• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
GM POST: Intro

Space Buddha

The Enlightened One
_______________________________The Worst Pantheon_______________________________
Live and Reloaded

Revan4221 Revan4221 | BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel | Scrump_Diddle Scrump_Diddle | Poetic Prose Master Poetic Prose Master | Gravitys Momentum Gravitys Momentum | Stikes Stikes | KolastoRPN KolastoRPN | The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching | Selee-01 Selee-01 | Churl Churl | Barbas Barbas | VomitIcicle VomitIcicle | Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Dawn of the New Year: 1000

Somewhere in a distant village, the elder gathers the children around the fire with the intent to share the ancient stories with them, as his father did, and as his father's father before him. While the rest of the village prepared for a night of revelry, the elder cleared his throat and prepared to recite the myths again, as he had done the previous year for all the boys and girls who had come of age. As the children sat on the nearby logs, holding marshmallows over the fire under the light of the harvest moon, the elder finally spoke.

"Gather round young ones, and let me tell you a tale of-"

He was interrupted by a girl around twelve years of age, whose brother had just jammed a semi-molten marshmallow in her hair.

"Ahh! Elder! Callan just stuck a marshmallow in my hair! Help! Get it out!"

As the girl ran around screaming while the others exploded into laughter, the elder simply sighed and cut out the wad of sticky substance with his rusted sword, before giving a stern look to the others.

"Now now, that is not very nice! I'm looking at you Callan, no more Smores until you scrub clean every floor in the town hall!"

"Awww...."

"Now! Onto the story... *Ahem*"

"One thousand years ago, our world was ruled by-"

A boy interjected after having had his hand raised for several minutes.

"Elder!"

"Oh for the love of- What!?"

"I have to pee!"

*Sigh*

"Make it quick! Now, as I was saying, One thousand years ago, our world was ruled by the mightiest beings ever known, the Old Gods. They came from a swirling abyss of nothing, which we call Chaos, and of the twelve born that day, Eleven I know by name. First was The Shaper, Arceus, who made the very ground you walk on, and the stars in the night sky above us tonight!"

The Elder sees a number of kids with their hands raised, and picks one to answer.

"Yes Isabelle?"

"How did Arceus make the ground? And Why?"

"Ohoho! You'll have to ask him when you go to bed tonight! But next I know was The Warrior! Assyrian. A being who mastered every art of combat he could conceive and taught us to do the same. Ask the guards! Were it not for him, they could never defend our town from all those nasty little goblins out in the woods. Next I can think of would be the Destroyer, Ickol-"

The children gasp at the mention of a "Destroyer".

"Do not be afraid of a name, sure she was a bit unpredictable, but aren't we all sometimes? Were it not for Ickol you'd do exactly what your parents tell you, all the time! How does that sound? Hmmm?"

The listeners boo loudly, blowing raspberries and throwing marshmallows at eachother.

"Hah! Another was the Trickster, Kurantse. Not as friendly as the last ones but certainly important. For it was he who convinced the gods to make our world in the first place! How? By paying them of course! For it was him who taught our ancestors to barter and trade, and without him we would have just hoarded everything we owned in caves!"

"Like Dragons?"

"Right you are Dennis! And what poor excuses for dragons we'd be. Now, not all of these gods were so amicable, for there was also Helsa, the Corruptor."

"That's my mom's name!"

"And the resemblance is uncanny! Ohoho! That beast brought all the misery to our world and it took Assyrian's full might just to keep her from wrecking it all. I wouldn't try asking her to help you with your homework lest you fancy giving the hound a midnight snack!"

"I really didn't make that one up!"

"Of course not Stephan, we all believe you, but as I was saying, not all the gods are of the personable sort. There's Corven, the Alchemist and father of medicine, but he's no village healer nohoho! God of war and disease he is! Best not ask him to cure those cuckoloco pox, he probably gave 'em to ya'! Hohoho! And then there's Yimor Droth, the Abomination, a dragon made of light who dared challenge Chaos itself and was split in half for it. A beast so powerful it is said will one day swallow the world!"

The kids collectively scream.

"Ohoho, not that you must worry, he sleeps soundly on his wandering star, and has for a thousand years."

Several hands fly up.

"One at a time please, yes, Olaf?"

"What happens if Yimor wakes up?"

"Then we get eaten! Ohoho! But likely not, for we have Rhubarion, the protector!"

"Rhubari-whaaa?"

"Rhubarion! It is through him we are able to know what is hidden! And prepare for it! He keeps us alert, awake, warns us of danger per his promise as Protector. Without him, we might as well be a herd of sheep!"

Several sarcastic *Baaaaaaaahhh!*'s can be heard.

"Not that we really need to protect ourselves all that much, what with the world itself doing that too! That's right, Ocaeril is not just a dead rock, everything around you is alive, with the spirit of the world being the father of all life on our world!"

A young boy interrupts.

"Does the world watch me pee?"

"Hah! Not unless you pee on him!"

The boy who had left and returned from the nearby bush reflexively covers his crotch and bares a guilty expression.

"Finally, there is The Beast. Cardicuous, it was him who dealt us the plague of monsters that infest the kingdom. Stirges, Wyverns, Lamia, and all such nasties."

A girl sitting in front of a nearby stump with her brother replied.

"He sounds mean!"

"Ohoho! Then why are you worshipping him right now!"

She looked up from her hand as she played go-fish with her brother.

"Huh?"

"Aha! He dealt us that plague, he is the god of cards and chance, and as it was the luck of the draw that gave us those monsters in the ancient times, so too does he deal you your hand in life, but I am on a tangent, Finally, we have Zeit the Sorcerer. He gifted us the art of magic, but like magic, he is unknowable. Sure you can learn about him, but like magic, he can't quite be known, though they do say he has tentacles..."

"Elder!" Isabelle interrupted after her hand-raising had gone unnoticed.

"Yes?"

"What about the slimes! Don't they have a god? My brother told me he wants to be an adventurer and slay the 'god of goo'."

"Ah yes yes of course, how could I forget. As I said before the gods came from chaos? Right? Wrong! Most did, yes, but three didn't! They were the outsiders, from out of this world and older than the others, and darker by far. You thought Helsa was bad? Ohoho! You ain't heard nothing yet! Baldur was the first Outsider, darker than even the god of evil and revered by more kings than I'd like to admit. Though even though the first was dark the second brought us a great boon. Farmer Joe, thought to have once been like you or I, came forth and granted our ancestors the art of farming, without which we would still live in caves! But don't think he's all good and cheer, no no no, as he is the god of farmers, he is also the god of blight and famine, so be sure to thank him for every meal!"

The children nod their heads, though Isabelle looks annoyed that her question was not answered.

"Finally, to end the story on a lighter note, as Isabelle mentioned, the final of the gods to come to our world was The Slime God, or the Queen of Slime, whose name is lost to the ages but not her acts. While the beast made the monsters, the slimes were her doing, as are the works of two demons that she brought here with her. Not to say she's all bad, slimes are just another animal when you look at them, and it was her arrival that inspired the First Hero to take action, but that is a story for another day, now, any questions?"

Several hands shot up, and the Elder picked one out of the crowd.

"What happened to all the gods?"

The elder paused and scratched his chin for a moment before he responded.

"Well, to be frank, I do not quite know. They've left us folk alone for a thousand years. But! According to the legend, they will return one day. When? Who knows! But I'd bet, that if you asked real nicely, they might come back sooner, rather than later..."

Meanwhile...

A flash of light on the harvest moon signaled the return. Twelve beings, minus one, having slept for a millenium all arrived with a thundering crack in the Hall of Gods. A great golden room with twelve great thrones of varying heights and sizes, each fitting one of the gods perfectly. Some could hardly be called thrones of course, such as Yimor's, which appeared only as an immense bed which he conveniently appeared in. The floor was made of golden tiles, and the walls were gigantic slabs of platinum decorated with tapestries depicting various scenes of creation. In the center of the room was a great feasting table, with a feast of Nectar and Ambrosia prepared for the gods. Granted, the featureless paste called ambrosia was hardly appetizing in any sense, and the Nectar had all the flavor of a two dollar Margarita, but it was still impressive. At the far end of the hall was a giant rotating sphere held afloat by two glowing disc-like platforms, and the globe itself resembled the world of Ocaeril to the finest detail, serving as not only a map, but a gateway to the world from the hall of gods, though returning would likely require physically returning to the moon. Regardless of such things, all of the gods, you included, took their places in their thrones and saw what came next. Descending from the ceiling, which was painted into an elaborate mural depicting each of the gods entangled amongst eachother, was the first being, Chaos. The Void Lord. The Omnipotent, descending from the ceiling as a distorted sphere of blackness and forming into something more upon the feasting table.

serveimage

"ALRIGHT YOU FILTHY LITTLE GREMLINS. I LET YOU MAKE YOUR FANCY LITTLE PLANET AND NOW IT'S TIME TO HOLD UP YOUR END OF THE DEAL I MADE WITH MYSELF WHEN I GAVE YOU LIFE. AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T. BECAUSE YOUR WORLD SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS! SERIOUSLY! I'VE BEEN WATCHING IT FOR A THOUSAND YEARS AND IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING! EVER! HENCE OUR CURRENT SITUATION. THIS WORLD IS BORING. FIX IT. NOW."

The Void Lord vanishes in an unceremonious poof, coating the table in black sludge, and leaving the gods with a world to "Improve"...​

Last edited:
Yimor'droth rolled over in Their bed, and yawned. The sound was like a thousand screams, and the Dragon almost cracked open an eye.

Thankfully, that didn't happen.

Ickol sat perched on what alternates between a shoddy wooden stool and an over extravagant throne every time the gods look at it. The soles of her feet resting on her seat, the goddess appeared to be withdrawn, her gaze flitting over each god as she nibbled on bits of the feast.
That is, until the dragon yawned, where for a split second she gave a much more calculating look to the being, and cracked a quick smile, dozens of awful ideas passing through her head before turning back to the other gods curiously.

Farmer Joe: Coversational

Joe looks at himself and sees a scarecrow, with gas whisking out of his joints constantly. And as it rose it dissipated like a cigarette’s. When he looked closer he saw locusts crawling inside him. So this was what Crane wished, to be with me. Joe looked at his throne. An overgrown mass of plants, hulking over with crows perching on the top. It looked fine to him, so he continued checking his abilities.

Joe summoned his tools, a shovel and scythe appeared in each of his hands, he put them away.
So I’m a god now, huh, guess I’ll greet everybody.

Howdy everybody, seems we’ve woke from ‘ar slumber, since we seem to be all here. What should we do, eh? I propose setting up a meeting every half a century.

Joe tipped his hat forwards. Joe didn’t know but each god saw him as their greatest fear.

Action: Summoning the Bear&Bird.

Cardicarious opened his eyes for the first time, and as he looked around the halls of gold, he just smiled as his thoughts were driven elsewhere by the need to create his very first card. Even if his previous life, whatever that was, unknown even to him, it didn't matter. What mattered was a new world that needed protection. A world that needed a given chance. Sure, his new moniker was the Beast, however his intentions were well meaning, and with a wave of his hand, brings forth a hero...and not just any hero would do. Casting into the earty ground, a golden card would emanate, and turn into a ball as a character was sprung forth from the confines of the imprinted design...

Card name: Banjo-Kazooie

Appearance:4da.jpg

HP: 200
Attack: 130
Defense: 90
Speed: 85

Speacial Abilities:

Double Strike: This creature (hero) can attack twice.

Kazooie Machine gun: Using Kazooie, Banjo can use her egg spit in rapid succession, much like a machine gun.

Grenade Egg: Kazooie can make a Grenade egg which Banjo or anyone else that picks it up, but it detonates in 7 seconds if not thrown in time.

Spring jump: Banjo, with Kazooie's aid, can jump higher than most average beings.

Last edited:
Rhubarion slowly scans the room, witnessing a multitude of various thrones in which a multitude of fellow gods sit casually. It looks down, seeing nothing but a large point, implying it's a geometric figure of some sort. Looking to it's left and right gradually, Rhubarion notices its throne is simply vast emptiness, nothing to behold except the occasional faint flicker of light.

"Well, uh... who could've assumed we'd be back together anytime soon. The Void Lord didn't seem to happy about the present state of Ocaeril, so I guess we better change it. For the better? No clue, for the worse, somewhat likely. Oh and by the way, considering I'm a geometric-celestial entity whos gender simply reads [REDACTED], just refer to my pronoun as "he", since it's a lot easier. "

Rhubarion gets up for a lengthy stretch and begins to read a small book about "The Despair Code", which has been in his possession for millennia.

THIS WORLD IS BORING. FIX IT. NOW."

Conversational

Sitting upon a writhing, dark throne decorated with mirrors that showed Helsa's face no matter who looked into them, Sin's Leader grinned, her tentacle hair waving with anticipation. "Of course, Chaos. I'll be glad to make this world more...interesting..."

From the tone of her voice, it was clear what Helsa's definition of 'interesting' was. Large amounts of violence, corruption, sin, debauchery, and several other horrid things.

As soon as the Void Lord disappeared, Helsa broke out into a cackle. "See! He wants this world to be more interesting! And who better to make it more interesting than the greatest goddess in existence!"

Conversational

Sitting upon a writhing, dark throne decorated with mirrors that showed Helsa's face no matter who looked into them, Sin's Leader grinned, her tentacle hair waving with anticipation. "Of course, Chaos. I'll be glad to make this world more...interesting..."

From the tone of her voice, it was clear what Helsa's definition of 'interesting' was. Large amounts of violence, corruption, sin, debauchery, and several other horrid things.

As soon as the Void Lord disappeared, Helsa broke out into a cackle. "See! He wants this world to be more interesting! And who better to make it more interesting than the greatest goddess in existence!"
Farmer Joe: Conversational

Fucking gods, so this is what Lord Veritas had to deal with.” Joe thought further for a second. “Oh shit, I’m a deity now.

Joe looks at himself and sees a scarecrow, with gas whisking out of his joints constantly. And as it rose it dissipated like a cigarette’s. When he looked closer he saw locusts crawling inside him. So this was what Crane wished, to be with me. Joe looked at his throne. An overgrown mass of plants, hulking over with crows perching on the top. It looked fine to him, so he continued checking his abilities.

Joe summoned his tools, a shovel and scythe appeared in each of his hands, he put them away.
So I’m a god now, huh, guess I’ll greet everybody.

Howdy everybody, seems we’ve woke from ‘ar slumber, since we seem to be all here. What should we do, eh? I propose setting up a meeting every half a century.

Joe tipped his hat forwards. Joe didn’t know but each god saw him as their greatest fear.
Ickol was staring at the Farmer with a confused expression. She squints, and shakes her head.
Why does he look like me?
She doesn’t shudder, but does avoid looking directly at Joe.
The other gods were introducing themselves, with the exception of the Beast, who seemed to be experimenting with something. Curious, that one. Definitely worth investigating. But the one that really grabbed her attention...
Conversational

Although refraining from speaking and still playing the part of the nervous maiden, Ickol’s eyes still narrowed a fraction and she was scrutinizing the sin goddess out of the corner of her eye with a focused intensity.

Fucking gods, so this is what Lord Veritas had to deal with.” Joe thought further for a second. “Oh shit, I’m a deity now.

Rhubarion: Conversational

"Yep, welcome to the party mister. Say, what's up with all the foliage around you. You involved with agriculture or something? Anyways... you sound useful!"

Last edited:
Rhubarion: Conversational

"Yep, welcome to the party mister. Say, what's up with all the foliage around you. You involved with agriculture or something? Anyways... you sound useful!"

"I am, in fact, heavily involved with it. I did bring it to the mortals." The foliage popped as flowers burst out in a variety of colors.

KURANTSE ENGAGES IN CONVERSATION
"THIS WORLD IS BORING. FIX IT. NOW."
Hear, hear. Kurantse thinks to himself, It was getting rather dull, waiting around all these years. Now, I suppose I should reconnect with my old colleagues, eh?

He glances around the room, taking in the various and sundry deities congregated in the hall. He eyes the horned goddess for a moment longer than strictly necessary, before turning his attention elsewhere. From what he recalled of Ickol, she was one to watch.
The gold-robed god chuckles, turning to face the Corrupter in his leather swivel-chair. "I don't doubt that you'll be able to cause some trouble, Helsa. Though you know, Greatest Goddess isn't too grand of title when your competition is Ickol and the slime girl, eh? No offence."
"I am, in fact, heavily involved with it. I did bring it to the mortals." The foliage popped as flowers burst out in a variety of colors.

Kurantse re-orients his chair towards Joe. When he properly sets his eyes on the scarecrow, he briefly sees a barren rock, floating in space. He blinks, and it's gone. Strange.

"Welcome to the club, buddy! Say, would you be open to working together in the future? I have some particularly lucrative ideas regarding farming I've been itching to make use of."

He glances around the room, taking in the various and sundry deities congregated in the hall. He eyes the horned goddess for a moment longer than strictly necessary, before turning his attention elsewhere. From what he recalled of Ickol, she was one to watch.

The gold-robed god chuckles, turning to face the Corrupter in his leather swivel-chair. "I don't doubt that you'll be able to cause some trouble, Helsa. Though you know, Greatest Goddess isn't too grand of title when your competition is Ickol and the slime girl, eh? No offence."
That look the merchant gave her made the goddess wary. Being put off-step was never a pleasant feeling if *she* wasn’t the initiator! Well, time to relieve a bit of tension.
Splaying herself out on her small seat casually (although the sight was certain to give witnesses secondhand discomfort), the goddess lazily placed one of the growing flowers in her hair.
No...offense...taken...for...my...part. I...must...admit...I...am...quite...droll...compared...to...you...all. But...you...really...shouldn’t...insult...our...lovely...little...slime...goddess. It’s...not...nice...to...mock...those...that...are...less....impressive. She...cannot...help...sharing...your...cunning...or...Helsa’s...power.
Her drawn out cadence was just shy of being blatantly irritating, but likely to be just *slightly* aggravating. She appeared to be fixated wholly on running her fingers through her hair.

KURANTSE ENGAGES IN CONVERSATION

Hear, hear. Kurantse thinks to himself, It was getting rather dull, waiting around all these years. Now, I suppose I should reconnect with my old colleagues, eh?

Kurantse re-orients his chair towards Joe. When he properly sets his eyes on the scarecrow, he briefly sees a barren rock, floating in space. He blinks, and it's gone. Strange.

"Welcome to the club, buddy! Say, would you be open to working together in the future? I have some particularly lucrative ideas regarding farming I've been itching to make use of."
"Yes, we'll talk in further detail later, Kura."

That look the merchant gave her made the goddess wary. Being put off-step was never a pleasant feeling if *she* wasn’t the initiator! Well, time to relieve a bit of tension.
Splaying herself out on her small seat casually (although the sight was certain to give witnesses secondhand discomfort), the goddess lazily placed one of the growing flowers in her hair.
No...offense...taken...for...my...part. I...must...admit...I...am...quite...droll...compared...to...you...all. But...you...really...shouldn’t...insult...our...lovely...little...slime...goddess. It’s...not...nice...to...mock...those...that...are...less....impressive. She...cannot...help...sharing...your...cunning...or...Helsa’s...power.
Her drawn out cadence was just shy of being blatantly irritating, but likely to be just *slightly* aggravating. She appeared to be fixated wholly on running her fingers through her hair.
"You look wonderful, but this should help." Joe snapped his fingers and the one flower in Ickol's hair exploded as her head was covered in a beehive hairdo of flowers. "Now its lovely."

Rhubarion: Talking to Self

"All this sudden resurrection hullabaloo has me perturbed, I need to exercise."

Rhubarion spawns a set of Penrose stairs and makes continuous loops on the staircase as a means of exercise.

1571719851630.png "Uhh, what are you guy's looking at? I've skipped sphere day for a solid 6000 years!"

"You look wonderful, but this should help." Joe snapped his fingers and the one flower in Ickol's hair exploded as her head was covered in a beehive hairdo of flowers. "Now its lovely."
Ah. My...thanks...agriculture...god. I...shall...return...this...gift...someday.
Standing on her seat, the goddess gave a swaying bow to Joe, a large clump of the flowers falling forward as she did so only for Ickol to fluidly collapse onto them carelessly, never changing her placid expression as she began to play among the petals.

Ah. My...thanks...agriculture...god. I...shall...return...this...gift...someday.
Standing on her seat, the goddess gave a swaying bow to Joe, a large clump of the flowers falling forward as she did so only for Ickol to fluidly collapse onto them carelessly, never changing her placid expression as she began to play among the petals.
Joe smiled and then focused on his abilities a bit. Locusts began swarming out of him and more and more joined the room until he stopped. The insects then hovered around Joe and without any commands returned back inside to him.

Kurantse waves a hand dismissively. "Bah, it's just a jibe! What's a little good-natured ribbing between old friends, eh?"
"I'll hold you to that, Joe."

With that, he stands from his chair and strolls towards the globe that was suspended at the hall's far end, glancing with bemusement at Joe and Ickol's antics. He also passes by Rhubarion ( Scrump_Diddle Scrump_Diddle ), giving the Protector a sidelong glance. What's he 'exercising' for? It's not as if an immortal's body can deteriorate or improve. The geometric god's mind is clearly off-kilter, though that's no departure from the norm.

As he comes to a stop in front of the model of Ocaeril, he looks back over his shoulder at the assembly.

"Now, does anybody have any plots or plans they'd like to lay out in the open? Requests for help in said endeavors? I'd say that now's as good a time as any to set the groundwork for this world's future." He turns to look at Joe more fully. "You mentioned something about meeting back here every fifty years or so, eh, Scarecrow?" he asks, then directs his attention to the other gods. "What do you all think? Sounds like a fine idea, to me. If we're gonna network, may as well make a tradition out of it, eh? Though, I'd amend that to a hundred year interval instead. Give us a bit more time to actually accomplish something."

His piece said, Kurantse observes the others, awaiting their response.

Rhubarion in Conversation

"While I'm busy on this infinity staircase, has anyone here found a door leading us out of this confined room. I'm getting kinda claustrophobic with all this foliage and this girl who's cadence is that of a cold starting vehicle."

Kurantse waves a hand dismissively. "Bah, it's just a jibe! What's a little good-natured ribbing between old friends, eh?"
Nothing...I...guess. ...Why? Do...you...have...some...here?
As he comes to a stop in front of the model of Ocaeril, he looks back over his shoulder at the assembly.

"Now, does anybody have any plots or plans they'd like to lay out in the open? Requests for help in said endeavors? I'd say that now's as good a time as any to set the groundwork for this world's future." He turns to look at Joe more fully. "You mentioned something about meeting back here every fifty years or so, eh, Scarecrow?" he asks, then directs his attention to the other gods. "What do you all think? Sounds like a fine idea, to me. If we're gonna network, may as well make a tradition out of it, eh? Though, I'd amend that to a hundred year interval instead. Give us a bit more time to actually accomplish something."

His piece said, Kurantse observes the others, awaiting their response.
50 years...100 years...a million...years...I...don’t...mind. I...will...likely...not...accomplish...much...regardless.
Rhubarion in Conversation

"While I'm busy on this infinity staircase, has anyone here found a door leading us out of this confined room. I'm getting kinda claustrophobic with all this foliage and this girl who's cadence is that of a cold starting vehicle."
She waved at Rhubarion in a good-natured way.

Hm. May-be...you...use...the...globe.

Try...running...at...it. It’s...probably...a.....

....portal.

A person who had not witnessed the woman playing cheerfully in the flowers might be so rude as to entertain the thought she was speaking even slower to the god after his comment. Still, she gestured enerestly at the globe and began cheering him on to make the first leap to the new world.

Rhubarion Talking to Self

"Well, I assume so. I guess it's worth taking the risk. HEEEERREE GOEESSSS SOOOMMMEEETTHIING!!!"

Rhubarion runs at the globe with marvelous speed.

Assyrian sat upon his throne and contemplated his fellow gods, his eyes burning with a gold like solar fires and his body glowing with veins of red, pulsating with a flow of celestial blood that powered his divine flesh and kept the internal inferno of his spirit roaring. His hand curls into a fist on his throne as his gaze turns to Kurantese. A angry, hard smile coming to his face as he speaks to his fellow God.
Now, does anybody have any plots or plans they'd like to lay out in the open? Requests for help in said endeavors? I'd say that now's as good a time as any to set the groundwork for this world's future.
Assyrian Conversational
A groundwork for this world must be based on principles. Any foundation built not on the hearts and vitality of man is a false one. But, do tell me my fellow Deity. What does the God of heartless desires and lies of metal have to say about the groundwork?
Assryian waits for the response of the vicious merchant, looking down upon him from his place of martial might and perfected combat. His ire easily seen in the twitching of his other finger against his chin and the set of breathing that conveys his anticipated anger.

Conversational

Helsa growled at the merchant God. "By Greatest Goddess, I mean that I am much, much better than ALL OF YOU! Look at this powerful and gorgeous form!"

Helsa then launched into an extremely lone winded rant glorifying herself that all the gods there had heard way too many time before. Until...

Rhubarion Talking to Self

"Well, I assume so. I guess it's worth taking the risk. HEEEERREE GOEESSSS SOOOMMMEEETTHIING!!!"

Rhubarion runs at the globe with marvelous speed.

Until it seemed as if Rhubarion was about to hurt himself. "Break your face into shards so I can laugh at your pain!" She said 'encouragingly'.

Conversational Post: Yimor'droth
Yimor'droth burbles lightly, Their slumbering vastness obscured by ripples of heat, a deep glow and blasts of steam. A massive pair of wings leak fire as they shuffle, and a trail of fiery drool trickles onto the floor. The Archangel Jophiel appears in a burst of fire, and levitates over to the gods.
"AS MY MASTER SLEEPS, I SHALL SPEAK IN THEIR STEAD."

Conversational Post: Yimor'droth
Yimor'droth burbles lightly, Their slumbering vastness obscured by ripples of heat, a deep glow and blasts of steam. A massive pair of wings leak fire as they shuffle, and a trail of fiery drool trickles onto the floor. The Archangel Jophiel appears in a burst of fire, and levitates over to the gods.
"AS MY MASTER SLEEPS, I SHALL SPEAK IN THEIR STEAD."
Conversational Post: Assyrian
Assyrian jumps from his throne, landing in front of the angle with a thunderous boom blasting from his impact. Moving into arms reach of the archangel he speaks.
"As I have done with the Merchant I do now with the Eldritch horror that is your master. What is his will and does it confirm to better values then petty desires or alien hungers?"
Spoke Assyrian, with the boiling of his blood and racing beat of his strong heart reflecting in his voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back