 3: Laboratory complex, infested with mutations of geometry and perversions of organic life. Freaky stuff.
District 4: Largely ruined, maybe due to the unstable wormhole in the middle.
District 5: Partially underground, and riddled with tunnels. Beware the mutant cultists!
District 6: Residential zone, pretty normal except for the giant headless golden bodies phasing through the houses and the living statues.
District 7: The most easily accessible section of the city of Arqa, infested with monsters and normal stuff like that.

Overall, the buildings are M.C. Esher-like geometric things, full of petrified giant lichen and moss. The city is concentric.

Draft:
District 1: Core of the city. Law was written here, and the Temple was located in this district. Most wealth, but the other districts are in the way. Final boss is here.
District 2: Military zone. Loads of Angels and Titans, but little treasure. Plenty of weapons though.
District 3: Laboratory complex, infested with mutations of geometry and perversions of organic life. Freaky stuff.
District 4: Largely ruined, maybe due to the unstable wormhole in the middle.
District 5: Partially underground, and riddled with tunnels. Beware the mutant cultists!
District 6: Residential zone, pretty normal except for the giant headless golden bodies phasing through the houses and the living statues.
District 7: The most easily accessible section of the city of Arqa, infested with monsters and normal stuff like that.

Overall, the buildings are M.C. Esher-like geometric things, full of petrified giant lichen and moss. The city is concentric.

Ah, that sounds good....and I think I have quite the idea...but this idea should be hidden for now...

Scrump_Diddle - Rhubarion
| W.I.P |

Username: Scrump_Diddle

Main Name: Rhubarion

Other Names: Δ, Great Dismissor

Sphere: Conspiracy,
Subspheres:

nigger nigger

Associated Religion: Transmundanism: Disciples of Rhubarion are simply referred to as transmundanists. Acolytes possess small chains, containing a vial of virtuous-fluid (the confirmed D.N.A of a gamer-girl). Communication with Rhubarion is primarily executed through a dark-web message board. Certain sacrifices are committed by followers; in exchange, digital currency is granted. The more egregious the task, the higher the pay. This currency can later be used to fully communicate with Rhubarion.

Dogma: Acolytes believe that all material within the universe is composed of conspiracy. Essentially, there always remains the veiled bad-guy, regardless of the alleged destruction of the powers that be. Upon death, the followers believe that one will physically manifest into an online webpage of their choice.

Weaksauce Weakness: Petty insults. Such insults will result in a sudden deterioration of Rubharions health and cognitive ability.

Personality: Rhubarion is personable and socially adept. It uses only sometimes uses these traits for moderately devious actions, primarily subtle / minor. Rhubarion also tends to be immensely clumsy, seldom resulting in cataclysmic events towards various deities and universal entities. While it can be incredibly concise and meticulous in combat-like situations, day-to-day events usually involve Rhubarion making lousy impulse decisions. This can inevitably lead to instigation and Rhubarion sticking its “head” where it might not want to.

Rhubarion also is an oddly loving figure. Deviation only tends to be a rare occasion. Don’t be a selfish maniacal egoist and Rhubarion will likely get along quite well with fellow deities. (It still wants that delectable gamer-girl D.N.A though. So… offers would be appreciated.)

Miracles:

Truth Manipulation:
- Reality manipulation via my truth. Any lie can become the truth, and every truth can become a lie. *Only can be used once per day* Has certain limitations, i.e: everybody nearby spontaneously dies by simply saying, “None of you are alive.”

Geometric Physiology:
- Body can be transformed into any geometric shape, 2D or 3D in nature. *Current image is using a 2 dimensional triangle*

Glitch:
- An attack in which when used upon the receiver, causes an immediate seizure. Seizure results in sporadic movement and excruciating pain, all while glitching; visually similar to a broken television.

Universal Expansion:
- An attack which involves automatically increasing the size of the known universe, resulting in the belligerent(s) being pushed back at an unfathomable speed. *Distance of individual is controlled*

Acquired Spheres: None. (as of now)

Alrighty. Kurantse has been completed. Hopefully there isn't too much that needs clarification or fixing.

| W.I.P |

Username: Scrump_Diddle

Main Name: Rhubarion

Other Names: Δ, Great Dismissor

Sphere: Conspiracy,
Subspheres:

nigger nigger

Associated Religion: Transmundanism: Disciples of Rhubarion are simply referred to as transmundanists. Acolytes possess small chains, containing a vial of virtuous-fluid (the confirmed D.N.A of a gamer-girl). Communication with Rhubarion is primarily executed through a dark-web message board. Certain sacrifices are committed by followers; in exchange, digital currency is granted. The more egregious the task, the higher the pay. This currency can later be used to fully communicate with Rhubarion.

Dogma: Acolytes believe that all material within the universe is composed of conspiracy. Essentially, there always remains the veiled bad-guy, regardless of the alleged destruction of the powers that be. Upon death, the followers believe that one will physically manifest into an online webpage of their choice.

Weaksauce Weakness: Petty insults. Such insults will result in a sudden deterioration of Rubharions health and cognitive ability.

Personality: Rhubarion is personable and socially adept. It uses only sometimes uses these traits for moderately devious actions, primarily subtle / minor. Rhubarion also tends to be immensely clumsy, seldom resulting in cataclysmic events towards various deities and universal entities. While it can be incredibly concise and meticulous in combat-like situations, day-to-day events usually involve Rhubarion making lousy impulse decisions. This can inevitably lead to instigation and Rhubarion sticking its “head” where it might not want to.

Rhubarion also is an oddly loving figure. Deviation only tends to be a rare occasion. Don’t be a selfish maniacal egoist and Rhubarion will likely get along quite well with fellow deities. (It still wants that delectable gamer-girl D.N.A though. So… offers would be appreciated.)

Miracles:

Truth Manipulation:
- Reality manipulation via my truth. Any lie can become the truth, and every truth can become a lie. *Only can be used once per day* Has certain limitations, i.e: everybody nearby spontaneously dies by simply saying, “None of you are alive.”

Geometric Physiology:
- Body can be transformed into any geometric shape, 2D or 3D in nature. *Current image is using a 2 dimensional triangle*

Glitch:
- An attack in which when used upon the receiver, causes an immediate seizure. Seizure results in sporadic movement and excruciating pain, all while glitching; visually similar to a broken television.

Universal Expansion:
- An attack which involves automatically increasing the size of the known universe, resulting in the belligerent(s) being pushed back at an unfathomable speed. *Distance of individual is controlled*

Acquired Spheres: None. (as of now)

You need to move the picture into an appearance block, and add aspects. Otherwise this is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back