• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

For those that were still in the manors dinning room, if there were anyone that had an eye for detail, and they were watching Demona they could all see her flash a devilish smile before Lady Nacha ejected everyone at the table through the wall into the open of the town while Leon and Adelaide had left the area and were nowhere to be found, they however did come across the imperial enforcers

“Hey Davie, look, more of your fellow reincarnations” Valentine smiled
To many deceiving, things were happening and they had to get everyone out safely. Emily pulled out her wand from her hair ready to go to whatever came her way.
"The hell!?" Mordock asked. He got up and quickly ducked behind cover. Popping a potion of invisibility.

Earl took out his wand. "Back off."

Leon looked at the enforcers. "Can we help you?" He asked pleasently though he clearly alert.
Adelaide looked up at the imperial enforcers, slowly moving herself to stand behind Leon.

To many deceiving, things were happening and they had to get everyone out safely. Emily pulled out her wand from her hair ready to go to whatever came her way.

Adelaide looked up at the imperial enforcers, slowly moving herself to stand behind Leon.
He looked at her and held her hand. "Run." He said.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

For those that were still in the manors dinning room, if there were anyone that had an eye for detail, and they were watching Demona they could all see her flash a devilish smile before Lady Nacha ejected everyone at the table through the wall into the open of the town while Leon and Adelaide had left the area and were nowhere to be found, they however did come across the imperial enforcers

He looked at her and held her hand. "Run." He said.

Adelaide looked down at his hand grabbing hers then up at him. She did not say anything but did as he said and took off running with him.

"Yes." Dave said. "However, they look troubled. They are...afraid of us. My fellow reincarnations running away....how sad."

"Yes." Dave said. "However, they look troubled. They are...afraid of us. My fellow reincarnations running away....how sad."

“What a pity, they seem to believe what they were told about us, despite what they just witnessed” valentine chuckled

Last edited:

Miandiya looked around holding her bow ready as she got up."Why did she do that."

“What a pity, they seem to believe what they were told about us, despite what they just witnessed” valentine chuckled
Dru pulled out his gun and pointed it at Valentine "if someone doesn't put us back where we were I'm going to start doing it the hard way."

Dru pulled out his gun and pointed it at Valentine "if someone doesn't put us back where we were I'm going to start doing it the hard way."

She looked at him with a confused expression “I’m sorry? I don’t understand what you are talking about” she replied

Miandiya looked around holding her bow ready as she got up."Why did she do that."

“Perhaps the fabled spider queen really is just a monster” Valentine smiled “but don’t worry, we can protect you from her” she added

She looked at him with a confused expression “I’m sorry? I don’t understand what you are talking about” she replied
"I mean to say why did we get blasted through a wall and why are you guys trying to take us?" He said as he kept his gun steady.

"I mean to say why did we get blasted through a wall and why are you guys trying to take us?" He said as he kept his gun steady.

“We are here to help you, I’m sure you’ve realized by this point you’ve been deceived” Valentine lied

“That’s a smart boy Davie, maybe we can get you a reward” she winked
"I understand your frustration, but I kindly ask that you do not aim your gun at her." Dave said. "Besides, it is clear you already have issues to deal with. We are simply here to offer guidance."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

While the vampire and her bodyguard were trying to convince everyone to join the empire, Ardeth had used a temporary invisibility spell to mask his presence and tell everyone about the escape passage behind the shrine in the queens chambers in the mountain. But soon ‘Lady Nacha’ stepped out into the open “Luminous Valentine, trying to meddle once again, does your daddy know your being a bad girl again?” ‘Lady Nacha’ asked as she held up her hand and a small black sphere appeared in her palm

Valentine looked at ‘Lady Nacha’ with fear on her face “no… you can’t be seriously thinking of using that!?” She began to panic

“What’s the matter Valentine? I thought vampires were fearless” ‘Lady Nacha’ grinned

“This is too far! Demona! Show yourself, this wasn’t part of the deal!” Valentine stated

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

While the vampire and her bodyguard were trying to convince everyone to join the empire, Ardeth had used a temporary invisibility spell to mask his presence and tell everyone about the escape passage behind the shrine in the queens chambers in the mountain. But soon ‘Lady Nacha’ stepped out into the open “Luminous Valentine, trying to meddle once again, does your daddy know your being a bad girl again?” ‘Lady Nacha’ asked as she held up her hand and a small black sphere appeared in her palm

Valentine looked at ‘Lady Nacha’ with fear on her face “no… you can’t be seriously thinking of using that!?” She began to panic

“What’s the matter Valentine? I thought vampires were fearless” ‘Lady Nacha’ grinned

“This is too far! Demona! Show yourself, this wasn’t part of the deal!” Valentine stated
Dave steps between them, his shield raised up as well. "What are you referring to? What deal, and what is this impostor doing?"

Meanwhile, Maya looks around as she's running. "So far, so good." She turns around. "Hmmmm....no one else is here yet. That's concerning."

Earl was.now very confused.

“Perhaps the fabled spider queen really is just a monster” Valentine smiled “but don’t worry, we can protect you from her” she added

"I understand your frustration, but I kindly ask that you do not aim your gun at her." Dave said. "Besides, it is clear you already have issues to deal with. We are simply here to offer guidance."
Miandiya loaded her bow and pointed at dave and valentine. " sorry but right now I'm done trusting anyone."

Dave steps between them, his shield raised up as well. "What are you referring to? What deal, and what is this impostor doing?"

Meanwhile, Maya looks around as she's running. "So far, so good." She turns around. "Hmmmm....no one else is here yet. That's concerning."
Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey

“Dave, try and get back to the empire, she’s wielding a chaos spell called event horizon, it will kill us all, and devour half this desert, it’s an apocalypse class spell!” Valentine paniced

Everyone in the group hear Ardeth whisper to them “hurry and run, Maya is already waiting by the escape route”

Soon Demona stepped out of the crumbling manor with a smile on her face “really Ms. Valentine, I’m changing the deal because I have the most powerful toy in this world, I still can’t believe how easy it was to take her soul, but now that I have it, this husk will do as I command, and I want you to serve me as my slave or you will die!” She laughed maniacally

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Maya finds the escape route behind the shrine in the queens chamber, it was surprisingly well hidden, despite only a gold statue blocked its way

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey

“Dave, try and get back to the empire, she’s wielding a chaos spell called event horizon, it will kill us all, and devour half this desert, it’s an apocalypse class spell!” Valentine paniced

Everyone in the group hear Ardeth whisper to them “hurry and run, Maya is already waiting by the escape route”

Soon Demona stepped out of the crumbling manor with a smile on her face “really Ms. Valentine, I’m changing the deal because I have the most powerful toy in this world, I still can’t believe how easy it was to take her soul, but now that I have it, this husk will do as I command, and I want you to serve me as my slave or you will die!” She laughed maniacally

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Maya finds the escape route behind the shrine in the queens chamber, it was surprisingly well hidden, despite only a gold statue blocked its way
(I'm confused. What's going on?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back