• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
With a looming voice, Ocaeril sent a message to the others.

"My brothers! It is good to see you all again! How has time treated you all?"
Ickol: Conversational

Ocaeril got a somewhat befuddling response to his message, bouncing back almost instantly.
Crshk-crshk- you appear to have misdialed, please try again later.

Ocaeril got a somewhat befuddling response to his message, bouncing back almost instantly.
Crshk-crshk- you appear to have misdialed, please try again later.

'Oh.'

Ocaeril thought as he received a message from another god, a slightly confused expression on his face. Though, he had an idea who it was, considering the voice on the other side. Ickol, the Destroyer. Well, he supposes it's only natural one such as herself would be here as well. Then again...For a destroyer, from what he remembers of her, she never really destroyed much. In fact, did she even cause any trouble at all?

Bah, oh well, it doesn't matter now. But it probably will later.

Raising a finger for Farmer Joe to wait a moment, Ocaeril replied mentally.

"If you wish not to talk, you could have just ignored my call, Destroyer."

Despite the title he called her at the end, his tone didn't seem to have any malice to it, it was a neutral, but still rightfully excited tone, at least.

Farmer Joe: Action 3
"Is that so? Then perhaps feed them those on the environment you wish them to evolve on. If it takes a little time, then perhaps I can lend a helping hand at some point." A little shrug escaped Ocaeril's shoulders. Making them evolve would be as easy as snapping his fingers, but, once more, he can't rush it. All within it's time.

"But do be careful with this fruit. I would reccomend giving it to them at small amounts over time. Eating too much might result in catastrophic results. But, a single one should make them grow and evolve to a decent amount to be able to survive in different environments."

Indeed, he can think of what might happen of he gobbles down multiple fruits down their throats. Large, walking trees is perhaps an interesting thought, but in the end, it might not be what Joe wants.

Oh well, it all depends on his judgement, in the end.
“Thank you.” Joe then leaves and returns back to the island of the Plunts. He removes the pit from the fruit and separates it into multiple pieces. Enforcing agricultural magics upon it he is satisfied when the small seeds grow into bonsai versions of the magic tree.

He turns the fruit into a juice and serves it in small cups. He picks up some Plunts and terraforms a part of the island to be a desert, plopping them in the sand he lets them drink from the cups.

Joe then goes off to the mountain areas of the island and puts some Plunts into caves. He gives them the juice as well.

Finally he returns to the main area and plops some Plunts onto the beach. They walk into the sea and he gives them juice there.

He would watch their evolutionary progress. The rest of the juice he gave to the main population on the plains.

'Oh.'

Ocaeril thought as he received a message from another god, a slightly confused expression on his face. Though, he had an idea who it was, considering the voice on the other side. Ickol, the Destroyer. Well, he supposes it's only natural one such as herself would be here as well. Then again...For a destroyer, from what he remembers of her, she never really destroyed much. In fact, did she even cause any trouble at all?

Bah, oh well, it doesn't matter now. But it probably will later.

Raising a finger for Farmer Joe to wait a moment, Ocaeril replied mentally.

"If you wish not to talk, you could have just ignored my call, Destroyer."

Despite the title he called her at the end, his tone didn't seem to have any malice to it, it was a neutral, but still rightfully excited tone, at least.
Ickol:Conversational

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP You appear to have misdialed. Try again later, or check your tone to make sure you have the right contact information.

Last edited:
Yimor'droth Conversational

The goddess known as the Corruptor felt an ancient, nightmarish presence. One not seen or felt in millennia.

The Abomination had deigned to make contact.

Images of the Hall of Light, of the Seal of the Shaper that held Them in slumber. Of two gods, resonating in unison to overcome the Seal and open the Chamber of Guf... and of the power within.

The goddess known as the Corruptor felt an ancient, nightmarish presence. One not seen or felt in millennia.

The Abomination had deigned to make contact.

Images of the Hall of Light, of the Seal of the Shaper that held Them in slumber. Of two gods, resonating in unison to overcome the Seal and open the Chamber of Guf... and of the power within.

Helsa Conversational

Helsa's eyes widened, as she felt the presence of Yimor'droth. "Well well well...this is quite interesting. Two gods in unison, to claim a great power sealed within a chamber...perhaps I should claim that power for myself."

Helsa smirked, already planning on tricking a certain goddess of heroes into assisting her.

GM POST: 1
Revan4221 Revan4221 | BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel | Scrump_Diddle Scrump_Diddle | Poetic Prose Master Poetic Prose Master | Gravitys Momentum Gravitys Momentum | Stikes Stikes | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching | Selee-01 Selee-01 | Churl Churl | Barbas Barbas | VomitIcicle VomitIcicle | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GM UPDATE

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dawn of the New Year: 1050

Somewhere in a distant village, the children gather around a campfire to hear the town elder once again, succeeding the previous town elder who had perished in his old age. He sat on a log while the village children roasted marshmellows, rolled around in the mud, or did both simultaneously. The festival of the new year was in no way as impressive as the elder remembered from when he was a boy, though the dim orange light of the partial eclipse certainly added to the atmosphere, and of course the millenial festival was one that would likely never be "topped". Once the kids settled down and finished the last of their pies or other such pastries, the elder spoke.

"Gather round, gather round all you-"

He was interrupted by the impact of a disgusting wad of blue slime connecting with his shoulder. He quickly wiped it off of course, and scanned the tiny faces for one that looked particularly guilty, and was helped by the fact that everyone pointed to one boy with blue hands.

"Alright, that's fifty lashes!"

"Wait no-"

"Ahaha! I jest, but a punishment is still in ord-HYAAAAA!"

The elder produced an entire pumpkin pie from the harvest festival and hurled it square at the boy's face, and he was unable to dodge before tasting sweet, pumpkin-y justice. The crowd laughed, and before someone could call a food fight, the elder whistled and silenced the group.

"Now now, we aren't here for pie. Well, I am, but you understand. Now, which one would you like to hear first?"

"Oh! Oh! The one with the bear!"

"Ah yes the tale of Banjo and Kazooie. An excellent choice. See, the pair came to the world some fifty years ago, no one's quite sure from where, but they were quick to settle down near the great mountain range and, had it not been for a certain witch, we might never have even heard of them! Of course those crones thought they could steal from the bear, but their coven never considered what a monster they'd unleash! The Bear and Bird hunted the witches' covens across the land, from the Darkmyst coven in the north to the fabled gnomish hags of the east, and they slew the vile crones though the might of beak and backpack, though their truest enemy never thought to return what she had taken. After all, Helsa is not one to allow her servants to back out of a deal so lightly! Her ritual had begun and would have finished if not for the heroes, and so she fled across the sea, seeking aid from a coven in a distant land to the far east, and yet, having consulted the shamans of the elves, the Bear and Bird followed that hag, by turning into a boat of all things! Hah! In her last ditch effort, she asked them trivia questions!"

The listeners gasp.

"Such an insane plot was crazy enough to work! As for all her sarcasm the bird was only a bird, and her brain was of an appropriate size. Of course, such questions didn't stop the bear from simply throwing her overboard and taking back what is his. Ohoho!"

The children laugh, but are silenced.

"Of course, bears and birds do not live so long as we, and the two are no longer with us. However! Their legacy lives on as those who dealt such a decisive blow to those dreadful crones that no inquisition or witcher had done so far, and as such, you need not fear being grabbed in the night and eaten in one of their foul sabbaths. Then again, better safe than sorry! Now, what next?"

A voice called out, "The one with the evil wizard! and The King!"

"Ohoho! Which one might that be? Not all that rare! But if you mean the Exarch, I know that one. *Ahem*, Some decades ago, the Exarch of some vile cult of Yimor cut a path of destruction through our kingdom, leaving pain and misery in his wake. He started off alone, yet as he challenged and slew the leaders of bandits and barbarians their forces bowed to his might in fear. With his band of rag-tag soldiers he marched on villages, then castles, each time demonstrating his might on the strongest warrior the kingdom could offer, and that was before his alliance with evil was made so clear! In battle with an enemy who resisted, he summoned a demon which layed waste the them, and preceded to do the same in every battle following! He raised an empire through fear, spanning the northwest and nearly coming to our village were it not for the valiant efforts of one valiant lord. His kingdom was weak, his army small and clad in wooden armor. His people had no iron and used bronze or even gold in some cases for their tools. A backwards land in the midst of nowhere, and with a whelpish boy on the throne after his father's untimely death via traumatic head injury, and his grandfather's timely death via heart attack, they braced for their demise. The king however had a plan to face the Exarch. He withdrew his armies and waited, and the spellsword arrived with demonic thrall in tow, wielding his enchanted blade that had leveled armies as usual, and challenged the king to a duel. At that moment, the king stood, asked the Exarch to look at his feet, and the Exarch did so. As such, the King gestured to his nearby guards to sever the head of the archmage while he was distracted, and they did! The demon unleashed its fire in the castle chambers then, and though the guards lost their lives the King was unharmed. It radiated it's curses at him again but to no avail! Over and over up until the royal mage arrived and banished the foul creature. And that is how our king gained his reputation as the valiant demonslayer he is, and the means to expand his holding across the land. He wields that tyrant's radiant sword to this day! Of course it's not all happy ending, the Exarch's successor still holds a vast region in the north and such, but I'm sure you've heard enough. What next?"

"The one with the cat ninjas!"

"Ohoho! A great one for sure! In a land far from here, east of the sea and beyond the mist-shrouded empire that rules those waters, the island of nekomatus was home to a young girl with dreams of one day ruling her nation."

A boy nearby blew a raspberry and interrupted. "Pffffft! Girls can't be kings! BLARGH!"

The girl sitting next to him stuffed a handful of marshmellows into his mouth and the elder continued.

"Ohoho! But the nekomatus are ALL girls my friend! Nasty creatures they are, cannibals and monsters with a good few exceptions, but this was no such exception! She was a ruthless assassin, killing in the name of warlords who fought over that savage island for years until her ambition was kindled. By what? Who knows! Though her infatuation with the dark arts was no secret, and her 'hobbies' were considered taboo even among her own clan of shadow-warriors. Through one of her teachers however, she truly learned the art of black magic, and twisted as it was she managed to twist it further into something truly heinous. She rose through the ranks of her order, with a wicked goal in mind. Meanwhile however, the strongest of these eastern queens had born to them a daughter, who-"

The girl who had stuffed marshmellows into the mouth of her brother interrupted now, with a clear look of confusion on her face.

"Wait, if they're all girls, how do they, like... have kids? You know, 'Eh..."

She made a somewhat obscene gesture, much to her little brother's confusion, while the elder scratched his neck.

"Well, you see, the nekomatus's children are not born per se, they are brought to them by... uh... squid! Yes! Squid! Squid swim up to the surface and give couples their babies! Yes!"

"Okay, but... wait, couples? So, if they're all girls, do they... uh..."

"Moving on! the child was unique to say the least, born under the blue moon and with a birthmark signifying heroic deeds in her future. She was pampered in her youth but longed for adventure, and one fateful night, the princess sneaked out of her room to explore the grounds of her grand palace, and roll around in what they called a "Rock Garden", however uncomfortable it sounds. Her parents never knew up until her return, when she found them in their bed, each with their heads neatly severed."

*Gasps*

"Ohoho! That's right! One of many killings by said necromancer and her guild, so conveniently fallen under her leadership after the 'vanishing' of its former guildmaster, knocking off the warlords, called 'Daimyo', of that land and allowing one, her 'client', to ascend ever closer to the title of true emperor of that land. Her shadow warriors left no heirs alive, ensuring the decapitated factions could never regroup. And yet, the princess had escaped such a dreadful fate. What happened next is... dubious, but from what I know, the princess, now 'shogun', which effectively means king in their tongue, rallied her forces and sought out the shadow warriors, facing down hordes of undead and bound Fae-beasts, Youkai as they were called in this land. Nasty things, trickster demons that tested the hero-queen at every turn, and yet, despite every one of the necromancer's puppet kingdoms opposing her, she eventually reached her target. A village, but not actually a village. The farmers? Assassins. The merchants? More assassins! The peasants? Undead horrors! Ohoho! The necromantic lord challenged the princess to a duel to prove her supremacy over the island, and, well, it didn't end well! For her at least! Ohoho! With the necromancer's defeat, the nekomatus island united under the shogun, who deposed the puppet emperor and unified her homeland."

"E-Elder? Is that a good thing?"

"Hah! No no no my dear boy! A unified empire of cannibals! Certainly a dastardly thought, as even a hero can become a horror! Think of the goblins! And the unity of their tribes!"

The kids shuddered at the thought, having known that the village already lost many to the raids of the goblins to gain "livestock" in their "farms". This air of unease lasted until one of the kids swallowed her marshmellow and broke the ice.

"Oh! Tell us the one about the money guy!"

"Oh nonono! Do you Reeeaaaaallllly want to hear a story about that! A man who invented a boring technique that, while it may have allowed basic creature comforts to come to the poor and improved quality of life and reduced poverty and effectively made the man's kingdom the economic center of the feudal west, is hardly grounds for a story. Sure the man may have picked up the art of magic on the way, but that story is simply quite dull and the Lord died of mage's pox just last year. Must I delve into the complexity of working conditions, what worker's unions are, and why they formed out of what were once masses of peasants?"

All of the children nodded their heads, but the Elder seems to take that as a no.

"Oh well, if you insist, I suppose we'll skip that one."

"Wait, we wanted to-"

"Onwards! For now I shall tell you a tale sure to

"What next?"

"Well, I could tell you of the island of the two-inch plunts, or the unity found in an alien race deep underground, but those are not of interest to you! Bats fighting back drow and taking over dark caves, tiny plant people whose lives are but working, working, working, and dying, why the eclipses happen? Nay, we're here to have fun! So, here's one. Some years ago, a great green light was seen in the sky across the world, inspiring fear and horror in all who saw it. The Empire called it 'the pillar of terror'."

"That's a stupid name!"

"It certainly is! But that didn't dissuade the king of that empire from sending his finest ships across the sea to find what had sent out that vile magic, and found it on an island in the far east. The fleet had among it a dozen imperial galleons, and dozens more frigates, all ready for battle. On their way, the fleet met up with the ships of the far east, and finally reached the infernal island. It was infested with a vile taint, and none could set foot upon the island without being torn to shreds by the monsters who dwelled there."

"So... what did they do?"

"Well, the Empire says that they bombarded the island with cannonballs and greek fire until it was left a barren wasteland, but, you see, the Empire likes to bend the truth to keep its people fat and happy, so I wouldn't be surprised if that one island which inspired fear across the world was still there, calling out to some sickened soul. Some sailors do say that ships leave for the east and are never seen again, so who knows!"

The listeners looked concerned at that remark, however the elder continued before anyone could say anything.

"Now, what next... Ohoho! I never told you of mount coronet did I? The day that the unown darkened the sky and Arceus himself was called down from the heavens in the people's time of need! Heed my warning children! Never disturb the unown in their tombs, for they may look harmless, their power in swarms once bathed the land in storms and black magic, not to mention monsters of all sorts! However, when arceus calmed the swarm, he left the world a gift. A tiny, flying pink kitten!"

"Wait what?"

"Yes! A kitten! And that 'tis not the only strange beasts to have appeared in recent ages. Betentacled hydras, powerful white dragons, giant birds! Not to mention all the things the biomancers of the new Simic guild of elves have created through their witchery in the elder root, which might I mention, is a tree so large the elves built a city around it! In my youth it was but a tree, but now? One sees it from miles away! If you kids ever find yourselves among elves, you'd do well to try it's sacred fruit should you be able to afford it! It's magic fruit, you see. Why else are the forests so full of giant birds and bats!"

"I wanna go home. Do you have anything else?"

"Ohoho! Wait just there! For I saved the best for last!"

*Ahem*

"Once upon a time, in the distant land of mists, bamboo, and black-and-white bears, there was a-"

A number of kids begin to interrupt.

"Seriously can you just give us the short version? My parents are gonna get mad if I stay out this long"

"And mine already think you touch people in their no-no spots."

"I need to pee!"

The elder rolls his eyes and speaks.

"Fine! Fine! I had a whole story of a distant village blessed by Assyrian himself with inconcievable might and the power to grow beyond its meagre state into a great city! And whose emperor grew jealous of the power he bestowed, starved out the city by cutting off trade and scattered the guards and villagers across his empire and army by imperial order, only for the teachings of The Warrior to spread across his lands and lead what was once an enclave of outcasts into an empire-spanning religion to rival his own cult and allowed the divinely gifted warriors to ascend to the highest status in his army, losing his control of the rapidly spreading religion all because of his own hubris, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You had to take a whizz! We live in a forest! Just go anywhere!"

The kids begin to leave, dejected by the old man's ramblings, though still pondering what he had said. Regardless of how goofy the old man may be, times were certainly changing, and the power of the gods was beginning to be felt across the world, now more than ever before.

Wherever they were, the gods were suddenly reconvened within their grand hall, with the notable exception of Yimor. The hall is just as it was fifty years ago when the gods first awoke, though now the feast is restocked by some unknown means and the globe, while similar, seems to radiate a sense of the world having changed considerably, though the gods themselves would have to decide on their next course of action.​

Farmer Joe: Conversational

Joe was transported into his throne.

“Whoowee. Guess these meetings are mandatory. Hiya folks, how was the last half decade?”

Farmer Joe: Conversational

Joe was transported into his throne.

“Whoowee. Guess these meetings are mandatory. Hiya folks, how was the last half decade?”

I...have...been...sleeping...for...half...of...it. Doesn’t...look...like...I...missed...much.

The horned goddess began to stack her plate full of food, but only seemed to want to grab the food that was directly in front of the neighboring gods, forcing them to have to lean over to grab some. An ignorant person might claim she was doing this on purpose to be a petty brat.

Once more, the creator of life was sitting down on the table of the gods, and...His expression was a bit different from before.

For once, he wasn't staring at Arceus. In fact, he didn't seem to be looking at him at all. He had a bit of frown present on his overall expression, as he slowly ate some of the contents of the table. His energy was quite different from the one he had a few decades ago- Or just a few minutes in his mind.

'Fourth child...Fourth child...Did he seriously forget about me? Mumble mumble...'

Finally, Ocaeril sighed, and opened his mouth.

"Half century, actually. But so far, aside from the week long eclipses that someone created, all is good."

A weak, minuscule fragment of the Dragon had struggled loose of the prison, and now scarfed down ambrosia with alarming speed. Even this piece of a greater whole was absolutely horrific, and not to be underestimated.

A weak, minuscule fragment of the Dragon had struggled loose of the prison, and now scarfed down ambrosia with alarming speed. Even this piece of a greater whole was absolutely horrific, and not to be underestimated.

Ickol had made her way over to the piece with no one noticing until she was practically on top of it, and pet its head.
...Pat.

Ickol had made her way over to the piece with no one noticing until she was practically on top of it, and pet its head.
...Pat.

At first, nothing happened. As the Shard gulped down the last slice of ambrosia, a noise rumbles.

For the first time, an Eldritch Abomination... purred.

...Pat.

At first, nothing happened. As the Shard gulped down the last slice of ambrosia, a noise rumbles.

...Oh. (x2.)

"...Is that the- Is that The Beast?" He said at first, simply staring at it for a moment. He could feel the raw energy coming out from it, and, for a moment, he had already gotten up, summoning a tree branch that looked like a spear to protect himself-

...And then Ickol started to pet it.

At first, he was going to scream at her not to do and that she was making a mistake, but to his, and most likely the entire pantheon's surprise, not only The Beast didn't attack, but it...Purred. It purred like a little kitty being pet by a girl.

Needless to say, the sound of his jaw-dropping to the floor was heard, and most likely caused a minor earthquake in the seas.

The sound of Ocaeril's

Helsa Conversational

Helsa looked around from her throne, the mirrors still showing her reflection and the shadows still writhing. She was not pleased.

Hiya folks, how was the last half decade?

"Not like it should have gone. Several of my covens were destroyed by a oversized bear and a frankly annoying bird-" She clearly glares at Cardcarious when she says this, "And a certain Neko follower of mine's plan to take over the Nekomatus Empire and sacrifice all of them to me was foiled by some marked child. The only thing that went right that some people have come to my island to serve me."

Or get eaten alive by monsters if I'm bored. Helsa thought to herself.

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 , Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel

...Oh. (x2.)

"...Is that the- Is that The Beast?" He said at first, simply staring at it for a moment. He could feel the raw energy coming out from it, and, for a moment, he had already gotten up, summoning a tree branch that looked like a spear to protect himself-

...And then Ickol started to pet it.

At first, he was going to scream at her not to do and that she was making a mistake, but to his, and most likely the entire pantheon's surprise, not only The Beast didn't attack, but it...Purred. It purred like a little kitty being pet by a girl.

Needless to say, the sound of his jaw-dropping to the floor was heard, and most likely caused a minor earthquake in the seas.

The sound of Ocaeril's

Was it a little disappointing the thing hadn’t freaked out and slaughtered its way through the gods? A little. There was, of course, the possibility that sleeping beauty would have awoken and rampaged until the planet was dust, that would also have been acceptable. Could it have even killed the gods? Well, if it followed the second option at least that dumbstruck fool would be dead. He was the planet itself, right? Sure, there were many interesting fools on him, but she still very much wished to see him die most of all.

Still, she kept her deadpan expression as she continued to pet the monstrosity, and looked at Ocaeril (the god, not the planet).

No. I...believe...the...Beast...is...that...gambler...over...there. This...is...something...cooler.

She smiled at the purring creature. Ah well, it was still interesting, to say the least. And adorable, if she was forced to go against her nature and be honest.

Was it a little disappointing the thing hadn’t freaked out and slaughtered its way through the gods? A little. There was, of course, the possibility that sleeping beauty would have awoken and rampaged until the planet was dust, that would also have been acceptable. Could it have even killed the gods? Well, if it followed the second option at least that dumbstruck fool would be dead. He was the planet itself, right? Sure, there were many interesting fools on him, but she still very much wished to see him die most of all.

Still, she kept her deadpan expression as she continued to pet the monstrosity, and looked at Ocaeril (the god, not the planet).

No. I...believe...the...Beast...is...that...gambler...over...there. This...is...something...cooler.

She smiled at the purring creature. Ah well, it was still interesting, to say the least. And adorable, if she was forced to go against her nature and be honest.

...Siiiiiigh.

Ocaeril recomposed himself, as he looked directly at the small version of The Beast Ickol was holding, as he crossed his arms, 4 more spears appeared floating around him, readying themselves to shoot directly at the beast, enchanted with some of the strongest magic the world could offer. More specifically- Dragon slaying magic, as well as some enchantments such as [Freeze Greater Monster], [Greater Blindness] and [Greater Poison].

"You're still holding a being that can transform my body, you, and the others into dust." He replied in a deadpan expression, looking at Ickol with a raised eyebrow. "Are you sure you want to...Are you going to keep it?--"

Please don't tell him she's going to keep it.

...Siiiiiigh.

Ocaeril recomposed himself, as he looked directly at the small version of The Beast Ickol was holding, as he crossed his arms, 4 more spears appeared floating around him, readying themselves to shoot directly at the beast, enchanted with some of the strongest magic the world could offer. More specifically- Dragon slaying magic, as well as some enchantments such as [Freeze Greater Monster], [Greater Blindness] and [Greater Poison].

"You're still holding a being that can transform my body, you, and the others into dust." He replied in a deadpan expression, looking at Ickol with a raised eyebrow. "Are you sure you want to...Are you going to keep it?--"

Please don't tell him she's going to keep it.
Keep...it? You...are...aware...this...is...a...god...right? Unless...is...that...what...we’re...doing...now? Please...don’t...claim...me!

She huffed at the god, hackles rising in reproach. Honestly, it was just so easy to mess with this bunch. He really was scared of this thing, wasn’t he? How delightful!

Keep...it? You...are...aware...this...is...a...god...right? Unless...is...that...what...we’re...doing...now? Please...don’t...claim...me!

She huffed at the god, hackles rising in reproach. Honestly, it was just so easy to mess with this bunch. He really was scared of this thing, wasn’t he? How delightful!

No, what was on his face wasn't fear. It was worry. Worry for his children. Worry for his body, worry for his brothers and...Father. The only thing he truly has to fear is losing everything. And that is his greatest fear. Loss. Losing his children. Losing everything.

Still, he blinked at her saying those last words. Was she flirting with him?

...Hah, as if.

"You're petting it as if it was a cat. If you're not going to keep it, what are you going to do with it? It's not as if this thing is exactly safe."

No, what was on his face wasn't fear. It was worry. Worry for his children. Worry for his body, worry for his brothers and...Father. The only thing he truly has to fear is losing everything. And that is his greatest fear. Loss. Losing his children. Losing everything.

Still, he blinked at her saying those last words. Was she flirting with him?

...Hah, as if.

"You're petting it as if it was a cat. If you're not going to keep it, what are you going to do with it? It's not as if this thing is exactly safe."
This...thing...is...a...god...just...like...me...and...I...*suppose*...you. You...really...should...stop...devaluing...your...kin. It’s...quite...offensive.
Grumble grumble slave...claiming...weirdo...

Ickol investigated the being. It didn’t appear capable of speech. Was it even aware beyond an animalistic level? She hoped not. It would make this much more entertaining!
Hopping up on the table, she spun a crown out of the air (plucked from some haughty nobody’s head planetside), and layed it on the creature’s brow.

While...you...all...played...and...spawned...this...little...world...(no...offense)...the...Abomination...sat...and...waited. What...advice...what...knowledge...could...it...have? Sit...and...let...us...hear...its...wisdom...an...eternity...of...thought!

With an infectious (apparent, and completely false) sincerity, she plopped down on the table and stared seriously at the creature, prostrating before it. Either the others would think her more of a harmless fool, or they’d be stupid enough to buy into it, even for a second. She had an internal bet going on for who would fall into each category.

This...thing...is...a...god...just...like...me...and...I...*suppose*...you. You...really...should...stop...devaluing...your...kin. It’s...quite...offensive.

Ickol investigated the being. It didn’t appear capable of speech. Was it even aware beyond an animalistic level? She hoped not. It would make this much more entertaining!
Hopping up on the table, she spun a crown out of the air (plucked from some haughty nobody’s head planetside), and layed it on the creature’s brow.

While...you...all...played...and...spawned...this...little...world...(no...offense)...the...Abomination...sat...and...waited. What...advice...what...knowledge...could...it...have? Sit...and...let...us...hear...its...wisdom...an...eternity...of...thought!

With an infectious (apparent, and completely false) sincerity, she plopped down on the table and stared seriously at the creature, prostrating before it. Either the others would think her more of a harmless fool, or they’d be stupid enough to buy into it, even for a second. She had an internal bet going on for who would fall into each category.

Ocaeril facepalmed. He's pretty sure that she doesn't realize that this 'god' is a being from another universe beyond their own whose purpose is to destroy everything around him, including the gods. His face gave it away that he was thinking exactly that, but he didn't say anything.

Gods, this girl, his 'sister,' was a fool.

Waving his finger, the spears repositioned themselves, as he created 2 more as she let go of the little creature.

...He really needs to create an defense system to protect him, the planet, and the others. And he already has an idea how to.

Last edited:

Yia'Yia, koetsasu, Helsa, Arceus IKOL

Kurantse pops into existence in his lavish office chair for the second time since the pantheon's return.

'Eh,' he thinks to himself, 'I could have done a bit more, but I guess this isn't a half-bad start.'

The merchant god raises an eyebrow. Is she really ... no, of course not. Just playing the fool, as she was wont to do. Despite her antics, though, he wouldn't be any less wary of the antlered goddess.

"Ya know, I don't think this thing actually -"
Yia'Yia, koetsasu, Helsa, Arceus IKOL
He trails off after the thing speaks. "Ah, well, guess it can, eh? No clue what it said, though, aside from the names..."

He shrugs bemusedly, then turns away, approaching Ocaeril ( Celestial Speck Celestial Speck ). To the Father, he asks, "So, you can evolve technology or something like that, right? Think you could do me a favor?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back