• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Helsa Conversational

Inqui, who was in her Patron of Heroes armor, tilted her head and scratched behind it, showing sheepishness at her lack of attention.

"Very much so yes, but I'm afraid I was deep in thought about this 'Beast' thing, so I didn't catch what you said to me, my apologies" Inqui then bowed in apologetic sincerity.

"So, is it okay if I may ask what you were gonna talk to me about?"

"Beast?" Helsa mused to herself momentarily, before disregarding it.

Like it would effect me.

"Ah, yes. You see, normally when one of my faithful dies, their soul ends up in my realm. However, one of them; specifically one you had...dealt with during the time you incarnated as a Nekomatus, was not there. Do you have any idea what could have happened to them? You might not have known their name, but they were called Lee."

I had great plans for them... Helsa thought to herself.

Last edited:
Ocaeril groaned, slowly getting up from his makeshift bed. His realm behind him seemed to be a massive forest filled with things from different environments. Cactus, monkeys, and a few others. He gave himself a little slap on the face, and summoned a cup, quickly drinking from it.

"No, no, it's fine, it's fine...I just...Blergh, I used a lot of energy to shape their bodies...At least they're well and powerful, now..." He said, quickly raising a finger to Tanya, before he slapped his hands together, summoning what appeared to be a bath robe around himself, and soon...A Tanya's screen would show the remaining 8 beasts, wandering the world in their currently infant selves.

"Here they are...My creations. On the right, you can see a bit of their abilities and overall personalities, so...You can pick whichever one you choose. But...Please be gentle when doing so. They're still young and confused."

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

Helsa Conversational

"Beast?" Helsa mused to herself momentarily, before disregarding it.

Like it would effect me.

"Ah, yes. You see, normally when one of my faithful dies, their soul ends up in my realm. However, one of them; specifically one you had...dealt with during the time you incarnated as a Nekomatus, was not there. Do you have any idea what could have happened to them? You might not have known their name, but they were called Lee."

I had great plans for them... Helsa thought to herself.
Inqui scratched her helmet's chin before realizing what happened.

"Oh! Do you mean Lee? Well you see, my afterlife is kind of a strange one, when someone who at least in one person's perspective, was a hero and did something very significant, they'll get detached from the usual afterlife and get inside mine, where they'll be forever commemorated, I'm afraid this is something I cannot control, although while I can control the conditions, I cannot boot anyone from the Throne, but as she is your follower! You are allowed to meet her and contact her for whatever task you wish for her to undertake, I truly apologize for this confusion and would like to make it up to you"
Ocaeril groaned, slowly getting up from his makeshift bed. His realm behind him seemed to be a massive forest filled with things from different environments. Cactus, monkeys, and a few others. He gave himself a little slap on the face, and summoned a cup, quickly drinking from it.

"No, no, it's fine, it's fine...I just...Blergh, I used a lot of energy to shape their bodies...At least they're well and powerful, now..." He said, quickly raising a finger to Tanya, before he slapped his hands together, summoning what appeared to be a bath robe around himself, and soon...A Tanya's screen would show the remaining 8 beasts, wandering the world in their currently infant selves.

"Here they are...My creations. On the right, you can see a bit of their abilities and overall personalities, so...You can pick whichever one you choose. But...Please be gentle when doing so. They're still young and confused."

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055
(Tanya)
I chewed my mouth, grimacing as I thought hard on who to choose, they're all good option and I could pick the strongest one, but if I want to foster a good enough relationship with one given unto me, enough so that they would be willing to be betray their father and siblings in case they go to the deep end, I need to have them take the proactive decision first, I need to do something I haven't done in my long years as a worker, soldier, academic thaumtologic student, and now ruler, I had to give care to a being so much that it's akin to a familial relationship, it must be done though, I have to, this will benefit me, my company, and if the others go rogue, the whole world.

"In my opinion, I cannot choose who I pick, it is they who pick me, to pick them is tantamount to saying I own them, for it is like buying a product, they are more than that, they are sentient things with their own will and desires, to disregard it is utmost heresy, and so, I ask them, those Tailed Beasts, I ask those young ones to pick me, which of them is willing to go with me, you may say it is foolish to let a young one pick for themselves so soon, even I have some doubts, but it is best if I wish to ensure that we will interact with as least complications as possible, and after all, sometimes a young child, one young and found with no bias, is sometimes a judge that judges deeply and correctly"

At Tanya's words, Ocaeril slowly listened in, a small smile appearing on his features. He seemed...Pleased with her words. To allow them to pick for themselves. It truly was something he was proud of. His features clearly showed that emotion, giving Tanya a thankful nod.

"It means a lot to me to hear those words, champion." Ocaeril replied, taking another sip of the cup on his hand. "With no doubt, the world will want to use my creations. Many will see them as monsters, many will see them simply as a way to get more power...Many will probably change, for the better or for the worse...But in the end, they're still alive. They're still creatures of good. They're still...My children." A small laugh escaped his lips. He truly cares, doesn't he...?

"One will come. I assure you of that. Many will like that aspect of you."

With that, a nod came from the god, as the communication suddenly ceased.

...Somewhere in the world, a certain giant Monkey King made its way to Camelot...

Son Gokū, the respected and respectful warrior, found beauty in the Queen's words, and as such, chose her and her kingdom to harbor his power...

( BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 )

Ocaeril Action 2

With that out of the way, Ocaeril sighed deeply.

There was a reason as to why there wasn't a 9 Tails. A reason as to why it skipped right over to nine. The reason for such was...There was already a technical Nine-Tails in the world. A Nine-Tails who fell for darkness, and who enjoys causing chaos and mischief in the other side of the world. A powerful beast, one who could possibly go against all of the Tailed Beasts at once. A beast who will continue it's rampage until stopped...

But a beast that can change.

As such. Ocaeril began to focus his magical energy, the one he formed when he created the Tailed Beasts- Chakra. With that Chakra, he would attempt to create a unique type of spell that is used using that energy- Jutsus.

For those who were blessed with Chakra by the Tailed Beasts, they would be able to learn such techniques.

Chakra was a combination of using the life energy in every cell in one's body, as well as mental energy, acquired by training and experience. By utilizing hand seals, they'd be able to make effects otherwise not possible, such as walking on water, creation illusions, and...Creating powerful seals.

However...Too much Chakra will and burn someone out, resulting even in death. And considering how much Chakra the Tailed Beasts have, Ocaeril would need to put a limit. The Eight Gates. Putting a limit on how much Chakra one can use at a time.

Chakra was different from magic, as instead of using the surroundings, it used the own energy inside one's body, that could grow to ridiculous amounts, by either being given to someone, stolen, absorbed, and such.

Chakra was, simply put, a higher form of mana, that could grow to near infinite amounts, and could be used in a near infinite amount of ways.

With that power, surely, his plan to try and stop this beast could perhaps work. All he had to do is wait, and hope that in the next cycle, someone could help him with this little event of his.

"Oh! Do you mean Lee? Well you see, my afterlife is kind of a strange one, when someone who at least in one person's perspective, was a hero and did something very significant, they'll get detached from the usual afterlife and get inside mine, where they'll be forever commemorated, I'm afraid this is something I cannot control, although while I can control the conditions, I cannot boot anyone from the Throne, but as she is your follower! You are allowed to meet her and contact her for whatever task you wish for her to undertake, I truly apologize for this confusion and would like to make it up to you"

...someone saw Lee as a hero? How very...interesting. And eternal commemoration...Perhaps I could use this.

Helsa thought to herself, as outwardly she continued to speak, turning away from Inqui. "I see...I would indeed like to speak with Lee. While I am not entirely sure she will be able to undergo the task now, I want to know what it is like for her in there..."

The Goddess of Evil turned back to the Heroic Slime Goddess, a grin across her face. "Perhaps you could tell me a bit more about this...'Throne'. What it's capable of, what other things it's linked to...

If this Throne is like I think it is...my plans may be ready sooner than I thought...

...someone saw Lee as a hero? How very...interesting. And eternal commemoration...Perhaps I could use this.

Helsa thought to herself, as outwardly she continued to speak, turning away from Inqui. "I see...I would indeed like to speak with Lee. While I am not entirely sure she will be able to undergo the task now, I want to know what it is like for her in there..."

The Goddess of Evil turned back to the Heroic Slime Goddess, a grin across her face. "Perhaps you could tell me a bit more about this...'Throne'. What it's capable of, what other things it's linked to...

If this Throne is like I think it is...my plans may be ready sooner than I thought...
Inqui shrugs and made a portal, she then held Helsa's hand, which Helsa could note was strangely tender and light, as if she was scared she would hurt the goddess of evil, she then dragged her inside.

Helsa was blinded before her vision regained to reveal that she was now in a golden hallway, not entirely golden, but the walls were golden, the spires and linings that separated the walls from the floors and ceilings were made of silver marble, the floor was white marble, and the sky was the color of the cosmos.

The gold and silver wasn't tacky, tinted into this comforting and welcoming aura, Helsa and Inqui walked across the hallways while they talked, of course other people were in the hallways, people of different shapes and sizes, some bestial and some even out of this world, Helsa could note all of them were heroic in their own way, which is why some glared at her with suspicion but held back due to the Patron of Heroes, other creatures like fairies (Both the small one and Fae like), centuars, satyrs, and other ones dotted the hallways, attending to the people there.

"Now this Throne is basically an afterlife used to house all of the significant people in history and myth, even fiction can be housed if they were popular enough, of course weaker than the real ones, now they house Heroic Spirits, which are these people-greetings Chiron"

A centuar who looked scholarly walked by and nodded to the Patron.

"Anyways, the throne houses this spirits so they can be called on to do stuff like protect the world and other things, but people can use certain rituals to get the spirits to fight for them, usually this results into a Grail war where people fight each other with these Heroic Spirits, of course these rituals can't summon the full power of the Heroic Spirits, so they're restrained into these classes which basically takes the parts related to the class, it's pretty simple, swordsman go to Sabers, rangers go to Archers, magicians go to Casters, unarmed people go to Brawlers, and so on, and so on.

The Throne isn't really connected to anything as of now, but as you know I am an Outsider, so I've been to different worlds, and some Thrones are actually connected to the root of the world, which is like the see all and know all place of the world, I heard if you do something with that root, you can achieve powerful abilities called True Magic! Like one who was able to cross through time and space! And the other one who was able to summon the Heroic Spirits from the throne in full power!"

Inqui continued talking about the Throne and other stuff when they reached Lee's room, it was a grim room and had the plaque which read.

"The Trickster Rival of the Neko Uniter"

Inqui looked back at Helsa "here you go, this is the room, now you may enter while I watch from here"

Helsa entered the room (which you write how it looks like since its catered to the likes and desires of the Heroic Spirit residing there), and saw Lee doing whatever she did.

Helsa Conversational?

Helsa entered the room (which you write how it looks like since its catered to the likes and desires of the Heroic Spirit residing there), and saw Lee doing whatever she did.

Lee's room was completely utilitarian. There were several shelves on the wall that had various bottles, jars, and cases on them, each meticulously labeled. Helsa recognized them as various magic reagents, along with poisons that Lee specialized in while alive. The floor was covered in tatami mats, and sitting in the center of the room, with a set of candles around her and a shrine in front of her, was Lee. Young as she was in her prime, the Pride-Filled Shadow that wrought havoc upon the Nekomatus. She was quietly meditating, clad in her typical stealth outfit, daggers in hand as always.

"Lee." Helsa calmly said. The Trickster Rival snapped to attention, dagger at the ready. And then she saw Helsa. Her yellow, slit eyes widened momentarily, and she immediately flung into a bow.

"My goddess." Lee said, her voice empty of emotion. But Helsa could feel the hunger for power brewing in the Heroic Spirit. The hunger that Helsa herself had given form to. She could sense Lee's thoughts, plans to take advantage of her new position in the Throne.

"I was wondering where you were. To think you claimed a place in the Throne...I am impressed, young Nekomatus. We have much to talk about..."

Lee quietly nodded. "And I have much to tell you, Lady of Corruption." With that, Lee began to tell Helsa of everything she had learned in the Throne. And Helsa told Lee of what she had learned, and what the Nekomatus shinobi would do for her. And then, they came to a single thing...

Grail war

"The Holy Grail War." Lee said. "A battle between Heroic Spirits to claim a wish. The ability to wish for anything..." The ninja mused, and Helsa could outright taste the desire within her. The lust for power, the ability to have anything they could think of.

Helsa felt that desire as well.

"I see...you understand your role then? What I intend to do?" The Goddess asked, getting a simple nod from Lee. "Then we are done here." Helsa said, before leaving the room. Lee merely returned to her meditation, sitting cross-legged in front of the Shrine to Helsa.

Helsa closed the door behind her. "That was...informative." She said to Inqui. "This was quite useful to us, Goddess of Heroes."

In a forest in some part of the world, a small child forages for food. At first first, everything was going normally, but than a voice spoke up somewhere behind the child.

"My, my, my. Now what is a child doing out here all by yourself? Especially one as young as yourself."

Startled by the sudden noise, the child jumps and quickly tuns around, and what she saw filled her with fear. For what she saw was a very strange sight. It was a man with a cat's head with eyes that looked more like silver orbs of light.

The cat-headed man steps forward, causing the child to back up until her back was against a tree. And than the strange creature started to walk towards her even more.

"No, wait. Let me guess: You are out here doing a little foraging, right? Right. Perfectly understandable. These are lean times, and everyone needs to pitch in if they don't want to end up dying via starvation. And let me tell you, starvation is not a pleasant way to go. Not pleasant at all."

Filled with a desperate urge to get away from the man-beast before it got to close, she attempts to run away. But before she could, the unusual creature creature stopped her from escaping. Faster than lighting, one of man-thing's gloved hands reached out and wrapped around her throat.

"Now that was rude. So very, very, very rude. And if there is one thing I can't stand, it's rude children."

Assyrian Action 2:
The Emperor held the hand of her wife with tender care. It was like leaf and vine, the skin was paper and the veins were tracings of color that enchanted the eye. The spots did not detract from the beauty of the Empress, they could never do that. She knew how he felt lesser now, how he knew that he was a painting made old, a carving fading with sunlight and rain, a drawing that would blur and lose its color as the ink turned to rot. A dying image, a sickening beauty.

It hurt the Emperor in the heart to know that, it made her wish to turn the tides and move mountains to stop that feeling. But she was not a Goddess, she was a mortal. And mortals had to watch what they love wither and burn, even if the fire came not from them but the burning object of love itself.

Time was the dagger that could not be stopped by thrones or crowns, the blade that gave no mercy to edict or crafted laws. Time pierced and let bleed misery like pus.

So she held the dagger to her breast and played with the handle, wondering but never finding a way to remove it. She was lost in talking with her Beloved when she heard a sound to terrify her to this day. The sound of Verse, not the chants she had heard priests of small gods say, the notes of wizards as they sung their spells from spirit and mind. She knew that Verse, it was made of fire that was not fire, of stars hidden in the blood and flesh, of cosmos unrolling from breath. It had been the banner of dread.

And now she heard it fluttering on the breeze. As she imagined he came with it.

A man with veins of red and gold, hair like abyssal night, eyes like suns. Suns imploding into oceans of colors that swirled and burned, and the skin of crimson that radiated with a light that was more deeper and dark, yet more bright then the sun. Upon his brow she saw the stars that made a crown, and the mark where a light seemed to pierce through all color and sights to burn a brilliant White.

When he spoke, she thought she heard the ocean waves being parted, the clouds being split, the earth being cracked, the very world around them being struck by a blow
"Darling disciple, vengeful gift I took in spite, how well it is to see you. I have come over sea and sky, have awoke from the slumber of the Divine. To ask you what you desire. You have served me well. My Verse has spread and now the whole land knows well the Crimson Spark of Chi ignited."

The Emperor turned her face to a mask of steel, she cut emotion from her eyes, she pieced her tongue so it would speak in cordial way, and with no improper bumps. "Oh master of my soul, giver of power and beloved.... mentor," she said, her voice hitching despite her best efforts, crashing at the last part like a ox cart rolling over a uneven road,"My reign has been long. My rule just and the land has grown by my hand. Now longer do I worry about serpents biting my heel or my people lacking the Scarlet Fire of Chi." The Emperor hated talking like the God, the Empress knew. She disliked speaking in that strange and flowing way he did. She thought it made her tongue turn sour, her mouth rot from the sounds. But she would do it anyway, as the God said, she was a 'vengeful gift', taken in spite. Best to play to his tune.

"I lack for nothing, there is nothing that I desire more then to feel your Verse and understand all the contours of its writhing poetry. To caresses and stroke the secrets from its lessons." She brushed her fingers over the Empress's hand absentmindedly as she said this, teasing the blood that could still spike and awake in his veins.
Assyrian saw her words and knew them to be shadows; a fine puppet show of light and the tricks that could be used with it. but not truth. He heard her actions and felt them as solid as the stone of the earth, as noble as a thousand thrones, as beautiful and real as the sun as it bleeds and dies when it falls beneath the horizon.
"Lies are broken wings and split eyes, they do not fly nor do they see. I asked what you desire and you feed me painted wood when I asked for fire that burned you for it was fed on you. No matter, I have the truth now in the painting of the one besides you. I know what I must do for my second act in this Cycle."
Assyrian left both of the rulers to go to a tree nearby, he struck it with his burning fingers, inserting the digits like arrows of flame, pumping the tree full of vitality. A river of molten energy filled the tree, a surge of glacial force ruptured and burst inside it. Hot and Cold, too dynamic forces that clashed as they coexisted in the power Assyrian infused into the bark, leaves, sap, roots, branches, and heart of the tree.

The bark burned and become blacker then a volcano, the leaves froze, crystallized and then shattered into brilliant sterling diamonds that reflected the light of the sun and stars. The roots glowed with emerald sunfire and the ground was full of new flowers, they sprouted like blades from the dirt, hard and deadly.

Assyrian took some of the leaves and the flowers, he ground them beneath those palms of his, those hands that could crush the stars and crack tectonic plates. He turned it into a powder and then blew the dust over to the duo.

The Emperor felt her skin turning supple and hard again, her bones losing the hidden breaks that had built in them, her face transforming into the harsh and war based beauty of the spear. Her hair turn luscious and soft, going from dust and ash, to clouds and silk.

The Empress felt his skin become as marble, his limbs thick, but sculpted. A sensual feeling like ocean waves lapping at his innermost soul shaping and reforming him into a state of perfection to make all hearts, no matter what they professed to love in physical form; sing.

The Emperor was too shocked to shout. She could only watch as Assyrian plucked two fruit from the tree, they hung down with a weight to make the branches creak and bend down deep. One was black and seemed full of crystal blue juice; its scent was like the smell of glass and colors, its texture a marvel of shimmering light and shadows that were as light for how they held a darkness that had its black give off a radiant glow. The other fruit was red and orange, it seemed to drip with molten liquids that burned gold and sizzled when it hit the ground. The God plucked the fruit of aether and the fruit of inferno from the tree. He brought both for them to eat.

The Emperor ate the fruit and felt fire erupt from her blood and heart. Her skin blazed and become as dragon scale, her eyes burned away till they were slits of heat, all she was combusted into volcanic force. She felt like her fists now become tense with the force of a volcano, an aura of ash and heat twisted around her. It was like the fire of the earth had been infused and fused into her blood and bone. Her veins were magma, her heart beat with a pressure that threatened to burst her chest. She felt her hands almost peeling and splitting to let out a gush of flame and smoke.

When the Empress bit into his fruit he tasted rain frozen in time. He felt his body become as a void, empty and intangible. His hands transformed into light and shadows, his hair become raw brilliance; composed of the material that beams of moonlight and roads of starlight are sourced from. He felt as if he could bend the world's shadows, like the light that pierced and threaded itself through the sky was his to strum and play with,

Assyrian spoke to break the silence caused by the transformation, punching through it with a well timed verbal fist.
"I have given you pure vessels, with the technique of a master you will remain in this sterling state for thousands of years. Corruption will build over time. Darkness will fester and pulsate inside. I can not stop it. But, it will not destroy the vessel, only poison and sicken it when the Chi can no longer be rejuvenated. Immortality is not mine to offer, only many long years that can extend. But must end in due time. As for the tree itself? Every part of it is a treasure trove of Chi; poison to kill a hundred men, augmentative recipes to enhance body and mind, herbal medicine to cure that which is incurable. Every aspect of the tree holds power, from the soil, to the bark, to the leaves and more. All is a secret of Chi waiting to be used.

The Fruits... They are special, you must be careful in your use of them. They attune Chi to elemental and primal powers, amplify and awaken it to levels that require the skill of a master to control. There are many more then the two I gave you, so many can spring from the tree that I can not name them all. If given to one not ready, they will kill them. But if given to one who is.....Your power will be something even the heavens must behold in respect and awe. The Tree and all the flowers and Fruit that grow from it are born of Chi. It requires intense saturation for this entity to flourish. A incredible amount of Chi must be fed into it. Its seeds can spread, and I expect you to take them far and wide over the Jade empire. Share this gift with your people"

Assyrian said his last words and struck the ground with a leg like a thunderbolt, springing up high into the clouds to dwell among them and think profound thoughts.

The Empress spoke for the first time.

"Dear, he really is crazy."

Last edited:
Farmer Joe: Action 2

Joe was seated on the mound of dirt the Plunts considered a hill. Perspective was everything wasn’t it now. Oh how they have grown but others may not consider it such. His children were doing quite well it seemed.

The original Plunts had created a great city in their terms, as to a normal human it was just the size of a small house. But to the Plunts it was glorious. Glorious.

Stacks of layers of housing as they clumped together mud and dried it. The geometric shape of the city could also be pleasing to the eyes. The combination of plant life as well and the insects were quite advanced as well.

Large beetles had been domesticated and acted as beasts of burden to the Plunts, and some even had domesticated bees as hives could be seen littered around. Some Plunts were even riding ants as they had dug out under. Life was good.

Other Plunt societies around the island had interconnected with all of their own and resources had been traded around. The Cave Plunts bringing different types of farmed shrooms to their other brethren. And the Sea Plunts bringing a variety of pearls from their clam farms.

A small militia had formed against animal threats like the occasional curious rat. Those were killed immediately as they created problems. The Plunts still continued building.

Joe was proud so he turned his eyes to the goblins. Though they had their light they returned back to their ways. But he gave them another chance. This time he fed all of them with full Evolution fruits and saw them become better. Stronger and smarter they shifted into better forms. They had become something new.

Joe was excited for what they would do to the world. He turned into a swarm of locusts and went to terrorize the villages of the Empire.

Divisi, Action #2
Divisi's excitement could not be contained as he rode the former dragon over the land. They skipped among clouds and dashed across streams. If one looked closely at the water as they passed overhead, they could see the reflection of the childlike god and his steed.
After racing Tian Xia around the globe a few times to warm up, this race only made fair by granting Tian Xia with endless stamina and amazing speed and equating one of the elk's laps to ten of his own, he decided to finally make things more interesting. He would find a champion or two to represent him on the earth.
First, he found a champion among the Semitans. He had gone the farthest to find his artifact, from the northern planes where his village had been all the way past the Neko empire and through the south east, even returning in only two years after leaving. Arwan the Sprinter. He would be given the blessing of running on the wind, navigation, and stamina.
He visited the man in a dream. "Arwan, I am Divisi. I have decided you worthy of my blessings, and will appoint you my messenger. You shall be responsible for carrying news of the world between the villages of your people and acting as a messenger between the empires if asked. When you wake, you will find yourself able to become one with the winds."
Next, he expanded his search. He liked Assyrian and he seemed to be backing that martial art empire, so perhaps one among them.
He searched for one fitting of his blessings, a fellow wandering heart. So many of this country were so militaristic and happy with practicing the art of combat. But there were still those among them who loved to feel the wind in their hair as their feet flew across the earth. Though the one he found most fitting preferred a different method of movement. A young woman named Biyu, a farmer's daughter who liked working with the oxen. What made her stand out is that she liked to ride the beast of burden, training young ones to run on command before they became old and sedentary. A valuable skill, and a good base for a unique set of blessings. First, he enhanced her skill with animals, those that could be ridden specifically. Then he gave her some abilities that would grow with experience. Those beast under her saddle would gain the ability to run across water, and as this ability grew she would be able to grant more beasts the ability besides her own. The last thing he gave to her was actually a spark of inspiration given to her father. After seeing her riding a particularly fast ox, he would have the idea to breed a line of oxen not for strength, but for speed. He would be the first man to start breeding war oxen.
He would tell this girl that he was her champion at some point, but later. For now she needed to discover her gifts over time. He would lead her in the direction of the military.

Helsa Action 1#

Helsa got bored of waiting for a response and dived into the globe, landing-once more-on her island.

...I desire a castle. I'm going to have my high priest kidnap a bunch of people and steal a bunch of resources, and I am going to use those kidnapped people to build me a castle.

And then I'm going to have my high priest wipe their memories, convince Arceus to make me a bunch of islands with different environments, get Ickol to surround it in a illusion that drives anyone that causes mind-numbing confusion and headaches to anyone that tries to enter that isn't a god or goddess, and then I'll drop all of them in their and watch their confused suffering.

I'll probably drop some monsters in there too.

Revan4221 Revan4221

And thus, Helsa extended her aura outwards, and looked for Arceus. When she found him, she simply did this.

"Hey. Llama god Arceus. Make me a bunch of islands with different environments."

While waiting for a response, Helsa sent an order to her cultists to begin capturing people, and that any mages were to begin studying advanced summoning magic as much as they could for Project Summon, including their High Priest. Even if they had to steal things. Especially if they had to drive people insane to get it.
(sorry I just now got the motivation)
Arceus busy dealing with the flying Kitten that despite not being a newborn anymore was the exact same as she was when he first created her finally got around to looking at his metaphysical inbox before narrowing his eyes before sending a message to Helsa
"Why? If you want it you better explain why because I would be a fool to trust you."

Helsa Conversational

"Why? If you want it you better explain why because I would be a fool to trust you."

Helsa, having left the Throne, was somewhat surprised at the sudden response from Arceus.

"Oh, you. I forgot about you. I want it because it'll give me a place to have all my cultists do whatever I want them to do for me. Did you expect anything else?"

I mean, I may do other things with it, but that's the main reason I want it. A place to have all my cultists serve my every need...such as tormenting them for fun.

Last edited:
Ickol Action 2

“No! You listen here, you little shit!”

“You’re only able to share the same air as us because my sister has no taste in men! Don’t you dare think that gives you the privilege to talk to a Gilton that way!”

“Fine. Honey?”

Arnald Skipstone looked at his wife, Annie. She smiled sweetly at him, before reeling on her brother.

“You want a Gilton to talk you down, Byre? Well how’s this: you’re an empty-headed bag of piss and the moment you slip up with one of the maids and make a bastard you’ll have your funds cut off! And your loins too, if I have a say!”

Richard Gilton sighed as his eldest children argued. His own father was already struggling to stay awake, let alone eat. He wondered what sins he must have committed that the old man hadn’t just dropped finally and let them be done with him. Not that his wife cared. She was drunk as a skunk and was struggling to make coherent conversation with his brother. He wasn’t even going to get started on that layabout. And his parasite sister in law was already clearly enjoying herself watching the fruits of his labor argue amongst themselves for the fifth time in the last hour. Not that his other children were much better. Charlin was just sitting with her usual blank look. Had she even said a word through the entire day? And his youngest never stopped scowling. Maybe one day Hardin would grow out of his rebellious phase, but he hadn’t today and so it was already too much. Sometimes he almost wished Jonathan was his own. The servant boy was scuttling around the table, quiet as can be but not looking like a damn statue like his daughter. He was a bit clumsy, but he didn’t cry even when he was beat. If it was one of his children, he’d never hear the end of it. His eldest ones were adults and they were still the same insufferable brats, only now Annie had found a man just as overbearing as she was. Still better than Byre’s hussies. The boy had chased almost every maid out of the house and had now taken to trying his luck in the village. Sometimes Richard prayed his son would hit on a thug’s woman and get a couple cuts to the face. Maybe that would do him so good.

The Giltons, noble family in the kingdom of Crossfin, bickered like always. A small family in a small country, they were unlikely to ever be notable. It still didn’t stop them from catching the attention of an antlered woman. She had seen their dreams and implanted images of a ritual that would earn them eternal life and peace, and they had readily accepted and summoned her. Ickol had made them forget her and the ritual for a moment, of course. It was entertaining to see them go right back to being their pleasant selves, but after a few hours she had to admit it really was a bit boring. Irritating, even. She shook her head and clapped, and the family suddenly became aware of the goddess that had been sitting at the head of the table the entire time.

This...was...certainly...an...experience, don’t...get...me...wrong. But...shouldn’t...we...proceed?

The Giltons started, remembering the ritual.

“Is it true then, you can make us immortal?”

Only...in...a...sense. This...mansion. I...can...enchant...it. The...food...will...never...run...out. You...won’t...age, and...neither...will...your...servants...or...visitors...that...find...their...way...here. But...you...will...find...it...difficult...to...leave. Very...difficult.

No surprise, the family agreed, and of course they didn’t ask the three maids, the butler, the cook, the gardener or the servant boy what they thought of this. But it was done with a simple flex of her will. The mansion was no longer physical, it was a plane onto itself. You couldn’t escape. You’d find it hard to navigate even if you spent decades within. There were rooms and hallways that had never been built, stairs to floors that weren’t seen from the outside. But the Gilton’s were immortal. Well, in a sense. They didn’t age, and so long as they were in the mansion they would come back if they were killed. But in the decades to come, a madness took hold of some members of the mansion. And wayward souls would sometimes find themselves upon a mansion they couldn’t exit if they entered. Some joined the cursed wandering the halls. But many met a crueler fate. They wouldn’t age, but they didn’t come back, as the Gilton’s found out. Which was a shame, really. Because as Byre had discovered written on a wall and concealed from all but his father, the only way for the family to end the curse is for each member to kill a visitor for every year they had stayed in the mansion.

Ickol hadn’t driven them to madness or cruelty, of course. It was unsettling and isolated, but the house didn’t affect their behavior. That just made it all the more interesting as Ickol watched, seeing through the walls of the house always in a corner of her mind. A few of the visitors she took a liking too could find freedom. But not all. And not many.

Last edited:
Helsa Action #3

Helsa, from the depths of her island, suddenly got a idea. Something she just wanted to do for fun. Something that she probably could have a use for later. And, as such, she extended her will outward to people in all the capital cities of every nation on Ocaeril. Tortuga, the Imperial City, Port Royal, every single one.

In those cities, she reached out to the angry and restless, those that kept their anger and rage hidden beneath a veneer of calmness. She whispered into their minds, began to incite them to greater levels of hatred and fury.

And then, she told them to start throwing torches around, while screaming random cryptic statements just to send the people of the capitals into deep paranoia, which she could manipulate. And to not care about getting burned themselves, just to screw with their lives.

Yeah, that'd be fun.

So she did. And the capitals began to burn.

Last edited:
Helsa Conversational

Helsa, still within the Throne, was somewhat surprised at the sudden response from Arceus.

"Oh, you. I forgot about you. I want it because it'll give me a place to have all my cultists do whatever I want them to do for me. Did you expect anything else?"

I mean, I may do other things with it, but that's the main reason I want it. A place to have all my cultists serve my every need...such as tormenting them for fun.

Arceus was not amused he was if anything angry at the thought that she would think he would just go along with this? He is not a fool and won’t be played by this wicked evil.

You don’t need me to make you an island just take one of the countless uninhabited ones or just take one by force anyway. My answer is no because I’m not going to make a single island when I have much better things to do and you could just take one that already exists.

Action 3: Reverse Situation

...Ocaeril felt something.

Something evil. Something that messed with the natural balance of the world- One thing that threatened his entire existence, and the existence of multiple other beings in the world. His heart suddenly ached. His truth of the world told him what was happening- Multiple voices screaming in terror, doing things against their own will. The death of innocents. An evil done for the sheer purpose of entertainment. Someone who no longer deserved to be called his 'sibling.' Somewhere in a realm where ideas where invisible and the truth was locked behind a door, a being put a hand on his chest, as he gasped for air.

"M...My..."

Somewhere out there...A baby was crying...

'Please, gods above...Save us...Save us...!'

'My daughter is inside! Please let me go! My daughter is inside!'

...Mothers losing their children...Husbands losing their wives...Animals losing their owners...

That 'being', someone one may call the 'world,' the 'father', the 'life', the 'one', the 'all', and the 'kind...' He slammed his hands in the ground, gritted teeth almost making his own break. A blue, sincere energy started to flow around him, like a Ying Yang of sorts- A foot was put in the ground, a staff was created for him to stand up. He wasn't weak- Despite the fact, there were hundreds of capitals burning, it wasn't enough to actually kill him. Extinction required more than that...After all...

'Don't cry.' Ocaeril muttered lowly to himself, his 6 orbs floating around himself. 'Your father...Your father...'

SLAM

POOF POOF POOF POOF--

And as such, hundreds, if not thousands of copies of Ocaeril appeared over the world, separating his massive reserves of Chakra to form the Shadow Clone Jutsu, creating a small army of clones that had small bits of his own energy in him...

All over the world, 9 Tailed Beasts rose, going to the capitals, ready to save people...!

'Your father is here.'

And as each few dozen clones went to each capital and used 'Water Style: Water Release' to put out the flames, Ocaeril thought a yelled a single thing, enough for all in the world to hear through each of his clones.

"I'll beat up anyone who tries to hurt you!"

Helsa Conversational

You don’t need me to make you an island just take one of the countless uninhabited ones or just take one by force anyway. My answer is no because I’m not going to make a single island when I have much better things to do and you could just take one that already exists.

"But I need the islands to have very specific environments, and they need to be around the one I'm on." Helsa said, actually whining slightly. Until...

And as each few dozen clones went to each capital and used 'Water Style: Water Release' to put out the flames, Ocaeril thought a yelled a single thing, enough for all in the world to hear through each of his clones.

Helsa snared, eyes glowing blood red. "Someone is interfering in. My. Plans." And she knew exactly who it was. She had heard the declaration through the creatures that were putting out the flames, having reached her essence through her pawns senses.

"I'll beat up anyone who tries to hurt you!"

"OCAERIL!"

"OCAERIL!"

As the true version of the god heard these spite filled words, his heart was filled with nothing but anger in a single moment. All he could think of the arrogance. The sheer audacity to hurt simply for the sake of hurting. The idiot goddess who was killing his children! The reason they were all alive! Their true creators! Their--

Breathe.

...The flying god looked rather different now. 6, pure black orbs floated behind his back in a circular position, as a staff of the same color was held in his hand. Chakra was flowing in his body, his tattoos glowing a deep yellow color thanks to the natural energy he consumed around the world and from within himself- Giving him a new form of power- Senjtsu. The art of pulling the natural energy of the world into oneself, and achieving a new form of power, generally limited for humans, but as a god of life...

It was nigh-infinite for him.

"Do not call me by the name, woman!" He cried out, yelling at the red skies above. "You have no right to be angry- You have no right to call me by the name! My children- The ones that give us power and life! Do you think I'll sit down on my ass and watch you kill them all over the world?! Come and face me, you coward!"

Helsa Conversational

"Do not call me by the name, woman!" He cried out, yelling at the red skies above. "You have no right to be angry- You have no right to call me by the name! My children- The ones that give us power and life! Do you think I'll sit down on my ass and watch you kill them all over the world?! Come and face me, you coward!"

Helsa did not appear, but from the island, Helsa's face had pulled into a snarl.

"Your children?! HAH! You mean the mortals!? They're nothing but puppets for my goals and my right as the true, greatest goddess in this realm! And yet, they worship the traitors that stole MY authority over this world from me! They deserve to burn for their heresy!

They don't deserve anything but to be broken, twisted, corrupted! THEY DESERVE NOTHING BUT SUFFERING!
"

Last edited by a moderator:
Helsa Conversational

Helsa did not appear, but from within the Throne, Helsa's face had pulled into a snarl.

"Your children?! HAH! You mean the mortals!? They're nothing but puppets for my goals and my right as the true, greatest goddess in this realm! And yet, they worship the traitors that stole MY authority over this world from me! They deserve to burn for their heresy!

They don't deserve anything but to be broken, twisted, corrupted! THEY DESERVE NOTHING BUT SUFFERING!
"

Ocaeril's face turned into a snarl as well. In the distance, he could see Gyuki throwing water into a nearby city, and using small clones of himself made from his tentacles to pull out the flames. He looked up at the skies, and 'tsked' loudly. "Oi, pops. This one really has an ego larger than the world, huh? How the hell is she in the pantheon...? Is she really yo sis?"

Ocaeril shook his head, his grip on his staff getting stronger. "No! From this day forward, Ocaeril, The Sage of the Six Paths no longer sees Helsa as his family! She is to consumed by the truth of this world! She shall be destroyed for the greater good of my children! AND AS SUCH, I SHALL DEFEAT YOU! YOU SHALL KNOW PAIN!"

Ocaeril stared at the skies in a mocking tone, the beasts and his clones saving more people, and using Chakra to try and free people from Helsa's control, using healing techniques that did not have a name.

Yimor'droth Conversational

Within the cold void of the Chamber of Guf, the Abomination stirred. Their worshippers called...

Chaos was bright, and the world's chaos was like a star...

Yimor'droth Action 2

Zeruel Comes.

Upon a golden planet, the Angels of Might awakens. Virtually unbeatable by the mortals, she comes to ensure her creator's will is done.

Zeruel begins to forge a kingdom in the Nekomantus Realm.

Yimor'droth Action 3:

The Dragon writhed in Their sleep, and the gods could feel the raw power. Someone should probably check the Seal on the Chamber to ensure that it won't break.

GM EDIT: Progressing towards awakening counts as an action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back