• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The world that never was

Coyotea

Roleplay Availability
In the land beyond our dreams lies the world that never was. Formerly a place that embraced magic instead of science, a paralleled world that perfectly complimented our own.... but alas, all things end. With the shattering of every mirror the land was thrown off its course, unbalanced and disconnected from all other realms. Four kingdoms stand with one steadily taking over the others or snuffing out all who do not bow.

A bit vague but in my mind the soul survivor of at least 2 of these ruling families (YC & MC) realize that this big bad horrid entity will destroy everything and everyone if something isn't done. Although their kingdoms are in ruin they set out to stop the evil spreading through the land. They run into each other on the way and have to decide whether or not family drama will prevent them from working together to save what is left of their world. I don't mind playing the villain. I'd prefer to play a king instead of a queen but I'm flexible. Feel free to reply here or DM me and we can come up with something cool!

I'm totally comfortable with romance and same sex couples too if our characters have good chemistry. Also down for a buddy adventure that remains platonic. As long as we communicate I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back