• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
Emily walked along with the others, she had nothing to say only trekking forward wanting to be out of this place as soon as possible.

Adelaide didn't know what to believe in anymore. There was so much conflict in her head from the recent events. Silent and to her own thoughts she just keeped her distance but followed the others
Leon did stay close tl Adelaide.

As did Earl to Emily.

"Problems." She answered. "As much as this doesn't seem to be a trap like the last place, I can't put my sword away until we're completely in the clear. And since we're out here, are there any other things like that demon back there that we should be on the lookout for?"

“Aside from monsters, nothing else really” he replied

"Well that's surprisingly relieving." Maya said. "Monsters are nothing more than mobile punching bags anyway."

“Well I am sorry for everything that’s happened so far, the plan was just to get you all safely to Erebus, so you can be out of the empires reach, but that clearly didn’t work out” he replied

“Well I am sorry for everything that’s happened so far, the plan was just to get you all safely to Erebus, so you can be out of the empires reach, but that clearly didn’t work out” he replied
"Clearly." She said. "They're reaching too far. If they try to reach where we're going, I'll cut their hands off!"

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie

While everyone was walking, if anyone had stepped into the bubble that surrounded Nacha, they would hear her humming a familiar theme from a galaxy far far away.

Ardeth looked at Maya and chuckled “well that’s a good thought to keep, the empire will try to corrupt you in some way, just like that poor boy who was whisked away by the vampire” he stated

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie

While everyone was walking, if anyone had stepped into the bubble that surrounded Nacha, they would hear her humming a familiar theme from a galaxy far far away.

Ardeth looked at Maya and chuckled “well that’s a good thought to keep, the empire will try to corrupt you in some way, just like that poor boy who was whisked away by the vampire” he stated
Leon heard but did not rexognize it. That said he wuickly picked up the notes and memorized how they spinded so he could play it latee.

"Poor boy..." Maya wonders until she realizes who he's referring to. "Oh! You mean that big guy? Yeah. He didn't really come off as threatening, which is something you don't see often from people that size. Usually, they're always looking down on everyone else. You think that vampire hypnotized him or something?"

"Clearly." She said. "They're reaching too far. If they try to reach where we're going, I'll cut their hands off!"

Emily lifted an eyebrow and looked over at Maya as she yelled out that she would cut some heads. She had not spoken much to the girl and just had met her when they were running to safety but she was really loud and seemed headstrong. But she did not say a word just reached out at took Earl's hand as she quietly continue to walk with the others.

"Poor boy..." Maya wonders until she realizes who he's referring to. "Oh! You mean that big guy? Yeah. He didn't really come off as threatening, which is something you don't see often from people that size. Usually, they're always looking down on everyone else. You think that vampire hypnotized him or something?"

“It is a possibility, but I’m not sure, it seemed like she genuinely cared about him” he stated

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes

Soon the group emerged into a very large cavern, large enough that there was before their eyes, a forest, quite similar to the forest they had gone through to get to the desert, however this forest was entirely of tropical trees, that got their sun and warmth from a large crystalline structure at the top of the cave (a few miles above their heads to be exact) that was slowly darkening to signify the approaching night

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes

Soon the group emerged into a very large cavern, large enough that there was before their eyes, a forest, quite similar to the forest they had gone through to get to the desert, however this forest was entirely of tropical trees, that got their sun and warmth from a large crystalline structure at the top of the cave (a few miles above their heads to be exact) that was slowly darkening to signify the approaching night
Earl took emily to start casting defenive spells and charms.

"I never been in a forest like this before" Miandiya said looking around. "A forest in a cave...strange"

Adelaide quietly followed the group into the large cavern "wow..." she whispered to herself looking at the tropical trees. She was amazed at the trees that lay in front of them, haven has never seen such plants in her life. As the light dimed above them she looked up noticing the large crystalline structure.
Earl took emily to start casting defenive spells and charms.
Emily walked off with Earl casting defensive spells and charms around the group.

Dru would let our a sigh as everyone seemed to be preparing for the night and he knew that he would need a couple hours sleep so that he could get back to peak shape unfortunately due to only being a half elf he couldn't just meditate for a few hours he still occasionally needed actual sleep. Once hus sleeping supplies were set up he would plop onto the ground as his stomach gurgled.

“It is a possibility, but I’m not sure, it seemed like she genuinely cared about him” he stated

"That could be a good thing if she did. Caring about other people..." Maya said. A memory of her past life flashed in her mind. An unpleasant one that she quickly repressed. When they reached the forest, she observed their surroundings. "This place looks pretty cool. I might have to take a walk out here after we're all settled in just to see what it's like at night."

"That could be a good thing if she did. Caring about other people..." Maya said. A memory of her past life flashed in her mind. An unpleasant one that she quickly repressed. When they reached the forest, she observed their surroundings. "This place looks pretty cool. I might have to take a walk out here after we're all settled in just to see what it's like at night."

Lady Nacha chuckled “I remember planting part of a grove here, long ago” she smiled

Adelaide quietly followed the group into the large cavern "wow..." she whispered to herself looking at the tropical trees. She was amazed at the trees that lay in front of them, haven has never seen such plants in her life. As the light dimed above them she looked up noticing the large crystalline structure.

Emily walked off with Earl casting defensive spells and charms around the group.
Leon sat down with a heavy sigh.

As they finished the spells Earl looked at her. "Do you think we can trust any of these people?"

Leon sat down with a heavy sigh.

As they finished the spells Earl looked at her. "Do you think we can trust any of these people?"
Adelaide looked over at Leon as he let out a heavy sigh. "Everything okay?..." she asked softly taking a seat next to him.

Emily finished her last protection spell and looked over at Earl. "I'm not sure.." she quitely spoke placing her wand in her pony tail. "There has been so much deception and betrayal...its hard to know who to even trust right now..." she said folding her arms and looking towards the direction of the group. "....Nacha and Ardeth,...after what happened back at the manor...im unsure about them." She quitely spoke to Earl.

Adelaide looked over at Leon as he let out a heavy sigh. "Everything okay?..." she asked softly taking a seat next to him.

Emily finished her last protection spell and looked over at Earl. "I'm not sure.." she quitely spoke placing her wand in her pony tail. "There has been so much deception and betrayal...its hard to know who to even trust right now..." she said folding her arms and looking towards the direction of the group. "....Nacha and Ardeth,...after what happened back at the manor...im unsure about them." She quitely spoke to Earl.
"No." He said honestly.

Earl nodded in silent agreement. "Emily... you still trust me right?"

Lady Nacha chuckled “I remember planting part of a grove here, long ago” she smiled
Dru walked up to lady Nacha "we need to talk about something your demon said to me about information you might know."

"No." He said honestly.

Earl nodded in silent agreement. "Emily... you still trust me right?"
"...would speaking about it help?" Adelaide asked him placing her hand gently on his arm

Emily turned away from the others and back to Earl. "Yes of course I do Earl...." she replied looking into his eyes and smiled at him. She wondered why he bring up such a question.

Last edited:
"...would speaking about it help?" Adelaide asked him placing her hand gently on his arm

Emily turned away from the others and back to Earl. "Yes of course I do Earl...." she replied looking into his eyes wondering why he bring up such a question.
He looked at her. "I was too trusting." He said. Aldar was just standing still confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back