• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here

The rain of swords proves effective at destroying the clones, as while Original is able to artfully dodge his way around them, making a dance out of it in fact. As his four clones are destroyed, he conjures two more, identical to the first four. His reasoning behind this was that, in his current position, he had no real way of harming Ickol and was playing defensive, but giving the smug expressions of the clones, it was clear to anyone watching that he just wanted to piss ickol off.

Ickol:
================
========

Original The Character:
= = = = = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = =

Clone #5
=

Clone #6
=

Original's attack roll: 2

Original's defense roll: 1​
Ickol Confrontational

This fool clearly needed to be messed up some more, he just wasn’t getting it. Well, she wasn’t about to bow to the status quo and let him continue to pull the same shit over and over without fail, he needed to learn, and she’d make sure this lesson never leaves.

Using a mixture of her sphere and terrifying disorienting illusions, she turns the clones against Original, all loyalty/connection to him forgotten, and she takes advantage of the distraction to rush him and introduce the back of his head to the front of her hammer.

Ickol Confrontational

This fool clearly needed to be messed up some more, he just wasn’t getting it. Well, she wasn’t about to bow to the status quo and let him continue to pull the same shit over and over without fail, he needed to learn, and she’d make sure this lesson never leaves.

Using a mixture of her sphere and terrifying disorienting illusions, she turns the clones against Original, all loyalty/connection to him forgotten, and she takes advantage of the distraction to rush him and introduce the back of his head to the front of her hammer.

The illusions prove effective at routing the clones, though they are unable to cause Original any harm. As one uselessly swings at the primary original with a duplicate of her hammer, Ickol connects with the back of Original's head, knocking him over but in the process triggering a spray of quills at Ickol's face, each one embedding itself deep with tiny barbs making removal an even more painful endeavor. The Second Clone, meanwhile, spindashed away in a panic. Chasing after it would be a waste of time. Original, meanwhile, was getting desperate, and as he rose back to his feet, his fur began to take on a gold sheen to it. He also began to sing.

Ickol:
========================

Status Effect - Quill'd

Original The Character:
= = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = = =

Charging

Clone #5
=
Clone #6
- Ran Away -

Original's attack roll: 5

Original's defense roll: 2​

Somewhere in the Throne of Heroes, ten DigiDestined servants would find similar devices in their living quarters, only a few moments after the first DigiDestined was chosen, and much like him, they had a small device where they saw pixelated creatures on the device, that clearly seemed to like one of those 'Tomagachi' games the Owner of the Throne sometimes talked about in her pop media talk- regardless, it was clear this was a handheld game.

Nursery Rhyme could see a flamingo-like creature with a crown in her device, chirping happily at her.

Paul Bunyan could see a plant-like, girlish creature dancing at her, the device's pixels making their best to make her seem big.

Jack the Ripper could see an almost scarecrow-like figure, childish and laughing, with an ax stuck on its head.

Jeanne Alter Lily could see what almost appeared to be a human nun, twirling guns around on her fingers in simplistic animations.

EMIYA could see what appeared to be a reptile holding a gun, making a signal of respect to the hero of justice.

Kintoki could see what almost appeared to be a velociraptor, smiling and winking cooly at him.

Tamamo no Mae could see a nine-tailed rodent shooting electricity from its tails, rolling about.

Beni-Enma could see a small baby chick with a sword and a ponytail stuck on an egg, twirling its blade around.

Atilla the Nun could see something made out of stone, like some sort of golem, holding a small flower despite its buff stature.

Voyager One could see a small bear-like creature, wearing what almost seemed to be the skin of another animal over his own body, looking off into the screen quietly.

Whenever they tried to interact with it, a single command would appear on the screen with a small tune unique to each Servant holding each of their devices. It asked a very simple question they could answer Yes or No to.

Would you like to be my partner?

• The quote on quote Kiddie Club, the club made by all of the "children" of the Throne was having another of their meetings set in Nursery Rhyme's wonderland realm, as of now, only the core members have attended, with the rest doing their own thing or couldn't do so now, which is composed of Nursery Rhyme, Jack the Ripper, Paul Bunyan, Jeanne Alter Lily, and reluctantly, Hans Andersen, and right in their meeting or tea party, most of the club suddenly noticed that next to them was a weird device.

Nursery Rhyme picks up the device curiously, looking into the digital screen and the inhabitant within it with peaked interest. The avian creature inside chirped happily at Nursery Rhyme, eliciting a giggle and small smile from here.

"What are you little creature?"

Hans Andersen, who looked up from his new book he was writing, glanced at Nursery Rhyme and to the others, who too also looked at their own device and little creature in it with curiosity and joyful interest.

"Hmm, multiple devices out of nowhere, inside is a little creature"

"Mine is a plant thing! I bet it's like a tree sapling and grow so big! Maybe it can help people too!" The small blue oxen next to Paul Bunyan snorted in agreement

"Suited to each one's interests and wants to be partnered? Possibly a companion system made by the Inqui, a trick by some of the other servants or the same one who made the dream-lands, or god forbid, one of those modern Japanese young adult wish-fulfillment that dares call itself 'literature'"

Jeanne Alter Lily pouted in response "You're probably just jealous that you don't have one! Besides how dangerous could this be?"

Jackie nodded in agreement "We went to the Dreamlands! It was fine and we were not in danger, so we doubt this could hurt us"

Hans Andersen rolled his eyes with a sigh "children's impulsiveness and overconfidence, careful lest you shall be like Icarus"

"Icarus was fine Hans! He's having fun with his dad!" Nursery Rhyme piped in.

"Metaphor. Anyways, If your devices don't have an area of effect, which is likely not due to the fact that you were given multiple ones, I'll get help if things get wrong"

"Awesome! Thanks Mr. Anderson!"

"No need Ms. Bunyan, but please, Hans, not Andy"

"Got it Mr. Hans"

"Close enough"

"Anyways, as Moderator of the Children's Club of the Throne, what should we do?"

"I know!" Jeanne Alter Lily said as she rapidly waved her arm up

"Permission to speak, granted Alter Lily!"

"Since we're all gonna accept or broach on the offer, what if we press it all at the same time!"

"Ooh! That sounds neat!"

"We agree!"

"Very well then! As all members have vouched for Alter Lily's suggestion, let us implement it now! Meeting adjourned!"

"Yaay!" was the collective cries of the members of the club, except Hans. Thus, everyone waited for Nursery Rhyme's signal so they could all push it on the same time.

"Okay! On my mark! 3!"

"2!"

"1"

"On my set!"

"Press!"

Then each member (except Hans), all pressed Yes, accepting the offer to be their creature's partner.

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

[Yes.]
As all Servants at the same time, in different rooms, pressed those buttons, something occurred. Not inside the pixels of the game, but outwards. The devices seemingly went dead for a moment, the pixels with the little creatures disappearing, before all went quiet.

It didn't take long for that to change, however.

All of the devices suddenly glowed brightly with light, the strange symbols around the screen doing the same- words and numbers suddenly floated out of the small thing and into the real world, enveloping the servants, and they suddenly saw their visions getting bright as well. The world was changing around them, code and data flowing about, as before they could try and react against it, they saw something, each of them. Some saw the same things as others, others saw their own unique visions, but...

For a single moment, each Servant saw themselves flying across a multicolored tunnel leading down and down. Their weight nonexistent- as they saw strange, unnatural shapes. Floating squares, straight lines everywhere, like some sort of underground train map, and the sky seemed to go on and on infinitely, and the ground...Almost seemed digital. They were seemingly in some sort of tunnel, with floating squares and noises acting as 'walls', but if one were to squeeze out of it, they'd be met with multiple squares rising and going down the ground, like some sort of changing landscape...

...And they could see each other, too.

And...Someone else. Someone they never met before, although the possibility of hearing or seeing him in the past existed.

An unconscious boy with dark blue hair and animal-like parts. Spiral-like horns sprouted from his head, as fox ears and a tail stood tall with him. The edges of his skin seemed to be giving off to some sort of slimy substance as he 'fell down' this location with the other servants. He couldn't be older than anyone in the 'child' group. And he seemed completely out cold, but...He gave some sense of familiarity to all of them, principally with a certain pendant around his neck.

Suddenly- letters in front of their vision. The world shined brightly once more.

DigiChosen Found

Master-Servant Contract Made

Data Travelling: 100%

Welcome to the Di...gi...tal...

...And before anyone could say anything, once more, the world went dark.

Group: ???

"Heeeey...Heeey!"
A voice could be heard piercing through the slumber of any who were nearby. The world still feels dizzy and confusing to you, as, after all, things moved very quickly. But soon, color aside from white returned to you, and so did movement and sense of touch. You were standing atop something soft and squishy- grass plains with bizarre contraptions such as old radio towers, abandoned trains overgrown by nature, and hills with bizarre shapes.

latest

It felt both ways natural and unnatural. The smell of nature hit your lungs, but despite this seemingly abandoned piece of civilization, this place still had...A strange, child-like beauty to it.

"Hey! Behind you! We're over here!" Yet again, the voice rang out- this time coming behind you. It was high pitched and alien, but almost belonging to a child. If any here present were to turn around...They'd be met with a bizarre sight!

legiao_XmI9pQS3rAtxWVovf5B_hg8OdjEeKMGHJNLZPycFUw.png.jpeg

hTwdrJOH2SEt6Y70vuQ8xVE5YTnebdpl95hTwlMrM4FPfb3h-5QVVnOfYo4cuIFrJn_5SNoAaS7z3Lcnc6pUs3zoMjmVqGEq4rIlyRvmNw

"
Chiiirp~! You're finally awake, princess!"

TbinUR6ISSHOTZtFv6eZ7TzNpuOXMuE_1VAGYZrsYu9nLpbK7g-rEnlyY-ETsQKzHfAYPT7ztRPpXzl2yOXw43hDY4KBYdg3dB66jd6JHV9MmOizJZAWlw

"Paaauuul~! You'reee finaaally heeere!"

179px-Pumpmon_New_Century.png

"
Ahaha! I told you all! They'd be somewhere like here! No way they'd end up in a dangerous area!"

900e2ffc9970e9b46cd5ace3b374efc3.jpg

"I don't know, Pumpmon...The Digital World is pretty dangerous, even if this place looks tame! And...I don't think this is all of them, even!
"

83022659706f6a47826c222d0d665082.jpg

"...Sistermon Noir is right...And, Agumon. I think they're atop your partner."

...A yellow, talking dinosaur alongside other very bizarre creatures.
"Waaait, whaaaat?! Crap, you're right! They're totally killing him with their butts!" The creature spoke, before it approached the group, claws raised, but not with malicious intent, seemingly. If one were to look under them, they would see...The same boy from before, seemingly squished down somehow like he's rubber, but thankfully still alive! His eyes seemed to be swirly orbs, likely meaning someone fell on top of him, and a confused expression on his knocked out face.

"Eeeh, yo! Can you please not kill my partner? Please?" The small dinosaur asked, apparently 'Agumon', looking at you all intently and carefully.

Last edited:
Helsa Conversational

Dementia Conversational

Dementia stared for a long, long moment at Helsa, all traces of humor or mirth gone from his face. "I'm sorry... Yimor is, what now? Dead? As in, buried, gone, no longer among the living beings of the realm?" He blinked slowly, taking a while to process her words. So, the dragon was dead now. That... honestly, he wasn't surprised. Sure, he felt a sudden spike of fear as he was told a god had died, but... well, he never liked Yimor in all honesty. If someone was going to die, at least it was him.

Dementia was so deep in thought, he had basically forgotten about his conversation with Helsa. He just continued to stare at her, clearly thinking deeply about what she had just told him. It was obvious that the news of a god dying was a shock to him, and not the most pleasant of ones.

"Yes. Dead. Do I need to repeat it so it gets into your miniscule brain?" She says disdainfully. "He was killed."

Dementia Conversational
Helsa Conversational

"Yes. Dead. Do I need to repeat it so it gets into your miniscule brain?" She says disdainfully. "He was killed."
Dementia blinked at her, shaking his head as he came back into focus. He gave Helsa a long, slightly exasperated look, then sighed melodramatically. "Ah, no, I understand perfectly Helsa. I'm just shocked that while I was gone one of you idiots managed to get yourselves killed, that's all." Dementia replied to her blandly, shaking his head as he shrunk back down to pint sized and stood on the table before her once more. Her tone was starting to get on his nerves, and he decided to fling some of her disdain right back at her.

"Well, I believe I shall leave you be now. I can obviously tell that the Great and Powerful Helsa, Queen of Souls, Twisted Leader, Darkest of Sin, has no desire to speak with me." He purposefully misused her titles, twisting them incorrectly to see if that got on her nerves. "I shall leave her Ultimate Evilness to go and plan world domination, while we peons go ahead and do something stupid. Like plant daisies, or practice 'friendship'."

With a quick bow, Dementia aboutfaced, turning to head off down the table back to his seat. Of course, he also activated several illusions and shapeshifting powers, as well as several other magics. He fully expected Helsa to attack him now before he now his seat, and he was prepared to perform his usual crazy acting to confuse her long enough that he could flee, if necessary. Of course, she wouldnt actually attack him here, in this hall, but... well. She might punch him, and he could explode into confetti if she did.

Last edited:
Helsa Conversationl

Dementia Conversational

Dementia blinked at her, shaking his head as he came back into focus. He gave Helsa a long, slightly exasperated look, then sighed melodramatically. "Ah, no, I understand perfectly Helsa. I'm just shocked that while I was gone one of you idiots managed to get yourselves killed, that's all." Dementia replied to her blandly, shaking his head as he shrunk back down to pint sized and stood on the table before her once more. Her tone was starting to get on his nerves, and he decided to fling some of her disdain right back at her.

"Well, I believe I shall leave you be now. I can obviously tell that the Great and Powerful Helsa, Queen of Souls, Twisted Leader, Darkest of Sin, has no desire to speak with me." He purposefully misused her titles, twisting them incorrectly to see if that got on her nerves. "I shall leave her Ultimate Evilness to go and plan world domination, while we peons go ahead and do something stupid. Like plant daisies, or practice 'friendship'."

With a quick bow, Dementia aboutfaced, turning to head off down the table back to his seat. Of course, he also activated several illusions and shapeshifting powers, as well as several other magics. He fully expected Helsa to attack him now before he now his seat, and he was prepared to perform his usual crazy acting to confuse her long enough that he could flee, if necessary. Of course, she wouldnt actually attack him here, in this hall, but... well. She might punch him, and he could explode into confetti if she did.

...I'm still not sure if that's an insult or not, for some reason. Ah well. I do have plans to get to, so I might as well just focus on that.

Helsa thought this to herself, as she simply proceeded to completely ignore Dementia and his baiting, even if she was unaware of said baiting.

Dementia Conversational
Helsa Conversationl

...I'm still not sure if that's an insult or not, for some reason. Ah well. I do have plans to get to, so I might as well just focus on that.

Helsa thought this to herself, as she simply proceeded to completely ignore Dementia and his baiting, even if she was unaware of said baiting.
It wasn't until he'd sat back down in his seat before Dementia realized that Helsa hadn't risen to the bait. That was surprising to him, but then, it had been over a thousand years since he'd seen her. Lots could change in a thousand years, as he knew all too well.

Speaking of change, it was about time that he decided to do something! Dementia glanced around the room, seeing many of the other gods present, and noticing the lack of the one's who weren't. He would leave them be, let them come to him this time. Meanwhile, he could attend to his new projects.

Sitting sideways in his seat, Dementia leaned back, his legs over one armrest while his head rested against the other one. Closing his eyes, he reached out for the half a dozen pinpricks that signified those who had his full and unbridled blessings, along with the two beings who had even more then mere blessings on their side.

"My followers, I believe it is time for you to put your plans into action. Thamual, move to contact the Penguin Republic and convert them to our side, as we discussed in depth last year. Take as much time as you require of course, no rush, the Penguins arent the most vital piece of my return. And do recall to offer them my blessings and magical artifacts, the chance to aquire magic should give them the motivation they require. Speaking of magic! Faust, it is time for Ocaeril to understand that wonderful saying of yours. For indeed, Friendship is Magic! Heheheh. Go, Faust. Create your outposts in the mortal world, that they may understand friendship as you do."

[----------------------------------------------------------]

Dementia, God of Chaos
Action #1

In the mortal world, interesting things were occurring, alongside everything else that was usually going on from the other gods. It all started with a single letter from a clerk in Camolot being sent to a lieutenant in Spartycus, resulting in the lieutenant sending a magical message to a carpenter in the Jade Empire, who sent a message to a friend in Larion, and so forth, across the entire world, one way or another. The message was always the same, reacted word for word every time.

"Time to bring Friendship to Ocaeril. Execute Operation Cuddle Cakes."

The result of these messages was that in a mere decade, a coffee chain was opened up, having shops in both the western and eastern continents. From Nekomatus to Spartycus, the name of the Caffeine&Cuddles Emporium (C&CE) became well known as a new up and coming business to keep an eye on, especially due to how oddly successful they were. There was at least one CaffCuddle Cafe in every major city, with several in smaller cities and even more rural locations as well. This perked the attention of many, as creating a single corporation that spanned across the entire world was quite the feat, and supposedly impossible. And yet, here they were, not only doing just that, but thriving from it!

CaffCuddles, as they came to be nicknamed, were well known for two particular points they prided themselves on, along with a third only known to a select few. The first was simple: they had some of the best coffee available, and for cheaper then many of their competitors would be able to sell for. Somehow, they managed to afford better coffee then anyone else, with no records whatsoever of buying it anywhere on Ocaeril. Thus, Caffine.

The second point was their main attraction however, and their primary selling point. Along with the company had come an entirely new race to Ocaeril, odd technicolor ponies that worked at the cafes. They came in three kinds: Earth Ponies, who had superior strength and were the most hearty of the three, Pegasi, who were capable of flight and manipulating the weather, and Unicorns, who could cast magic with relative ease, but were physically the weakest of the three 'Tribes' of Ponies.

Beyond existing as a novelty, Ponies also served in the secondary role of the workplace. The Destresser Area was a place where people could hire a Pony to chat with for however long they wanted to. It could be to simply talk with the odd race, but also could be to share ones worries, to ask for an opinion, and many other things besides. While not all of the Ponies were energetic, the ones who worked in the Destresser tended to be incrediably friendly, and prone to hugging and cuddling people to help make them feel better. Thus, the Cuddles in Caffine&Cuddles.

The third, not so well known side of things was yet another interesting point for those who utilized it. In the criminal underworld it became well known that CaffCuddle Cafes were a place of neutral ground. The owners didnt care if you wanted to rent out a room and have a secret meeting between two crime bosses, as long as you obeyed the rules, it was fine. Same went for politicians, if they wanted to do dealings in a comfortable, nicely furnished area that was equal ground, they could rent a room and hire a Pony as a server!

Of course, many wondered if it was actually true. But really, it was. All were free to do their business in peace, regardless of what they did. Except for the worst of the worst, or the ones who broke the rules of etiquette They had... special, places, for those people. It was swiftly figured out that anyone who would dare sully the sanctum of the Caffeine&Cuddles Cafes would soon find themselves under... 'new employment', as the owners referred to it. It was unclear what that meant, but whenever a raid was attempted by some idiot or another, they would suspiciously disappear without a trace, no evidence left as to were the attackers had gone.

Regardless of any rumors started up, Caffeine&Cuddles Emporium became well known everywhere, having businesses set up all over the world, even expanding into restaurants and hotels and other businesses. However, their main attraction was still the Cafes, and would probably always remain that way as well. All the same, their slogan buried it's way into the minds of many across the world, imoratalizing itself behind a cup of coffee, a bag of muffins, and a big cheerful smile.

"Friendship is Magic!"

TLDR:
Dementia institutes his first plan, establishing the Caffine&Cuddles Emporium across the world and introducing Ponies to the populous as a loving, friendly race of fluffy quadrupeds. Also, dont mess with the cuddles. You will suffer.

Last edited:
A ripple, in the fabric of space. It got stronger, reality folding in upon itself in impossible shapes, countless geometrical patterns danced madly across space as the tear was opened, a ship emerged, one of enormous length, bristling with countless gun pods and missile batteries. Smaller ships surrounded it, though 'smaller' was a relative terms, at the very least the smallest stretched for miles.

Back on Elcore, Snake broke into a cold sweat, it was time. He had arrived. It was do or die, now. Make or break. He only hoped what he had would be enough.

Gaul had arrived.

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

[Yes.]
As all Servants at the same time, in different rooms, pressed those buttons, something occurred. Not inside the pixels of the game, but outwards. The devices seemingly went dead for a moment, the pixels with the little creatures disappearing, before all went quiet.

It didn't take long for that to change, however.

All of the devices suddenly glowed brightly with light, the strange symbols around the screen doing the same- words and numbers suddenly floated out of the small thing and into the real world, enveloping the servants, and they suddenly saw their visions getting bright as well. The world was changing around them, code and data flowing about, as before they could try and react against it, they saw something, each of them. Some saw the same things as others, others saw their own unique visions, but...

For a single moment, each Servant saw themselves flying across a multicolored tunnel leading down and down. Their weight nonexistent- as they saw strange, unnatural shapes. Floating squares, straight lines everywhere, like some sort of underground train map, and the sky seemed to go on and on infinitely, and the ground...Almost seemed digital. They were seemingly in some sort of tunnel, with floating squares and noises acting as 'walls', but if one were to squeeze out of it, they'd be met with multiple squares rising and going down the ground, like some sort of changing landscape...

...And they could see each other, too.

And...Someone else. Someone they never met before, although the possibility of hearing or seeing him in the past existed.

An unconscious boy with dark blue hair and animal-like parts. Spiral-like horns sprouted from his head, as fox ears and a tail stood tall with him. The edges of his skin seemed to be giving off to some sort of slimy substance as he 'fell down' this location with the other servants. He couldn't be older than anyone in the 'child' group. And he seemed completely out cold, but...He gave some sense of familiarity to all of them, principally with a certain pendant around his neck.

Suddenly- letters in front of their vision. The world shined brightly once more.

DigiChosen Found

Master-Servant Contract Made

Data Travelling: 100%

Welcome to the Di...gi...tal...

...And before anyone could say anything, once more, the world went dark.

Group: ???

"Heeeey...Heeey!"
A voice could be heard piercing through the slumber of any who were nearby. The world still feels dizzy and confusing to you, as, after all, things moved very quickly. But soon, color aside from white returned to you, and so did movement and sense of touch. You were standing atop something soft and squishy- grass plains with bizarre contraptions such as old radio towers, abandoned trains overgrown by nature, and hills with bizarre shapes.

latest

It felt both ways natural and unnatural. The smell of nature hit your lungs, but despite this seemingly abandoned piece of civilization, this place still had...A strange, child-like beauty to it.

"Hey! Behind you! We're over here!" Yet again, the voice rang out- this time coming behind you. It was high pitched and alien, but almost belonging to a child. If any here present were to turn around...They'd be met with a bizarre sight!

legiao_XmI9pQS3rAtxWVovf5B_hg8OdjEeKMGHJNLZPycFUw.png.jpeg

latest

"
Chiiirp~! You're finally awake, princess!"

latest

"Paaauuul~! You'reee finaaally heeere!"

179px-Pumpmon_New_Century.png

"
Ahaha! I told you all! They'd be somewhere like here! No way they'd end up in a dangerous area!"

900e2ffc9970e9b46cd5ace3b374efc3.jpg

"I don't know, Pumpmon...The Digital World is pretty dangerous, even if this place looks tame! And...I don't think this is all of them, even!
"

83022659706f6a47826c222d0d665082.jpg

"...Sistermon Noir is right...And, Agumon. I think they're atop your partner."

...A yellow, talking dinosaur alongside other very bizarre creatures.
"Waaait, whaaaat?! Crap, you're right! They're totally killing him with their butts!" The creature spoke, before it approached the group, claws raised, but not with malicious intent, seemingly. If one were to look under them, they would see...The same boy from before, seemingly squished down somehow like he's rubber, but thankfully still alive! His eyes seemed to be swirly orbs, likely meaning someone fell on top of him, and a confused expression on his knocked out face.

"Eeeh, yo! Can you please not kill my partner? Please?" The small dinosaur asked, apparently 'Agumon', looking at you all intently and carefully.

The Kiddie Servants all suddenly woke up and immediately got acclimated to their surroundings

"Where are we?"

"Wah?! Mother nature is grabbing all of the civilization back! Nooo!"

"This is a strange place, ooh nun!"

"Woaaah! This place is so cool!"

Nursery Rhyme yawned as she got up "Oh my, this is quite interesting where are-OH NO WHAT HAVE WE DONE!"

All the Kiddie Servants jumped far out (quickly floated in Voyager's case) away from where they landed, worrying for the (seemingly) young child, Voyager floated slowly to the kid and checked over him helping him get up if need be.

"You alright? I hope we didn't hurt you!" worried Voyager.

Meanwhile the other Kiddie Servants who jumped near their partners glanced over to them.

Nursery Rhyme looked to the young bird who was regal with his crown and fluffy bush

"A Regal penguin, so quaint yet majestic, may I know thy prince's name?" asked Nursery Rhyme as she did a small bow.

Paul Bunyan tilted her head at the plant-like thing with curiosity.

"Plant creature?" She crouched her knees as she instinctively went a little bigger, enough that she was a head taller than the faunan creature so she had to crouch on her knees to see it eye to eye, continuing to tilt her head from one direction to another in curiosity, poking it with exclamation "Poke. pop. pop". The Blue Bull went near and snuffled the plant creature before licking its face.

Jackie had a small face of worry as she tentatively reached for the hatchet on the jack o lantern's creature's pumpkin head.

"Are you alright? We hope you are not hurt, mommies told us that mommies don't like it when sharpies are placed inside them, they say it hurts, are you hurt? We can pull it out from you if you want!"

Jeanne De Arc Alter Lily smiled as she looked from up to down the sisterly person.

"Sistermon was it? Your outfit is truly like the sisters who follow the Lord! Do you know the glory of Father?" Jeanne Alter Lily said joyously

The small creature chirped a few times, before spinning around- it almost seemed to be a little peacock of sorts! Its little crow moved side to side on the top of its head, as it gave Nursery Rhyme a little bow. All the creatures were considerably smaller than the children, only barely reaching their hip length. Regardless, the small creature opened its mouth and spoke gently. "I am Deramon! First of the Reincarnated Line of Lords of the Bushes, and Heir of the Digital World, A-chiiirp~! It's nice to finally meet you, princess!"

"
...Like hell you are." Gabumon spoke with a sigh, the small creature having a serious look in his face, as he scratched his cheek with its sharp claws. "You say all the time you're royalty when there's not even anything or anyone to rule over." Gabumon's voice, while still young like, possessed more of an edge to it, compared to all the rest of the Digimon.

Deramon simply humphed- it seemed used to this treatment, and was clearly ignoring it. "Well, it should be made clear that at this point, our partners wish to know our identities! I am simply speaking the truth from my data! Besides, shouldn't thy treat the First DigiChosen? His body may be of slime, but his consciousness isn't as difficult to crush!"

"Tsk, alright..." Gabumon replied, soon walking over to where Voyager and Agumon were- the latter dinosaur poking the small child on the cheek. The small wolf-like being looked at Voyager. "Gabumon. And, partner, he's out cold. He can't hear you."

"Hohoho! ...Ho..." The moment Jack the Ripper approached the pumpkin like being, instantly, there was a small amount of fear on its eyes- and somehow, sweat came down his sides? It seemed to be afraid of Jack- but soon, he held his hatched close to his head. "I-It's fine, partner! This hatched of mine can c-come out rather easily, hohoho!" With an audible 'plop', the hatched came out of the being's head, a noticeable hole where it once was...This one is a coward, isn't he? He's trying his best not to look like one... "A-Araraumon, help me out here!-- Araraumon?!"

"Liiiiick~! Liiiick lick~!" Much to Pumpmon's dismay, the aforementioned plant was currently licking the bull back- an expression that seemed to be like she was currently lost of whatever was happening on her face. Like she was just going with the flow. "Not plant! Daaataaa! I'm Araraumon! That's Pumpmon..."

The 'Sistermon Noir', arguably the largest out of all the Digimon here, simply sighed, her hands currently on her hips. Soon, however, as Jeane approached her- only a brow was raised. "The Father...? Nah, not really, don't follow any of the gods from outside, really! I'm Sistermon Noir, and I only follow these kids around! It's really hard to keep track of them, y'know." A big sister of the group...? She also seems to have mistaken 'The Father' for Ocaeril, the god...Regardless, she simply smiled and knelt down to face Jeanne. "It's nice to meet you, partner! I hope we get along!"

Suddenly, however, Agumon's voice rang out.

"Oooh! Sistermon, Sistermon! My partner is waking up!" All Digimon suddenly near blinked, before getting close to the small boy. Upon closer inspection, he seemed to be...Really familiar. In fact, he almost seemed to be a male version of Inqui! He wasn't feminine, but the traits of the Patron of Heroes was certainly there...But, slowly, his eyes opened up, revealing one yellow eye, and one blue one.

From everyone's perspective, the boy simply woke up and stared at them.

From his perspective, Shimone woke up with a bunch of monsters and extremely powerful entities staring at him.

There was silence for a moment, before a scream came from his mouth.

tenor.gif

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?! Who-- who the hell are you people?! Where am I?!"
The Digimon were all a bit taken back by his emotional outburst- but not Agumon! Suddenly, the small dinosaur grinned widely, as with open arms, he hugged the boy around the neck with a gentle nature, with him only freezing in fear for a second!

"Shimone! You're really here! It's you, partner!"

"W-What? How do you know my name? Where's dad and mom...?!"

Last edited:

The illusions prove effective at routing the clones, though they are unable to cause Original any harm. As one uselessly swings at the primary original with a duplicate of her hammer, Ickol connects with the back of Original's head, knocking him over but in the process triggering a spray of quills at Ickol's face, each one embedding itself deep with tiny barbs making removal an even more painful endeavor. The Second Clone, meanwhile, spindashed away in a panic. Chasing after it would be a waste of time. Original, meanwhile, was getting desperate, and as he rose back to his feet, his fur began to take on a gold sheen to it. He also began to sing.

Ickol:
========================

Status Effect - Quill'd

Original The Character:
= = = = = = = =
= = = = = = = = = = = =

Charging

Clone #5
=
Clone #6
- Ran Away -

Original's attack roll: 5

Original's defense roll: 2​

Ickol Confrontational

Well, shit. Can’t kill the clone to send a message. Whatever, she’ll make do with this chump. He’s getting kind of serious ain’t he? Whatever, she’s not going to let this get her down. Let’s see, he’s charging up for some kind of weird... thing. She could just power herself up with his counter power, but she should probably layer it with a lie to speed things up before he finishes charging.

“You fool! These quills of yours lend me that power go corrupt for myself!”

She charges up with an antithetical energy to his own, unsure herself of the results. As a side measure, she crafts the illusion of a circular energy barrier around herself, again using her sphere to remove the lie of the illusion.

OOC Note: The sphere is the Shield from Sonic

GM UPDATE: PVP

Ickol Confrontational

Well, shit. Can’t kill the clone to send a message. Whatever, she’ll make do with this chump. He’s getting kind of serious ain’t he? Whatever, she’s not going to let this get her down. Let’s see, he’s charging up for some kind of weird... thing. She could just power herself up with his counter power, but she should probably layer it with a lie to speed things up before he finishes charging.

“You fool! These quills of yours lend me that power go corrupt for myself!”

She charges up with an antithetical energy to his own, unsure herself of the results. As a side measure, she crafts the illusion of a circular energy barrier around herself, again using her sphere to remove the lie of the illusion.

OOC Note: The sphere is the Shield from Sonic

As the power builds around Original in the form of a yellow mane of energy, a similar cloak built around ickol, composed of a purple mist. As original's fur became fully gold in coloration, so too would Ickol's hair, antlers and eyes change, though appearing jet black in contrast. Stones around them began to levitate, and Original's red eyelights began to rapidly expand, becoming circles radiating out from a central point, fixated on Ickol. The black ichor that endlessly dripped down his face seemed to flow in controlled patterns across his body, forming elaborate tattoos and runes, while Ickol's hair stood straight up. Original would speak through gritted teeth as Ickol raised her shield.

"Heh, pullin' one outta my book aint'cha missy? Figured you'da gotten it by now."

Original pushes off from the ground.

1598240680478.png

"An imitation ain't never quite as good as the Original!"

Original's fist collides with Ickol's face at lightning speed in an uppercut, sending her flying into the sky, and soon into orbit, crashing into another strike from Original that sends her crashing into the Crystal Sphere surrounding the planet, producing a series of cracks in it.

Original Levitates before her, giving a taunting gesture. She had assimilated a portion of this power, and seemed to feel a change in how her... system of discerning how hurt she was? It was strange, she was struck by Original repeatedly, and though she remembered it hurting, as her transformation completed, she would feel no pain, as if this form she had taken gauged its fighting ability more on a reserve of energy she held, rather than on physical damage. Looking at Original, he seemed to have slightly exhausted himself reducing her to his level, and she got the sense that from here on, trying to exhaust original would be her best bet, rather than relying on brute strength, as doing so would deplete her own energy.

New Rolling system: For each turn, you can choose to attack or evade. for attack, you will roll 1d4 to determine damage, but attacking will deplete one ring from your own healthbar. To evade, you similarly roll a D4, if you outroll your opponent, you take no damage, and they expend one energy ring while you expend nothing. If both players attack, they both take allotted damage plus the point required to attack. If both players evade, both lose one ring for a wasted turn.

Dark Ickol:
O O O O O O O O O

SUPER ORIGINAL

O O O O O O O O O O

Attachments

• 1598240647805.png
    1598240647805.png
    671.6 KB · Views: 0

As the power builds around Original in the form of a yellow mane of energy, a similar cloak built around ickol, composed of a purple mist. As original's fur became fully gold in coloration, so too would Ickol's hair, antlers and eyes change, though appearing jet black in contrast. Stones around them began to levitate, and Original's red eyelights began to rapidly expand, becoming circles radiating out from a central point, fixated on Ickol. The black ichor that endlessly dripped down his face seemed to flow in controlled patterns across his body, forming elaborate tattoos and runes, while Ickol's hair stood straight up. Original would speak through gritted teeth as Ickol raised her shield.

"Heh, pullin' one outta my book aint'cha missy? Figured you'da gotten it by now."

Original pushes off from the ground.

View attachment 772818

"An imitation ain't never quite as good as the Original!"

Original's fist collides with Ickol's face at lightning speed in an uppercut, sending her flying into the sky, and soon into orbit, crashing into another strike from Original that sends her crashing into the Crystal Sphere surrounding the planet, producing a series of cracks in it.

Original Levitates before her, giving a taunting gesture. She had assimilated a portion of this power, and seemed to feel a change in how her... system of discerning how hurt she was? It was strange, she was struck by Original repeatedly, and though she remembered it hurting, as her transformation completed, she would feel no pain, as if this form she had taken gauged its fighting ability more on a reserve of energy she held, rather than on physical damage. Looking at Original, he seemed to have slightly exhausted himself reducing her to his level, and she got the sense that from here on, trying to exhaust original would be her best bet, rather than relying on brute strength, as doing so would deplete her own energy.

New Rolling system: For each turn, you can choose to attack or evade. for attack, you will roll 1d4 to determine damage, but attacking will deplete one ring from your own healthbar. To evade, you similarly roll a D4, if you outroll your opponent, you take no damage, and they expend one energy ring while you expend nothing. If both players attack, they both take allotted damage plus the point required to attack. If both players evade, both lose one ring for a wasted turn.

Dark Ickol:
O O O O O O O O O

SUPER ORIGINAL

O O O O O O O O O O

Dark Ickol Confrontational

You’re too slooooow!

Dark Ickol zips around the glowing hedgehog, illusions of herself adding to the confusion.

Indirect Mentions:
VomitIcicle VomitIcicle | Selee-01 Selee-01 | Space Buddha Space Buddha | Puppernickel Puppernickel | Revan4221 Revan4221 | BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055 | CutieBoop CutieBoop

ᚨᚾᛟᛗᚨᛚᚤ ᛞᛖᛏᛖᚲᛏᛖᛞ

At the edge of the cold reality that was Ocaeril's space, a hidden station floating across the stars received strange signals.

Amicales Ûn, Savior-Type Seraphim, a transport Angel of the highest order was the first, and likely the main of the 'Space Stations' (generic as the name was) to float across the planet of Yimor/Zyr/Oen after the victory of The Father against the Sirens, with his child reverse-engineering their technology to their usage. The computer-like precision of their DIRETRIZ, AIWASS, followed with their unique, hivemind intelligence that made them seem automated robots made them work excellently alongside their allies, The Nine Whispers, The Order of the Watch, and the Servitors to act as watchdogs of space.

The Siren threat was never quite done with as it was more or less halted. The locations of these beings slowly but surely being pinpointed with more and more accuracy as the years passed, and their identities, while not completely discovered, were soon coming to them, as well. However, one thing that was clear on that day was was that they didn't take into account the strange event in the continuum- ships. Massive ships, akin to size to the Siren ones and their own. Yet of different architecture. Somehow broke through the limitations added by the Tower created by Eva Rey. Allies, perhaps, of the Sirens? Or simply a higher ranking ship?

ᚹᚨᚱᚾᛁᚾᚷ. ᚹᚨᚱᚾᛁᚾᚷ. ᛈᛟᛋᛋᛁᛒᛚᛖ 7 ᚹᛁᚾᚷᛖᛞ ᛏᚺᚱᛖᚨᛏ ᛚᛖᚡᛖᛚ. ᛈᚱᛟᚲᛖᛖᛞ ᚹᛁᛏᚺ ᚲᚨᚢᛏᛁᛟᚾ
High pitched voices speaking in what almost seemed to be computer-like gibberish rung through the golden halls. They were hidden- at least for now. Whatever these beings were, they were clearly outsiders. Caution was needed. While likely unrelated, the strange readings of Unknown Data that the Tower received weeks back appeared just sometime before these ones did as well. Albeit their readings were naturally different, and the Data seemed native to Ocaeril, it was something to take notice.

ᛋᛖᚾᛞ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚨᛚᛖᚱᛏ

For now...All they could do is send the alert to The Tower and the Nine Whispers. Warning procedures would take place to AIWASS, who would define the next course of action, and whether or not they should warn the gods, principally the Shaper, about this. If only he paid more attention.

...Right, excuse me. AIWASS is currently defining the course of action. The moment the warning was sent to the being, its mind flashed with infinite possibilities and courses of action- one thing was clear. Ignoring this possible threat, principally one capable of bursting through the Tower's defense is foolish. At least one god is to be warned. The Angelical Leader pondered for a moment. Many gods were bad fits. Ocaeril, while already working on it, wouldn't take a direct course of action this time, that Snake being likely known of it already, the bastard just needs to contact them and hope he did what The Father suggested, Inqui...While he takes orders from her too, she is slow- and her campaign to save the world as 'fun', while cute at best, is annoying at most. Damn ditretizes.

Ickol. Not even a chance. Arceus. If he is shown to have any activity signals, maybe. Original. Likely, although has an extremely suspect agenda. Eva. Likely will find out on her own. Helsa. Untrustworthy at worst and idiotic and forgetful at best. Tiamat, very likely. Dementia...

Dementia.

He remembers him- at least from the memories he shared with Ocaeril via being an extension of him. Likely one of the true 'original' gods if he can even call the clearly non-original gods that the world insisted once existed that-- someone who isn't necessarily evil as they are annoying and shifty, with a hint of heavy cowardice in the mix. Surprisingly treated Ocaeril, Tiamat, and their extended family. Although it could be an act. He didn't trust him, not even one bit, but...

Well, he's not to say he'll tell him everything, but Dementia's insanity and chaos could come in handy. Principally when it came from taking information from the Sirens.

000.3 seconds passed in the real world as they thought of this. Hmmm...Perhaps the threat of gods dying could influence the chaos god to aid them. Yes, that could work.

A message was sent to where Dementia was- it was simple. An introduction, albeit with AIWASS omitting out their name, (good luck finding them among 4 billion angels) explaining the situation in full detail. The message was sent to the chaotic's beings 'mind', of course, albeit with the angel's natural protection against possible corruptive sources, influences, and such, it shouldn't prove a problem. The message had subtle implications and wording only someone who can truly invent an entire language in less than a second can. It wasn't obvious and constant, but it explained of Sirens, a little bit about the outsider, Snake, and his warning about a 'conquering god' who was once part of this pantheon, and the arrival of a ship that while they did not know belonged to him or not, likely was connected in some way to the alien threat known as Sirens.

The offer was simple. Bring a live specimen for interrogation. Preferably, a high ranking one who will know quite a bit of information. Not only relating to Gaul, but everything else. After finding one such as them, Dementia is to appear before AIWASS. When the interrogation is over, Dementia is free to do whatever he wishes with the info gained, but preferably to keep close contact with either Ocaeril or themselves.

For now, though, AIWASS shall wait.

Somewhere in the mortal realm, a white-haired being walked across the harsh jungle. A cloak covered his pale body and blue eyes, although his white hair fell in front of his face. Albeit human in appearance, the being held great power within him- a power capable of raising this entire forest to the heavens and back down to the ground with an anti-climatic 'pop.' Yet, whether or not he shall do this is up to what he sees in the hidden city of beings he has long ignored and tried not to think about.

Caith Palug, or Fou, or Ten Tails, walked silently towards a land of depravity.

It was time to judge to Cenobites. And despite being called that, deep down he knew- their culture and already broken down empire would finally fall, either peacefully or violently. It's been a while since he's traveled far from Konoha, but...With the Third Hokage dead, and the Fourth, her grandson, the child Jingen, taking her place in just a few days, he had enough time to exit the village unnoticed.

...Though, he hopes he comes back in time. After all, the Fourth Hokage will soon meet his bride, Dani, was her name, soon. And Fou, while not having any presents to give (despite easily being able to give them anything they wished for, but hey, pretending to be a dog is fun) he sure didn't wish to miss it.

"...Fou."

Last edited:
--Mentioned--
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

It was a rather nice day for Dementia. While he waited for his many plans to bear fruit, the god was busying himself by simply watching his world grow. This little paradise that he'd cultivated for over a thousand years on his throne, his planet, where he had created Ponies and made many wonderful creations besides.

He was idly observing the nation he had created -- Equestria the Ponies had named it, and he hadn't felt like changing the name -- when something touched his mind. Immediately Dementia clamped down on it, keeping whatever it was from infecting him as he carefully observed it. After a while of paranoid searching, Dementia confirmed that it was a message, and held no ill will towards him. In fact, it seemed to have Ocaeril's fingerprints all over it, seemingly sent from the planetary avatar. So, with a bit of trepidation and a bunch of suspicion, he allowed the message to play in his mind, wondering what Oca wanted from him.

After reveiwing the message several times, Dementia sat back and contemplated the contents. Apparently apparently wasn't Oca who sent it, but one of those fancy angels of his that guarded the world from external threats. Speaking of, apparently there were external threats to Ocaeril -- other then the Void Lord anyway, Dementia thought quietly to himself. These Sirens sounded like a creditable threat, one that would have to be dealt with promptly if they continued to be a problem, as well as this 'conquering god' that Snake spoke of. Hmmm, he would have to respond to such threats promptly. First thing first though was to send back a short reply.

On one hand, Dementia would gladly help deal with these threats to the world, as he was quite fond of living, thank you very much. However, he was experienced in the art of manipulation. He was well aware of his own cowardice, and that some of the other gods probably knew about it as well. Dementia knew he was being used here, knew that he was being pawned into this arrangement, albeit nicely and with a polite smile. He was fine with that though. What bugged him was that, according to the agreement, he would basically be doing all the work to collect a Siren, and for what? The right to keep information that he would get anyway, if he captured one alive? That just wasnt fair, now was it?

So Dementia sent a reply to this message, aiming it at some random angel in Ocaeril. Tweeking the trajectory with his chaos and luck, he knew that 'by some random fluke' the message would arrive directly to the one who sent the message to him. It was nice, being able to manipulate chance and change the die. But he digressed. The message was simple, and worded thusly.

"I agree to helping with this project, but I argue with your reward. Why pay me with information I will already have, regardless? If you are going to pay me, pay better, or I will keep the Siren to myself. Otherwise, you can just ask nicely and I might help you. Who knows? Might just work."

Simple, sweet, and far less wordy then what Dementia had recieved before. He took his mental message, chewed on it for about 33.564 seconds, then spat it out across the cosmos that made up the world of Ocaeril. It would find it's mark, and arrive at the one it was designated for. In the meantime, he had a chocolate flavored puddingstorm to cause over Manehatten....

[-------------------------------------------------------]

Meanwhile on the planet of Ocaeril, C&CE received its first offical order from on high. The information on Sirens was carefully reviewed by the higher ups, many recognizing them as the alien invaders from some time prior. Regardless of who they were, the order was clear.

If there was any sign of Sirens entering a CaffCuddle Cafe, they were to be carefully apprehended and removed from sight, taken to the backroom where Faust herself would deal with them. No one questioned the orders given, and in fact some were glad for it. Many wanted to see the abductors suffer for their crimes, and felt that Faust -- and more importantly Dementia -- would deal with them appropriately.

So traps were laid. Magical runes to sense their presence, individuals trained with magic themselves to be able to sense Sirens, defenses to neutralize any possible attacks they may bring to bare, and many other precautions on top of the already substantial defenses of the Cafes. If even a single Siren entered a Cafe anywhere in the world, they would be quickly and quietly apprehended, and taken away for a 'private conversation'.

Last edited:
The moment Dementia sent his message, he immediately got one back. Hold up, what? There wasn't even any time to read that entire thing, and a reply came through again? Regardless...Despite this...Maybe worrying message time, the reply seemed to be in fact acknowledging what Dementia had just sent. So, this being indeed was fast on the mind, huh? Regardless, the reply was what follows:

I'd assume one such as yourself would find every bit of information to be useful. After all, these are beings with technology much above Ocaeril's own. We have no need for it, so you'd be able to keep it. The deal is simple, and I shall repeat it: You capture on such specimen, we shall interrogate it, and then you shall do whatever you wish with the schematics of technology, or otherwise. But if you require a reward...

Taking notice of the voice more, it seemed to be a mix between something masculine and feminine. Like a woman and a man speaking over each other, yet each of their voices seemed unnatural and constantly shifting. Even though Dementia didn't see this being standing right next to him, he could tell it was giving off a little smile.

Information on magic, evolutionary boosts, a portion of ourselves, technology, a favor for someday in the future, guidance for your people- you really can decide the price, as long as it is not too ridiculous, of course. We and our patron have influence over many things-- name your price, and we'll do our best to give it to you. Otherwise, thank you very much for your cooperation.

Dementia spent a moment contemplating his reply, thinking about what was said. He took note of the speed with which the reply came, the speech patterns, the way they spoke, and how expressive the mental message was. It was clear that this was a high ranking member of Ocaeril's followers, possibly even a demigod of the avatar. That intrigued him, but Dementia could think on it later. With a twitch, he rearranged his mind into a more... speedy configuration, temporarily boosting his mental abilities even further as he replied straight back to the target.

"Good sir, I hear you hear. And you are right, I value information. My problem was not the reward, but its value in regards to the situation you stated. You stated that the information was a reward for the task done. But by doing the task, I would receive this reward all on my own, without telling you anything in return. If you had worded it as if it was in exchange for, say, the information you provided, then that would have worked. But you offered up a reward, for acquiring that reward and giving it to you. Do you understand the problem with that?"

His tone was in full on Professor mode as he explained the problem, his expression carrying through as one of slight disappointment with the mistake, but encouragement to do better next time. It was almost fatherly in a way, like he was talking to an errant son who just wasnt getting the point of what the father was saying. Then he thought about what was being offered, and a sudden idea came to him in an instant.

"... you would be able to give anything then? Very well, I have one request. One of my two greatest champions is unable to bare children due how she came into being, the process having prevented her fertility entirely. I would have fixed this myself, but my magic is more chaotic, and is in fact why she is incapable of having children at all. I could not guarentee that it would be perfectly fixed, in fact, it would certainly go wrong in some way. Assist me in restoring her vitality, bless her with the ability to grow to greater heights then ever before, even under my wings, that my magic may have something to grab onto and amplify. Give unto my child the ability to grow beyond even what I foresee for her. That is all ask."

His tone and voice was quiet, with a deadly seriousness about it. He cared for his family, as odd as many might think it, and the inability of Faust to have children had hurt her greatly, and thus hurt him as well. While she hid it well, Dementia knew that Faust still wanted to be a mother, as the many, many adoptions she had made over the centuries showed. So he would ask for evolution's help, combined with chaos, to grant her that wish.

Puppernickel Puppernickel

AIWASS Action
On the other end of the line, if AIWASS had a drink, they would have choked on it momentarily. However, they did not have a drink, and as such, all that was received from Dementia's request was a high eyebrow raise. The genderless being knew exactly what was going on here- it was a possibility in his (and unfortunely, the writer's) mind. He knew little of Dementia's demigod, aside from them being female, and...A pony. Interesting, if not...Odd creatures they were. But he already had an idea of what was going to happen if he gave this Faust fertility. By a show of fate, perhaps Faust would get impregnated by their essence somehow, leading to an awkward scenario. Something like that seems to be something Dementia would enjoy.

Regardless, at least, is made of crystal and marble, they would not have to worry about such things as genetics. And besides, the chances of it happening were a coin toss away, and the prospect of any actual children considering them their 'father/mother' was even lower. For a moment, he considered asking Tiamat's help for this- but the goddess's existence as a birth goddess would likely act as a good backdoor for them to set up this stage. And besides...Dementia is asking for their help. As such...

It shall be done. I will reignite her.

In a single motion, AIWASS's hand went through their chest.

They couldn't create things by themselves, at least not with the power of intelligence alone. But their body was a kaleidoscope of magical energy filled to the brim with the concept of growth, notably intelligence. They were impossible creatures, after all. Born of crystal and marble, being able to seemingly shapeshift their bodies and appearances, just like their other siblings. As such, when AIWASS pulled back their hands, and the small fragment of crystal that was part of their heart shined brightly.

I expect your cooperation, after this.

And with a motion with their hands, the crystal flew high in the sky, making its way like a shooting star towards Faust.

On that night, while the demigoddess was sleeping, a small light would enter her body, and take refuge in her heart without her knowing.

No matter how hard one might try to hide their surprise, Dementia was still a a master of deception. It may not be his sphere of godhood, but he had lied for centuries to his fellow gods, watching them blame one another for his pranks, and it had honed his skills greatly. So despite AIWASS's inability to do a spit take, the feeling was carried across ever so faintly through that raised eyebrow, and caused the chaos god to grin. So, he managed to slip up this angel, however slight the moment was? Good. He wasn't as rusty as he thought he was.

Dementia could feel the change affect Faust, even if she herself could not currently. As soon as the the crystal made contact with her, his magic went to work, molding along with the magic provided to further improve Faust beyond her previous limits. In short order Faust was improved beyond what Dementia could accomplish, turning her into a rather interesting mishmash of abilities and influences.

In the end, Dementia actually found himself feeling grateful. Not only had this angel helped him with Faust, but he had also helped Dementia accomplish a secondary goal he had in the background: find a successor. He had originally planned for Thamual to do so, but Faust was just as good of a candidate, and was now more then powerful enough that Dementia could give her just the slightest nudge with a fail safe switch....

It would only work on the event of Dementia's death though. But that was the point. He would have a successor, one way or another, and no one would stop him. After confirming that Faust was properly set with several failsafes and plans for his death, he returned back to AIWASS and sent his reply.

"You shall have your support in spades and clubs, and more besides. And thank you for uou assistance. This shall not be forgotten, angel. Not for all my time. Now, unless you have anything else... I have a Siren or three to catch."

With that, Dementia turned his attention to the Cafes, and he made double sure that every last defense was cared for and ready, every last trap prepared. On top of that he comandedhis followers to actively search for Sirens across the world, trying to apprehend them for shipping to Equestria for questioning by the chaos god himself. Dementia was sparing no expense in how much he was putting into this, for he now had a dept to pay, and he always paid his debts. Ocaeril would have his Siren, even if Dementia had to pry one out of the depths himself. Although for now he would allow his followers to do so on their own. He believed they were capable of apprehending at least one single Siren. If they proved incapable, he would intervene personally. But for now, he would allow his believers to prove themselves worthy.

Last edited:

• GM UPDATE: PVP

Dark Ickol Confrontational

You’re too slooooow!

Dark Ickol zips around the glowing hedgehog, illusions of herself adding to the confusion.

Original does not seem to react, simply maintaining a distance from the ickols. They both deplete a small amount of energy, remaining at roughly equal ground. It seems Original is poised to react to some kind of attack from Ickol. Looks like he had the same idea she did.

Roll: Evade - 1

Dark Ickol:
    O O O O O O O O O

SUPER ORIGINAL

O O O O O O O O O O

Attachments

• 1598371089058.png
    1598371089058.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Caith Palug didn't quite care about all the mosquitos and things biting and annoying the hell out of him. The pain he felt was minimal as a Tailed Beast, and his skin was sturdy enough to resist the most damage. Principally from lowly beings like random mosquitos, or squirrels. But regardless, it didn't take long (or maybe it did, time always acted weird to divine beings) for him to arrive at his destination. And...Truth be told, he couldn't help but be a bit surprised. This place looked oddly futuristic for some sort of 'last city.' But, he can't judge a book by its cover, even if it's cover looks good. For all he knows, it might be hell on earth there.

And...While he is the most powerful of the Tailed Beasts, doesn't mean he can't be careful. As such, Fou closes his eyes and places his hands together, a small clone of himself appearing into existence with a small portion of his Chakra. Then, changing the position of his hands, the clone would transform again subtly, becoming a small enough mosquito by Fou's shapeshifting abilities. With that, Fou sends his Shadow Clone transformed into the small animal flying up. Even if it took the form of a mosquito, it should have enough stamina to fly around and find a way in.

Nine Whispers

And as Krycek and Spender appeared once more, the latter would find himself in an unfamiliar and alien location, although the latter probably found himself in the complete opposite.

latest

It appeared to be the inside of a building, but Krycek could tell it was unlike any building he's ever seen. For one, the location seemed to go on for miles and miles, with staircases and multiple rooms leading to seemingly random places, with some stairs even standing upside down! And yet, despite this bizarre work of art, they both could see multiple men and women of various species walking about. Shadowkin, Novakin, Zeruelim, Gnomes, Humans like them-- there wasn't a whole army of them, but...Their numbers didn't matter, as they could see them walking about the strange contraptions and strange architecture that defied physics like it was nobody's business!

Krycek would know the name of this building as an agent of the Nine Whispers. It was the Infinite Dimensional Fortress. A place only true teleportation can take someone here, as the headquarters of this organization is known to constantly move across locations, almost like some sort of moving mini dimension of sorts. The 'infinity' part was a lie, of course, but it was mostly for dramatization. It was apparently created by the Nine Leaders taking hold of a Dungeon by its throat, and expanding it with their natural talent to Space-Time Ninjutsu.

Soon, however, a voice rang out beside them. It was male- and it belonged to an older looking human wearing what appeared to be a fancy outfit, like many of the people currently walking here.

kingsman.jpg

"Agent Cry, you're back." Cry being Krycek's codename. They can't really use their real ones like that. "...Or perhaps I should simply call you 'Krycek' here. I see you're back with the man you told us about."

The man approached Spender, and offered him a hand to shake. "I'm agent Galahad of the Nine Whispers, one of your companion's work buddies. Please ignore the old-styled architecture, we haven't had much time to change the look of the place in quite a while." The man smiled with a little chuckle, likely making a small joke to break the tension. But, his voice and demeanor had clear professionalism to it. "I trust agent Krycek told you about us?"

Last edited:

Original does not seem to react, simply maintaining a distance from the ickols. They both deplete a small amount of energy, remaining at roughly equal ground. It seems Original is poised to react to some kind of attack from Ickol. Looks like he had the same idea she did.

Roll: Evade - 1

Dark Ickol:
O O O O O O O O O

SUPER ORIGINAL

O O O O O O O O O O
Ickol Confrontational

It wouldn’t do to let Original prepare for her, she needed to catch him off guard. One of the illusion Ickols “covertly” charged up a beam of energy to unleash a powerful attack on Original if not stopped. At least, that is what it would appear like. In truth, the real Ickol was among the other illusions flitting about, pretending to serve as a distraction and cautiously ready to react to any attacks or opportunities to take advantage of his lowered guard if they came.

The small creature chirped a few times, before spinning around- it almost seemed to be a little peacock of sorts! Its little crow moved side to side on the top of its head, as it gave Nursery Rhyme a little bow. All the creatures were considerably smaller than the children, only barely reaching their hip length. Regardless, the small creature opened its mouth and spoke gently. "I am Deramon! First of the Reincarnated Line of Lords of the Bushes, and Heir of the Digital World, A-chiiirp~! It's nice to finally meet you, princess!"

"
...Like hell you are." Gabumon spoke with a sigh, the small creature having a serious look in his face, as he scratched his cheek with its sharp claws. "You say all the time you're royalty when there's not even anything or anyone to rule over." Gabumon's voice, while still young like, possessed more of an edge to it, compared to all the rest of the Digimon.

Deramon simply humphed- it seemed used to this treatment, and was clearly ignoring it. "Well, it should be made clear that at this point, our partners wish to know our identities! I am simply speaking the truth from my data! Besides, shouldn't thy treat the First DigiChosen? His body may be of slime, but his consciousness isn't as difficult to crush!"

"Tsk, alright..." Gabumon replied, soon walking over to where Voyager and Agumon were- the latter dinosaur poking the small child on the cheek. The small wolf-like being looked at Voyager. "Gabumon. And, partner, he's out cold. He can't hear you."

"Hohoho! ...Ho..." The moment Jack the Ripper approached the pumpkin like being, instantly, there was a small amount of fear on its eyes- and somehow, sweat came down his sides? It seemed to be afraid of Jack- but soon, he held his hatched close to his head. "I-It's fine, partner! This hatched of mine can c-come out rather easily, hohoho!" With an audible 'plop', the hatched came out of the being's head, a noticeable hole where it once was...This one is a coward, isn't he? He's trying his best not to look like one... "A-Araraumon, help me out here!-- Araraumon?!"

"Liiiiick~! Liiiick lick~!" Much to Pumpmon's dismay, the aforementioned plant was currently licking the bull back- an expression that seemed to be like she was currently lost of whatever was happening on her face. Like she was just going with the flow. "Not plant! Daaataaa! I'm Araraumon! That's Pumpmon..."

The 'Sistermon Noir', arguably the largest out of all the Digimon here, simply sighed, her hands currently on her hips. Soon, however, as Jeane approached her- only a brow was raised. "The Father...? Nah, not really, don't follow any of the gods from outside, really! I'm Sistermon Noir, and I only follow these kids around! It's really hard to keep track of them, y'know." A big sister of the group...? She also seems to have mistaken 'The Father' for Ocaeril, the god...Regardless, she simply smiled and knelt down to face Jeanne. "It's nice to meet you, partner! I hope we get along!"

Suddenly, however, Agumon's voice rang out.

"Oooh! Sistermon, Sistermon! My partner is waking up!" All Digimon suddenly near blinked, before getting close to the small boy. Upon closer inspection, he seemed to be...Really familiar. In fact, he almost seemed to be a male version of Inqui! He wasn't feminine, but the traits of the Patron of Heroes was certainly there...But, slowly, his eyes opened up, revealing one yellow eye, and one blue one.

From everyone's perspective, the boy simply woke up and stared at them.

From his perspective, Shimone woke up with a bunch of monsters and extremely powerful entities staring at him.

There was silence for a moment, before a scream came from his mouth.

tenor.gif

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?! Who-- who the hell are you people?! Where am I?!"
The Digimon were all a bit taken back by his emotional outburst- but not Agumon! Suddenly, the small dinosaur grinned widely, as with open arms, he hugged the boy around the neck with a gentle nature, with him only freezing in fear for a second!

"Shimone! You're really here! It's you, partner!"

"W-What? How do you know my name? Where's dad and mom...?!"

The Servants tensed around and racked their ethereal heads on how to calm Shimone down, Voyager let out a sheepish chuckle as he glance his presumed partner Gabumon.

"Err Agumon was it? I think you frightened Shimone, he's a bit too tense now"

Nursery Rhym slowly went forward with her hands up in a placating matter.

"Shimone, calm down, we don't want to hurt you, I don't know exactly why Agumon knows your name, but I think it's because of that partner thing, it's okay, we're not gonna hurt you, we're sort of like you, me and my friends were suddenly brought here by our supposed partners"

She then motioned to the rest of her friends, although only Voyager and Jeanne Alter Lily waved back, Jackie was eerily interested in Jack's head-hatchet and Paul Bunyan was still poking Aruramon while the Bull licked harder in response to the licking.

Suffice to say Nursery Rhyme face-faulted at the lukewarm response before looking back at Shimone.

"So don't be scared okay? We're not gonna hurt you since we're in the situation as you, we can be friends! Wouldn't that be nice?"

Voyager smiled "A friend would be great!" he then floated near Shimone, although he didn't immediately escalate to glomping like Agumon "My name is Voyager 1 but you can call me Pran! I hope we don't scare you too much!"

Having set up all their defenses to ensure the capture of a siren, it was not long before Faust informed him that they not only had one in a cafe, but they had thousands. Literally every single location had sirens in it, most often more than one, usually disguised as humans. Given that each one has enough psionic power to seriously damage the locations and cause a scene that would likely result in a dramatic drop in customers, capturing every single one has proven infeasible. However, a few have apparently turned in resumes and want to work there, so capturing might not even be necessary at all. The company awaits your decision.​
Of all the outcomes that Dementia had expected, a resounding success was not one of them. Faust had to actually repeat herself twice before Dementia finally understood that they had Sirens everywhere in the establishments. And not only that, but several wanted to work at the cafes! Dementia hadn't been planning on hiring anyone form outside his little empire, but this opportunity could prove to be quite the boon if handled correctly. He told Faust to accept one of the applicants, and informed her that, while Dementia would be watching the situation to prevent her from coming to harm, Faust would be the one to meet with the Siren personally.

So it was that one of the Sirens applying for the job was given an appointment to see if they qualified. When the appointment came around and the Siren entered the Cafe, they were led by staff to one of the De-Stresser Rooms. It was well furnished, like the rest of the cafe was, with a table with two chairs, a large couch, and even a small bar with drinks set against a wall. Faust would be quietly waiting for them in the room, sipping from a filled wine glass, sitting on the large lounge couch, the only piece of furniture in the room big enough to fit her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back