• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
Helsa Arqa Post/Action 1

The stairs in the distance, the ones that rose to the next level, were different now. They had morphed into a massive ramp, built for something huge.

Helsa looked up at the gigantic ramp. Well, there's no where else to go...

And with that, Helsa began to walk up the ramp. And as she did, a thought came to her mind.

I probably should do a thing... She mused.

And with that, Helsa extended her power outward.

-

The Serpent Demons had been forgotten, basically. They had formed into hidden clans, waiting for Helsa's orders.

And then she responded. They were...confused by the orders. But, they followed them.

-

Strange green translucent hands gathered up the monster crystals and their respective monsters.

Meanwhile, a shadowy figure complained loudly about her work being transferred.

-

The Kitsune that Helsa made swore HEAVILY as several of the hands grabbed her and dragged her into a portal.

-

A bunch of monsters loyal to Helsa got snatched up.

-

One of the Tailed Demons got slapped before it went back to an area of it's element. The same happened to the rest.

-

A pair of Helsa's cultists sat outside the palace.

"...you ever wonder why we're here?"

"We're not doing that."

"No, I mean, why are we in the cult anymore? I mean, Helsa isn't really doing much beyond getting drunk or vanishing for a long time. And nothing's really happening. So..."

"Because we were raised in the cult and Helsa is our goddess, so we follow her."

"...fair enough."

Suddenly, a green hand appeared in the air, slapped them, and dropped them through a portal. From the familiar voices next to them, some other cultists had been dragged to...wherever they were too.

"What?"

Then a note landed on his face. He read it.

"...you've got to be kidding me."

-

"So. Let me get this straight, in order." The Duchess of Tombs said, rubbing her forehead.

"First, you want me to move to some underground area, away from my castle. Understandable, as it will allow me to avoid the sun easier."

"Secondly, you want me to manage several other monsters that work for you in that area, which may include other vampires." Which shows you have no idea how vampires work. She thought to herself.

"Thirdly, you want me to move away from my castle. I already said this, but I like my castle, even with what I said earlier."

"Finally...you expect me to stay down there."

...if you'd like, I can set up some portal network so you can travel from there to here whenever you wish? The tentacle orb that projected Helsa's message "said".

"...fine. Fine! Not like I had much else to do, with my glorious castle and many..." The Duchess licked her lips. "...servants."

Even now, you make me feel awkward. Anyway, go do it now. You're expected to decorate and build out your section yourself.

And with that, the tentacle orb imploded into an emerald green portal, revealing a empty grey underground room-presumably, her new 'home.'

The Duchess stretched. "Right then. My servants? Begin moving supplies for decoration and work to the new area. After we're set up, we'll have some..." Another licking of her lips. "Stress relief."

-

"This is actually happening. Our goddess moved us here, away from home...for this."

"I know."

"We're expected to do this?"

"Yep."

"Just...why is this even a thing? Why is she doing this? This is so..."

"Joshua?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

Thus the argument went for the new night guards of Tendril, a 'business' that used monsters as cheap work.

-

I did this. I actually did this.

Dementia Conversational

Dementia stared at Ickol for a long, long moment, a single eyebrow slowly crawling up his forehead as he glanced at Original, then back at Ickol. After a while, he leaned back in his chair, a small, pleased smile spreading across his face as he stared into her eyes.

"Good to see that you havent lost your touch after all these years, Helsa." He stressed the name, his gaze never leaving her as he took a sip from his drink. "A real shame to hear about Original, but it can't be helped. Guess he isn't part of the group anymore though, seeing as he's lost his grip and all. Hmmm, and here I was hoping to hold a polite conversation with him, show him a few toys of mine. Ah well. At least Icky is still around! Pity I've missed her though, I was realllllllly hoping to meet her today. Like, heavily hoping. Pinning some of my plans for the next half a century on it. Tch, guess I'll just have to go do something elsewhike I wait for her to reappear, since I dont have the time to look for her myself."

He shook his head morosely, letting out a long, depressed sigh. It was painfully obvious he was faking the entire act, knowing full well that it was Ickol and not Helsa, but, well, she said she wasn't Ickol. And he most certainly wouldnt cave in first.
Ickol Conversational

Hmm, hmmm I say! Hmm indeed! While I doubt anyone could have a polite anything with that failure even before he lost his groove, I can understand missing that hot glass of competence that is Ickol! So says I, Helsa, goddess of sin or corruption or whatever!

Another Ickol springs up from the table, dressed like Helsa. “Helsa, you tool, cease bullying Dementia this instant!

‘Helsa’, the Ickol that wasn’t actually dressed like Helsa between the two of them, quailed before Ickol. “Oh Ickol, you have finally arrived! Now if you excuse me, I need to go hang out with my edgelord cultists and ignore the fact I don’t wanna be evil because I wanna smooch a rock!

The first Ickol disappeared in a puff of confetti as the one dressed like Helsa nodded to Dementia.

Ah, it has been far too long, my mother from another brother! My new powers give me super hearing, so I heard everything you told the person that was definitely Helsa while I definitely wasn’t underneath this table. What is it you require of a humble goddess like me?

She had only acted this hyper at the very start of creation. Before he had seen what she was capable of.

A small smile came to Ocaeril's face as Tiamat showed her affection to him. The god was still glad that despite his emotional aging, his mother could still love him like that. Truth be told, for a time, he believed that Tiamat formed a sensitive emotional bond with him that could be seen as hurtful at times. But she proved to him time and time again that she not only was an amazing goddess that changed him and the world, but also an amazing mother. The affection between a mother and her child never changed, it seemed, even if the ages came by. "Thank you, mom. I appreciate hearing that. I love you too." It was a simple commentary- nothing more, nothing less.

One thing that robbed Ocaeril's attention though was the arrival of Inqui. Which was, odd. When it came to Inqui, she was...Quite inactive, all the time. Sleeping during the hall meetings, doing her own thing- he still spent time with her, but she seemed a bit different. Ocaeril couldn't quite place his finger on it. That feeling solidified itself more when she called him 'Oca' instead of 'hubby.' It wasn't anything worrying, but it did cause the god to raise an eyebrow.

To the side, Dementia proved himself to be a reliable guy when talking to Ickol. The god of chaos knowing exactly how to deal with someone such as her. Ocaeril admittedly had much less patience when it came to her, mostly because of the fact she murdered Original, and it being Ickol, whom he discovered to be a, ah, as the mortals say it, 'PoS' a long time ago. He'll have to thank him later.

Regardless, his attention was mostly directed at Inqui now. "Hey, hey~ Since when did I go to 'hubby' to 'Oca?' Are you mad because I ate your pudding back home or something?" Despite Ocaeril's mostly teasing words, sometimes he and Inqui did have a few arguments. Nothing serious or enough that it put a serious hole in their relationship, just normal things. Simple, petty squabbles over things such as 'who ate the last pudding' or very occasionally, the dreadful politics of Ocaeril. Although admittedly, Inqui wasn't all that experienced on the latter, so his 'discussions' with her were occasionally very silly. Politics was really more just surface-level things.

Regardless, getting close to Inqui and placing his face next to hers, he gave the slime goddess a small peck on the cheek, but his eyes still held that questioning look. Almost as if he was asking, Are you actually mad at that?

It was Mimaki's turn to smile at the two girls. Truth be told, he wasn't sure how he and Fuma got together like that. Similar interests, similar wisdom, and an eternal snowflake...And now here he stood alongside Kyou. It wasn't something he didn't welcome to his life, just...Surprising, at first. "It was alright. We had to deal with a few dungeons in the area of some nearby small villages in the Jade. Some a bit too strong for comfort, really." Mimaki replied, his tails moving gently behind him, as he fully stepped out of the portal with Kyou- the tear in reality created by his blade slowly closing down. "I'll explain the details to you soon, Fuma. Don't worry."

"Oooh, lunch? Hey hey~ I'm not some teen anymore you can make lunch to~ but...I ain't denying it, that's for sure!" A little laugh came from Kyou, his hands placed on his hips before he breathed. "I hope you girls weren't too lonely. The Aura Trio aren't a talkative bunch at times."

"GAH?!"
So. Big problem that Eva might have overlooked. Shimone isn't used to these sorts of things at all. He can barely receive telepathic messages, and hasn't shown many abilities aside from very mild shapeshifting, and even that is just changing between his true form and his more humane one. As such, when his sister, completely happy in her own little world, pulled him from nowhere, Shimone was batshit terrified for a second as Eva held him by his hoodie. For a moment though, Eva could see a strange little device on Shimone's hands- before the boy quickly hid it under his hoodie.

"Whatwherewho?!" He asked multiple times, his yellow and blue eyes looking everywhere, as sweat started to drip down his being due to the temperature of the forge. "S-Sis?! What's happening? I--!" He seemed to be in a mild panic- mostly because of Eva just...Summoning and grabbing him. Compared to other demigods, even the servitors- Shimone wasn't all that impressive. But given Eva was likely busy with Titania and it's king, how much she actually knew of her own brother is...Up to debate.

"W-Where are we?!"

Tiamat Conversational
It was true, that sensitive bond between her and Ocaeril could be seen as hurtful... but on the brighter side, whilst proving to become the Mother archetype, the grief Tiamat used to hold has gone down. Not completely, but it is progress. Perhaps, she may make changes related to her family line's presence soon? It is a complex plan, and it would be hard to execute it right now without a concrete plan and multiple parts (considering limitations, of course.) Change happens. Right now, it is good change for them. While Ocaeril ages emotionally, Tiamat would still treat him and Inqui with motherly love and additional respect, like if they were one mortal human to another-- equals. Tiamat isn't really one to force it, anyways. She would rather see that growth naturally and be proud of the accomplishments of life. If there were problems, she can find a way to solve it, make it work, and let things keep going naturally.

"Aaaahhh~" (Thank you~) It was simple commentary and a smile, in her typical response. With the newfound balance between her siren-like songs that told many words, and the more comprehensive speaking that was used as something to use whenever comfortable instead of at extreme emotions, this is a good developmental change. If she were to balance it more, maybe the rest of the world, starting with the Tritons first, will be comfy with this balance of words.
(Hint: Give her confidence, whether it is on the Tritons' island or not.)

Back to both Ocaeril and Inqui, she rose a brow. ... couples could fight over consumptions like pudding? "Aah, well, there were also the 'derpsberry muffins' back at home... I hope they got shared equally! I hope they're still good if they weren't eaten, though... I can get more later on if you want, laaaaah!" Chances are, gods have a discount, and could get it for free... but the actions may be how they pay the ponies. Tiamat could be wrong though, and would have to figure out what would be another way to pay them. Gifts? Words of wisdom? Stories? Song? Well, don't think too much on it. Tiamat will continue drinking the tea her adopted son gave her. She needs energy before she can go decision making on her action of the moment. The tea is helping.

Oh no, they didn't feel alone.

"Actually... we were both busy!" Noted Yuyuko first.

"Fuma had to make the notes on the Goddess' previous actions. It sparked curiosity, ufu." Also, she began to write in some short notes about that adventure, just for the sake of why not. Mimaki can tell her more later. "The notes of the moon and newfound civilization... formed many curious questions. I was wondering if you wanted to make research of the Moon with me. Make findings, save them. It is part of the knowledge of the world, Fuma thinks you're suitable for it too, Mimaki." That is, association with elements and symbols may help her with her findings, but chances are the offer is wild and far to reach. On the other hand, though... "Ah, hopefully you aren't too beat up from the dungeons. Fuma cannot force research if you're injured. Stargazing would be the alternative if you wanted to spend time while resting." Well yes. Association with elements, similar tastes, physical and intellectual intimacy, a gifted eternal snowflake... That bond grew stronger over those years, in good fashion.

Yuyuko, on the other hand, spoke her lines, "I've been working on guiding the ghosts that passed over the years. It was huge work... I think I managed to get them all into the appropriate types of the afterlife. However..." She began to giggle. Is this a silly offer for Kyou? Yes it is. "I didn't have time to make lunch before your return. I was going to offer having lunch together somewhere! Maybe we could talk about your journey over it~" Safe spots, good lunch spots... whatever, Yuyuko and Fuma both are doing their own respective dates and quality time with the duo.

Tags: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck (Ocaeril, Mimaki, Kyou), Space Buddha Space Buddha (Inqui)

Ickol Conversational

Hmm, hmmm I say! Hmm indeed! While I doubt anyone could have a polite anything with that failure even before he lost his groove, I can understand missing that hot glass of competence that is Ickol! So says I, Helsa, goddess of sin or corruption or whatever!

Another Ickol springs up from the table, dressed like Helsa. “Helsa, you tool, cease bullying Dementia this instant!

‘Helsa’, the Ickol that wasn’t actually dressed like Helsa between the two of them, quailed before Ickol. “Oh Ickol, you have finally arrived! Now if you excuse me, I need to go hang out with my edgelord cultists and ignore the fact I don’t wanna be evil because I wanna smooch a rock!

The first Ickol disappeared in a puff of confetti as the one dressed like Helsa nodded to Dementia.

Ah, it has been far too long, my mother from another brother! My new powers give me super hearing, so I heard everything you told the person that was definitely Helsa while I definitely wasn’t underneath this table. What is it you require of a humble goddess like me?

She had only acted this hyper at the very start of creation. Before he had seen what she was capable of.
Dementia Conversational

Dementia blinked as he watched the byplay between the two Ickols, his mouth hanging open slightly as they bantered. When the first one disappeared and the second one remained to speak with him, he shut his mouth with a small 'click', shaking his head as he stared at her.

"Well I'll be, so you regained a funny bone after all this time! And here I thought I'd still have to struggle to get you to even so much as smile at some slapstick joke or another! Well done Ickol, bravo and a kumquat!"

With that odd addition to his praise, he snapped his fingers and an actual kumquat appeared in his hand. Holding it out to Ickol, Dementia have her a broad grin. It was very obvious that this entire situation was welcomed by him, and that he heavily encouraged the amuesment to continue.

"I feel like things just got that much more interesting, wouldnt you know! Ah, but enough of my particularly plain prattle, I had something I wanted to talk to you about! Ahem, you see Ickol, my dear, I'm going out on a little outing with none other then Ocaeril himself. You see, the wise planetoid himself came to me with a request to help, how shall we say, improve his chaotic abilities. He wants to spread his horizon and learn what one could do with raw chaos itself! Of course, being the helpful and certainly-not-a-bad-influence individual that I am, I agreed to help him with this little task. After all, who better to teach Chaos then Chaos himself?"

Taking a long sip from his cup, Dementia's amused face suddenly turned serious as he looked Ickol straight in the eyes. For a breif moment, all trace of mirth, humor, or amusement was gone from his demeanor, replaced by a cold and unamused expression of determination.

"But, you see, there's another, more potent reason for our little outing as well. Apparently, someone thinks they can out do my beautiful chaos, and try to create utter anarchy. While I'm all for madness and insanity, destroying the world in the process is a big, big no no. And I've decided that it would be prudent to confirm whether this... individual, would dare to harm my- ahem, I mean, our wonderful symphony of life on Ocaeril."

Just as quickly as it disappeared, the cheer and mirth returned to his gaze, and he raised an eyebrow curiously at Ickol.

"So, what say you Ickol? Care for a dance on the edge of sanity, courting madness and profanity as we dive into the rabbit hole? All for the sake of showing some upstart, who may or may not be an actual problem, that we mean business? Of showing the entire pantheon what true chaos and madness, evolving within destruction and illusion, can bring to those poor fools who dare defy it? Do you desire, to take a step, on the wild side of life?"

Line..... and wait.

Helsa Arqa Post/Action 1

Helsa looked up at the gigantic ramp. Well, there's no where else to go...

And with that, Helsa began to walk up the ramp. And as she did, a thought came to her mind.

I probably should do a thing... She mused.

And with that, Helsa extended her power outward.

-

The Serpent Demons had been forgotten, basically. They had formed into hidden clans, waiting for Helsa's orders.

And then she responded. They were...confused by the orders. But, they followed them.

-

Strange green translucent hands gathered up the monster crystals and their respective monsters.

Meanwhile, a shadowy figure complained loudly about her work being transferred.

-

The Kitsune that Helsa made swore HEAVILY as several of the hands grabbed her and dragged her into a portal.

-

A bunch of monsters loyal to Helsa got snatched up.

-

One of the Tailed Demons got slapped before it went back to an area of it's element. The same happened to the rest.

-

A pair of Helsa's cultists sat outside the palace.

"...you ever wonder why we're here?"

"We're not doing that."

"No, I mean, why are we in the cult anymore? I mean, Helsa isn't really doing much beyond getting drunk or vanishing for a long time. And nothing's really happening. So..."

"Because we were raised in the cult and Helsa is our goddess, so we follow her."

"...fair enough."

Suddenly, a green hand appeared in the air, slapped them, and dropped them through a portal. From the familiar voices next to them, some other cultists had been dragged to...wherever they were too.

"What?"

Then a note landed on his face. He read it.

"...you've got to be kidding me."

-

"So. Let me get this straight, in order." The Duchess of Tombs said, rubbing her forehead.

"First, you want me to move to some underground area, away from my castle. Understandable, as it will allow me to avoid the sun easier."

"Secondly, you want me to manage several other monsters that work for you in that area, which may include other vampires." Which shows you have no idea how vampires work. She thought to herself.

"Thirdly, you want me to move away from my castle. I already said this, but I like my castle, even with what I said earlier."

"Finally...you expect me to stay down there."

...if you'd like, I can set up some portal network so you can travel from there to here whenever you wish? The tentacle orb that projected Helsa's message "said".

"...fine. Fine! Not like I had much else to do, with my glorious castle and many..." The Duchess licked her lips. "...servants."

Even now, you make me feel awkward. Anyway, go do it now. You're expected to decorate and build out your section yourself.

And with that, the tentacle orb imploded into an emerald green portal, revealing a empty grey underground room-presumably, her new 'home.'

The Duchess stretched. "Right then. My servants? Begin moving supplies for decoration and work to the new area. After we're set up, we'll have some..." Another licking of her lips. "Stress relief."

-

"This is actually happening. Our goddess moved us here, away from home...for this."

"I know."

"We're expected to do this?"

"Yep."

"Just...why is this even a thing? Why is she doing this? This is so..."

"Joshua?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

Thus the argument went for the new night guards of Tendril, a 'business' that used monsters as cheap work.

-

I did this. I actually did this.
The ramp seemed to be surprisingly stable, but the marks of clawed feet scarred its surface. The golden stone was also hot enough to hurt, and statues of golden dragons lined the sides of the structure.

When Helsa was about halfway up the ramp, they turned and belched incandescent fires.
A small smile came to Ocaeril's face as Tiamat showed her affection to him. The god was still glad that despite his emotional aging, his mother could still love him like that. Truth be told, for a time, he believed that Tiamat formed a sensitive emotional bond with him that could be seen as hurtful at times. But she proved to him time and time again that she not only was an amazing goddess that changed him and the world, but also an amazing mother. The affection between a mother and her child never changed, it seemed, even if the ages came by. "Thank you, mom. I appreciate hearing that. I love you too." It was a simple commentary- nothing more, nothing less.

One thing that robbed Ocaeril's attention though was the arrival of Inqui. Which was, odd. When it came to Inqui, she was...Quite inactive, all the time. Sleeping during the hall meetings, doing her own thing- he still spent time with her, but she seemed a bit different. Ocaeril couldn't quite place his finger on it. That feeling solidified itself more when she called him 'Oca' instead of 'hubby.' It wasn't anything worrying, but it did cause the god to raise an eyebrow.

To the side, Dementia proved himself to be a reliable guy when talking to Ickol. The god of chaos knowing exactly how to deal with someone such as her. Ocaeril admittedly had much less patience when it came to her, mostly because of the fact she murdered Original, and it being Ickol, whom he discovered to be a, ah, as the mortals say it, 'PoS' a long time ago. He'll have to thank him later.

Regardless, his attention was mostly directed at Inqui now. "Hey, hey~ Since when did I go to 'hubby' to 'Oca?' Are you mad because I ate your pudding back home or something?" Despite Ocaeril's mostly teasing words, sometimes he and Inqui did have a few arguments. Nothing serious or enough that it put a serious hole in their relationship, just normal things. Simple, petty squabbles over things such as 'who ate the last pudding' or very occasionally, the dreadful politics of Ocaeril. Although admittedly, Inqui wasn't all that experienced on the latter, so his 'discussions' with her were occasionally very silly. Politics was really more just surface-level things.

Regardless, getting close to Inqui and placing his face next to hers, he gave the slime goddess a small peck on the cheek, but his eyes still held that questioning look. Almost as if he was asking, Are you actually mad at that?

It was Mimaki's turn to smile at the two girls. Truth be told, he wasn't sure how he and Fuma got together like that. Similar interests, similar wisdom, and an eternal snowflake...And now here he stood alongside Kyou. It wasn't something he didn't welcome to his life, just...Surprising, at first. "It was alright. We had to deal with a few dungeons in the area of some nearby small villages in the Jade. Some a bit too strong for comfort, really." Mimaki replied, his tails moving gently behind him, as he fully stepped out of the portal with Kyou- the tear in reality created by his blade slowly closing down. "I'll explain the details to you soon, Fuma. Don't worry."

"Oooh, lunch? Hey hey~ I'm not some teen anymore you can make lunch to~ but...I ain't denying it, that's for sure!" A little laugh came from Kyou, his hands placed on his hips before he breathed. "I hope you girls weren't too lonely. The Aura Trio aren't a talkative bunch at times."

"GAH?!"
So. Big problem that Eva might have overlooked. Shimone isn't used to these sorts of things at all. He can barely receive telepathic messages, and hasn't shown many abilities aside from very mild shapeshifting, and even that is just changing between his true form and his more humane one. As such, when his sister, completely happy in her own little world, pulled him from nowhere, Shimone was batshit terrified for a second as Eva held him by his hoodie. For a moment though, Eva could see a strange little device on Shimone's hands- before the boy quickly hid it under his hoodie.

"Whatwherewho?!" He asked multiple times, his yellow and blue eyes looking everywhere, as sweat started to drip down his being due to the temperature of the forge. "S-Sis?! What's happening? I--!" He seemed to be in a mild panic- mostly because of Eva just...Summoning and grabbing him. Compared to other demigods, even the servitors- Shimone wasn't all that impressive. But given Eva was likely busy with Titania and it's king, how much she actually knew of her own brother is...Up to debate.

"W-Where are we?!"
Eva stood before him, holding a black feather and a few lumps of pitch-black Voidsteel.

"This is my Forge. I’ve been making all sorts of cool things!” Shimone could see Servitors working on various projects, including several Nymphid ships and strange technologies.

[___]
Above the capital of the Jade Empire, a Titanian Airship bearing a peace banner appeared. The crystalline ship set down by the city, just past the border. A man in the white robes of a Shifter exited, accompanied by an honor guard of Ackermanns.

Last edited:
Dementia Conversational

Dementia blinked as he watched the byplay between the two Ickols, his mouth hanging open slightly as they bantered. When the first one disappeared and the second one remained to speak with him, he shut his mouth with a small 'click', shaking his head as he stared at her.

"Well I'll be, so you regained a funny bone after all this time! And here I thought I'd still have to struggle to get you to even so much as smile at some slapstick joke or another! Well done Ickol, bravo and a kumquat!"

With that odd addition to his praise, he snapped his fingers and an actual kumquat appeared in his hand. Holding it out to Ickol, Dementia have her a broad grin. It was very obvious that this entire situation was welcomed by him, and that he heavily encouraged the amuesment to continue.

"I feel like things just got that much more interesting, wouldnt you know! Ah, but enough of my particularly plain prattle, I had something I wanted to talk to you about! Ahem, you see Ickol, my dear, I'm going out on a little outing with none other then Ocaeril himself. You see, the wise planetoid himself came to me with a request to help, how shall we say, improve his chaotic abilities. He wants to spread his horizon and learn what one could do with raw chaos itself! Of course, being the helpful and certainly-not-a-bad-influence individual that I am, I agreed to help him with this little task. After all, who better to teach Chaos then Chaos himself?"

Taking a long sip from his cup, Dementia's amused face suddenly turned serious as he looked Ickol straight in the eyes. For a breif moment, all trace of mirth, humor, or amusement was gone from his demeanor, replaced by a cold and unamused expression of determination.

"But, you see, there's another, more potent reason for our little outing as well. Apparently, someone thinks they can out do my beautiful chaos, and try to create utter anarchy. While I'm all for madness and insanity, destroying the world in the process is a big, big no no. And I've decided that it would be prudent to confirm whether this... individual, would dare to harm my- ahem, I mean, our wonderful symphony of life on Ocaeril."

Just as quickly as it disappeared, the cheer and mirth returned to his gaze, and he raised an eyebrow curiously at Ickol.

"So, what say you Ickol? Care for a dance on the edge of sanity, courting madness and profanity as we dive into the rabbit hole? All for the sake of showing some upstart, who may or may not be an actual problem, that we mean business? Of showing the entire pantheon what true chaos and madness, evolving within destruction and illusion, can bring to those poor fools who dare defy it? Do you desire, to take a step, on the wild side of life?"

Line..... and wait.
Ickol Conversational

Ickol closed her eyes and nods thoughtfully.
Interesting, verrrrrrrry interesting indeed! You certainly know how to sweet talk a lady, Demmie! But alas, I am a mother now, you know? Well, actually you don’t, but it’s true, and parenthood is no time to be gallivanting on a wild night out and sowing that free range wheat, ya know?

She opens her eye and something cruel looks at him as a dribble of ichor leaks behind her masked half.

Besides, if someone is doing all that, why would I want to stop them?

She suddenly loops a hand around Dementia’s shoulders, and presses a finger against his snout.

But you never did me wrong before, so of course I’ll consider helping if it’s for you, but a favor is a favor, right? So I’ll come along, but in return, when I call on you in a future cycle or two, you come running and just sit pretty. You don’t even have to do anything, just promise you’ll show up and not interfere at the time. That seems like an innocent request, riggggggght Demmie?

Helsa Arqa Post

The ramp seemed to be surprisingly stable, but the marks of clawed feet scarred its surface. The golden stone was also hot enough to hurt, and statues of golden dragons lined the sides of the structure.

When Helsa was about halfway up the ramp, they turned and belched incandescent fires.

SHIT! She screamed internally, before rushing up the ramp and diving to try and avoid the flame.

Ickol Conversational

Ickol closed her eyes and nods thoughtfully.
Interesting, verrrrrrrry interesting indeed! You certainly know how to sweet talk a lady, Demmie! But alas, I am a mother now, you know? Well, actually you don’t, but it’s true, and parenthood is no time to be gallivanting on a wild night out and sowing that free range wheat, ya know?

She opens her eye and something cruel looks at him as a dribble of ichor leaks behind her masked half.

Besides, if someone is doing all that, why would I want to stop them?

She suddenly loops a hand around Dementia’s shoulders, and presses a finger against his snout.

But you never did me wrong before, so of course I’ll consider helping if it’s for you, but a favor is a favor, right? So I’ll come along, but in return, when I call on you in a future cycle or two, you come running and just sit pretty. You don’t even have to do anything, just promise you’ll show up and not interfere at the time. That seems like an innocent request, riggggggght Demmie?
Dementia Conversational

Dementia was certainly surprised to hear that Ickol was a mother now, his mask falling a bit as he blinked at her in shock. Her sudden shift to a more horrifying, serious note was actually what enabled him to regain his composure, shaking his head slightly as he clicked his tongue.

"Ickol, my dear, there are levels of destruction, levels that I, more then anyone else in this damnable hall, know you wont pass, levels of destruction and mayhem that have no point due to how stupid and useless they are. According to my admittedly vague sources, this individual could be on that level, perhaps comparable to, say.... Yimor, for instance. Or worse. The kind of person who would sweet talk us, and then use us to better his own ends, and only his own ends. No mutual exchanges, no equal deals, no give. Just take, take, take."

He hummed as he reached up and patted her on the shoulder, a toothy grin slowly spreading across his face as he looked her dead in the eye, his voice dropping to a whisper that only she could hear.

"After all, people like us are mutually manipulative, aren't we? Sure, we trick and steal, but they benefit from it as well, if not as much. Just as you know I'm manipulating you with honeyed words to do what I want, so to do I know that you have a trick up your sleeve. Why else would you want my physical presence, something I almost never give? But this is a give and take relationship, and I know that you, my dear friend, would never directly harm me, not so blatantly. Then again, things change over the centuries, so perhaps you would. But regardless.... you shall have it. A presence, for a presence. I shall meet you, and you shall meet me. How fitting, isn't it?"

With that Dementia chuckled, his voice remaining at a whisper as his eyes twinkled with mirth and glee.

"It's time to sow the seeds of chaos, my friend. Time to show the world our symphony once again, and remind everyone just what the mortals call us. Chaos and Destruction. Madness and Deceit. Half Turths and Honest Lies. What do you say, old partner?"

Last edited:
Dementia Conversational

Dementia was certainly surprised to hear that Ickol was a mother now, his mask falling a bit as he blinked at her in shock. Her sudden shift to a more horrifying, serious note was actually what enabled him to regain his composure, shaking his head slightly as he clicked his tongue.

"Ickol, my dear, there are levels of destruction, levels that I, more then anyone else in this damnable hall, know you wont pass, levels of destruction and mayhem that have no point due to how stupid and useless they are. According to my admittedly vague sources, this individual could be on that level, perhaps comparable to, say.... Yimor, for instance. Or worse. The kind of person who would sweet talk us, and then use us to better his own ends, and only his own ends. No mutual exchanges, no equal deals, no give. Just take, take, take."

He hummed as he reached up and patted her on the shoulder, a toothy grin slowly spreading across his face as he looked her dead in the eye, his voice dropping to a whisper that only she could hear.

"After all, people like us are mutually manipulative, aren't we? Sure, we trick and steal, but they benefit from it as well, if not as much. Just as you know I'm manipulating you with honeyed words to do what I want, so to do I know that you have a trick up your sleeve. Why else would you want my physical presence, something I almost never give? But this is a give and take relationship, and I know that you, my dear friend, would never directly harm me, not so blatantly. Then again, things change over the centuries, so perhaps you would. But regardless.... you shall have it. A presence, for a presence. I shall meet you, and you shall meet me. How fitting, isn't it?"

With that Dementia chuckled, his voice remaining at a whisper as his eyes twinkled with mirth and glee.

"It's time to show the seeds of chaos, my friend. Time to show the world our symphony once again, and remind everyone just what the mortals call us. Chaos and Desteuction. Madness and Deceit. Half Turths and Honest Lies. What do you say, old partner?"
Ickol Conversational

I say that you are realllllly overestimating my virtues here, but fuck it, you agreed, so no take backs!

Yinqui'Roth, Goddess of Heroism and Light: Conversational Post

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck CutieBoop CutieBoop

Yinqui didn't particularly seem to notice the others talking, being a bit caught up in the act of stuffing her face. She did, however, reply to Ocaeril, if with a bit of a lazy demeanor.

Oh... did... I..? I... never... noticed... that... I... didn't... mean... anything... by... it... if... that's... what... you... mean...

She yawned and stretched out, staring back to oca with her eyes half-open. She additionally took notice of Tiamat's comments on the derpsberry muffins and the food.

You... know... Tiamat... the... food... here... is... so... bland... I... usually... never... bother.... Your... friend... though...

Yinqui gestures to oca, and then to Original's clone, still riffing meme songs on the piano.

He... seems... to... have... improved... things... this... time... so... maybe... we... can... all... start... bringing... food..!

She poured yogurt into her head as she said that, the resulting cloud of white matter travelling down her body creating some rather Freudian imagery until she swallowed the yogurt container, and a spoon, as well.

We... could... turn... it... into... a pot... luck..!

Last edited:
Upon the Throne of the Sorcerer an unusual divergence of what could be called 'standard behavior' was evident. For this was the first time the Throne was divided in two, of dark-colored alien materials yet ancient mortal design that seemed to break into countless forms of death depending on the angle, and beside it a pillar of fleshy growths made out of flora, fungi, and mammalian matter. That held a vibrance of innocence with the execution of inhuman nature uncaring of it, but because of its monstrous nature, it was cute with the horrid writhing giving off a beautiful dance that hypnotized man by sheer allure alone.

On the left Throne was a dark-skinned man mummy-like in appearance that carried a serpentine scepter, but due to the oddity, the typically infirm humanoid was bulging with muscle with unholy life. While on the right was a feminine figure not before seen, twin goat horns adorned black-moonlit hair, brown soft skin stretched barely from muscles borne of blood, with a supple bust that drew eyes. She wore 'innocently' colored attire contrasted against her skin with thin membranes of silken cloth and thick hides covering the privates. A happy smile was plastered upon her face that scanned the room, a glint hidden within, and upon spotting Oca giggled waving a hand, jiggling her bust some. While an ancient and long-buried memory rumbled within her, of the world's early days.....

Above the capital of the Jade Empire, a Titanian Airship bearing a peace banner appeared. The crystalline ship set down by the city, just past the border. A man in the white robes of a Shifter exited, accompanied by an honor guard of Ackermanns.
There was a commotion at the unexpected and entirely unformal entry into the Jade Empire's land, and so an emergency entourage followed by an official, supposedly of the Royal Family.
14ce82b585257ea2637055645962.jpg
He wore attire made out of white cloth, his hair milky like the moonlight, and his commands to the armored guards flowed like honey mixed with quicksilver in their sharpness that promised reward. They were armed with strange weapons and mystic-like armor almost like they came from another world, but it mattered not for the Offical had but one thing to say, with a falsely pleasant smile, "You have not entered as is customary, to truly be worthy of an audience with our Empress you must Kowtow properly. Though if you have no knowledge of our customs I shall guide thee. But as a start do move that hulk back to your homeland, or further into the wilderness, it disturbs the peace. ", and what was left unsaid the skyline of the Imperial Palance.
(Kowtow is more referring to a process of arranging a meeting with the Empress, think like CK2.)

Inqui's words once more received a mild eyebrow raise from Ocaeril, but in the end, he ended up ruling it out as her being the occasional airhead she is at times. With a mild shrug, he pulled back from her, giving her another kiss on the forehead with genuine affection to it. "Airhead. Glad you're not mad, though." He teased once more, but not truly meaning anything more with it. The...Yogurt, however, did cause him to blink for a moment, and his face to go red and his face to turn around, certain...Memories of his and her private time together coming to his mind, forcing him to focus on something else for a moment. He did hear something about a potluck and all, but even though she was his wife, he felt the need to look away from that both embarrassing and interesting scene. Hmmm. Spores. Or something.

With his head turned around, his attention landed on Dementia successfully(?) adding Ickol to the team, and Ocaeril both sighed and got relieved for a moment. A dark, dark part of his mind told him that he would be looking forward to seeing Ickoriginal getting as hurt as possible in the warp, but another part of him also reminded him to thank Dementia for adding her in. Ickol was strong was Original was too- with both of their powers combined, even if it feels disgusting seeing his old friend's 'corpse' being used like this, it would certainly help them.

It wasn't long before came a chilling sensation down his spine, as certain tattoos forcefully appeared on his body, followed with a small eye on his hand. It was a familiar feeling he felt once, with Hastur- and one he didn't have much time to feel when Dark Narus appeared in the hall and one of the familiar figures in the throne of the sorcerer appeared right before Ocaeril left. His head turned around both slowly and awkwardly towards the source of energy, his eyes meeting with two both very and not very familiar figures. He could feel four different winds at once- Ulgu and Shyish for Nyarlatothep, the cosplaying one that seemed to be trying to cramp Bastet's style, and Ghyran and Ghur, coming from the woman who was jiggling...Oh ROB above.

Ocaeril instantly looked back at Ickol and Dementia. Fuck, did she know him? It was probable. Ocaeril with Evolution is a big double-edged sword. While the gods don't have a photographic memory, Ocaeril grew normally as a child for the most part. Meaning he forgot a lot of stuff from his childhood during the period he was asleep. His friendship with Helsa and Inqui, and a few more important traits- like the Cosmos or Warp or whatever pumping their magic into him, forming the tattoos he knows and has today.

The tattoos under his clothes formed symbols around his chest region and around his neck, Ocaeril using his own powers to hide away the forceful appearance of the tattoos, as with a bit of sweat coming from his head, he stared at Shub-Niggurath's face, and gave her a friendly wave and a smile, instantly trying to 'kill off' his embarrassment- before letting out a sigh of relief. It was still awkward this woman was clearly trying to lay herself onto him, but...This could probably be useful.

From the darkness and shadows near Dementia and Ickol, shadow hands poked them, and pointed at Ocaeril, who gave them a brief glimpse, as he mentioned over to Nyal and Shub. Almost as if saying I got it from now.

With that, the planet god and technically unofficial member of the strange pantheon that was the cosmos approached both Nyarlathotep and Shub Niggurath.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't two of the most slippery beings in this pantheon. I see not one, but two of you decided to join the meeting, hm?" There were a smile and immediate charisma to his voice- Ocaeril's Void Sphere and Zyr's own personality helping with that. "You guys finally cared to visit me, or were you all just bored?" Or did they know about the plan?

Tilting his head a little bit to Fuma as she spoke about the moon and a possible civilization in there, Mimaki let out a small 'oooh' sound with his mouth, before nodding. "Right, I believe you told me about it before, didn't you, Fuma? Tiamat went to the moon and gave a strange civilization help and blessings..." The idea of another species living on the planets in the sky was fascinating to Mimaki, and ponies and Sirens proved that it was definitely possible for these sorts of creatures to exist. But so close to the earth? It certainly was both worrying and fascinating. Thankfully, if Tiamat of all people blessed them, they should be fine as people, shouldn't they? Still, he smiled at Fuma due to her concern. He didn't look to beat up. "I'm fine, really. I don't mind stargazing though. Although I heard it's a bad omen to look at the cosmos for too long, ahahaha."

"Oh yeah, we're fine, really~! Don't worry about it, you two." The oni replied, walking closer to Yuyuko, before holding her hands, and giving the ghostly woman a little kiss on the nose. "Well~ Whatever you do, I'm fine with comin' along, Yuyuko! The journey wasn't too hard though, really! I'm glad to have come back safe and sound for you...But, that stuff about the moon peeps sounds interestin', I ain't gonna lie. Maybe if they die, you could pull one of them in, Yuyuko!"

"...Oh. O-Okay?"

Shimone said before a small gulp came from him, as he looked around the location. Sweat still dripping from his figure, as he really wished Tiamat's gift could make it rain underground. He was still largely nervous, but Eva's words calmed him...A little bit. Not a lot, but...A little bit. Don't get him wrong- he absolutely looked amazed by everything around here, but he was still very clearly nervous and with a scared sort of awe by everything around him- instinctually hiding behind Eva when he saw the Servitors, too, and the massive Siren ships. He held against her outfit tightly, almost wanting to say something, but going quiet.

"I-I'm glad...You think I'm cool enough to be here, sis..." Shimone meekly replied, still hiding behind Eva and holding against her leg. "...Um...What do you need me for, specifically? I-I'm not good with...Forging or anything... I only know how to make it rain..."

"We are glad you're both alright." Good to see they're okay, and that's what can be reassuring. However, Fuma gave a chuckle from concern of the omens of stargazing. "Oh, it is common knowledge! Fuma knows of the concerns of sanity. We will not gaze our eyes for too long, if there are other sights to behold and admire its beauty~" She replied with a round, bright pink blush and a smug, toothy grin. That was an attempt at a open flirt and a musing to the moon that's also right in front of her. That is a hint for the little stargazing date too; as it is a balance between other scenery, other people, and the sky for a way to save their sanity... if imps and others are prone to getting insane from the night sky's effects. As for what Mimaki noted of the moon, she'll also add another thing. "It is possible that the goddess Tiamat did not work alone for it. She helped in the contribution, and perhaps we should consider another god as well." Because the mother and her adopted son brought forth the beginning of society and agriculture within the moon, that enough is interesting for development on other planets. Still, seems like a fun date for multiple purposes anyways.

"Ufufufu~" Yuyuko did a gentle forehead kiss in response to Kyou's nose kiss. "I'm glad too~!" On the talk of moon people, she glimpsed over to Fuma. "Ah, Fuma? If I, by some chance happen to get someone from the moon over to the afterlife or my limbo, I'll be sure to let you know on the info of the moon. I think this can be helpful for your notes! ... And also, the safe alternative to actually visiting the moon, eheh~"

Fuma looked over to Yuyuko after the flirty moment with Mimaki and beamed up. "Of course! Fuma permits it, for the chances of the afterlife will let us share our notes and stories. Should it be shared to the world yet, we will figure that out later."

With that, the duo gave a adoring look to their respective lovers, asking in union, "So it's a date?" One lunch date somewhere nice with the ghost and the oni, another night date with an imp and the fox well... anywhere, really.

Tags: Celestial Speck Celestial Speck (Mimaki, Kyou)

Tiamat Conversational

While Ocaeril is busy, Tiamat looked to Inqui with a smile. That does seem tempting... "A potluck sounds... woooonderfulll, laaaaaaahhhh~!" Yes, cue the excited mother, for possible reasons. Maybe there should be gifts made as a result of the potluck? Tiamat liked the idea, no matter how embarrassing it was to her son or for other gods. The real question is, what would she make for it? Will it be worth it? She awaits the ideas as she's halfway through her tea.

Tags: Space Buddha Space Buddha (Inqui)

Imperial & Huskarra Fluff Post

In the distance from the island of Huskarra, the sight of an Imperial caravel could be seen. As a few hours passed, the ship, if looked closely was made out of one entire plant, had arrived at the docks of the port city in the southern region of the island. A gangplank was pushed out of the ship to board and an anchor was dropped before some goblin sailors jumped out to tie the ship down with rope around the cleats on the dock. The captain then emerged, walking down steadily with his voidsteel peg leg, the scarred goblin going off to discuss boarding terms with the dock master.

Moments passed as snow drifted down as always in the frigid temperatures of the North and a group of four exited at last. Bundled up in thick cloths and furs, they looked almost similar to the Huskarran citizens if not for the different styles. Bulky earmuffs covered their ears as they shivered in the cold. The four consisted of three humans and a halfling.

The halfling dressed more trimly than the others with finer clothing. Their name was Bourbon, and had been assigned by the Minister to make sure nothing was swindled and all things were fair economic wise.

The three humans, all of darker and tougher skin were of varying ages. The oldest among them was a fit dressed veteran. He was covered in armor with various different parchments of prayers of protection written on them nailed to various points on his armor. The man’s name was Whiskey, and he was to guard Bourbon.

Another of the group was a younger man, with thick glasses and numerous pouches and satchels filled with inks and bound papers chained to belts on his person. This was the Honorable Sir Brandy. The bureaucrat of the group, accustomed to politics and its inner workings. Sir Brandy would be the one to work out the hopeful deal with Tzar Kydaran.

And finally the ragged young woman, dressed in black robes with forged iron accessories in a slender figure. Her hair moved of its own volition almost like it was alive, with a bright orange color and her eyes were of a certain glow as she walked with a heavy staff, a brazier at its end, smoke and flame ushering out constantly, flickering as it entered the island but resuming its normal strength soon after. This was Molotov, a wizard proficient in the Lore of Flame, Aqshy.

Now with the introductions out of the way, let us continue on further.

The four entered into a building with a sign of a winged hog flapping outside, giving it the resemblance to a tavern. As they went in, the patrons went silent as they all took a moment to glance at the strangers. Silence and conversations continued as normal. Bourbon quickly approached a group of heavily armored men with various obvious mutations involving limbs and weapons coming together into one.

“Greetings! We hail from the Sovereignty, seeking to meet with the Tzar. There are few of us and many in the snow, would you protect us as we travel inwards with good pay promised?” Bourbon pulls out quite a hefty pouch of pure minted gold and silver coins.

Interactions: The Void Ever Watching The Void Ever Watching

Ickol Conversational

I say that you are realllllly overestimating my virtues here, but fuck it, you agreed, so no take backs!

Dementia Conversational

"My dear Icky, in order to overestimate your virtues one must assume that you have any at all! I'm just betting on your pride and stubborn tenacity to convince you to help Oca and I plan for a potential betrayal from this new guy."

Dementia smiled at Ickol as he leaned back into his seat, sipping from his drink as he nodded at her. He was about to open his mouth to speak again when he happened to notice the two new occupants of the hall, his mouth shutting as he gave them a curious look. However, despite the mummy and lady looking interesting to talk to, he didnt have the time currently. He was certain they'd still be there later anyway.

Turning back to continue talking with Ickol, Dementia opened his mouth, only to be interrupted once again as he felt a poke in his side. Looking down at the shadow hand and where it was pointing, Dementia glanced at Ocaeril, seeing the look on Ocaeril's face. The planetary avatar's interest in the two new people was quite clear, and Dementia was content to let him just do his own thing. If it was important Dementia could find out later, simple as that.

Still, those two did look interesting. Perhaps he'd talk to them himself later? Who knew, if Ocaeril was that interested in them, the two might end up joining their little group of chaos misfits. Regardless....

"All the same, good to know you'd be happy to join Ickol! So, now that business is out of the way.... how've ya been? How's life? You been doing fine, good life, happy stories? Or something else, perhaps a sad ending or a depressed outcome? I've been out of the loop for over a thousand years old sport, and I need to know how you've been in my absence!"

Dementia Conversational

"My dear Icky, in order to overestimate your virtues one must assume that you have any at all! I'm just betting on your pride and stubborn tenacity to convince you to help Oca and I plan for a potential betrayal from this new guy."

Dementia smiled at Ickol as he leaned back into his seat, sipping from his drink as he nodded at her. He was about to open his mouth to speak again when he happened to notice the two new occupants of the hall, his mouth shutting as he gave them a curious look. However, despite the mummy and lady looking interesting to talk to, he didnt have the time currently. He was certain they'd still be there later anyway.

Turning back to continue talking with Ickol, Dementia opened his mouth, only to be interrupted once again as he felt a poke in his side. Looking down at the shadow hand and where it was pointing, Dementia glanced at Ocaeril, seeing the look on Ocaeril's face. The planetary avatar's interest in the two new people was quite clear, and Dementia was content to let him just do his own thing. If it was important Dementia could find out later, simple as that.

Still, those two did look interesting. Perhaps he'd talk to them himself later? Who knew, if Ocaeril was that interested in them, the two might end up joining their little group of chaos misfits. Regardless....

"All the same, good to know you'd be happy to join Ickol! So, now that business is out of the way.... how've ya been? How's life? You been doing fine, good life, happy stories? Or something else, perhaps a sad ending or a depressed outcome? I've been out of the loop for over a thousand years old sport, and I need to know how you've been in my absence!"
Ickol Conversational

Ickol suddenly broke out into sobs. “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh Dementia, it was so lonely without you! I was a broken goddess, I didn’t leave this hall at all, and stayed by your slumbering side as I wasted away! That perverted what’s-his-face, the imitation guy? Yeah, him, anyways he tried to attack me in my weakened state, the scoundrel! Who knows what torture he would have subjected me to, but it was when he implied he might harm you, my best friend, as you lay defenseless and ignorant of my forbidden feelings I have kept secret from you, that I was forced to take action! I am not proud of what I did, but rest assured, he didn’t suffer. I just got lucky with the spoon, is all, and have since been forced into this wretched shape!

She immediately stops sobbing and shrugs. “Some of that was probably a lie, but that could be close to the truth, right?

Mortal Action

( Collab with CutieBoop CutieBoop )
Somewhere in the Triton islands, coming in the distance, the view of an Elemental Nation ship could be seen with a white flag raised above it. From within it, multiple clan leaders and diplomats from the islands where Chakra was first revolutionized prepared themselves to stay on equal grounds to the leaders of the Triton Island- an archipelago that has stood proud and largely isolated for a long, long time from the rest of the world. The Elemental Nations came to their lands with respect and offerings to the leaders with a proposition of an alliance between the two in place. With the largely expanding powers in the west, island-nations like themselves should certainly stick together to one another- the leaders and Hokage of the Elemental Nations viewing the Tritons mastery on water and blessings from Tiamat as good perks to have on their side.

327c36a1551feafdf9601484c80dec74.png

They came in dressed in outfits fitting of the tropical land they found themselves on. Gifts such as expensive outfits, clothes, and other common trading goods, alongside a few noteworthy examples of Chakra tech the tritons likely didn't have with them. Sprinklers, automatic lights, lanterns, and such- all to please the population of sea blessed humanoids. Surprisingly enough to them, however, the people of the Triton islands were welcoming, either be that because that their nations had similar cultures due to their religions, or due to being so close to the sea, and bound by islands- or perhaps that was simply the 'Triton good-heartedness' many heard about. Most Tritons were kind and honorable beings, following codes of friendship and honor that one only sees in ancient legends.

It wasn't long before the welcoming group of Tritons and the diplomats talked and spent time with one another discussing the inner workings of the deal and the alliance in itself. Tritons were good and friendly people, of course, but that didn't mean they would accept alliances without anything in from them, of course. Trade deals, cultural exchange, these types of things were all discussed. Some ideas shot down by one of the sides, others agreed upon, all while the morning sun of the tropical, sunny lands of the isles shined upon them.

breath_of_the_wild___zora_captain_by_betsuni_dcvx7wl-fullview.jpg

The alliance would end up being known as Pact of the Sea, and despite its name, it was quite simple. The Elemental Nation and Tritons would trade with each other various goods, such as Chakra tech, modern technology, followed with open relations and borders that allowed Triton immigrants to their lands, things like marriage and the formation of Kekkei Genkai soon to form- while Tritons largely did the same, with trading deep sea goods many land-dwellers would find it impossible to ever find by themselves or without the usage of magic. Pearls, ancient shipwrecked artifacts, sea creature parts like shark teeth, as well as open border access to the Elemental Nations as well.

The religious coexistence was also something that largely helped relations, as temples to both Ocaeril and Tiamat, two gods tied closely together in ancient lore, were built in both of their lands. Tritons also largely would aid the Elemental Nations in traversing the seas safely, with the latter providing equal and mutual protection to them, followed with a higher understanding to Chakra, with more academies and its secrets being revealed to the Tritons to be able to use it more effectively.

Most importantly, the presence of both Medical Ninjutsu users and Triton Clerics working together would prove to largely play a good role in both nation's medical field. With magical and divine forces working together, it would certainly make so the Elemental Nation's healthcare was even better than before, the same being said about Tritons. Overall, despite the simple nature of this deal, it would largely aid both nations in equal nature, and allow the Tritons to grow more.

Ickol Conversational

Ickol suddenly broke out into sobs. “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh Dementia, it was so lonely without you! I was a broken goddess, I didn’t leave this hall at all, and stayed by your slumbering side as I wasted away! That perverted what’s-his-face, the imitation guy? Yeah, him, anyways he tried to attack me in my weakened state, the scoundrel! Who knows what torture he would have subjected me to, but it was when he implied he might harm you, my best friend, as you lay defenseless and ignorant of my forbidden feelings I have kept secret from you, that I was forced to take action! I am not proud of what I did, but rest assured, he didn’t suffer. I just got lucky with the spoon, is all, and have since been forced into this wretched shape!

She immediately stops sobbing and shrugs. “Some of that was probably a lie, but that could be close to the truth, right?
Dementia Conversational

Dementia... blinked. He blinked again. He stared at Ickol for a long, long moment as he carefully parsed through everything that she'd said, his lips moving slightly as his brow furrowed in concentration.

"... you totally forgot I existed, did your own thing, and ended up making a rival out of Original, who you recently killed and absorbed. Hmmmmm, alright, yeah I can see the truths in there. I give it a good 6 out of 10 for deceitful ambition. It would have been a 7 or even an 8 if I'd actually been in the hall and asleep, rather then hiding out in a place I didnt reveal to any of you. The mere idea of you crying, however, is rather foreign in my opinion, so.... yeah, 6."

With his rather bland dismissal of her act distributed, his look of concentration suddenly became one of amuesment as he chuckled.

"Still missed it though, I will admit. Good to know you've been treating yourself well Icky, sad to hear Original's gone, but, well... it happens. Apparently. I guess."

There was a moment where something flashed in Dementia's eyes, a look of deep unease and worry that disappeared as soon as it arrived. This would normally have gone unnoticed by anyone, but Ickol surely would notice. It was almost deliberately hard to miss. Almost.

Dementia Conversational

Dementia... blinked. He blinked again. He stared at Ickol for a long, long moment as he carefully parsed through everything that she'd said, his lips moving slightly as his brow furrowed in concentration.

"... you totally forgot I existed, did your own thing, and ended up making a rival out of Original, who you recently killed and absorbed. Hmmmmm, alright, yeah I can see the truths in there. I give it a good 6 out of 10 for deceitful ambition. It would have been a 7 or even an 8 if I'd actually been in the hall and asleep, rather then hiding out in a place I didnt reveal to any of you. The mere idea of you crying, however, is rather foreign in my opinion, so.... yeah, 6."

With his rather bland dismissal of her act distributed, his look of concentration suddenly became one of amuesment as he chuckled.

"Still missed it though, I will admit. Good to know you've been treating yourself well Icky, sad to hear Original's gone, but, well... it happens. Apparently. I guess."

There was a moment where something flashed in Dementia's eyes, a look of deep unease and worry that disappeared as soon as it arrived. This would normally have gone unnoticed by anyone, but Ickol surely would notice. It was almost deliberately hard to miss. Almost.
Ickol Conversational

She grabbed at her chest dramatically. “How cold! I open my heart to you and you sidestep my confession, spit on my love and accuse me of being nothing more than a liar! Very well, you bastard, I‘ll tell you another secret, I kissed your twin brother!

She suddenly leaned back in her chair and gave a huge yawn. “Bleh. Boooooooooored already. But hey! Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey! Don’t start crying crocodile tears for that porcuprick, got it? Who really gives a crap, anyway? Do you see anything but dry eyes around the table? The only person he ever interacted with was Ocaeril, and the dude was a grade A douche-canoe to everyone else! Trust me, I have his memories, I know the shit he was stepping in when he woke up. And that was just what’s been going on that you missed, you and I know full well what that creep drank failure-juice like it was his own urine during creation, and he was nothing but a pathetic headache that just was sad to look at! Good riddance!

Ickol started to laugh, before immediately straightening and looking at Dementia curiously. “Unless... that’s not it? What? Do you think I just might hurt you or something if you piss me off because ‘I already snapped once’? I don’t feel bad about him but I didn’t set out to kill the perv, he escalated things. I had just come out of a tough fight, lost something important to me in the scuffle, and when I drag myself to get it he pops outta nowhere, refuses to give it back, acts like a complete tool and then jumps me. Call it self-defense, call it a hot-blooded slaying, but either way it wasn’t murder and he wasn’t innocent. Ugh, here you go making me give him any more attention after I’m finally rid of him, you’re lucky I’m so nice or this would be worth a second favor for sure!

Ickol Conversational

She grabbed at her chest dramatically. “How cold! I open my heart to you and you sidestep my confession, spit on my love and accuse me of being nothing more than a liar! Very well, you bastard, I‘ll tell you another secret, I kissed your twin brother!

She suddenly leaned back in her chair and gave a huge yawn. “Bleh. Boooooooooored already. But hey! Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey! Don’t start crying crocodile tears for that porcuprick, got it? Who really gives a crap, anyway? Do you see anything but dry eyes around the table? The only person he ever interacted with was Ocaeril, and the dude was a grade A douche-canoe to everyone else! Trust me, I have his memories, I know the shit he was stepping in when he woke up. And that was just what’s been going on that you missed, you and I know full well what that creep drank failure-juice like it was his own urine during creation, and he was nothing but a pathetic headache that just was sad to look at! Good riddance!

Ickol started to laugh, before immediately straightening and looking at Dementia curiously. “Unless... that’s not it? What? Do you think I just might hurt you or something if you piss me off because ‘I already snapped once’? I don’t feel bad about him but I didn’t set out to kill the perv, he escalated things. I had just come out of a tough fight, lost something important to me in the scuffle, and when I drag myself to get it he pops outta nowhere, refuses to give it back, acts like a complete tool and then jumps me. Call it self-defense, call it a hot-blooded slaying, but either way it wasn’t murder and he wasn’t innocent. Ugh, here you go making me give him any more attention after I’m finally rid of him, you’re lucky I’m so nice or this would be worth a second favor for sure!
Dementia Conversational

Dementia gave Ickol a long look as she went into her spel, his gaze unblinking as he slowly tilted his head to one side. The entire time, he didnt move an inch beyond his head tilting, not even breathing as he stared at her. After a few moments of this, one of his ears twitched, and Dementia snorted softly as he leaned back into his chair, his gaze never leaving Ickol's.

"Why my dear, dear Ickol. If you think that I fear you, then you are sorely mistaken. Respect you, yes. Understand that you're powerful, yes. That you're a danger, oh most definitely. But fear you? No. I am merely wary and curious. I know Ickol. I know what she looks like, how she acts, how she breaths. I worked with her for untold years, helping to clean up the messes and destroy the failures. Ickol, I have no fear for. You are... something else, now. You, I still dont fear. You, I still hold respect for. But I don't know you, and thus, I test. I test, and plan, and scheme, as you well know, more then any of the others. Goodness, I know that Original was almost certain at fault! Unlike most of you, I tried to listen to him! I paid attention to the details no one else did back then, I watched him trying to emulate us."

He paused for a moment, looking down at his hand as he hummed softly, tilting his head to the other side before looking back up at Ickol. "In truth, I merely hate to hear about deaths among us, among the pantheon. It leaves an unsettled feeling in my stomach that I cant get rid of. I understand that you probably had to defend yourself. I dont blame you. Believe it or not, I'm actually happier that you survived. Yes, I may have sympathized with Original. Yes, I may have wondered over the centuries if I should have tried to at least befriend him, and lessen the pain. Yes, I regret that he's dead. But it wasn't Original that I worked with, nor him that I tried to make smile. No, it was all you, Ickol. I guess this is a long winded way of saying that no, I dont fear you. But part or me wonders if I should fear you, least I end up dying by your hands down the line. Just as I fear from every other god in this hall, yes, even Ocaeril. Even Tiamat. All of them. And yet. Not. You. Ironic, isn't it? That the one I dont fear, is the one the mortals call Destroyer."

There was another pause, then he added. "Well, I also dont fear Helsa. But that's mostly because she's an incompetent evil, and I'm not sure what kind of good she is because it's apparently a recent change. So she doesn't count."

Dementia Conversational

Dementia gave Ickol a long look as she went into her spel, his gaze unblinking as he slowly tilted his head to one side. The entire time, he didnt move an inch beyond his head tilting, not even breathing as he stared at her. After a few moments of this, one of his ears twitched, and Dementia snorted softly as he leaned back into his chair, his gaze never leaving Ickol's.

"Why my dear, dear Ickol. If you think that I fear you, then you are sorely mistaken. Respect you, yes. Understand that you're powerful, yes. That you're a danger, oh most definitely. But fear you? No. I am merely wary and curious. I know Ickol. I know what she looks like, how she acts, how she breaths. I worked with her for untold years, helping to clean up the messes and destroy the failures. Ickol, I have no fear for. You are... something else, now. You, I still dont fear. You, I still hold respect for. But I don't know you, and thus, I test. I test, and plan, and scheme, as you well know, more then any of the others. Goodness, I know that Original was almost certain at fault! Unlike most of you, I tried to listen to him! I paid attention to the details no one else did back then, I watched him trying to emulate us."

He paused for a moment, looking down at his hand as he hummed softly, tilting his head to the other side before looking back up at Ickol. "In truth, I merely hate to hear about deaths among us, among the pantheon. It leaves an unsettled feeling in my stomach that I cant get rid of. I understand that you probably had to defend yourself. I dont blame you. Believe it or not, I'm actually happier that you survived. Yes, I may have sympathized with Original. Yes, I may have wondered over the centuries if I should have tried to at least befriend him, and lessen the pain. Yes, I regret that he's dead. But it wasn't Original that I worked with, nor him that I tried to make smile. No, it was all you, Ickol. I guess this is a long winded way of saying that no, I dont fear you. But part or me wonders if I should fear you, least I end up dying by your hands down the line. Just as I fear from every other god in this hall, yes, even Ocaeril. Even Tiamat. All of them. And yet. Not. You. Ironic, isn't it? That the one I dont fear, is the one the mortals call Destroyer."

There was another pause, then he added. "Well, I also dont fear Helsa. But that's mostly because she's an incompetent evil, and I'm not sure what kind of good she is because it's apparently a recent change. So she doesn't count."
Ickol Conversational

Ickol stepped her fingers in front of her mouth and made a thoughtful humming noise as Dementia talked.

So, what I got from that... is you are a hardcore simp for me. Is that why this conversation has so much eye contact and like no sense of personal space? Really gives this a weird vibe out of context. Or maybe it was Original you liked, or maybe both, I don’t judge. Or maybe I wasn’t really listening to what you were saying just now. HOWEVER! More importantly, you aren’t scared, huh? I consider that a challenge! I’ll have to try harder next time! No take-backs, it’s too late now!

Ickol Conversational

Ickol stepped her fingers in front of her mouth and made a thoughtful humming noise as Dementia talked.

So, what I got from that... is you are a hardcore simp for me. Is that why this conversation has so much eye contact and like no sense of personal space? Really gives this a weird vibe out of context. Or maybe it was Original you liked, or maybe both, I don’t judge. Or maybe I wasn’t really listening to what you were saying just now. HOWEVER! More importantly, you aren’t scared, huh? I consider that a challenge! I’ll have to try harder next time! No take-backs, it’s too late now!
Dementia Conversational

Dementia rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he lifted his cup in a toast to Ickol.

"If you want to take it as a challenge, go right ahead. Just know that I'm the kind of chap who uses a flamethrower to kill a spider, taking the house down with it. Still, if you want a challenge, sure. Go right ahead. Scare me with something. If you can be scarier then all of the stuff we've seen together, I'll applaud you for it. Seriously though, remember some of that stuff Original made that we had to take care of? Remember the Puddings? Those were truly messed up."

He shuddered, shaking his head as he downed his drink in a swift gulp. That damned Pudding was the bane of his existence for a time, as unbeknownst to Ickol, Dementia had tried to save one of them. They were one of the first things to go extinct on Equis, after Dementia re-exterminated the entire species, this time making sure they stayed dead. Funny enough, that was also one of the last things he'd obtained before disappearing from the pantheon. Huh. He hadn't realized that.... the more you know.

Traxel, Minor Action

-----
Traxel, with the announcement he made to the mortal world down below finished, turned to his table of projects he had in mind, pen and pencil in hand.

"Streuth, now what? Gotta come up with some dinkum idea..." The Dingodile, now tapping, spoke musingly to himself, out of earshot to the other gods in his workshop residing in the hall.

Deciding that simply templates would'nt do; he had to experiment. And by experiment, that meant coming from the ground up. Since most of his power had been spent, all he could do is provide some rough genetic templates to work with and modify as needed. The first of which from his full mind was a suited organism, clothed similarly to the more arabiac of cultures yet technofied enough to present an individual that possesed sufficent technological aptitude.

"Right. Think I'll...uh...hmm." Traxel began, then paused as the individual was just floating there in midair, in a biological vat of sorts that allowed the creation of life.

In other containers there were various other templetes. Some had green skin and been injected with numerous syringes filled with gamma radiation, enhancing both body type and changed the pigment to green. Others, of course, were more exotic, like Traxel's recent template.

All were humanoid of some shape or form, but regardless there were many designs and flaws to be addressed with said templates before any one idea could be called a race. While none of the templates are demigod level, each one could at least change the playing field on the mortal world if set loose. A catastrophe that Traxel would make sure to not happen, or at least not without thorough review and trial.

"*sighs* Gonna be a LONG day..." The god said as his work onto the next project would start, unsure if one takes priority over the other.

Helsa Arqa Post

SHIT! She screamed internally, before rushing up the ramp and diving to try and avoid the flame.

The statues then unlock from their settings, and begin to mob Helsa, driving her deeper into the city...

Inqui's words once more received a mild eyebrow raise from Ocaeril, but in the end, he ended up ruling it out as her being the occasional airhead she is at times. With a mild shrug, he pulled back from her, giving her another kiss on the forehead with genuine affection to it. "Airhead. Glad you're not mad, though." He teased once more, but not truly meaning anything more with it. The...Yogurt, however, did cause him to blink for a moment, and his face to go red and his face to turn around, certain...Memories of his and her private time together coming to his mind, forcing him to focus on something else for a moment. He did hear something about a potluck and all, but even though she was his wife, he felt the need to look away from that both embarrassing and interesting scene. Hmmm. Spores. Or something.

With his head turned around, his attention landed on Dementia successfully(?) adding Ickol to the team, and Ocaeril both sighed and got relieved for a moment. A dark, dark part of his mind told him that he would be looking forward to seeing Ickoriginal getting as hurt as possible in the warp, but another part of him also reminded him to thank Dementia for adding her in. Ickol was strong was Original was too- with both of their powers combined, even if it feels disgusting seeing his old friend's 'corpse' being used like this, it would certainly help them.

It wasn't long before came a chilling sensation down his spine, as certain tattoos forcefully appeared on his body, followed with a small eye on his hand. It was a familiar feeling he felt once, with Hastur- and one he didn't have much time to feel when Dark Narus appeared in the hall and one of the familiar figures in the throne of the sorcerer appeared right before Ocaeril left. His head turned around both slowly and awkwardly towards the source of energy, his eyes meeting with two both very and not very familiar figures. He could feel four different winds at once- Ulgu and Shyish for Nyarlatothep, the cosplaying one that seemed to be trying to cramp Bastet's style, and Ghyran and Ghur, coming from the woman who was jiggling...Oh ROB above.

Ocaeril instantly looked back at Ickol and Dementia. Fuck, did she know him? It was probable. Ocaeril with Evolution is a big double-edged sword. While the gods don't have a photographic memory, Ocaeril grew normally as a child for the most part. Meaning he forgot a lot of stuff from his childhood during the period he was asleep. His friendship with Helsa and Inqui, and a few more important traits- like the Cosmos or Warp or whatever pumping their magic into him, forming the tattoos he knows and has today.

The tattoos under his clothes formed symbols around his chest region and around his neck, Ocaeril using his own powers to hide away the forceful appearance of the tattoos, as with a bit of sweat coming from his head, he stared at Shub-Niggurath's face, and gave her a friendly wave and a smile, instantly trying to 'kill off' his embarrassment- before letting out a sigh of relief. It was still awkward this woman was clearly trying to lay herself onto him, but...This could probably be useful.

From the darkness and shadows near Dementia and Ickol, shadow hands poked them, and pointed at Ocaeril, who gave them a brief glimpse, as he mentioned over to Nyal and Shub. Almost as if saying I got it from now.

With that, the planet god and technically unofficial member of the strange pantheon that was the cosmos approached both Nyarlathotep and Shub Niggurath.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't two of the most slippery beings in this pantheon. I see not one, but two of you decided to join the meeting, hm?" There were a smile and immediate charisma to his voice- Ocaeril's Void Sphere and Zyr's own personality helping with that. "You guys finally cared to visit me, or were you all just bored?" Or did they know about the plan?

Tilting his head a little bit to Fuma as she spoke about the moon and a possible civilization in there, Mimaki let out a small 'oooh' sound with his mouth, before nodding. "Right, I believe you told me about it before, didn't you, Fuma? Tiamat went to the moon and gave a strange civilization help and blessings..." The idea of another species living on the planets in the sky was fascinating to Mimaki, and ponies and Sirens proved that it was definitely possible for these sorts of creatures to exist. But so close to the earth? It certainly was both worrying and fascinating. Thankfully, if Tiamat of all people blessed them, they should be fine as people, shouldn't they? Still, he smiled at Fuma due to her concern. He didn't look to beat up. "I'm fine, really. I don't mind stargazing though. Although I heard it's a bad omen to look at the cosmos for too long, ahahaha."

"Oh yeah, we're fine, really~! Don't worry about it, you two." The oni replied, walking closer to Yuyuko, before holding her hands, and giving the ghostly woman a little kiss on the nose. "Well~ Whatever you do, I'm fine with comin' along, Yuyuko! The journey wasn't too hard though, really! I'm glad to have come back safe and sound for you...But, that stuff about the moon peeps sounds interestin', I ain't gonna lie. Maybe if they die, you could pull one of them in, Yuyuko!"

"...Oh. O-Okay?"

Shimone said before a small gulp came from him, as he looked around the location. Sweat still dripping from his figure, as he really wished Tiamat's gift could make it rain underground. He was still largely nervous, but Eva's words calmed him...A little bit. Not a lot, but...A little bit. Don't get him wrong- he absolutely looked amazed by everything around here, but he was still very clearly nervous and with a scared sort of awe by everything around him- instinctually hiding behind Eva when he saw the Servitors, too, and the massive Siren ships. He held against her outfit tightly, almost wanting to say something, but going quiet.

"I-I'm glad...You think I'm cool enough to be here, sis..." Shimone meekly replied, still hiding behind Eva and holding against her leg. "...Um...What do you need me for, specifically? I-I'm not good with...Forging or anything... I only know how to make it rain..."

Eva Action
"Aw, I just want to hang out with my brother!" Eva said, as she began to melt the Voidsteel into a hot, black fluid. Then she dropped the feather into the mix, stirring briefly before beginning the process of hammering out the blade.

"After all, you're family. And that means something to me." She withdrew the blade, and in an instant it hardened. A vaguely feathery pattern was visible within the metal, a blade bearing the power of Dark Narus. A blade that channeled the inevitability of Death, strong as a god.

"Anyway, you want me to show you how to smith a bit? It's a valuable life skill," Eva said.

There was a commotion at the unexpected and entirely unformal entry into the Jade Empire's land, and so an emergency entourage followed by an official, supposedly of the Royal Family.
14ce82b585257ea2637055645962.jpg
He wore attire made out of white cloth, his hair milky like the moonlight, and his commands to the armored guards flowed like honey mixed with quicksilver in their sharpness that promised reward. They were armed with strange weapons and mystic-like armor almost like they came from another world, but it mattered not for the Offical had but one thing to say, with a falsely pleasant smile, "You have not entered as is customary, to truly be worthy of an audience with our Empress you must Kowtow properly. Though if you have no knowledge of our customs I shall guide thee. But as a start do move that hulk back to your homeland, or further into the wilderness, it disturbs the peace. ", and what was left unsaid the skyline of the Imperial Palance.
(Kowtow is more referring to a process of arranging a meeting with the Empress, think like CK2.)

The bearer of the Warhammer Titan, Josephus Tybur, bowed respectfully, and sent a message back to the ship. It rose, light as a cloud, and drifted several hundred meters away. Once it had removed itself, the nobleman spoke to the Official.

"My apologies, we are not accustomed to your ways. We have great need to speak with your leader regarding a matter of both our nations. My Lord Yimer, King of Titania, has sent me on diplomatic business."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back