• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Helsa Conversational

Ocaeril's smile and overall tone immediately disappeared from where he was standing outside of Carcossa. A slow blink came over him, as he analyzed the words that came over to him.

One. Yimor. Bad name. His grin already popped out because of hearing it. Second. Has. Oh no. The fuck has that asshole done this time? His teeth were gritting, he was already floating above the city, while his clone, the one currently with Hastur, simply blinked, and looked behind him, before looking and the God-King, and...

"Ah, maybe you'll want to cover your eeea--"

Third. Awakened.

The clone immediately jumped down on the ground and placed his two hands over his ears. A poker face on, as a loud and audible scream waved over Carcossa. It didn't break any barriers, thankfully, but by the Void Lord, it was ridiculously loud. Hastur might or might have heard the message, considering he was a fragment of the Cosmos, but...

From outside, a flaming yellow energy cloak appeared over Ocaeril once more, orbs floating behind him, as red energy seeped from him- The final and most powerful Gate opening. The Eighth Gate of Death opened. Ocaeril's power finally hitting it's limit, as the air around him was seemingly hotter, as with massive speeds, a yellow flash flared across the sky.

Stikes Stikes
@Gravitys Momentum
KolastoRPN KolastoRPN
@Poetic Prose Master
The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching
@Scrump_Diddle
@Lolface390
@Kingly K Duel
CutieBoop CutieBoop

Ocaeril relayed his own message, as well. Anger seemed to flow through his body, as his power was slowly increasing over time thanks to his Sphere, the 8th Gate, and his overall Chakra, and the Kitsune's own energy...

All of you, find me.
Together we shall fight.

Meanwhile, the clone looked at Hastur sheepishly.

"Aah...Maybe it's a good time to hide, or, prepare yourself for any apocalyptic events, your grace?"

Helsa, from her island, heard Ocaeril's scream and order.

...this probably has to do with Yimor.

...oh my me, I just unleashed the Abomination on the world I intend to conquer. Oh my me, he's said something about a new era and the end of an old one.

OH MY ME, HE SAID I WOULD BE REMEMBERED. HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!

Helsa proceeded to freak out, and rush to Ocaeril's location.

"We are not friends I just don't want to die!" She said so quickly that Ocaeril could barely even parse what she said.

@Selee-01| KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | Churl Churl
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GM UPDATE:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yimor phased through the spheres with relative ease until reaching the hall of gods, causing the window in the ceiling to illuminate the room with a blinding light, as though the hall had just gained considerable proximity to the sun. The moon faced man picked up a briefcase and calmly left the room, heading into the globular portal which allowed the gods to move back and forth between here and ocaeril. The dragon saw the gods in the hall below, however his luminous visage made it nearly impossible to see him, or the black owl which flew around some distance from here.​

@Selee-01| KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck | Churl Churl
GM UPDATE:

Yimor phased through the spheres with relative ease until reaching the hall of gods, causing the window in the ceiling to illuminate the room with a blinding light, as though the hall had just gained considerable proximity to the sun. The moon faced man picked up a briefcase and calmly left the room, heading into the globular portal which allowed the gods to move back and forth between here and ocaeril. The dragon saw the gods in the hall below, however his luminous visage made it nearly impossible to see him, or the black owl which flew around some distance from here.​

Helsa Conversational

Helsa, from her island, heard Ocaeril's scream and order.

...this probably has to do with Yimor.

...oh my me, I just unleashed the Abomination on the world I intend to conquer. Oh my me, he's said something about a new era and the end of an old one.

OH MY ME, HE SAID I WOULD BE REMEMBERED. HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!

Helsa proceeded to freak out, and rush to Ocaeril's location.

"We are not friends I just don't want to die!" She said so quickly that Ocaeril could barely even parse what she said.

Looking over at Helsa as she flew alongside him, the god didn't say a word. Instead, he simply rose a hand towards her, and for a moment, it would be almost like he was about to attack her...Before golden strings came from his fingertips, and led themselves to Helsa. Just like Hastur, she could feel empowerment coursing through her body.

She could feel a bit smarter, her body getting a bit more muscle, and her overall abilities growing stronger. Ocaeril seemed to have done that to him, too, making him even more powerful then he currently was.

Fight. Survive. I don't want anybody except that bastard to die today.
Ocaeril quickly arriving at the Hall of the Gods, the light coming from Yimor seemingly making his two eyes water a bit, but his third one, the one in his forehead, seemed to stay still, each line and circle on it rotating, analyzing the dragon from a distance.

His anger could be felt in the air. The Eight Gate seemingly made the ground bellow him heat up. Even Helsa could feel heat coming from him. His intentions were clear-he wanted to kill him. Looking at Helsa, he pointed upwards, as if making an order- his voice going inside her head.

Corrupt his light. Make him visible.

Meanwhile...

The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching

The clone winced and placed his hands over his head once more.

"Okay, first of, ow my ears. Second of, nice hair. Didn't expect you to get white hair as well. And to look like this. But that doesn't really matter now, does it? Uhh...We're kinda on big trouble. Ever played one of those tabletop empire building games? Yeeaaah...Your kingdom is on critical alert, my lord!"

Ocaeril 2 started to explain in a very fast pace what and who Yimor was, how he finally got out, and how awfully massive he was. Also the fact he apparently wanted to destroy everything, Carcossa included. Some classic big bad shit, and how his original self was pissed.

"Like, okay, I get you just woke up and got empowered, but uh, you have any buddies that could help us? I'm kinda seperated from my main self, so I can kinda do whatever. I'll summon some more 'me's' too. Maybe call our 'kin'? What's up with that, anyways?" This clone spoke fast, and clearly was mildly nervous about this whole situation. But whatever, he was clone.

Last edited:
GM UPDATE:

With a scream, Yimor'droth entered the hall. Walls blackened, and a titanic throne of abstract flames rose into being.
/I AM HERE/
/BOW, AND REVEL IN THE LIGHT/
/FOR THE PAIN OF DESTRUCTION IS THE JOY OF REBIRTH/

/IS IT NOT?/

/ALL THINGS END, WORLD-BEING/
/CHANGE DOES NOT PREVENT YOUR INEVITABLE DEMISE/
/IT ONLY PROLONGS YOUR PAIN/
/BOW, SEE THE LIGHT AND BE PURIFIED/

Ocaerol growled, and spoke.

"You underestimate us, you damn dragon." Ocaeril's form glowed more and more, as whiskers seemed to grow from his face, his canine teeth growing bigger and large. "The potential for evolution is limitless. There'll be a point where even the weakest of men will be able to stand up against people like you. That's the spirit of mortals, that's the spirit of my children, my brothers. So I say: FUCK YOU!"

Then, suddenly, thousands of Ocaeril's poofed into existence, making it harder to make out who was the real one, given the fact a large cloud of smoke appeared around them. All of them ran around Yimor, keeping their distance, and sending multiple blue balls of pure energy that rotated and would Pierce their targets, all infused with elemental energy, as well, making it even the more powerful. The real Ocaeril was hidden amongst them.

Meanwhile, Helsa once more had Chakra cloaks around her, and some of the Truth-Seeker Orbs floating around her, bending their shape to her will. Be it a weapon, or a shield.

KolastoRPN KolastoRPN

"You underestimate us, you damn dragon." Ocaeril's form glowed more and more, as whiskers seemed to grow from his face, his canine teeth growing bigger and large. "The potential for evolution is limitless. There'll be a point where even the weakest of men will be able to stand up against people like you. That's the spirit of mortals, that's the spirit of my children, my brothers. So I say: FUCK YOU!"

Then, suddenly, thousands of Ocaeril's poofed into existence, making it harder to make out who was the real one, given the fact a large cloud of smoke appeared around them. All of them ran around Yimor, keeping their distance, and sending multiple blue balls of pure energy that rotated and would Pierce their targets, all infused with elemental energy, as well, making it even the more powerful. The real Ocaeril was hidden amongst them.

Meanwhile, Helsa once more had Chakra cloaks around her, and some of the Truth-Seeker Orbs floating around her, bending their shape to her will. Be it a weapon, or a shield.

KolastoRPN KolastoRPN

/LIGHT REVEALS/
A wave of heat and light boiled away the smoke, and the energy orbs were overwhelmed. The blue turned white.
/ENERGY, FIRE, LGHT ARE ALL MY DOMAIN/

/LIGHT REVEALS/
A wave of heat and light boiled away the smoke, and the energy orbs were overwhelmed. The blue turned white.

The energy balls weren't actually made out pure energy, rather, they were made out of Ocaeril's own, spiritual energy. Chakra. Some were indeed overwhelmed by Yimor's wave of heat and light, but some still hit him, those that did not hit were sent away like baseballs and hit the walls of the hall. The clones were still fine, however. It wasn't quite enough to damage Yimor very much, those that did hit, but he could feel a slight impact.

The clones kept running around, as all of them spoke at the same time. They were like thousands of flies, hindering away Yimor's vision.

"If that's the case, we'll need the opposite of light!"

The Truth-Seeker Orbs reacted around Helsa, and once again, a message told her to act.

The clones, meanwhile, seemingly were now using their shadows empowered by Chakra to attack Yimor, creating large spikes. Due to the number of clones creating them due to Yimor's natural light, the overall shadow was pretty large, some tendrils of it trying to constrict him.

Kurantse Action II
A portal opens in the hall, accompanied by the clatter of spilled wealth, and a staggering merchant god. As he gains his balance, he boggles up at the luminant dragon.

"Holy shit! I knew you were fuckin' huge, but holy shit!"

What can he do? Yimor's a being made of light, and Kurantse's only attacks are physical, telekinetic strikes. Unless... he could go a bit weirder, couldn't he?

He points accusatorially at Yimor, word weighted. "Hey, asshole! It's my declaration that offensive actions that your or yours take has to be paid for - with your lifeforce! Any attack you make, you'll be hurting twice as much as the other guy!"

He turns to Ocaeril. "Listen, man I don't know what else I can really do here. You got any ideas? If not, I'm finna scram."
( Celestial Speck Celestial Speck )

Within the next moment, Tiamat would recieve Ocaeril's message.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

... This is urgent. Ocaeril sounds like there is danger. A mother's instincts kick in, but so does the need for battle. She doesn't engage in combat unless it is necessary. And, with Ocaeril calling to find him, she stood, then hurried to leave. With it, she flew and shifted to her creature-origin forme to fly and try to find him. First things first is her own arrival, and if she had made it in time into hall he was at, she'll make sure to have a gentle landing and not squish anybody... or anything...

But why that? Tiamat, in both her creature forms, and some sizes for her physical forms... was a giant. From one dragon to another, would she and Yimor be of equal size? Maybe, maybe not. Still, here is is, in non-speaking glory and a growl within her fangs. She's here, child.

... This is urgent. Ocaeril sounds like there is danger. A mother's instincts kick in, but so does the need for battle. She doesn't engage in combat unless it is necessary. And, with Ocaeril calling to find him, she stood, then hurried to leave. With it, she flew and shifted to her creature-origin forme to fly and try to find him. First things first is her own arrival, and if she had made it in time into hall he was at, she'll make sure to have a gentle landing and not squish anybody... or anything...

But why that? Tiamat, in both her creature forms, and some sizes for her physical forms... was a giant. From one dragon to another, would she and Yimor be of equal size? Maybe, maybe not. Still, here is is, in non-speaking glory and a growl within her fangs. She's here, child.
The energy balls weren't actually made out pure energy, rather, they were made out of Ocaeril's own, spiritual energy. Chakra. Some were indeed overwhelmed by Yimor's wave of heat and light, but some still hit him, those that did not hit were sent away like baseballs and hit the walls of the hall. The clones were still fine, however. It wasn't quite enough to damage Yimor very much, those that did hit, but he could feel a slight impact.

The clones kept running around, as all of them spoke at the same time. They were like thousands of flies, hindering away Yimor's vision.

The Truth-Seeker Orbs reacted around Helsa, and once again, a message told her to act.

The clones, meanwhile, seemingly were now using their shadows empowered by Chakra to attack Yimor, creating large spikes. Due to the number of clones creating them due to Yimor's natural light, the overall shadow was pretty large, some tendrils of it trying to constrict him.
Kurantse Action II
A portal opens in the hall, accompanied by the clatter of spilled wealth, and a staggering merchant god. As he gains his balance, he boggles up at the luminant dragon.

What can he do? Yimor's a being made of light, and Kurantse's only attacks are physical, telekinetic strikes. Unless... he could go a bit weirder, couldn't he?

He points accusatorially at Yimor, word weighted. "Hey, asshole! It's my declaration that offensive actions that your or yours take has to be paid for - with your lifeforce! Any attack you make, you'll be hurting twice as much as the other guy!"

He turns to Ocaeril. "Listen, man I don't know what else I can really do here. You got any ideas? If not, I'm finna scram."

Yimor'droth flapped Their wings, setting the entire Hall ablaze. The colossal Dragon floated to the planet below, illuminating Ocaeril like a second sun.

Ickol Reactionary
GM UPDATE:

Ickol, believing an attack on the Hall was underway, immediately ran for cover, ducking under the table.

Dammit. So it had come to this, then? As she collected her thoughts, Ickol concluded this light could only be Yimor. What reason would it have to attack the Hall of Gods, unless...of course. The gods had obviously managed to direct Yimor away from the planet, and to attack the Hall. Specifically, her. She should have known it was only a matter of time before the gods decided to enter into that most unholy of arrangements known as cahoots. The real question was if the Abomination was in on it, or another pawn, and the gods meant to to finish off the survivor of the scuffle? Arceus was conspicuously not present, despite his power. Another sign this ‘fight’ was a staged assassination attempt. Luckily Ocaeril still appeared to be as big an idiot as ever, and had not checked to see if she had been truly vanquished in the dragon’s arrival. Oh, she would make them all pay. Even if it cost her her life, she would make sure half the pantheon went down with her.

As Ocaeril and his allies appeared, Ickol snuck through the hall with her weapons at the ready, using illusions to make herself undetectable. She can’t flee to the planet, they’ll be expecting her there. Of course!

Ickol snuck to the roof of the hall, and used her powers to see the dark, instead of the light. Blinking, she got a good look at Yimor’s ugly mug, as well as...hold on.

Who’s this feathery asshole?

Yimor VS Everyone
PVP:
YIMOR VS OCAERIL, HELSA, TIAMAT, KURANTSE, and ICKOL

Selee-01 Selee-01 | CutieBoop CutieBoop | Churl Churl | Stikes Stikes | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN

(Light Blue = Buffed HP | Dark Red = Depleted HP)

Fire engulfed the hall of the gods, blinding the gods briefly before the flash of light faded out, revealing that the flames had, in fact, damaged nothing and been almost immediately snuffed out. The gods also felt no pain, including Yimor, who was unaffected by Kurantse's price. Ocaeril did not, in fact, fire spheres made of his own spiritual energy at Yimor. Rather, he had emitted a few whisps of chakra that fizzled almost immediately and only served to coat the marble floors with Ocaeril's own vital life force. As Yimor flew away, several of the gods nearly caught a glimpse of his face, which was, for whatever reason, shrouded behind a black curtain labeled "CENSORED". After fleeing the hall, Yimor floated towards the planet, currently about 10% of the way there, while Ickol, having failed to see the face of Yimor up until he fled the hall, leaving her with a considerable headache, beheld another being circling the hall. Out of nowhere, a bolt of black lightning struck her in the chest, knocking her away as the owl-like creature swooped over her, flying after Yimor at considerable speeds.

Ocaeril:
==============================================================

Tiamat:
==================================================

Ickol:
=========================

Kurantse:

Helsa:

=============================================

YIMOR DROTH:
====================================================================================================

???:
========================================================================================================================================================================================================

Kurantse Action II

Yimor'droth flapped Their wings, setting the entire Hall ablaze. The colossal Dragon floated to the planet below, illuminating Ocaeril like a second sun.

Ocaeril, or, the Ocaeril's turned around to face Kurantse when he arrived, before more strings came from him, and buffed the Trickster God as well. Blah blah blah, he could feel more powerful, enough to not get one-shotted by Yimor, Chakra Cloak, the usual. He could feel his Sphere slightly more powerful, as well. A clone picked Kurantse by the arms and floated around with him, before speaking. "Dude! Why didn't you ever tell us you could do this sort of bullshit?! Make so he has to pay with his lifeforce every time he moves, too! Heck, maybe you can even make so he exchanges his powerful attacks with shitty cantrips or something! You're the god of trades, aren't you?! Make so he has to pay to live! I'm pretty sure he has no money, so like, damage per second, baby!"

The clone and laughed, and watching as the second big-ass dragon arrive made them all yelp before they realized who it was.

"Momma!" Some clones went over and hugged Tiamat, immediately buffing her up as they did with Kurantse, before pointing at Yimor. "See that guy?! He wants to kill you, me, and everyone else, and make a mess of the world we build up for so long! Let's kick his ass!"

Before he could react, however, Yimor was soon running away, setting the hall ablaze. Ocaeril's reaction speed was as quick as ever thanks to all his buffing, Eighth Gate, and Chakra Cloak mode, and as such, a wave of water came from each of the clones, soon fighting against the fire, and making the Hall wet as hell- but not as destroyed as it would have otherwise been. The gods were also wet, as well. (Shame he forgot the hall was completely undamaged and was a neutral zone. That was silly...)

"Oh no, you won't! Everyone, KICK HIS ASS!"

The clones screamed as they led the gods against Yimor, flying towards the planet.

"KICK HIS ASS AND BALLS!"
"FOR SLIMY HUGS!"
"FOR THE PLANET (OURSELVES!)"
"
CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

PVP:

Selee-01 Selee-01 | CutieBoop CutieBoop | Churl Churl | Stikes Stikes | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN

Fire engulfed the hall of the gods, blinding the gods briefly before the flash of light faded out, revealing that the flames had, in fact, damaged nothing and been almost immediately snuffed out. The gods also felt no pain, including Yimor, who was unaffected by Kurantse's price. Ocaeril did not, in fact, fire spheres made of his own spiritual energy at Yimor. Rather, he had emitted a few whisps of chakra that fizzled almost immediately and only served to coat the marble floors with Ocaeril's own vital life force. As Yimor flew away, several of the gods nearly caught a glimpse of his face, which was, for whatever reason, shrouded behind a black curtain labeled "CENSORED". After fleeing the hall, Yimor floated towards the planet, currently about 10% of the way there, while Ickol, having failed to see the face of Yimor up until he fled the hall, leaving her with a considerable headache, beheld another being circling the hall. Out of nowhere, a bolt of black lightning struck her in the chest, knocking her away as the owl-like creature swooped over her, flying after Yimor at considerable speeds.

Ocaeril:

Tiamat:

Ickol:

Kurantse:

Helsa:

YIMOR DROTH:
====================================================================================================

???:
========================================================================================================================================================================================================

The Dragon arced through space, plunging towards the sea. Flames trailed from Their colossal jaws, like a comet. Storms the size of nations swirled, the Dragon's heat warming the waters. Lightning flashed.

The Dragon arced through space, plunging towards the sea. Flames trailed from Their colossal jaws, like a comet. Storms the size of nations swirled, the Dragon's heat warming the waters. Lightning flashed.

Several of the clones held their hands out, as golden Chakra exited from their palms, swirling together into powerful energy, that soon grew more and more, soon nearly matching Yimor in size, before the combined energy formed itself into a massive hand, similar to Ocaeril in his fox form back at Krassmass. The hand then grabbed Yimor, and quickly threw him up once more, away from the planet, while other mini hands sprouted like plants from the main one, hitting him with massive strength. Looks like Ocaeril, in his current form, with all his combined powers, is indeed powerful.

Also, one of the hands hit Yimor as hard as it could in his privates.

"Helsa, Kura, mom! It's you guys turn, now!" Once more, the clones all said at once.

Helsa Reactionary

Looking over at Helsa as she flew alongside him, the god didn't say a word. Instead, he simply rose a hand towards her, and for a moment, it would be almost like he was about to attack her...Before golden strings came from his fingertips, and led themselves to Helsa. Just like Hastur, she could feel empowerment coursing through her body.

She could feel a bit smarter, her body getting a bit more muscle, and her overall abilities growing stronger. Ocaeril seemed to have done that to him, too, making him even more powerful then he currently was.

Fight. Survive. I don't want anybody except that bastard to die today.
Ocaeril quickly arriving at the Hall of the Gods, the light coming from Yimor seemingly making his two eyes water a bit, but his third one, the one in his forehead, seemed to stay still, each line and circle on it rotating, analyzing the dragon from a distance.

His anger could be felt in the air. The Eight Gate seemingly made the ground bellow him heat up. Even Helsa could feel heat coming from him. His intentions were clear-he wanted to kill him. Looking at Helsa, he pointed upwards, as if making an order- his voice going inside her head.

Corrupt his light. Make him visible.

Helsa paused for a second, feeling the energy flooding her body. She could feel her body get stronger, as black smog began to leak off her form. The energy was twisted by entering her form, as she was the Goddess of Corruption, but it still made her stronger.

She didn't say anything. She just grinned sadistically, even as she arrived at the Hall with Ocaeril. The moment she heard Ocaeril's voice in her head, she sent something back, practically humming from the power she held.

With pleasure.

Corruption weaved itself into the light of Yimor, and it began to dim, allowing everyone to see the black owl in the distance.

With a scream, Yimor'droth entered the hall. Walls blackened, and a titanic throne of abstract flames rose into being.
/I AM HERE/
/BOW, AND REVEL IN THE LIGHT/
/FOR THE PAIN OF DESTRUCTION IS THE JOY OF REBIRTH/

/IS IT NOT?/

And then Helsa flinched at the huge throne of gigantic flame. That is a lot of fire.

Ocaeril gave Yimor two middle fingers.

/ALL THINGS END, WORLD-BEING/
/CHANGE DOES NOT PREVENT YOUR INEVITABLE DEMISE/
/IT ONLY PROLONGS YOUR PAIN/
/BOW, SEE THE LIGHT AND BE PURIFIED/

KolastoRPN KolastoRPN

The orbs and Chakra cloak turned pitch black, corrupted from their link to the Goddess of Corruption. The orbs formed into an outright nightmarish spear that screamed with bloodlust. Helsa smirked as she gripped said spear, it reacting to her presence with eagerness. The Chakra cloak became a mass of Dark Chakra, that looked similar to snake heads wrapped around Helsa.

/LIGHT REVEALS/

Helsa nodded, as snakes of pure darkness slithered out of her shadow and weaved through the room, snuffing out any light...except no.

Ickol Reactionary

Ickol, believing an attack on the Hall was underway, immediately ran for cover, ducking under the table.

Dammit. So it had come to this, then? As she collected her thoughts, Ickol concluded this light could only be Yimor. What reason would it have to attack the Hall of Gods, unless...of course. The gods had obviously managed to direct Yimor away from the planet, and to attack the Hall. Specifically, her. She should have known it was only a matter of time before the gods decided to enter into that most unholy of arrangements known as cahoots. The real question was if the Abomination was in on it, or another pawn, and the gods meant to to finish off the survivor of the scuffle? Arceus was conspicuously not present, despite his power. Another sign this ‘fight’ was a staged assassination attempt. Luckily Ocaeril still appeared to be as big an idiot as ever, and had not checked to see if she had been truly vanquished in the dragon’s arrival. Oh, she would make them all pay. Even if it cost her her life, she would make sure half the pantheon went down with her.

As Ocaeril and his allies appeared, Ickol snuck through the hall with her weapons at the ready, using illusions to make herself undetectable. She can’t flee to the planet, they’ll be expecting her there. Of course!

Ickol snuck to the roof of the hall, and used her powers to see the dark, instead of the light. Blinking, she got a good look at Yimor’s ugly mug, as well as...hold on.

Who’s this feathery asshole?

Hey, it's that Zemrasil that was at Yimor's resurrection!

PVP:

Ocaeril:

Tiamat:

Ickol:

Kurantse:

Helsa:

YIMOR DROTH:

???:

OY, GET BACK HERE YOU DRACONIC BASTARD!

Helsa roared as she flew after Yimor'droth.

Ocaeril, or, the Ocaeril's turned around to face Kurantse when he arrived, before more strings came from him, and buffed the Trickster God as well. Blah blah blah, he could feel more powerful, enough to not get one-shotted by Yimor, Chakra Cloak, the usual. He could feel his Sphere slightly more powerful, as well. A clone picked Kurantse by the arms and floated around with him, before speaking. "Dude! Why didn't you ever tell us you could do this sort of bullshit?! Make so he has to pay with his lifeforce every time he moves, too! Heck, maybe you can even make so he exchanges his powerful attacks with shitty cantrips or something! You're the god of trades, aren't you?! Make so he has to pay to live! I'm pretty sure he has no money, so like, damage per second, baby!"

The clone and laughed, and watching as the second big-ass dragon arrive made them all yelp before they realized who it was.

"Momma!" Some clones went over and hugged Tiamat, immediately buffing her up as they did with Kurantse, before pointing at Yimor. "See that guy?! He wants to kill you, me, and everyone else, and make a mess of the world we build up for so long! Let's kick his ass!"

Before he could react, however, Yimor was soon running away, setting the hall ablaze. Ocaeril's reaction speed was as quick as ever thanks to all his buffing, Eighth Gate, and Chakra Cloak mode, and as such, a wave of water came from each of the clones, soon fighting against the fire, and making the Hall wet as hell- but not as destroyed as it would have otherwise been. The gods were also wet, as well. (Shame he forgot the hall was completely undamaged and was a neutral zone. That was silly...)

"Oh no, you won't! Everyone, KICK HIS ASS!"

The clones screamed as they led the gods against Yimor, flying towards the planet.

"KICK HIS ASS AND BALLS!"
"FOR SLIMY HUGS!"
"FOR THE PLANET (OURSELVES!)"
"
CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Helsa flew right beside Ocaeril and his clones...and he could sense the Dark Chakra that the cloak he had given her had become.

Several of the clones held their hands out, as golden Chakra exited from their palms, swirling together into powerful energy, that soon grew more and more, soon nearly matching Yimor in size, before the combined energy formed itself into a massive hand, similar to Ocaeril in his fox form back at Krassmass. The hand then grabbed Yimor, and quickly threw him up once more, away from the planet, while other mini hands sprouted like plants from the main one, hitting him with massive strength. Looks like Ocaeril, in his current form, with all his combined powers, is indeed powerful.

Also, one of the hands hit Yimor as hard as it could in his privates.

"Helsa, Kura, mom! It's you guys turn, now!" Once more, the clones all said at once.
Yimor, lacking privates, didn't react. Turning to pure light, Yimor blasted the clones with full-spectrum lasers.

Kurantse's Reaction
Dude! Why didn't you ever tell us you could do this sort of bullshit?!
"It's not usually applicable!"
Turning to pure light, Yimor blasted the clones with full-spectrum lasers.
Kurantse, using his newly-buffed sphere, exchanges most of Yimor's attack with Prismatic Sprays - largely harmless splashes of color and light.

Then, he opens a portal to his planet, drawing out a considerably sized ball of money. His control of physical currency compresses and hardens it, then sends it flying at Yimor with hypersonic speeds and guided accuracy.

Last edited:
Kurantse's Reaction

"It's not usually applicable!"

Kurantse, using his newly-buffed sphere, exchanges most of Yimor's attack with Prismatic Sprays - largely harmless splashes of color and light.

Then, he opens a portal to his planet, drawing out a considerably sized ball of money. His control of physical currency compresses and hardens it, then sends it flying at Yimor with hypersonic speeds and guided accuracy.
Yimor being insubstantial at the moment, the attack sails harmlessly through.

Seeing as she can't really form words like a beast would, she can only grunt, nod and prepare to flap her wings again. Fire doesn't really affect her, considering the territory effect of the hall. However, the enemy they were fighting was leaving, plunging to the seas.... HER Seas! Tiamat roared as loud as she could, flapping up, up and away to fly after Yimor.

Selee-01 Selee-01

What she planned for her first attack from her buffed birth sphere was to form a instantaneous circle, a sphere that solidified and opened up, giving her the opportunity to collect space's essence(stars, the elements from planets like cold breezes, etc.) then clam it in the sphere. When it was born, the sphere would hatch from her own claws, and she roared as the introductory attack was to bring shooting stars from the distance. These shooting stars have a bit of coldness to them, thus the trails and the damage it inflicts as it attacks Yimor.

She'll need to create another sphere if she needed to get more things from the universe/solar system itself... as well as time to let it regrow its elements.

Last edited:

Seeing as she can't really form words like a beast would, she can only grunt, nod and prepare to flap her wings again. Fire doesn't really affect her, considering the territory effect of the hall. However, the enemy they were fighting was leaving, plunging to the seas.... HER Seas! Tiamat roared as loud as she could, flapping up, up and away to fly after Yimor.

Selee-01 Selee-01

What she planned for her first attack from her buffed birth sphere was to form a instantaneous circle, a sphere that solidified and opened up, giving her the opportunity to collect space's essence(stars, the elements from planets like cold breezes, etc.) then clam it in the sphere. When it was born, the sphere would hatch from her own claws, and she roared as the introductory attack was to bring shooting stars from the distance. These shooting stars have a bit of coldness to them, thus the trails and the damage it inflicts as it attacks Yimor.

She'll need to create another sphere if she needed to get more things from the galaxy itself... as well as time to let it regrow its elements.
Yimor flickered, moving at lightspeed away from the attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back