• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
She kept close to Leon as her grabbed on to her and the frame. "Are we being attacked ?" Adelaide asked looking back up at Leon as the shaking stoped. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Hearing the noise of other voices she quickly made her way down the hall. She found herself in the dinning room Lady Nacha seemed angry at the group. She looked from the door way leading into the dinning room. She sxand the group trying to see if Earl was there. She did not see Earl but did notice two people who she had no clue who they were.
"I'm not sure." Leon said uncertainly as he released her.

Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

While Maya and Aldar were tasked with making the kitchen spotless, Lady Nacha stood up and created a kitchen apron to wear before a couple of tables that filled with different types of meat and veggies, as well as a stove and a large amount of eggs “would anybody like to make an omelet?” She asked with a smile
Aldar started cleaning.

Earl raised his hand. "Yes please."
Emily quietly watched as the others got locked into the kitchen for having eaten all the food apparently or something like that she had not been there to really know. She leaned to the side spotting Earl raising his hand at the mention of food. Well, Lady Nacha didn't seem mad at him so her theory that Earl had been the cause of the shaking was proven wrong.

Last edited:
As Maya was complaining all the food seemed to vanish from the kitchen, including the fridge “you two can leave the barrier once my kitchen is completely clean” she stated

“So who goes first?” Valentine asked
Seething with anger, Maya furiously cleans the kitchen.

"Well, I'm a gentleman so, ladies first." Dave said.

“I’ve know exactly 2 other Dru’s in this world” she replied

Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

While Maya and Aldar were tasked with making the kitchen spotless, Lady Nacha stood up and created a kitchen apron to wear before a couple of tables that filled with different types of meat and veggies, as well as a stove and a large amount of eggs “would anybody like to make an omelet?” She asked with a smile
Dru seemed to ignore the omelet for a moment and said "tell me what you know about them and what they're like I've heard about..."

He followed her
Adelaide walked down a few halls only to stop when she passed the dining room. Adelaide stopped and backtracked stopping at the door. She was very confused seeing Lady Nacha in a kitchen apron cooking something by a stove, tables that filled with different types of meat and veggies, and the Emily looking at the table of veggies while Earl stood by Lady Nacha with a plate. Adelaide looked confused as she turned back to Leon that had followed her, "I think everyone is okay...I don't think we are being attacked..." she quietly said to Leon

Adelaide walked down a few halls only to stop when she passed the dining room. Adelaide stopped and backtracked stopping at the door. She was very confused seeing Lady Nacha in a kitchen apron cooking something by a stove, tables that filled with different types of meat and veggies, and the Emily looking at the table of veggies while Earl stood by Lady Nacha with a plate. Adelaide looked confused as she turned back to Leon that had followed her, "I think everyone is okay...I don't think we are being attacked..." she quietly said to Leon
"Now's a good time as any to tell them.* He urged

"Now's a good time as any to tell them.* He urged
"I can't.." She whispered stepping back into the hall, pulling the cloak she had around her "they not even going to care really so why announce it?.... besides...I dont want to call attention to myself" she said.

"I can't.." She whispered stepping back into the hall, pulling the cloak she had around her "they not even going to care really so why announce it?.... besides...I dont want to call attention to myself" she said.
"Isn't it good to be transparent with them." He said. "Are you sure you want to keep this away from everyone?"

"Isn't it good to be transparent with them." He said. "Are you sure you want to keep this away from everyone?"
Adelaide held her hands together, pressing them up to her chest. "I'm not sure....and not really? I don't know.....I don't think I should not anymore..." she said looking back at the door the stood a few feet from them "but I can't just walse in there and be all "hey look at me I have wings" she commented in a whisper.

Adelaide held her hands together, pressing them up to her chest. "I'm not sure....and not really? I don't know.....I don't think I should not anymore..." she said looking back at the door the stood a few feet from them "but I can't just walse in there and be all "hey look at me I have wings" she commented in a whisper.
He thought to himself. "Fine." He said. "I'll try to keep quiet."

He thought to himself. "Fine." He said. "I'll try to keep quiet."
"no... it's...I want them to know....just dont want to announce it.... it's complicated I want to be transparent with them all, as you said it would be best,...no secrets... but at the same time I don't want the attention..." She said

"no... it's...I want them to know....just dont want to announce it.... it's complicated I want to be transparent with them all, as you said it would be best,...no secrets... but at the same time I don't want the attention..." She said
"When your ready then."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Lady Nacha began to show a little nervousness towards Dru’s questioning but tried to hide it “well you see one of them was an interesting man here in this world and the other was…” she was saying before getting interrupted

“DEMONA!!!!” A voice shouted, which if anyone tracked where the voice came from would see another Nacha standing by the barrier to the kitchen

"When your ready then."
She nodded "fine..." she said taking off her cloak her bluish-purple wings poking out from the sides of her long curly hair. She took in a deep breath and let it out. Not saying a word she just walked into the room as fully herself in front of a lot of people for the first time in years.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Lady Nacha began to show a little nervousness towards Dru’s questioning but tried to hide it “well you see one of them was an interesting man here in this world and the other was…” she was saying before getting interrupted

“DEMONA!!!!” A voice shouted, which if anyone tracked where the voice came from would see another Nacha standing by the barrier to the kitchen
(Aldar did nothing this rime)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back