• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here

• Faust waved a hoof tiredly, having gotten over her amusement at Ocaeril's mistake while she waited. "Oh, no no, it doesnt mean that at all! In fact, we already knew you're an alien, which is why you're being considered for the job currently as we figure out how to properly introduce the general populus to our culture. It's just, well, you dont often meet another race not native to Ocaeril, you know? Nice to meet our sisters from the stars, even if those sisters come from beyond said stars while we are relatively closer."

She paused a moment in contemplation, then added slowly. "Ah, and... dont worry about her conduct. It was partially my father's fault, I'm afraid. He may have assisted in her current state of, ahem, hormonal imbalance." Her ears flicked as she had a brief conversation with said father, and she proceeded to glare at a random spot on the wall before turning back to the Siren with a smile.

There was another short pause, then Faust blushed slightly as she realized she'd forgotten something rather important. Her horn lit up and with a quick application of magic she banished the residual smell of the previous Siren's heat, the room smelling clean and pristine within moments.

"Oh, okay! Whew, so, it's not a problem then? Great! So will I be given the job?"

As Faust cleansed the stench of diabetes and cheap cologne, the siren in front of her was visibly displeased, but made an effort not to show it.

The Tailed Beast simply narrowed his eyes as 'Pinhead' used hand signals to seemingly 'teleport away.' It was likely the Body Flicker Technique, a somewhat common Ninjutsu that allowed people to concentrate Chakra into their bodies to allow for high-speed movement that almost looked like they were teleporting around. Although, he couldn't take his chances. Space-Time Ninjutsu was a dangerous possibility. He isn't sure how old this guy is, but given how old Nirti is, he likely had time. But, whatever.

As Pinhead sent about four or five chains towards Fou, the beast instantly sidestepped out of the way. His giant, red-eye, was the same as before- the Rinne-Sharingan. Or at least an incomplete version of it. It wasn't just for show, allowing Fou's already naturally high reflexes to be even higher. So it wasn't a surprise when the Ten-Tails jumped to the side, being able to easily dodge it! However, an opening showed itself to him. With quick movements, Fou's great maw opened itself, capable of swallowing a human whole despite his size not being ridiculous at the moment, but he didn't aim at Pinhead. Instead, at the position he was, he bit onto the chains, and with his immense force, he swung his head around, still holding onto the chains, to send Pinhead slamming around the room!

Eventually, however, Fou would bite hard onto the chains, to break them. They could still be a danger even if broken, but at least it would probably be harder.

Mini Boss: Pinhead

Space Buddha Space Buddha

The Tailed Beast simply narrowed his eyes as 'Pinhead' used hand signals to seemingly 'teleport away.' It was likely the Body Flicker Technique, a somewhat common Ninjutsu that allowed people to concentrate Chakra into their bodies to allow for high-speed movement that almost looked like they were teleporting around. Although, he couldn't take his chances. Space-Time Ninjutsu was a dangerous possibility. He isn't sure how old this guy is, but given how old Nirti is, he likely had time. But, whatever.

As Pinhead sent about four or five chains towards Fou, the beast instantly sidestepped out of the way. His giant, red-eye, was the same as before- the Rinne-Sharingan. Or at least an incomplete version of it. It wasn't just for show, allowing Fou's already naturally high reflexes to be even higher. So it wasn't a surprise when the Ten-Tails jumped to the side, being able to easily dodge it! However, an opening showed itself to him. With quick movements, Fou's great maw opened itself, capable of swallowing a human whole despite his size not being ridiculous at the moment, but he didn't aim at Pinhead. Instead, at the position he was, he bit onto the chains, and with his immense force, he swung his head around, still holding onto the chains, to send Pinhead slamming around the room!

Eventually, however, Fou would bite hard onto the chains, to break them. They could still be a danger even if broken, but at least it would probably be harder.

Unfortunately, the chains seemed to detach from Pinhead's body as Fou pulled them away. With Fou distracted, the cenobite made another series of gestures, conjuring a transparent cubical shape in his hands.

iu

With Fou's enhanced reflexes, he would have just enough time to see what Pinhead was doing, and to react, as he cast the Dust Release aimed square at Fou's head!​

Damn, the things came from within him? What the hell did this dude do to his own body? Fou didn't have much time to think, however, as his eyes caught sight of something both amazing, and both scary. Dust Release, a Kekkei Tota, a Blood Selection, a higher form of Kekkei Genkai. Where K.G. used only two Chakra Natures to form a new one, or aspects from one's body, such as the eyes and the mind to form Doujutsu, (Rinne-Sharingan, Sharingan, the eye things) K.T. used three. If he remembered correctly, Dust Release utilizes fire, wind, and earth Elemental Releases to utilize. It didn't seem fitting that these three would form something as destructive as a square that destroys everything within it, and he wondered how Pinhead got it, his mind soon coming back to the fact Pinhead modified his own body.

Sick fuck.

With great speed and agility, Fou used his Rinne-Sharingan to perform a short distance Space-Time Ninjutsu. Nothing too Chakra taxing, as it is a short distance, but it would help him dodge it!

Soon, Fou looked back at Pinhead, and wondered what to do. It's likely that if he bit his head off, he'd still be able to fight, probably placing his brain in another part of his body, or attaching a new limb to himself. The physical damage was off the charts, then. Then, an idea came to his head- biomancy was the art of using, well, biology in the body and nature to alter it for combat purposes, among other things. Cells and organic bodies were deeply involved in it, so that meant...

Fou inhaled hard. His Chakra output going to relatively high amounts into his next Ninjutsu. He visualized and willed Chakra to become fire for him without any seals, his mouth opening, and a great jet of flames going towards Pinhead, with the intention of messing up his body entirely!

latest

Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation

The wave of fire wasn't massive, but it certainly seemed controlled, in the sense it began as a thin line of flame coming from Fou's mouth, which soon expanded to a mighty inferno!

Mini Boss: Pinhead

Damn, the things came from within him? What the hell did this dude do to his own body? Fou didn't have much time to think, however, as his eyes caught sight of something both amazing, and both scary. Dust Release, a Kekkei Tota, a Blood Selection, a higher form of Kekkei Genkai. Where K.G. used only two Chakra Natures to form a new one, or aspects from one's body, such as the eyes and the mind to form Doujutsu, (Rinne-Sharingan, Sharingan, the eye things) K.T. used three. If he remembered correctly, Dust Release utilizes fire, wind, and earth Elemental Releases to utilize. It didn't seem fitting that these three would form something as destructive as a square that destroys everything within it, and he wondered how Pinhead got it, his mind soon coming back to the fact Pinhead modified his own body.

Sick fuck.

With great speed and agility, Fou used his Rinne-Sharingan to perform a short distance Space-Time Ninjutsu. Nothing too Chakra taxing, as it is a short distance, but it would help him dodge it!

Soon, Fou looked back at Pinhead, and wondered what to do. It's likely that if he bit his head off, he'd still be able to fight, probably placing his brain in another part of his body, or attaching a new limb to himself. The physical damage was off the charts, then. Then, an idea came to his head- biomancy was the art of using, well, biology in the body and nature to alter it for combat purposes, among other things. Cells and organic bodies were deeply involved in it, so that meant...

Fou inhaled hard. His Chakra output going to relatively high amounts into his next Ninjutsu. He visualized and willed Chakra to become fire for him without any seals, his mouth opening, and a great jet of flames going towards Pinhead, with the intention of messing up his body entirely!

latest

Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation

The wave of fire wasn't massive, but it certainly seemed controlled, in the sense it began as a thin line of flame coming from Fou's mouth, which soon expanded to a mighty inferno!

Having dodged the cube, it pierced through several of the countless tubes in the wall, causing them to spew out an oily black fluid all across the floor, which fortunately wasn't an actual accelerant, more likely bile of some kind.

Pinhead, meanwhile, crossed his arms as his hands took on dark aura, and as Fou casted his release, a layer of scales seemed to cover Pinhead. When the flames died down, said draconic scales shed to the floor, and while Pinhead's leather garments were quite singed, even slightly on fire in a few places, he was looking no worse for wear.

Doing a little 'taunt' gesture, he followed up with a number of hand seals, leading a... tree? To launch itself through the hole in the wall created by his dust release. Yes. An entire tree, seems to have uprooted itself from the jungles below and launched itself into the air. The trunk then seemed to disassemble, with several apparent duplicates of Pinhead emerging from the trunk, all taking battle stances, and weilding various weapons. Mainly whips and chain-hooks.

There was only confusion for a moment when Fou saw the entire tree launch itself to where he and Pinhead currently were until realization quickly hit again. Wood Release. God damn it, he knew this would happen. A part of him, a dark, part of him told him he wanted to strangle Nirti. Didn't she know the potential Wood Release carried? Thankfully, upon closer inspection via his Rinne-Sharingan, it seemed as if Pinhead's Wood Release wasn't as strong as it seemed. Given Pinhead literally had to use an existing tree, instead of creating Wood out of his own Chakra transforming, like all other elemental releases. He wouldn't be surprised if his body mutated and had wood bark on it, either.

Fou tsked, however, when the Pinhead clones emerged. Wood Clones. Somewhat similar to shadow clones, but slightly more powerful. All Elemental Releases had the potential to form physical clones of the user, or...Fake ones to confuse the enemy on who's the real one. He doubted these were fake, however. Which likely meant Pinhead was weakened when it came to Chakra! From what he remembers, even Ocaeril was weakened, (even if it was barely anything given he was a monster when it came to Chakra levels) when he summoned hundreds of clones all over the earth years back.

Fou acted quickly. Opening his large maw, a large, large roar echoed from his mouth, a large shockwave being formed in the direction he roared, with the intentions of making the pressure hit Pinhead, and throw the clones away for a few seconds, but most of the damage was sent towards the likely slightly weakened Pinhead! While his back was turned to the clones, however, his ten tails hit the ground, trying to damage them while they were on the ground or not.

"Oh, okay! Whew, so, it's not a problem then? Great! So will I be given the job?"

As Faust cleansed the stench of diabetes and cheap cologne, the siren in front of her was visibly displeased, but made an effort not to show it.​
"Well I dont see why not, so yes! Although we would really appreciate it if you answered a very specific question we have. Just a small thing we assure you, some information we came upon that we would like some clarification on." Faust cleared her throat, smiling widely at the Siren.

"Tell me, does the name 'Gaul' mean anything to you? We have it on good authority that such an individual with that name may be a current threat to this world and it's stability, and we would like to confirm or deny such evidence." She said smoothly, her expression not changing in the slightest as she watched the Siren like a hawk, waiting for the slightest reaction.

Titanian Exploratory Fleet

Several miles above the Hedgehog Island, King Yimor planned his attack of the island. On the bridge of his cruiser, the Glory of the Goddess, he and the inheritors of the Glove and Vanguard Titans sat on gleaming thrones. An elaborate complex of holograms illuminated the bridge, exotic sensors probing the island.

“Begin the air strike,” he declared. “Our Titans will level the entire island.”

Dozens, hundreds of Titans were dropped, protected by the power of the Eclipse from severe damage from the fall. Once they were about to hit, the King Screamed.

In an instant, the Titans were engulfed in energy, demolishing much of the landscape. When the steam faded, they had grown to Colossal size, armored in plates of bone. Waves of volcanic heat propagated, firestorms sweeping the island.

The attack had begun.

[___]
KolastoRPN KolastoRPN

At the gates of Arqa, a storm could be seen brewing above the island’s heart. A golden pillar of light flickered, branching electricity lancing through the clouded sky. The broad avenue through the gates rippled with eldritch energy, melting and reforming as golden static built up in the air.

Something has changed.

Last edited:

• The sudden hug caused Shimone to flinch back, his eyes wide, and his heart almost jumping out of his body. For a few moments, Shimone stood still there, letting his mom hug him...But before long, he hugged her back. It was different, though. Inqui could tell. He was almost grappling onto her. Like a scared baby koala clinging into his mother. His hands were shaking, his breath jagged, and small hiccups came from him, yet no tears came. His voice tried to form words, but only nonsensical, nervous gibberish came out. While he knew he couldn't tell anything to her, deep down, he wanted to just lay down on her lap, hug her for the rest of the cycle. He didn't want her, dad, Eva, or grandma to go away...He wanted them to stay with him.

But he knew that was impossible.

Stupid god status. Don't take his family from him just because he isn't one. Please.

"M-Mommy, I..." Mommy. He hasn't used that sort of name for Inqui in so long. "...I'm fine. I...Just had a bad dream. I...Guess." He soon let go of her, albeit a little reluctantly. He knew he couldn't tell her, but he couldn't quite lie to his mom, either. He wasn't this sort of kid. "I...I dreamt that I was somewhere that I never knew of before. Not h-here in Ocaeril. Or any of its dimensions. The sky was blue, the water clear, and there were a lot of girls and boys with me...But I didn't know anyone. I was so scared, I thought I would...Never come back home..."

There was silence for a moment, as Shimone looked in the ground.

"...Mom...How do you do it? Being brave, I mean. Helping people." His voice was meek, almost as if running out of gas halfway through. "...You're so old. The people you save and befriend when you're out in adventures, they all die eventually...And...You don't gain anything out of it aside from their worship. And w-we all know worship doesn't mean anything...So...How do you do it? Why do you do it? You lived for so long...And yet you don't grow deattached...H-How do you keep doing it? Keeping being brave despite all the evil that pops up...Helping people when they're capable of more evil than good...A-And being immortal forever?"

Inqui sighed as she looked out to the world, as Shimone’s word filled into her mindscape, her thoughts drifted to times of before, the nicer sisters she had, Aqua and Vell Spicers, Aqua’s close group of friends like Kyle, Ven, and Kazuma, Ms. Almalexia, Mr. Mora, Tanya and her girlfriend Visha, and Babestha

She remembered her adventures in Elayra, the dangerous times, the times of betrayal, yet the precious times she still cherished.

She remembered the people in Ocaeril, she remembered the many people she befriended as the First Hero, the people she came personally and gave hope, she remembered the close ones her Incarnateds had, she remembered the innocent, she remembered the guilty, she remembered the people who’d span the pages of history, and she remembered the people who won’t even be remembered by others.

Yes..she was old, yet she could see that the trees were blooming today.

She hugged Shimone as she showed him the tree outside.

“My. dear. Shimone. Look. out. There. See. the. Tree. over. There?. Look. at. The. bright. Leaves. Look. at. The. birds. And. the squirrels”

“It’s. beautiful. In. their. Own. way. Yes? That. is. Why. I help. Everyone. Because. Despite. the. fact. That. sometimes. I. get. Afraid. Too. despite. That. I. regret. When. they. Fall. and. Wonder. If. what. I do. Is worth it.

Because. I look. To. everything. I look. to. the world. I look at everything. To the big. To the small. I look at the most innocent kid. I look. To the most. unscrupulous. Criminal I. look. At. them. All. and I. simply. See. beauty. I. look. the. good. in. all. I. look. Over. their. Harshness. I look. At the kindness. The beauty inside. The good things they cherish. For the truly evil. I look. At. the. past. I look. At the reason why. They turned evil. I look at these. And cherish. Them. all. I look. At the good in everyone. And. say. Yes. this is all worth saving. even. the smallest. Speck. Of good. Means. All the. Reason. To do. My. best. To save. Them. all. Because it is not. My right. To judge. Them. because. No one. Is true. Evil. without. Reason”

She sighed as she leaned into Shimone and hugged his head, combing her fingers over his hair, she kept reminiscing, she kept remembering, every time she slept, every time she rested, she took the time to remember, because the memories are what helps her believe in her own cause, her family gives her strength, and her memories let her realize why she keeps fighting even when the day seems grim, even when she could say “no”, and fight only for her and her close ones, it’s because she kept protecting the good in everything.

“And. my. Child. I. do. Not. simply. Just. get. Worship. No. what. I . get. Are. people. I cherish. And. remember. By. just. Because. I. am. Eternal. Does. not. Mean. I. shall. Be. uncaring. Your. Aunty. Tanya. Can. testify. By. that. Just. because. We. are. Gods. does. Not. mean. We. shouldn’t. Care. no. even. In. my. Journeys. I. still. Befriend. These. People. I. make. Friends. I. still. Remember. Each. and. Every. Single. One. of. Them.

Because. My. child. I. do. Not. get worship. I get. Memories. I. will always. Cherish. That’s. Why. I fight. That. is why. I. am. Brave. Despite. The. fact. That. sometimes. I. too. Get. afraid. It. is. Because. I. cherish. The. good. In. everything. and. the. Connections. I. make. My. family. Like. my. Darling. Hubbie. My. beloved. Children. Like. your. Sister. And you. Shimone. My closest. Friends. Like. Tanya. And. the. People. I meet. And. bond. With. even. The smallest. Bonds. I. cherish. Because. They. all. Matter. No. matter. What. no. matter how. Insignificant. They. may. Be. to. Others. They’re. Still. Significant. To. me. That. is. Why. my. child. That. is. why”

Shimone's body was stiff for most of the conversation. His nervous nature and memories of his time in the Digital World, even if it was short, made his entire body feel stiff. But...Inqui's motherly presence and her calming touch soon made him calm down. His shoulders got less locked in place, his neck stopped being so stiff, and his hands untightened themselves, as he simply allowed to be hugged by Inqui, his head resting against her shoulder, as his eyes became half-open, as he just listened to her. There was just...Tiredness in his being. He was looking so hard for guidance. So hard for the answers he was looking for. And while Inqui said things that weren't what he was looking for at first, her words about memories and care slowly got into his mind with her calming words and aura.

People your cherish...Memories...

Shimone's grip onto Inqui got ever so slightly tighter. The wind was blowing today. And Shimone did his best not to cry.

He was scared. He was so scared. He was so scared of meeting someone he cares about, only for time to pass so quickly to him because of his heritage, and when he comes back, they're an older person, or worse yet, dead. Gone. He was so scared of going out onto the world and meeting these people. Of trying to create something for them, but not being able to while his parents can. He was so tired and scared. But even so...These things...These memories, if he cried over them, are they worth keeping? Are things that hurt you worth remembering? Does it matter if you have power or not to create things? Do you need power to do these things?

...Does he even need courage? Or does he need something like love? Or...Both?

Courage to meet these people and not be afraid of losing them...And love to remember and cherish their memories.

Shimone's mind flew, he remembered certain words a small yellow dinosaur told him. I'll be your friend, even if nobody is.

Something wet fell on Inqui's lap. When she was to look, she would saw Shimone with his teeth gritting against one another, his eyes shining as tears fell freely, and small sobs trying to be held back came out freely. All those memories, all those doubts about himself. His loneliness. His lack of powers. His fears. His cowardice. They all, for a single moment, seemed to evaporate as Shimone Rey remembered those simple words told to him. Soon, other memories of the strangers he had met in the Digital World came to mind.

They were such kind words. Why?

Why did he receive them? Were they just trying to be nice? Maybe, but even then...They all felt so honest. Even if they didn't understand him...Would they like to do so? And Agumon...Why did he care so much? About him? They never met before, and yet, the small child dinosaur believed in him. He cared for him. He considered him...His partner.

Can he really turn his back on people like that? Because of his insecurities? Because he might lose them?

He...He...

"U-Uuuu..." A small cry came from Shimone as he buried his face onto Inqui, trying his best not to cry loudly. He doesn't want to lose people like that. He is still afraid of getting attached, and them dying. But what Inqui said was true. He wanted to at least know those people. He wanted to know Agumon. Jack. Nursery Rhyme. Jeanne. Voyager. Paul. All of them. Even if he would never see them after some point, even if they disappeared from his life, he doesn't want to let them go. He wants to pursue that vague something. Those vague memories that might be formed. He was still scared, he could feel his legs shaking, and his brain telling him it was a bad idea, but...

It was by a small percentage. A mere 1%, but it was still there. A wish. A will.

I want to go back to the Digital World...I want to see them again...!

"M-Mommy...I-I..." Shimone sniffed, cleaning his face, his hands trembling, as he shook his head. "T-Thank you...I...I..." 'I realized something? I need some time?' It was both, really. But...It was so hard to say it. His emotions were so wild. "I...I need some time...I wanna take a nap...T-To think...I'm sorry for crying..." Looking up at her face, a forced, yet at the same time genuine smile appeared on his face, his shark-like teeth sticking together to form a bright, yet still emotional grin.

And I'm sorry if I ever make you worried again.

Helsa In Arqa

At the gates of Arqa, a storm could be seen brewing above the island’s heart. A golden pillar of light flickered, branching electricity lancing through the clouded sky. The broad avenue through the gates rippled with eldritch energy, melting and reforming as golden static built up in the air.

Something has changed.

...what the hell happened here? Helsa thinks in confusion, looking up at the storm.

...guess I'll find out. And with that...

Helsa entered Arqa.

Dementia, God of Chaos
Action #3

Today would be a very interesting day. For Dementia was bored.

Not just normal bored though, oh no no no! Dementia was suffering from the kind of bored that comes from a twitchy mind, an overactive concious, and at least five cups of espresso. Dementia was bored, and wanted to do something, anything to releave the boredom, to quench this thirst for activity he was being subjected to! The problem was what exactly would he do to releave it?

While there were many, many things he could do, Dementia decided that it was time to enact one of his long term plans. It was time to get to work and create yet another backup plan. For after all, one could never have too many backup plans, especially when you could make a new enemy at the drop of a hat with one simple mistake.

So he looked out over Ocaeril, over the world, and he thought. Chaos would come in due time, but there was too much stability to properly introduce his change to the world. There had been resistance to the Ponies in places like the Jade Empire, and Thamual would certainly gather attention as soon as he made his move. Many of his carefully laid plans could be ended as soon as they started, if someone decided not to adhere to the script and follow their lines. Therefore, a contingency against such insurgencies would need to be put in place.

With a smile and a wave of his tail, Dementia sent out his blessings to many across the world. While normally he could effect the minds of mortals over time, that was without much actual effort on his part. Putting his full weight into the action, and making it a strict goal? Well, that was much, much different. More potent, more directed, more... desired. And it would secure his plans with yet another safety rope on the long ride to the top.

Across the entire world, many individuals were touched by the mad god's minor gifts. Government leaders, important politicians, military commanders, and others besides gained a keener mind, a greater understanding to their decisions. They were gifted with clarity of thought, the wisdom to make the right choice from what was offered to them, and the knowledge to know when they needed to change their plans.

Unlike normally, where Dementia's idle powers would allow him to slowly effect someone based off of their will, this was quicker, sharper, harder to resist. Of course it would still take some time on the more powerful individuals of the world, and some would possibly be immune to it entirely - Dementia had a hunch that the Tanya girl was supported by some god or another, but he hadnt checked on her thoroughly enough yet - but many would fall to Dementia's influence, and become wiser from it. There was just one, small kicker.

At any moment, that clarity could transform into madness. It was like a switch: those touched by Dementia could be bless or cursed, depending on his mood. For now, many of the world's brightest were blessed to be brighter still! But if he was given reason to do otherwise, well. They, and their successor geniuses among them, wouldnt be bright for long. Rather, they would be stark raving mad.

As his magic worked away at the leaders of the world, Dementia let out out a giggle of glee. Oh, this would be interesting. Perhaps he would never have to use this? Perhaps he would use it within the next decade? Who knew. Only time would tell now.

TLDR: Dementia has used his powers to subtly influence the minds of many of the worlds important rulers and leaders, causing several to become better at their jobs because of it. However, at a moment's notice Dementia can turn this blessing into a curse, and turn several important individuals across the planet insane and crazy, along with many less important middlemen across the many nations of the world.

• "Well I dont see why not, so yes! Although we would really appreciate it if you answered a very specific question we have. Just a small thing we assure you, some information we came upon that we would like some clarification on." Faust cleared her throat, smiling widely at the Siren.

"Tell me, does the name 'Gaul' mean anything to you? We have it on good authority that such an individual with that name may be a current threat to this world and it's stability, and we would like to confirm or deny such evidence." She said smoothly, her expression not changing in the slightest as she watched the Siren like a hawk, waiting for the slightest reaction.

The Siren stopped sipping her (non-poisoned) lemonade, and was clearly attempting to hold back a spit-take as Faust spoke. Fortunately, she actually managed to do so, and after calmly setting down her drink, she responded.

"G-Gaul..? He's a... a godlike being of sorts. He's dead, fortunately, long dead, died thousands of years ago in fact. My people were victorious against him in a long war, but it had its costs, he destroyed entire universes before we managed to kill him for good, but uh, I wouldn't worry. If he were back, this planet... probably wouldn't be in once piece long enough for you to hear about it. Unless..."

The Siren seemed to ponder something for a moment, but shrugged it off.

"Anyway, when do I start?"

As Fou's body was shifted and changed over Pinhead's Biomancy spell, there was only silence.​

The beast simply looked over his tails with his single eye, his face not shifting, and his body suddenly stopped moving. The air of the fight suddenly seemed to evaporate, and there only seemed to be pure nothingness in the air. The scene was strange, it was almost as if...Fou had gotten shocked over whatever Pinhead did, yet his voice or his face didn't show it. No, the Ten Tails simply stared at his own body for a moment.

And then, the air became cold.

The sheer pressure Fou had giving off wasn't of this...Level. No, it was nowhere close. There would be a terrible realization upon Pinhead as 'Caith Palug's' head slowly turned to stare at him. His single eye suddenly glowing a terrible red light, looking directly through Pinhead's own two pupils, until the disgusting biomancer would find himself unable to move. Something, something powerful kept him staring at Fou's eyes. That made him unable to move. The edges of his fingers would start shaking, despite it being ambiguous whether or not he was feeling fear.

"You? Wield power over me?"
A hissing sound came from Fou's mouth as he approached Pinhead ever so slowly. At the edge of his vision, Pinhead could see something else. Trees and plantlife were growing out of the ground, and they wrapped themselves up around the clones. That thick vegetation and wood held tightly against them...Until all of the sudden, they all became what they were born of- empty husks of wood, vaguely shaped like a humanoid, falling off, piece by piece.

The sheer energy that came from the Ten Tails was massive. It was clear he was holding back this entire time.

"You, who feeds off the suffering of your people? You, who experiments and does wicked things to innocent ones? You, who wields stolen power and never learned anything of your own? You think you hold power over me? A Tailed Beast? I am sorry to disappoint you, but there are things in this world...Not even you can control."

And then, Fou's single eye changed.

"Amaterasu."

tumblr_mqknyv8D9W1r8a63wo1_500.gif

The red, singular pupil shined brightly, almost like a lantern. Black blood falling off of it and dripping on the ground before sizzling away, as Pinhead could suddenly feel the same Chakra Fou had around his body, that massive, inhuman reserve of Chakra mold and change with his gaze. Black flames would surround Pinhead. Flames that did not spread, yet held impossibly high heat on them. His body would sizzle and burn, the flames not going out in case he tried to roll over or pat himself off, only seeming to spread further. He wasn't even able to scream as the memory of those wicked black flames consumed his entire body, and in mere seconds, transformed him into ash.
And then, there was only silence as Fou stared at Pinhead's body disappear, his wicked and cruel gaze resting, his emotions calming down...As finally, he stared with indifference the ash pile in front of him.

Fou's body changed as he slowly walked away, his form becoming humanoid once more, in a way the Cenobites would recognize. With his head looking behind him one last time at the upper levels of this building, Fou would go to the lower levels.

The Cenobites were dead. Or rather, disbanded. Just because they were gone, didn't mean Fou would leave them. They would need guidance.

Fou Order Action
It was simple, really. Stay with them for a while, explaining properly what happened and what likely caused the curse, saying what he said with Nirti, but more in-depth. He would explain that they were...Allowed be 'horny' as they were, (admittedly a bad idea, but he was biased) but they had to hold back a bit. Make some heavy regulations on Biomancy, or drop the art altogether, since that's what caused the problems to begin with. He wasn't sure if they were skilled in Chakra already or not, but assuming they weren't, Fou would simply give them some pointers and headers on the basics, mostly to defend themselves as he helped them build a new settlement away from their city. He didn't use the Winds, because A: He didn't know how to use it, and B: Winds Warriors were...Rare. Difficult to have. It was hard to make battle spells with it, from what he is aware.

He also recommended starting anew, forgetting the old ways of Cenobites and the Cult of Pain and Pleasure, and just start something new and that won't cause them trouble in the long run. Aside from that? Fou didn't do much. Sure, he helped them build a new town, giving them a few explanations, a few pointers, common suggestions, things like that, but he wouldn't stay forever. He belonged to Konoha, after all. Didn't mean he wouldn't occasionally visit or they couldn't send letters, but his new home was somewhere else.

It was...A bittersweet experience, to say the least. Were things going to look forward to them? Who knows, their decisions are their own. But one thing was certain here:

Nirti's couch was very much comfortable. Just don't ask him when the scratch marks appeared. Moral of the story? Ex's houses were nifty.

Dani looked at Pinkie pie with owlish wide eyes the size of saucers, blinking once or twice to confirm what she just saw.

“Wow, umm, you...really do talk fast,” Dani said lamely before she chuckled and scratched the side of her head.

Pinkie Pie giggled “yeah, I get that a lot! That’s okay though because that’s a super duper nice trait of mine, it’s always been like that ever since I got my cutie mark by setting up a super duper awesome sauce party for my family at their rock farm!” she said before finally ending her words with a smile that literally squeed.
Dani looked at her with a scrunched face as she tried to comprehend and understand what Pinkie Pie just said

“Cutie, mark? Rock, farm? Like miners” Dani’s mind was like a computer dividing by zero, simply put, it does not compute.

Pinkie pie giggled “a cutie mark is a super duper special thing us ponies have!” she showed hers on her flank, which was a colorful assort of balloons before her expression turned into one of confusion as her ears flopped and her head tilted sideways “don’t you people have those?” Dani shook her head, as she became even more confused.

“No and to be honest I thought those were…” she wanted to say fake but Dani knew that’s probably a bad idea to say “err nevermind, but yes, humans don’t have them”

“What about those super grumpy gruff sailors? I saw anchors on their shoulders, aren’t those cutie marks?”

“Err no, they’re called tattoos, and they’re...like cutie marks but have no purpose and temporary, although long-lasting”

Pinkie Pie opened her mouth in realization and nodded

“Oh, Oki Doki lemon squeezy! That’s kinda poopy duper bummer, but that’s fine!”

“Okay glad we can clear that out...I guess, just checking, when you say rock farm, do you mean like miners in a mine or..”

“Nope!” Pinkie Pie said as she shook her head “That’s like totally different! Mining and rock farming are strictly different businesses! Why else would the Pie family be adverse rivals of the Rockington Mining family?”

Dani still was confused as a flying fuck, but she decided trying to pursue this discussion would just maker her cuckoo mad, she simply opted to tentatively take her order.

“Err okay then, a-anyways, no thank you on that muffin order, no need to do that”

“Awww! Are you sure? I don’t wanna hurt any feelings! I’m willing to repay for my oopsie! It’s a pinkie promise! And that’s sacred!”

Pinkie Pie raised her hoof and Dani immediately felt she was like making a geas, inwardly panicking, she waved her hand.

“N-no, it’s fine! Y-yeah it’s fine!”

“Really?”

“Mhm!”

“Really really?”

“Yep!”

“Reaaaally?”

“Yeah totes?”

“Really really squared to the 10th degree cubed?”

“Affirmative times a bazillion! J-ust make sure to be sure of the time okay?

Pinkie Pie’s eyes closed in suspicion as her head went close to Dani’s face, Dani sweated heavily in the inside as she mentally hoped she can get away from the maddness.

But thankfully Pinkie Pie smiled as she saluted.

“Okay then Dani! You’re like super duper uber 20% kinder! I hope we can be friends!”

“Y-yeah sure!”

“Pinkie Promise?”

“Sure sure!” Dani then realized what her automatic affirmatives got her into

“Awesome fudge cake! Let’s do this! Pinkie Promise!” Pinkie Pie then offered her hoof.

Dani realizing there was no other way to avoid this without making her seem nuts, accepted defeat and take the hoof.

As hand and hoof shook, a deal was made, and two besties were made.

Pinkie squeed as she hugged Dani.

“Thank you thank you! Bye bestie! I’ll see you later!”

Pinkie Pie then slid out of the room as if she was phasing out into the nth dimension.

Dani chuckled before letting out a dead sigh.

“Is..is she always like that?” she looked to the rest.
George gave Dani a small smile and a sympathetic nod, glancing over in the direction that Pinkie had disappeared in with a chuckle. "Yes, that's our Pinkie Pie. Dont worry about the Pinkie Promise, as long as you never break one then you're perfectly safe. She's just one of the more, ah, how to put it?"

"Mental stability reorder." The clerk interjected with a long sigh, shaking her head as she rubbed her forehead. "And no, you dont want to know what that actually means, as long as you value your sanity anyway. It's highly uncommon among Ponykind, yet extremely helpful to have. Thus why we dont call it a disorder, because it really really isn't. It's just plain good for a Pony to have. Now, if only it didnt drive everyone else crazy in the process...."

George nodded slowly, letting out another long sigh as he glanced once more in the direction Pinkie had went. It had been a calculated risk taking her of all Ponies as an employee in the Cafes, but the higher ups had decided that the risk was far outweighed by the rewards offered. And being one of, if not the nicest of said higher ups, George had volunteered to oversee Pinkie and mitigate any damage she caused. So far she hadnt caused any, but he was still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Distancing himself from his thoughts, which had only taken a few seconds to go through, George turned back to Dani with a broad smile.

"Well, enough of that! You came to speak with the manager of this establishment, yes? Well, here I am! Ask any question you so desire, Miss Dani, and it shall be addressed!"

After a short pause, George cleared his throat and glanced up at the ceiling.

"Ah, to clarify something that Pinkie said, in Equestria, the pony land, there are select places where different kinds of rocks can actually grow on the ground. It's a rather lucrative business I've been told, although a bit dull and taxing for most." He explained slowly, as if retracting the information from some distant memory. Which in actuality he was, just not in the way anyone would guess.

The Siren stopped sipping her (non-poisoned) lemonade, and was clearly attempting to hold back a spit-take as Faust spoke. Fortunately, she actually managed to do so, and after calmly setting down her drink, she responded.

"G-Gaul..? He's a... a godlike being of sorts. He's dead, fortunately, long dead, died thousands of years ago in fact. My people were victorious against him in a long war, but it had its costs, he destroyed entire universes before we managed to kill him for good, but uh, I wouldn't worry. If he were back, this planet... probably wouldn't be in once piece long enough for you to hear about it. Unless..."

"Anyway, when do I start?"​
Mentioned: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck
Faust raised an eyebrow at the Siren, tilting her head as she let out a curious hum. "Dead you say? Well, we have it on good authority that this Gaul fellow could very well be alive and coming this way. Conquering warpath and all that jaz, you understand. Which is rather worrying, considering that we would rather not get conquered by external forces from outside of Ocaeril's influence."

There was a pause as Faust tilted her head, a silent conversation between her and Dementia occurring unbeknownst to the Siren, although Ocaeril might notice that a conversation was being held. After a moment Faust let out a small hum of agreement and gave the Siren a reassuring look.

"Of course, allying ourselves with an external force against mutually aggressive enemies is an entirely different matter to conquest! But that's a discussion for another time, with those who have the authority among you to make such deals. As for when you can start, well, anytime within the next week would work splendidly. How about you come over two days from now and you can start baking then? Does that sound good?"

Diddly Action

Diddly awakens and realizes it’s been a while since some raunchy fun. He pops out his booze and jams, behind a magical dancing spree.

Traveling across the planet, and islands and continents as he dances and drinks. Amassing followers wherever he goes as they cry from the sight of such glory. Dancing and drinking wherever they please, vices all around.

Growing and growing like some kind of meme as whoever watches joins. A great crusade of fun and joy, with only drinks and dancing and who knows what activities at night.

Other minor stuff: Send out his religious members to gather factual information and knowledge to grow in their database of libraries and temples. Probably research magical phenomena and come up with techniques, while the rest go on a booze making spree to supply the growing crusade.

• The Siren stopped sipping her (non-poisoned) lemonade, and was clearly attempting to hold back a spit-take as Faust spoke. Fortunately, she actually managed to do so, and after calmly setting down her drink, she responded.

"Anyway, when do I start?"

Titanic Exploratory Fleet
The King noticed the fall of one of his Titans, not to mention the explosion from the temple. Earlier neglected, it was clear that it likely contained Warpstone or a similar agent of the Cosmos- and that was one of the things Eva did not appreciate. The King had a vested interest in serving the Goddess. Railguns warmed up, and bolts of Titan crystal punched through stone like paper, likely shattering the Warpstone. Additional Railguns targeted the hedgehog, and the King would direct the Titans to cover their napes with their hands, as well as turning their burning steam to its maximum.

The King also decided that now would be the time to personally attack. Shedding his long cape, he moved to an airlock and leapt from the ship. His teeth found his hand, bit down with a spray of blood, and suddenly a bolt of lightning struck him.

06CE2FE5-82A3-4D60-828B-7068253B846F.png
Rising fifty feet tall, he didn't look as threatening as the 132-foot tall armored Titans, but only a fool would doubt the Power of the Coordinate. With a Scream, his Titans simultaneously turned to face the Hyper-Hog, and began to charge it. Their colossal bodies were surprisingly fast, and the instinctive defense of their napes would make them harder to kill.

Arqa
KolastoRPN KolastoRPN

The street seemed soft, smoking beneath her feet. Static crackled and whined in her ears, sounding like the restless souls of the damned. A golden, biometallic monstrosity appeared through the mists ahead, snarling at the goddess, before charging with a screech. Jagged talons raised, shining with ethereal light.

Helsa Arqa Fight Post
Arqa
KolastoRPN KolastoRPN KolastoRPN KolastoRPN

The street seemed soft, smoking beneath her feet. Static crackled and whined in her ears, sounding like the restless souls of the damned. A golden, biometallic monstrosity appeared through the mists ahead, snarling at the goddess, before charging with a screech. Jagged talons raised, shining with ethereal light.
"HOLY SHIT!" Helsa shrieked randomly before shooting a blast of corruptive energy at the biometallic monster.

• "Oh, okay! Whew, so, it's not a problem then? Great! So will I be given the job?"

As Faust cleansed the stench of diabetes and cheap cologne, the siren in front of her was visibly displeased, but made an effort not to show it.

The point defense does its work, and does it well, firing on the countless swarm craft with cold and emotionless precision. The command ship reorganizes the destroyed escort ships, intent on using their raw material to fabricate new ships.

• Shimone's body was stiff for most of the conversation. His nervous nature and memories of his time in the Digital World, even if it was short, made his entire body feel stiff. But...Inqui's motherly presence and her calming touch soon made him calm down. His shoulders got less locked in place, his neck stopped being so stiff, and his hands untightened themselves, as he simply allowed to be hugged by Inqui, his head resting against her shoulder, as his eyes became half-open, as he just listened to her. There was just...Tiredness in his being. He was looking so hard for guidance. So hard for the answers he was looking for. And while Inqui said things that weren't what he was looking for at first, her words about memories and care slowly got into his mind with her calming words and aura.

People your cherish...Memories...

Shimone's grip onto Inqui got ever so slightly tighter. The wind was blowing today. And Shimone did his best not to cry.

He was scared. He was so scared. He was so scared of meeting someone he cares about, only for time to pass so quickly to him because of his heritage, and when he comes back, they're an older person, or worse yet, dead. Gone. He was so scared of going out onto the world and meeting these people. Of trying to create something for them, but not being able to while his parents can. He was so tired and scared. But even so...These things...These memories, if he cried over them, are they worth keeping? Are things that hurt you worth remembering? Does it matter if you have power or not to create things? Do you need power to do these things?

...Does he even need courage? Or does he need something like love? Or...Both?

Courage to meet these people and not be afraid of losing them...And love to remember and cherish their memories.

Shimone's mind flew, he remembered certain words a small yellow dinosaur told him. I'll be your friend, even if nobody is.

Something wet fell on Inqui's lap. When she was to look, she would saw Shimone with his teeth gritting against one another, his eyes shining as tears fell freely, and small sobs trying to be held back came out freely. All those memories, all those doubts about himself. His loneliness. His lack of powers. His fears. His cowardice. They all, for a single moment, seemed to evaporate as Shimone Rey remembered those simple words told to him. Soon, other memories of the strangers he had met in the Digital World came to mind.

They were such kind words. Why?

Why did he receive them? Were they just trying to be nice? Maybe, but even then...They all felt so honest. Even if they didn't understand him...Would they like to do so? And Agumon...Why did he care so much? About him? They never met before, and yet, the small child dinosaur believed in him. He cared for him. He considered him...His partner.

Can he really turn his back on people like that? Because of his insecurities? Because he might lose them?

He...He...

"U-Uuuu..." A small cry came from Shimone as he buried his face onto Inqui, trying his best not to cry loudly. He doesn't want to lose people like that. He is still afraid of getting attached, and them dying. But what Inqui said was true. He wanted to at least know those people. He wanted to know Agumon. Jack. Nursery Rhyme. Jeanne. Voyager. Paul. All of them. Even if he would never see them after some point, even if they disappeared from his life, he doesn't want to let them go. He wants to pursue that vague something. Those vague memories that might be formed. He was still scared, he could feel his legs shaking, and his brain telling him it was a bad idea, but...

It was by a small percentage. A mere 1%, but it was still there. A wish. A will.

I want to go back to the Digital World...I want to see them again...!

"M-Mommy...I-I..." Shimone sniffed, cleaning his face, his hands trembling, as he shook his head. "T-Thank you...I...I..." 'I realized something? I need some time?' It was both, really. But...It was so hard to say it. His emotions were so wild. "I...I need some time...I wanna take a nap...T-To think...I'm sorry for crying..." Looking up at her face, a forced, yet at the same time genuine smile appeared on his face, his shark-like teeth sticking together to form a bright, yet still emotional grin.

And I'm sorry if I ever make you worried again.

Inqui smiled as she hugged Shimone deeply one more time.

"I. understand. my. son. sweet. dreams. Shimone"

Inqui then went out to the door, but before she left, she looked back at her son one more time and made a serene smile as she nodded. What did that smile mean? Did she know what happened? Or was it a simple goodbye, one to give her blessings and hope to her child?

Shimone didn't know, but for Inqui, it was because in her heart, Shimone was going through his own journey, and as her mother and as the First Hero of Ocaeril, she wished him the best of luck.

Prologue : Traxel, The Reawakening

"Heave, lads, heave! Those assault rifles and fish flakes won't move themselves!" A Penguin General spoke, or otherwise known as General Guin, spoke as a group of penguins were moving various destructive materials back over to storage, when the frozen continent shook suddenly, revealing what could only be described as an unbelievable discovery. Encased within the walls of an icy prison, was a hybrid of a Dingo, an Australian predator, and a Crocodile. A Dingodile, in that sense.

"Sir...what IS that???" A penguin trilled in its own penguinese language, clearly startled by the find.

"I...have no idea." General Guin replied back, a fin on the tomb. "Well, whatever it is, its clearly not of ordinary make."

"Wait...you don't mean..?"

"I do. Cardicarious...seems you left one last work before you disappeared on us…" General Guin sighed sadly, as he remembered fondly of the name of the

republic's creator. "Right. Everyone, grab torches. We're getting him out of there!"

Cheers resounded as the flamethrowers began to melt the ice, and before long, the entity was thawed away from its sealed confinement.

"Pulse?" General Guin asked, as a medic rushed over, flippers on a large medical bag.

"Working on…*gacks as his throat is grabbed*" The medic replied, only to have his neck choked hard by the claws of the presumed unconscious being.

It was then the eyes snapped open, and boy were they yellow. Standing upright once more, weapon in tow, the monster growled low at the startled, helpless medic.

"Where. Am. I." The creature spoke, clearly displaying intelligence, if currently angry.

"You're in the Great Penguin Republic! Now I order you to put him down!" General Guin said, shaking a little in his voice.

Grunting at this, he drops the bird. "Penguins, eh? Buncha' flightless flaws if you ask me. Cardicarious certainly made things interesting…"

The General couldn't tell if it was an insult or something else, but certainly he wasn't going to take this lying down. "And who, in the great republic, are YOU?"

"Oh, right... Ol' Cardy never got the dinkum to mention me. I am the one being he tossed away, the one he scrapped. I am the vengeance, the carnage, the conqueror. I am your End. I am...TRAXEL!!!" Traxel replied, a blast shooting out to the heavens above as a purple beam came from his unique weapon, shuddering the populace. "I am the God of Dingodiles! I burn what I sow. I make only to destroy! I do as I see fit! And what I see fit...is to end Cardy's life!"

The General sweated furiously. A hybrid was one thing, but a god of a hybrid species? Clearly deranged this one was. "Um...Cardicarious...is gone. Like, disappeared into another place or something."

This perked Traxel's ears up a bit. "Crikey! Someone else gave him the utter boot fore' I did? I'm feeling bongas mate! So much in fact...I'll spare you all here and now. Now off to find that bloody hall or whatevers to begin my reign! Hahahaha!!!"

With a maniacal laugh, Traxel left the shuddering penguins in horror as they only could witness a terrifying revelation: Things were about to go south.​

Last edited:
Dani nodded as she slowly digested the info in her head, yeah that actually made sense and she voiced her thoughts out loud.

"Yeah that actually made sense, well as much sense as this world can have I guess" she idly wondered how would her younger self react to the world outside her village, probably would've still wanted to go out, she never really changed honestly, she just matured and grew up.

She smiled, maybe this is why ma'am was able to go in some many cool places and meet so many interesting people, even gods if she could believe herself, the world was nice, something to keep exploring and to embrace all its weird oddities, even the ones that you know, drive her mad.

"So anyway, I guess some questions, I don't like boring myself with many questions so I'll make it quick I promise, besides I'm just here to make sure the basics are ensured, mostly on the safety and CHSCS (Camelot Health and Safety Compliance Standards) side of things, which suffice to say props!

So I guess I'll just ask the straight questions if you don't mind, so who's Dementia exactly? Where did you guys come from? I know Equestria, but like, I don't remember that land in any of the maps ma'am taught to me, and Camelot traveled to a lot of places, even the penguin place down south, although they didn't like trading, so where exactly is Equestria? Can you tell me more about the ponies? How did you guys establish so many cafes everywhere? And finally, I guess, any stuff you can tell me about else?

I know this is a lot of questions, but I don't like to dally on if you don't mind, I think Tanya would want my report soon so she'd meet you guys personally"
George hummed as Dani asked her questions, his gaze going distant as he thought about how to answer.

"Hmmmm, well the easiest question to answer is the first you asked. Dementia, the Spirit of Corruption, or Cosmic Janitor as the few who remember him nowadays are likely to recall him by. He's an interesting sort, unique like most of the gods, with his deal being that he desires change to occur. While this is usually in the form of chaotic influence, he can and will encourage orderly change, so long as the status quo is unbalanced. Rather mischievous and cunning, he tends to plan many things in advance, some ideas and plans never reaching the light of day, for he never needs to use them. According to legend he is also the one who gave mortals the ability to defy the gods if we so choose to, but the magnitude of such a gift broke his mind for over a thousand years, and only recently has he returned to take his proper place among his fellow peers in the pantheon."

At least, that was the story being preached to the masses currently. It was less concerning or confusing then what actually happened, so that was what everyone but the highest officials were told. Not that Dani or Tanya would know that currently, so the story would check out. For now, at least.

"Dementia's latest achievement in regards to altering the status quo is the ponies and these Cafes. During his absence Dementia created many things, decorating his world with glorious creations and hideous abominations. One of the first things he created, however, was the first pony. From a bowl of candy, a mound of flesh packed together with dirt, and an hourglass full of content souls, he used his powers to give form to his daughter, Faust Solaris, Alicorn Queen and Mother of Ponykind. From there they formed several more ponies, and together as father and daughter created the land of Equestria.

To answer your question as to where Equestria is, would I be correct to assume you are aware of the smaller planets each god is owner of? Their own personal domains where they are complete rulers, choosing what goes or stays as they see fit. That is were the ponies come from, Dementia's home, his own world. They travel to Ocaeril via portals between the worlds, which is also where how we get all of our produce, and why we can afford lower prices then anyone else can. As for Ponykind, well...."

"Dont worry boss, I can answer that." The mare at the counter chimed in helpfully, causing George to nod.

"Thank you Honey Coat, that would be most helpful." He told her, and she nodded back before turning to Dani.

"Now, to explain about ponies, something you must understand is that we're naturally more curious than most sentient races, as well as more...touchy feely and all that. It's rather comman for the average pony to be more cuddly then the average member of almost any other sentient race on Ocaeril. There are exceptions, but the general rule is that ponies speak through touch. We're also a rather social race, thus the cafes and such. We really like talking with others and learning new things and meeting new people, and as soon as Dementia told us that it was time to take the first step towards integration with Ocaeril civilization, well, what were we to do but happily follow?" She chuckled, shaking her head as she grinned broadly. "And so here we are, a race that from the human eye seems to be way to intrusive, way too curious, and way, way too touchy for our own good."

George chuckled as the mare explained, only half listening as he turned to look at the rest of the cafe lobby. He eyed many of the customers, his gaze narrowing on a few he could recognize from a briefing not to long ago, but passing over them without comment all the same. When the clerk finished her explaination, he turned back to Dani and gave her a large grin.

"As for how we spread so fast? Well, the Whole Heart, Dementia's religion, is an extensive is small group, and one of the few that have managed to keep contact between western and eastern continents. Our god simply spread the word that it was time to go to work, and we followed his command and opened up cafes in every major city across the world, and then a few more. While not all have been successful, many are currently booming locations of culture and wealth at the moment."

After finishing his explainations George paused in thought for a while, then shook his head. "I do believe that is all, Miss Dani. I cant think of any other information to add off the top of my head, except that as leader of Camelot Miss Tanya gets half off all prices in any cafe she visits. Of course, if she ever develops more questions, she is free to send you again or even come herself. My office is always open to either of you fine ladies." He gave Dani a polite bow.

Last edited:
Arceus Action 1-3

With the emergence of Pokérus and these fusion beasts, Arceus has decided to try and stop it’s emergence in the first place. A Celebi was sent with a message back in time to just before the Meteoroid arrived and relayed this message to the past Rayquaza. With preknowledge of the incoming asteroid the past Rayquaza took action.

The moment it arrived into the atmosphere he unleashed his Hyper Beam towards it. The apparent laser streaked across the sky and collided with the asteroid. However unlike he wanted the Asteroid didn’t just disintegrate, instead it was shattered into two pieces. The timeline continued as norma to create Pokérus and the Fusion Beasts anyway. However as a byproduct of this intervention the second piece contained a virus that violently mutated as it was exposed to Rayquaza’s godly power.

The mutated virus formed a creature that was silicon based, it held a crystal in what would become it’s chest that acted a sort of brain, and all around this crystal the “flesh” was created that held really no biological systems. It had no nervous system, internal organs, or even blood. This being would lay dormant until the present where Arceus’ sent the Celebi back in time with the message.

——————-
Arceus realizing the idea of an old ancient trans continental civilization could be useful decides to play along. He uses his power to create a city underwater known as Samiya. He makes it so that it appears to fit the style of other ancient ruins like the ones containing Regigigas and also makes it appear on the same level as old as the ruins. The Sea Temple is constantly moving locations due to the current of the world and in fact has multiple other unique things. For one there is cloaking mechanism around the entirety of Samiya, which in effect allows it to blend in with the surrounding water and therefore go unnoticed. However, this cloaking ability is negated on the night of a lunar eclipse. Secondly there is a powerful energy field surrounding the city that prevents the water from entering the confines of the city.

Lastly he creates a powerful artifact that powers the Sea Temple and all of it’s effects, being called the Sea Crown. The Sea Crown is a legendary artifact located deep within the Sea Temple and is the key to controlling the Sea Temple. The Sea Crown is situated into the base of the Sea Temple, and consists of a multitude of crystals embedded into a fountain-like object. This fountain is immersed in a veil of rainbow coloured water, which is contained within an unusual looking device in the ceiling. The Crystals contain immense power, in particular one use is the ability to grant individuals who are kind-hearted with characteristics similar to that of Water Pokémon for a short amount of time, in which the individual in question is able to breathe freely underwater and even travel throughout the water at incredible speeds.

———
Finally Arceus is going to create a new mythical species (two actually) known as Manaphy. Manaphy is a small, blue, aquatic Pokémon. It has stubby feet and club-like arms that are longer than its body and a red gem on its chest with yellow dot below the gem. Manaphy has an onion-shaped head with a pair of long blue antennae, which have small spheres on the end. Manaphy's irises are dark blue, although the outermost portions of its eyes are yellow, with two eyelashes on each eye and yellow dots on the tips. Eighty percent of Manaphy's body is made of water and is highly susceptible to its environment. One of these reactions is that when Manaphy reproduces in an ocean that's warmer than those that they are native to, the child will be a Phione as opposed to another Manaphy. One thing of note about Manaphy is that they are inherently connected to the Sea Temple and Sea Crown. They live within the confines of the city and even breed there. In fact they always know from birth where the temple is and will be so they can always return home.

• __ivan_the_terrible_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_dannoura_yuuki__2aa6aefb56530578a5026a470f02beb1.jpg

a5f1785c68209e9f48133fde8875d41d.jpg

Within the Eastern Hemisphere, Kydaran the Lighting Gouger, Tzar of Huskrria received a Vision beheld in the Heaven's full of Azyr, cracking ethereal eldritch lightning. Like his Patron God, Juk-Shabb, full of elemental fury that communicated intent and the future as it flowed backwardly unbound from the Aethyr. To interpret the meaning of such is a complex task, for the future was buried within the Cosmos, and so with the Palance, a 'Tamed' Dungeon an Observatory was made. The Signs pointed toward the Far South, but not far enough to the Republic....the Jade Empire. From whom he adopted, they were a fine devote Champion of the Tzar and ender of rebellious aspiring warriors that sought to undermine him.

Thus on the Night of the Black Moon, the Howling Black Wind, and Blizzards at their strongest, they journeyed to the Jade Empire. To meet with the Empress of the Jade Empire, her blood pure and blessed by the Kami, thereupon the passing of Night and the meeting Day was Ulgu at its height, for the dewy mist distorted all that passed through it. The Empress herself was a cruel beauty whose supple flesh and brilliant dress distracted only to capitalize the offenders, but thankfully the Tzar had long since passed the point of mortal desires, and her garb was not the strangest of the Witches of the North. There they talked the Hulking Tzar full of bristling inhumane might, and the Empress showing esoteric insights that baffled even the greatest Scholars of the day. A pact was made, under the dying Moon, and blessed by the Messanger of the Old Gods and Kami alike, they were to make a Federation, an alliance of the Eastern powers that would last past their demise.

1601762096795.png

GM POST #12

• @Revan4221 | @BlackCat-055 | @Scrump_Diddle | @Stikes | @KolastoRPN | @The Void Ever Watching | @Selee-01 | @Churl | @Barbas | @Lolface390 | @Celestial Speck | @CutieBoop | @Gravitys Momentum | @Just_a_loneley_pilgrim | Puppernickel Puppernickel | Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel

GM UPDATE

1601780985561.png

Meanwhile, somewhere in Titania, a man sat down among a panel of speakers, sat at a desk before a sizeable crowd. Despite his advanced age, the sixty-something year old looked as if he was only a little over thirty. Good skin, his mother always said, but he was never believe this lie, for today he had come to speak at the first annual Alien Abductee and Transmundanist Convention. Needless to say, he was anxious, acidic blood was pumping through his veins as he scanned the crowd. There were a lot more people here than he expected, largely due to the fact that the subject of aliens is a rather touchy one in Titania, not many were willing to discuss them, even with ones such as Silva playing such a role in titania's history. This was for a number of reasons, namely, saying that you have been abducted by attractive women and probed, in the face of Titania's monolithic culture of overall macho-ness, generally hurts credibility. But not any more, with the unveiling of the fleet and declassification of the now-neutralized Siren threat, many could now open up about their experiences.

"Greetings, my fellow Titanians. Today we come together not to have our claims debunked or be ridiculed by skeptics, but to share our experiences, and help us remember, for as we all know, we didn't choose this! We were chosen!"

The crowd applauded, it seemed everyone was taking this seriously.

"And so, on the first day, of the first annual Convention, we have brought in a series of authors from across the world, to share a brief account of their experiences, and offer signed copies of their newest books that will be available at the desk shortly. So, without further ado, bring in our first guest speaker, Lt. Commander Hastings of the Spartycan Armada, give him a hand will you?"

Andyrecas:

An an elderly man in a military uniform stepped up from the front row, the crowd cheering as he slowly took his seat with the organizers, setting down a walking stick and tapping the microphone.

"It's a pleasure to be back in Titania, thank you for having me. *Ahem*, as you know, I'm a retired officer in the Spartycan Aerial Navy, honorably discharged, and currently working as a researcher in UFO phenomenon. I've been called a lot of things, a cook, a drunk, a wacknut lunatic, but I am proud to be here now. Before I shamelessly ask you to buy my newest book, I will first share my story. I was first recruited following the formation of the branch, forty years ago. I served on the exploratory fleet, first to map out the whole world, at that. Thanks to the work we did you'll be hard pressed to find anywhere 'xept the penguin lands marked 'oca incognita', but I'm not here about this. Thirty years ago, while charting the azranian outer islands, I was on shore leave when, inexplicably, I blacked out, bright lights descended from the sky and the next thing I knew, I awakened in a white room, strange, metallic forms levitated around me, seeming to carry me afloat into a ship, not much unlike my own carrier. Next thing I knew, I awakened on my vessel, my CO suspected I had gotten drunk and passed out, apparently, they found me lying naked in the desert, and some natives had carried me back into the ship, but I know what happened, I was taken aboard an alien spacecraft and subjected to all manner of torment. I underwent deep regression using substances acquired on an expedition to the isle of plunts, and uncovered the truth, all outlined in my book, "Taken by the Floaters"."

The crowd applauded, and so did the organizers, one among them being a beeheyem, who seemed not to understand the implications of this old man's story.

Arceus:

"I'll be available for signings after the meeting, but I'm out of time now it seems."

"Indeed, next up zoologist Juniper Oakland, who shares her experiences studying rare Manaphies in the nearby waters, and his discovery of ancient ruins. Give her a hand!"

The zoologist takes a seat, tapping the mic and addressing the crowd.

"Thank you everyone, I'm sure many of you have read "Lost City of the Water Fairies", but for those who haven't, I will give a brief summary for anyone who wants to pick it up afterwards. For those of you who don't know me, I gained recognition in my field after writing a comprehensive study on Deoxys, a multiviral, rather than multicellular entity thought to originate from one of the other planets by my team, likely having arrived in a more primitive form and evolved after exposure to our world. I proved this despite the constant opposition from skeptics, and for that I was present upon a zoological voyage to catalogue the migration patterns of the rare Manaphy species of water-sprite, perculiar in that it never seems to migrate along the same path each year. As we knew, they must do this to spawn, as breeding prior to migration only produces infertile Phione, but we never knew where they were going. Our vessel did, however, stumble completely by accident through a kind of magical barrier, wherein we discovered the truth. A wandering island, not unlike the source of Devil Fruits whose movements have been charted over the last centuries, but unlike that case, it was topped with a massive, ancient structure reminiscent of the Alphic architecture that dots the globe. The vast majority of the structure was underwater, and despite photographic evidence proving it as a reality, we have been unable to find it again. Until we do and get some actual archeologists inside, we won't be finding out what the ancients left for us any time soon."

Dementia:

"I will be available for book signings after the seminar, but now it looks like my time is up."

"Correct, and a wonderful presentation, Miss Juniper, next is Mr. Time... turner? What kind of name is-"

With her name having been called, a brown stallion trotted up onto the stage, an hourglass symbol visible on his flank. Turner was the owner and proprieter of one of the few Caffcuddles businesses remaining in operation in Titania, having struggled to maintain the business after various claims that his other locations were hosting gang activity (true) and that coffee was corrupting public morals, a more dubious claim, but given its alternative name, "The Corruptor's Tea", it was difficult to refute. Given his background, he had been invited to speak at the event, though, having known he would be brought into a room full of UFO nuts, he probably would have turned the purchase of the meeting down. Regardless, he was here, and, unable to sit, awkwardly laid down at the foot of the table, holding a microphone in between his hooves.

"Hello there, it is wonderful to meet all-"

"Sir Turner, I would first like to say, contact by your people was quite possibly the most unprecedented and world-changing event before disclosure from our government, at last, that sirens do exist. I simply have a few questions, how and why did you do it, in a scientific or magical sense, and, I will ask something less commonly thought of, it is known among transmundanists that, prior to your arrival, a number of cryptic letters arrived on the desks of many world leaders, and were kept secret from the public in most cases. Their contents have since been discovered, but if you know how and why they were sent, please explain."

"Well..."

Crap, he wanted a whole history lesson. At the very least, Turner was never one to disappoint.

"Well, we are from the planet Dementia, your people long knew it as just a light in the sky, however it is in fact a world much like this one, well, in superficial ways. The weather does not change on its own save for in a few places, we must manually shift the seasons, and like you we share our world with many other species. We learned a way to create a portal from here to another world purely by magic, and as we've long known we orbited another world beyond the spheres, we thought to come here first. There really isn't much else to it... As for the letters, I've never heard of them, I'm sure they were just an afterthought. A way of announcing our arrival I guess."

"And... I must ask, why the coffee shop?"

"What? It's just a coffee shop."

"Come on, what's the secret agenda"

"What agenda? We just want to sell drinks."

"Not just any drink, why travel between the spheres to sell us the devil's brew anyway? Not even trying to antagonize, here."

"We did not know there was such a stigma against coffee in much of this world, on our world it is quite a popular beverage, though I personally prefer tea."

"Why is that, hmm?"

"Well, I-"

"And why have we found, through independent and widely suppressed studies of your supply that many contain highly addic-"

Standard protocol kicked into gear, time sped up rapidly, at least from his perspective, and Turner simply stepped off the stage, neatly setting down the microphone and resetting the chairs that had been pushed out of the way. His ability to do this was... unique, but made him ideal as a representative should anyone turn up the heat a bit too much. He knew of no other Xelor user in the world, though others did exist. As he reached the exit, and brought himself back to an ordinary timeframe. in the nanosecond that passed, the organizer blinked.

"Where'd he go!? There was a pony! Right there! Was he even there at all? What was I just talking about?"

A member of the audience speaks up, seeming quite dazed as well.

"I think you were... introducing the next speaker?"

"Ah! Yes!"

Diddly:

He rifles through some papers, Time Turner's name having been crossed out during the anomaly, and selects the next one on the list.

"Our next speaker, a young man by the name of 'Daeddal', formerly just Derek, claims to have undergone a religious transformation following an encounter with beings from another world, he is considered an enlightened guru in the new religious movement of Diddlydonism, give him a hand folks."

The crowd cheered as a man in black and white robes took a seat, taking the microphone.

"Thank you for having me, may I?"

He extends his hand to the host of the convention, as if to shake it, and when his gesture is returned, the older man lurches back in pain. A hand buzzer had been concealed in the guest speaker's palm.

"Hah, never gets old, now, you wanted to hear my story? Well, where to begin? The beginning of course! I once lived on a small island, right off the coast of the Foglands, barely deserved a name it was so remote, but it was there that I first partook in the festivals that swept across the world only a short while ago, the Great Revelry as it came to be known. In the years that followed that time of revelry I became a priest of my order, don't start throwing anything though, I'm not here to sow seeds of diddle in you bunch of dragon-fucking halfwits, Only to relay what I have detailed much more explicitely in my book, 'To Diddle your Sisters, from the Stars'."

That pause between sisters and from the stars was most certainly not included in the title of the book, but nonetheless the priest giggled to himself along with the crowd as the double-entendre rippled across the auditorium.

"I must open by saying I am not one to shy away from dangerous evangelism. I have traveled to the deepest jungles of the west to preach to wayward elven folk, who, having abandoned a fallen system needed new means of seeking pleasure. I have shown the great dances of my people to giants and dragons, and so, on one fateful night when I was brought aboard the vessel of the star-sisters, sirens as you call them, I was probed, but I was not afraid, for in the white room they held me in, I danced, I danced until they did as well, and it was through my faith that I convinced the star-sisters not to erase my memory, but to return to this world and continue my work. From my experience I know much of them, their culture and history. They have been, historically, a fun-loving and peaceful people, they are not here to conquer as many think, but to enlighten. They seek to bring an end to war, to spread joy and friendship, and so my congregation has been amassing a fund to construct an alien embassy, to welcome them, and to host a great festival when they arrive, as The Foundation does across the world. Donations will be accepted after the conference, along with book-signings!"

The priest steps down, and the crowd applauds once more, as the chief of the board speaks again.

"Remember! All of our guest speakers will be available for book signings at the end of the conference, bring your own copy or purchase one at the desk!"

Ickol:

"Our next guest speaker will be one Baekya Chin, known for his writings pertaining to anarcho-communism, and pioneer in the controversial field of portal alchemy. He's come here promoting his book, 'Reflecting upon the Twixt, portals, mirrors, and monsters', wherein he details encounters with otherworldly beings during his time in the third Anarcho-Communist autonomous zone founded within the Jade Empire. Please give him a warm welcome!"

The crowd applauds, as a Jade Imperial man takes his seat. Western Common was not his first language, so an interpreter was present, though, he wouldn't be needed, as Baekya had fortuately rehearsed.

*Ahem*, "Thank you, thank you, I am happy to come here, to share my experiences. A little background first. I, along with the standing council in my village were among the first in the East to adopt Anarcho-Communism, based on the works of Lireaco Yer. Though our commune was eventually forced to disband, it's relative freedoms enabled me to experiment freely with ender pearls, which are outlawed in much of the empire. It was through my experimentation I found out I could convert a mirror into a portal, which acted as a link between this world and a reflection of it, a 'dark world' if you will, opposite of ours and which reflects ours, but physically existing parallel to our own world, not separated by any true distance. I outline in my book how the beings in this world parallel reports of "Abberation-type" alien abductions, and possible interdimensional explanations for these events. Unfortunately, it was the fact that these portals go both ways that led to the downfall of our commune. An imposter infiltrated the group and tore it apart from within, all this is detailed in my second book, "Among Us.", which I will be signing tonight."

Inqui:

"Well, thank you for sharing, now, I'm sure you will all be happy to welcome our next speaker, renowned suboccaean explorer, Edward Lytton, please give him a warm welcome!"

The crowd applauds again, this time accompanied by laughter, as the author arrives dressed in a hard hat, overalls and carries spelunking gear. His facial features gave him away as Titanian, though renowned more for his expeditions in remote regions of the west, getting to which was quite a feat by the standards of the Titanian citizenry, airships were, after all, quite slow.

"Thank you, thank you, I'd like to open with a question, what brought you all here? Was it aliens? monsters that looked like aliens? Regardless, an encounter with the unknown brought you here, as it did me. For, though the mainstream scientific community rejects my work as reckless, unscientific and borderline criminal, I outline it for the public to decide in my book, "The Coming Race", detailing a number of ancient, advanced civilizations dwelling beneath the west, along with those beneath our very feet! A synopsis of my tale, I entered into the great underdark through an extinct volcano on the shores of the Biome, entering into an advanced civilization calling themselves the First Light. They were wary of me at first, but I managed to learn much about them, namely their current state of affairs. They have long been in conflict with a race of metallic insects, matching descriptions of the "Scyther Aliens" as they have come to be known. The Vril suspect them a biomantic experiment conducted upon a population of Scizzor, in order to create superior fighting-beasts. Given its proximity under Camelot, I explain in my book reasons for suspecting the origins of "Super Soldier" rumors regarding that nation. I outline everything about the "Daegers", as the Vril call them in my book as well."

"Amazing! I must ask though, as your book does not specify their identity, with whom did you make the journey? It is mentioned on numerous occasions that you payed a group of mercenaries to travel alongside you, but you never name them or the organization they represented, why is that?"

"Well, we must preserve some professional secrets must we? All I'll say is that they were a group of opportunistic entreprenuers at the time, they funded my expedition assuming I might uncover treasure or reverse-engineerable technology. Can't say more, sadly, I was made to sign a non-disclosure agreement at the time due to opposition from a secretive organization, beastmasters I believe, likely some spearian agency given how well trained their monsters seemed to be. I swear, the sight of a vicious anaconda wrapping around your leg is not tempered by a fedora, no matter how fine."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Oh, it's nothing, my associates disbanded long ago anyway after that dragon incident, you can get going."

Ocaeril:

"...Thank you for that, next on our agenda, we have brought in a former journalist from the Biome, whose work has been largely unreported, due to apparent contradictions of the twin doctrines of the biome, please give him a hand folks!"

The crowd applauded, then stopped, as a man with tentacle for an arm steps into the room. He was used to this though, in foreign lands.

"Thanks for the warm welcome, titania."

Most of the audience couldn't help but giggle

"I will say first, this was not given to me by any aliens, rather it was just a... utilitarian improvement."

He flips around the microphone, tosses it into the air, pulls up his seat and then catches it, all using the same tendril.

"I would first like to say, I came to this convention for alien-abductees not necessarily because I am one, but rather, because my own nation suppresses the truth that I sought to present. You see, for the longest time, official sources have often disputed the claims of those who experience traumatic alien abductions as victims of Cenobites, who for whatever reason, had their memories altered and were released following periods of torture. I, as an investigative journalist of the Biome, sought to understand the Cenobites in ways previous scholars never had, by venturing into the heart of their territory. What I found is detailed in more length in my memoir, but in short, I ventured into the jungle, in search of cenobite settlements alongside a number of bioengineered bodyguards. My hope was that I would locate Sodom, the last city of the cenobites, but upon reaching the area we suspected it to be, we found only an empty, organically-grown husk, stripped of anything useful. Suspecting raiders had done away with them, we decided to leave, eventually getting lost in the jungle, and inadvertantly locating what we later discovered to be a sort of reconstruction of cenobite society. You see, unbeknownst to the outside world, these creatures, long thought to abduct people from across the world in unseen piratical raids have been, for the last several centuries, existing in utter squallor, due to a curse they blamed for their need to raid. Allegedly, due to displeasing a god many hundreds of years ago, they were cursed not only with an addiction to extreme sensation, but an inability to feel, and so they were forced to seek out 'donors'."

He does airquotes, with his tentacle

"Apparently, some time years ago, this curse was broken, leading to mass cultural upheaval within the cenobites, and abandonment of their previous ways, along with a near-total eradication of the ruling class. I describe their current situation in my book, but they have taken up living in immense tree-cities, grown from the ground-up not unlike the Zonots. They remain as hedonistic as one would expect, and yet, having adopted the Foundation, they are almost completely non-violent. Of course, portraying cenobites in any favorable light is not very accepted in my country due to our history, and so my work has been largely ignored. However! What must be taken from this, since the fall of the cenobite order, no new slaves have been taken by that regime, calling into question countless formal dismissals by so-called debunkers regarding the phenomenon of alien abduction!"

Thunderous applause followed, as he was escorted off the stage.

Oen:

"Next to be speaking today, one of the greatest scientists of our time, Sir Robert Lazar, famed worker on the siren project and contributor to its eventual disclosure, give him a hand!"

The crowd applauded furiously for this one, as, to be honest, this was the guy they were all here for. Famed researcher on the project to integrate Siren machinery into the Titanian air force, and later into the civilian sector following disclosure, something he had no small hand in.

"Well, good to be here, I didn't write another book, but signed copies of my memoir will be available for purchase afterwards. So, what exactly would you like to ask me, anyway?"

"Well, you've been to expos such as this one many times before, we've all heard about how you got into the program, and what eventually lead you to working toward disclosure, but the actual technical aspects of your work have gone quite underappreciated. Is there anything you would like to say about

"Well, let's start from the beginning, During my time at Site S-4, I was one of the many scientists tasked with examining the siren technology. I admittedly glamorized the work in my memoir, in fact I seriously embellished, we were effectively just tinkering with whatever working parts we found the the wreckage and trying to piece together working technology from what was left over. Anyone whose worked with some of my inventions can attest to how alien it all is. Their weapons are essentially like the horns of ponies, giant crystal pylons that direct the winds into energy beams, but that and the antigravity was the easy part, for antigrav we realized we just had to keep the crystals vibrating fast enough and they would generate a sort of cushion an airship can just float on top of. Generating vibration has always been the main issue with working with siren technology, as it takes a lot of power to produce a working field, but too much and you will shatter the crystal, which is generally irreplaceable. When it came to airships we eventually just had to make it so the whole outer hull vibrates, while lined with a layer of the gems from the ship. This requires they be made of somewhat fragile materials of course, to support the encrusting. To remedy that, the military models incorporated a system we discovered in some of the siren ships, a sort of repulsive field on the hull that makes them nearly indestructable. I'm no longer working on the project since disclosure, but when I left, we were close to cracking personal powered armor based on what the sirens apparently wore. Without any live Sirens though, power has always been a challenge, even with the nobles saying Eva herself was watching over us as we worked. Siren technology was originally designed to be used by sirens, who can practically grow the stuff out of their bodies. Juryrigging any compatible power source to their computers has proven impossible, deciphering their language has also been all but impossible. With siren sightings at an all time low, I am not hopeful. However, there is always the chance we may discover an alternative method of harnessing siren computational technology. The King's current campaigns in the hedgehog islands may bring us something we can use, even, to say nothing of the other new islands we have made landfall on. Either way, I'll be signing copies of my memoir for your patented antigravity bookshelf shortly, so, if that is all?"

"Oh, yes, just one more thing, regarding the recent association between our kingdom and the Order of the Watch, and the king's instinct to seek them out on merit of a vision. Being a man of your position, can you confirm the existence of the various worlds the order claims to be aware of?"

"Unfortunately not, I am not a particularly religious man ever since I dissected a Siren and realized no sensible god could make such a thing. Though, I would bet on a good eighty percent."

"Well, thank you for coming here today, but you're a busy man, so I suppose we'll bring in our next author, an explorer who ventured across the central sea and author of "Sea Legs", detailing his trip to the Triulian archipelago"

Tiamat:

A man rolled up to the stage. He was in a wheelchair, but not for the reason one generally ends up in one. He was nude from the waste down, and his legs were covered in scales. Giant, frog-like webbed feet were present, and his hands possessed extensive webbing as well. No one was particularly surprised, he was widely known as the "Titanian Frogman" following his participation in a Triulian ritual that altered his physiology greatly.

"Welcome, care to introduce yourself?"

"Of course! My name is- [The frogman produces a loud, gutteral croak]"

"Umm, can you say that again?"

"Certainly, [He repeats the same croak.] "

"Is that... really your name?"

"Why, of course? Why wouldn't it... Hah, just kidding with you all, Lionel Crabb, author of Sea Legs and underwater explorer."

"Excellent! I'm sure you are aware you have been invited here to discuss your experience with ancient, previously undiscovered undersea ruins, but first, would you like to explain how you ended up like... this?"

"Of course, I get asked that a lot. I detail it in my book but for those who have not yet read it, the first destination of my airship's expedition was a remote chain of islands in the west, inhabited by a quaint sort of fish-like men, calling themselves the Triton. A few things to note about that part of the world, three dragons guard the islands and are objects of reverence from the Triton. One of these dragons attends to their princess or queen at any given time, another seems to select a man of particular valor each age and act as his guardian. The third however, a sort of thunder-dragon, is said never to leave its roost at the castle, where it watches over an egg of sorts, said by the locals to be cursed. Regardless of all this, in my inquiries of their sorcerers looking for any means by which to improve mobility underwater, I was taken to a sacred cove of sorts where, presumably by biomancy of some kind, their priests altered me into this shape. Now, regardless of how I may have strangled a cleric with my bare, webbed hands at the time in a fit, I was made able to go on a series of successful dives that would never have been possible without the modifications. One of my greatest discoveries by far would what my associates have come to call the 'Ancient Sky Fortress', clever name I know, but, off the coast of azran, these massive ruins appear to have been once part of a massive airship, possibly of alien construction, but unlike anything we have seen of from Sirens before. Parts of it were returned to the Titanian national museum for study, but much of the ruins were destroyed beyond repair, not necessarily by time or the sea either, much of what we found intact was remarkably undamaged by such, but it appeared that much of the fortress had been utterly destroyed by some kind of energy weapon."

"Fascinating, is there anything else you would like to say before I bring in our final speaker?"

"Well, I-"

He croaked.

"That's gonna look funny on the transcript", he muttered to himself, as he wheeled himself off the stage.

The Writhing Cosmos Master:

"Alright, now for our final speaker, former inquisitor Guroch Sorenson, discussing his experiences working in intelligence. As he has clarified in his memoir, all materials discussed have been officially declassified. Please welcome him on stage!"

A resounding boo echoes through the auditorium. No one wanted to see the inquisition spook. To his credit, he actually did show up onto the stage.

"Well, thanks for the warm welcome!"

No one laughed

"Okay I'll keep this brief. In my book, I detail my experiences working in the classified Siren program, as well as using their technology, now outdated, to intercept communications between the other Eastern powers as they continued to mount hostilities. I was among the team that discovered the mysterious "Kruschtya Equation" seemingly being harnessed by our enemies, baring unknown connections to extradimensional beings, and connected the iconography of the federation to that of a number of cultic organizations in the west that have seemingly sprung up in the past decades, possibly as a federation plot. I detail my studies on these beings in question in my book, but to put it shortly, we suspect a race of extradimensional, magical forces to be responsible in large part for the formation of the federation, and we can't exactly yet tell if they are alien, daemonic, or somewhere in betwee-"

A tomato cuts him short.

"Very well..."

He sighs, and steps off the stage.

"Well, that could have ended better, but I'm sure this is all what you've been waiting for, get out your books for signing, and be sure to check out the minibar!"

Epilogue:

As the various transmundanic authors lined up behind various stalls to begin the book-signings, one of the members of the crowd had been listening even more carefully then the rest. He stayed in his seat for much longer than anyone else, arousing some suspicion as most people had already gotten up. The fact that for the entire seminar he had held his feet up against the chair in front of him was also not that discreet. The organizer noticed him as he stepped down from the stage.

"Well hello sir, you here to get anything particular?"

1601781028139.png

Flagrantly ignoring the no smoking sign, he puts out a cigarette and sighs.

"I suppose you could say that..."

He gets up out of his chair, trudging off out of the seminar, muttering under his breath as he leaves.

"And to think my plans were foiled by these knuckleheads..."

Meanwhile

rVHHJPGBF3P_okSdYhYwwJqpADWft0UNFNKuaxwGcnWKoc5RskVWxzj6U1r66QPxAvlSH-2jQUKemzdP-BB_xStN560i3XA5k-cCwPo5rNl2NN7P7h0Dz6vZJDxRWYlf9-PAtH4a

(This but with twenty thrones and mac tonight Sonic.exe instead of elf lady)

In the blink of an eye, each of the gods materializes once more upon their thrones, the hall looking as pristine as ever with a feast prepared upon the table, though, strangely, instead of the multicolored, flavorless jello-like, substance usually upon the plates, someone appears to have preset the table with all manner of good-tasting, but unhealthy snack food, potato crisps, sweetrolls, donuts and all manner of other such things. The nectar of the gods had additionally been replaced, with imitation vodka it would seem. The source of such tampering with the dinner table would soon be seen, or rather heard, as the clone of Original that Ickol had, some half-century ago, forgotten to properly dispose of.

Along with the seemingly new "Attendent" of the hall, Ickoriginal would be seen within for the first time, dressed in her usual tuxedo and top hat, though to many of the gods this would be the first they see of her having fused with Original, though this may not be the first assumption, as original is already here, in the form of a vestigial clone. Additionally, two new gods are present in the hall, retroactive memories of them present in the rest of the pantheon. One among them, Bastet, a minor goddess and drunken reveler, and the second of the two new gods was some kind of... pig... armadillo... crocodile... dragon... thing... that all of the gods would remember for his destructive and uncontrollable nature. Traxel, this was. As customary, the gods would have their meeting before going to do their work, and of course, nothing would ever go wrong... right...?

Oh yeah! And Gaul was there too! The incarnation of war and destruction itself from across the cosmos, was just sitting there on the Alchemist's throne. That was probably fine. At the very least, despite all this chaos, Helsa was not present, being preoccupied in Arqa.

Oh hang on... was he always here..?

1601771719774.png

"ALRIGHT SUCKERS. BETCHA' THOUGHT I WAS GONE. NOPE. LONG STORY SHORT I'M GETTING TIRED OF YOU ALL TAKING SO LONG WITH EVERYTHING. FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE GOING TO BE EXPERIENCING TIME LIKE NORMAL FUCKING PEOPLE. NONE OF THIS FIFTY YEAR-TO-A-SOMETHING RATIO BULLSHIT ANYMORE. NORMAL FUCKING TIME. TO COMPENSATE I AM MAKING YOU ALL WAY FUCKING WEAKER. LIKE, A LOT WEAKER. FROM NOW ON YOU ARE ONLY GETTING ONE BIG THING. ONE, BIG, THING, AND ARE OTHERWISE GOING TO HAVE TO ACTUALLY WORK TO MAKE THINGS GO YOUR WAY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, TELL ME, SAY, WHENEVER I BRING YOU SHITSTAINS BACK HERE? WHO KNOWS YOU MAY LIKE IT. ANYWAY TA-TA."

The gods collectively feel a drain, as if everything slows down, and their power wanes. Whatever just happened, it wasn't good.

This and the following turns (unless otherwise specified) will henceforth take place over a timeframe of no lmore than twenty five years, and the gods will have only one action per turn. This is not necessarily going to be permanent, just an experiment with gameplay mechanics.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back