• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The World Unveiled [Modern Fantasy style]

Matt l ttaM

• The vale of the world you know is not the truth.
    Those myths your parents told you when you were younger? They are not myths.
    Those gods you had to do a report over in high school? They still exist.

Everything you thought you knew of the world is a lie and every fantasy you thought was just that, a fantasy, is the truth.
    Governments in secret. Kingdoms beyond the veil.

Gods plot the downfall of man and monsters seek to do their bidding.

It seemed an average day when you found that cavern, a day of camping and exploring with friends to celebrate a new summer break from the woes of college or life itself. You and your group had simply been hiking in some northern mountains when the quake hit. A seismic eruption rattled the very earth beneath you. Rocks tumbled, trees shattered and fell. It was like the very world was ending. Beneath the group, a great rift split swallowing them all.

I'm interested! Also, your formatting is quite nice. It's easy to read and still looks like you put just the right amount of effort in. C:

In all honesty, I’m surprised this has gotten some interest. I’ll start putting together a lore and character page, though I may not release it till we get a few more people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back