• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Lady Nacha began to show a little nervousness towards Dru’s questioning but tried to hide it “well you see one of them was an interesting man here in this world and the other was…” she was saying before getting interrupted

“DEMONA!!!!” A voice shouted, which if anyone tracked where the voice came from would see another Nacha standing by the barrier to the kitchen
"There's two of them....there's TWO OF THEM!?" Maya yells to no one in particular. She then whispers to herself. "Whatever. Just get this done as fast as possible, Maya. Keep it down. Keep...suppressing..."

Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Lady Nacha looked at everyone “my apologies everyone” she stated and did an apologetic bow before looking at her doppelgänger that was cooking omelets “Demona, what did I tell you would happen if I caught you taking my form again?” She asked

The Nacha that had been cooking reverted back to the demon hostess, whom everyone now knew her as Demona, her hands immediately shot up to cover the horns on her head, she had the look of pure terror on her face. “No, Lady Nacha, please! I’m sorry!” She screamed as the wall behind her shot out threads of spider silk that pinned the demon to the wall, removing her hands from her horns before they began to tightly wrap around the base of the horns, then the wall released her but kept tightening around the horns, all the while tears fell from her face, and her mouth was gagged to keep her from screaming

“Sorry you all have to see this” Lady Nacha replied as she took a seat at the table, and the barrier that surrounded the kitchen vanished, freeing Maya and Aldar

Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Lady Nacha looked at everyone “my apologies everyone” she stated and did an apologetic bow before looking at her doppelgänger that was cooking omelets “Demona, what did I tell you would happen if I caught you taking my form again?” She asked

The Nacha that had been cooking reverted back to the demon hostess, whom everyone now knew her as Demona, her hands immediately shot up to cover the horns on her head, she had the look of pure terror on her face. “No, Lady Nacha, please! I’m sorry!” She screamed as the wall behind her shot out threads of spider silk that pinned the demon to the wall, removing her hands from her horns before they began to tightly wrap around the base of the horns, then the wall released her but kept tightening around the horns, all the while tears fell from her face, and her mouth was gagged to keep her from screaming

“Sorry you all have to see this” Lady Nacha replied as she took a seat at the table, and the barrier that surrounded the kitchen vanished, freeing Maya and Aldar
Adelaide looked in horror as Demona got pulled towards a wall and her horns got wrapped around in silk. The poor woman screaming in pain through her gagge. The images of torture from her past flashed through her head as the demon woman screamed. "STOP! What are you doing?! STOP YOUR HURTING HER!" Adelaide said running over to Lady Nacha grabbing the spider queens wrists. Holding tightly as small vines wrapped around her arms and her wings had a faint glow. "Please stop! You can't do this...your torturing her! Stop!, please let her go!" Adelaide she yelled tears rolling down her cheeks begging for this to stop. She had no clue what to do or how to stop her, but she knew she could not just stand there as the poor demon woman slowly got her horns pulled off.

Adelaide looked in horror as Demona got pulled towards a wall and her horns got wrapped around in silk. The poor woman screaming in pain through her gagge. The images of torture from her past flashed through her head as the demon woman screamed. "STOP! What are you doing?! STOP YOUR HURTING HER!" Adelaide said running over to Lady Nacha grabbing the spider queens wrists. Holding tightly as small vines wrapped around her arms and her wings had a faint glow. "Please stop! You can't do this...your torturing her! Stop!, please let her go!" Adelaide she yelled tears rolling down her cheeks begging for this to stop. She had no clue what to do or how to stop her, but she knew she could not just stand there as the poor demon woman slowly got her horns pulled off.

Lady Nacha sighed and Demona was released “she was under no pain Ms. Adelaide, a demons pride and joy is their horns, their wings, or their tails, Demona only has her horns after she surrendered her heart and soul to me” she stated as Demona held her horns like a toddler holding a toy that was taken away. “But how does it feel to have them out in the open?” She asked and pointed to her wings

Lady Nacha sighed and Demona was released “she was under no pain Ms. Adelaide, a demons pride and joy is their horns, their wings, or their tails, Demona only has her horns after she surrendered her heart and soul to me” she stated as Demona held her horns like a toddler holding a toy that was taken away. “But how does it feel to have them out in the open?” She asked and pointed to her wings
"Oh yeah she must feel great now that she's seen how you've manhandled your servant!" Leon said finally rising to his feet.

Miandiya frowned. "This is just wrong.."

Miandiya frowned. "This is just wrong.."
Aldar looked around at everyone. This was the sort of thing he had tried to stop in his past life. The thing that got him killed. When someone angered his boss in Massachusetts. "Well. I think I'll ne going now."

Adelaide hadntears in her eyes and was dumbfounded. She stared at Lady Nacha, releasing her rists as she took steps away from the women. She had the audacity to say to say that Demona had not felt any pain? She clearly herd her scream, holding on her horns baking to be released. Now asking her how she felt about having her wings out in the open? This women was instaine, justifying what she did that how display saying that Demona was in no pain. Adelaide did not reply as she looked over at Demona and then towards Nacha frowning angrily. She held her hands together and up to her chest shaking her head as she leaves the room.

Emily was in shock at the display that she had witnessed in front of her she had just saw who she had thought had been a very nice women assault her servent. She had seen such curitly in her past life with her father many a time. And at one time she would have justified seeing such thing covering it mentally with an excuse from the shear terror thar she felt from her father. "OH...is that right?...not feeling a thing?!.....and the screams of pain and horror was and act?!....bullshit!.....just utter bullshit!" Emily spoke out angrily as well "you go on telling us to accept your forgiveness for the cuirty you display like we would just ignored what we saw and be okay with it?...ma'am you are bloody mentail...and here I thought you were some great person we were here to help...that was keeping away from the terrony of the Empire....ha! Laughable..." Emily spoke out

Adelaide hadntears in her eyes and was dumbfounded. She stared at Lady Nacha, releasing her rists as she took steps away from the women. She had the audacity to say to say that Demona had not felt any pain? She clearly herd her scream, holding on her horns baking to be released. Now asking her how she felt about having her wings out in the open? This women was instaine, justifying what she did that how display saying that Demona was in no pain. Adelaide did not reply as she looked over at Demona and then towards Nacha frowning angrily. She held her hands together and up to her chest shaking her head as she leaves the room.

Emily was in shock at the display that she had witnessed in front of her she had just saw who she had thought had been a very nice women assault her servent. She had seen such curitly in her past life with her father many a time. And at one time she would have justified seeing such thing covering it mentally with an excuse from the shear terror thar she felt from her father. "OH...is that right?...not feeling a thing?!.....and the screams of pain and horror was and act?!....bullshit!.....just utter bullshit!" Emily spoke out angrily as well "you go on telling us to accept your forgiveness for the cuirty you display like we would just ignored what we saw and be okay with it?...ma'am you are bloody mentail...and here I thought you were some great person we were here to help...that was keeping away from the terrony of the Empire....ha! Laughable..." Emily spoke out
Leon followed Adelaide out of the room. What a time to have convinced her to show everyone her true self. Right after seeing Lady Nacha use what made the hostess special and beautiful to punish her. He was fuming but also felt as though he should spologize to Adelaide.

Earl pushed his plate away no longer hungry. "Bloody hell, even if she wasn't physically in pain there's such a thing as mental torture."

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Just before Valentine was about to attack the bandits, a devious smiled crept across her face “well now, isn’t this just delicious, I think I have a better idea for us to play with Davie” she smiled and bit her finger before starting to draw a magic circle on the ground with her blood, only stopping to but her finger again to continue drawing due to her regeneration

Aldar looked around at everyone. This was the sort of thing he had tried to stop in his past life. The thing that got him killed. When someone angered his boss in Massachusetts. "Well. I think I'll ne going now."

She looked over at him. "Okay, I understand. "

Maya watched as the scene unfolded. It was almost unbelievable. She was so calm, and yet she was so violent. What surprised her the most was how everyone else reacted. So many of them got angry almost instantly. It was like they didn't even catch on to the fact that Nacha had mentioned that this wasn't the first time that this situation happened before. Actually, had Demona not already upset Maya, the latter wouldn't have caught on either. Nacha had such control over her temper that she was able to casually take a seat afterwards. Maya knew she needed to reach that level of control. However, seeing the others reacting and trying to stop Lady Nacha triggered memories of Maya's past life.

Maya lowers her head as she walks past Nacha. "I need to talk to you. Not at this moment, but soon." She keeps walking until she has exited the manor. Her breathing has sharpened. Her body trembles slightly. She takes out her sword and drags it along the ground. "Gotta get...away from them....before I hurt them..."

Just before Valentine was about to attack the bandits, a devious smiled crept across her face “well now, isn’t this just delicious, I think I have a better idea for us to play with Davie” she smiled and bit her finger before starting to draw a magic circle on the ground with her blood, only stopping to but her finger again to continue drawing due to her regeneration
Dave watches as Valentine draws on the ground. "Really? And this idea of yours involves using magic? Interesting. I'm sure you know what you're doing, but still be careful."

Leon followed Adelaide out of the room. What a time to have convinced her to show everyone her true self. Right after seeing Lady Nacha use what made the hostess special and beautiful to punish her. He was fuming but also felt as though he should spologize to Adelaide.

Earl pushed his plate away no longer hungry. "Bloody hell, even if she wasn't physically in pain there's such a thing as mental torture."
Adelaide did not stop once she left the dinning room she walked quickly down the hall. She made her way out the front door and down the front steps before vomiting over the side over the sheer stress and whole ordeal that had just happened. Emotions high Adelaide collapsed on the steps crying to her hands.

Adelaide did not stop once she left the dinning room she walked quickly down the hall. She made her way out the front door and down the front steps before vomiting over the side over the sheer stress and whole ordeal that had just happened. Emotions high Adelaide collapsed on the steps crying to her hands.
Leon used presidigitation to clean the sick and then sat next to her. "I'm sorry." He said.

valentine smiled as she finished the circle before grabbing Dave and pulling him inside before speaking an incantation and the two of them were teleported to the outskirts of Arachnia “oohhh! I can smell the bitter feeling of betrayal in several peoples blood, this is going to be fun” She stated as she walked into town, heading towards the manor as a storm begins to build over the town

Maya watched as the scene unfolded. It was almost unbelievable. She was so calm, and yet she was so violent. What surprised her the most was how everyone else reacted. So many of them got angry almost instantly. It was like they didn't even catch on to the fact that Nacha had mentioned that this wasn't the first time that this situation happened before. Actually, had Demona not already upset Maya, the latter wouldn't have caught on either. Nacha had such control over her temper that she was able to casually take a seat afterwards. Maya knew she needed to reach that level of control. However, seeing the others reacting and trying to stop Lady Nacha triggered memories of Maya's past life.

Maya lowers her head as she walks past Nacha. "I need to talk to you. Not at this moment, but soon." She keeps walking until she has exited the manor. Her breathing has sharpened. Her body trembles slightly. She takes out her sword and drags it along the ground. "Gotta get...away from them....before I hurt them..."

(Oh? Is Maya going to attack Lady Nacha? This ought to be interesting)

(But at least she did pay attention to what else was said)

Leon used presidigitation to clean the sick and then sat next to her. "I'm sorry." He said.
Adelaide stoped crying after a while. "Why are you sorry...none of that was your fault.." she said sitting up whiping her face with a Handkerchief Why for tears are we with a handkerchief.

Adelaide stoped crying after a while. "Why are you sorry...none of that was your fault.." she said sitting up whiping her face with a Handkerchief Why for tears are we with a handkerchief.
"I know it's just. The moment I convince you to show everyone your true self. Someone has their uniqueness used against them. Its wrong."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back