• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

As Dru used his power, a disembodied eye floated out of Nacha’s left hand, it still had blood dripping from it as it looked around the cave at everyone that was present. Before floating over the spider queens head where a opening appeared in her forehead before placing itself inside before it closed up

“Well that was interesting, I had no idea Lady Nacha had a third eye” Ardeth replied
"Hmm that was kind of creepy " Miandiya said

Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey

Lady Nacha sat up and began rubbing her forehead “I swear, the next time I see that bitch of a demon, I’ll make her wish she stayed in hell” she groaned before looking around at everyone “where are we?” She asked

Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey

Lady Nacha sat up and began rubbing her forehead “I swear, the next time I see that bitch of a demon, I’ll make her wish she stayed in hell” she groaned before looking around at everyone “where are we?” She asked
"I don't know, we followed the escape route and we need answers." Miandiya said grabbing her bow and aiming it at her. "How do we know you are the real Lady Nacha and not another imposter! We saw what you had your spiders do to Demona! We don't know if we should even trust you and Ardeth" she let out a quiet growl as she glared at her.

"I don't know, we followed the escape route and we need answers." Miandiya said grabbing her bow and aiming it at her. "How do we know you are the real Lady Nacha and not another imposter! We saw what you had your spiders do to Demona! We don't know if we should even trust you and Ardeth" she let out a quiet growl as she glared at her.

She sighed “that’s understandable, but whatever happened to you all between the time hat we all went to bed last night and now wasn’t me” she replied

Dru raised an eyebrow and stopped his spell taking tat as a sign it worked seeing as he was just average in magic and necromancy he wasn't sure.

She sighed “that’s understandable, but whatever happened to you all between the time hat we all went to bed last night and now wasn’t me” she replied
"So something snuck in last night, or was it already there?" Maya asked, attempting to understand the situation. She looks at Dru. "Looks like whatever you did worked. Nice job."

"How could you have been taken out so easily by a servant of yours no less." Dru said with a frown of concern.

"How could you have been taken out so easily by a servant of yours no less." Dru said with a frown of concern.

“I’m not at my full power, my hibernation drained most of my energy, thus allowing that lowly demon to get the jump on me” she sighed as Ardeth helped her to her feet

“I’m not at my full power, my hibernation drained most of my energy, thus allowing that lowly demon to get the jump on me” she sighed as Ardeth helped her to her feet
"Then let's help you recharge and get back to strength." Dru said as he held his hand out for her.

"Then let's help you recharge and get back to strength." Dru said as he held his hand out for her.

She shook her head and held up her hand to politely refuse “thank you, but I’d prefer to regain my strength my way, besides I’d find this as a good opportunity to feel human again” she smiled

She shook her head and held up her hand to politely refuse “thank you, but I’d prefer to regain my strength my way, besides I’d find this as a good opportunity to feel human again” she smiled
"Yeah but that's an issue for me see the way I see it you're either our only hope or our closest enemy and if you're our hope being weak isn't helpful."

"Yeah but that's an issue for me see the way I see it you're either our only hope or our closest enemy and if you're our hope being weak isn't helpful."

She sighed “very well, if it will mean earning your trust back, then so be it” she stated

She sighed “very well, if it will mean earning your trust back, then so be it” she stated
Dru took one of her hands in his and began to chant his custom spell to convert energy into the perfect energy source she needs. However he only filled her energy reserves half way still not fully trusting her.

Dru took one of her hands in his and began to chant his custom spell to convert energy into the perfect energy source she needs. However he only filled her energy reserves half way still not fully trusting her.

“Thank you” she replied

“we should get going, there is a small cache of supplies further down the tunnel, at this point we’re about a third of the way under the desert” Ardeth replied

“Thank you” she replied

“we should get going, there is a small cache of supplies further down the tunnel, at this point we’re about a third of the way under the desert” Ardeth replied
Dru nodded and stepped away from her and Ardeth keeping an eye on them "lead the way."

“Thank you” she replied

"Will the sigils you gave us last long enough for everyone to get there?" Maya asks. "Oh, are there more in the cache you mentioned? I could use a few."

"Will the sigils you gave us last long enough for everyone to get there?" Maya asks. "Oh, are there more in the cache you mentioned? I could use a few."

“No, we have to make it there normally, they were meant to just get us out of range of that spell” he replied

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

As soon as the rest of the group fought up, Ardeth began walking down the only tunnel that lead from the room they were in, hoping that the supply cache was still good, he hadn’t checked on it in over a year.

Lady Nacha followed behind him, thinking about Erebus, if her home was really gone, as well as all those who lived there, but considering the demon was running amuck while she slept could just very well mean that there wasn’t anybody left, as for her children, she can easily make some more if needed, after all, being the spider queen does have its uses.

Lady Nacha looked at Dru who was still keeping his distance, but also still had that looked of wanting to know something, Maindiya on the other hand, it was blatantly clear what she wanted, her distance said everything.

Due to the quietness of the cave, Nacha cast a small bubble around herself before humming some tunes to herself, the bubble was to keep sound waves from bouncing off the walls, just in case someone was on either end of the tunnel waiting for them.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

As soon as the rest of the group fought up, Ardeth began walking down the only tunnel that lead from the room they were in, hoping that the supply cache was still good, he hadn’t checked on it in over a year.

Lady Nacha followed behind him, thinking about Erebus, if her home was really gone, as well as all those who lived there, but considering the demon was running amuck while she slept could just very well mean that there wasn’t anybody left, as for her children, she can easily make some more if needed, after all, being the spider queen does have its uses.

Lady Nacha looked at Dru who was still keeping his distance, but also still had that looked of wanting to know something, Maindiya on the other hand, it was blatantly clear what she wanted, her distance said everything.

Due to the quietness of the cave, Nacha cast a small bubble around herself before humming some tunes to herself, the bubble was to keep sound waves from bouncing off the walls, just in case someone was on either end of the tunnel waiting for them.
Maya walks alongside Ardeth. "Pretty clear so far." She whispers to him.

Leon was completely silent. He had assumed that the demoness was a friend. He had flirted with her mutliple times. He decided he didn't like this world very much.

Mandira just followed silently at a distance, she still kept a grip on her bow just in case.

Emily walked along with the others, she had nothing to say only trekking forward wanting to be out of this place as soon as possible.

Adelaide didn't know what to believe in anymore. There was so much conflict in her head from the recent events. Silent and to her own thoughts she just keeped her distance but followed the others

“Clear of what?” He asked curiously
"Problems." She answered. "As much as this doesn't seem to be a trap like the last place, I can't put my sword away until we're completely in the clear. And since we're out here, are there any other things like that demon back there that we should be on the lookout for?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back