• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
"LUMI WAIT-" He feels her pushing him into the circle. Dave grabs her wrist and pulls her into the circle with him as they teleport away. "We're...back at the capitol. What were you thinking? You could've gotten yourself killed!" He said with obvious concern in his voice.

“I would’ve been fine” she sighed “but I’m just glad your safe” she added

“I would’ve been fine” she sighed “but I’m just glad your safe” she added
Dave puts a hand on her shoulder. "That's funny." He smiles. "I was about to say the same thing." His smile fades a bit. "Still, I want to know what the deal was that you made and what that demon is capable of."

"Yeah I suppose so. Hmm doesn't seem like a trap so far." She said.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Maya looks around. "She's right. Looks like the coast is clear. Hopefully everyone else can make it through here safely as well so that we can contemplate our next move. I also agree with us sticking together. We might as well." She keeps scouting ahead until they reach the queen's chambers.
Emily was glad that that it hadn't been a trap as she walked towards the chanbers with the others. She hope the others had found a way out haven't seen were they went after all the commotion.

Dave puts a hand on her shoulder. "That's funny." He smiles. "I was about to say the same thing." His smile fades a bit. "Still, I want to know what the deal was that you made and what that demon is capable of."

“The deal was for her to relinquish the reincarnations to me so that they could be brought back to the empire, but she went power crazy, there is no controlling the spider queen” she stated

“The deal was for her to relinquish the reincarnations to me so that they could be brought back to the empire, but she went power crazy, there is no controlling the spider queen” she stated
"And in exchange for her giving up the reincarnations, you were going to be her servant?" He asks. "So, where is the real spider queen? Is she for us or against us?" Dave takes a moment to look around. "Plus that demon might still want to come after you in pursuit to make you hers."

"And in exchange for her giving up the reincarnations, you were going to be her servant?" He asks. "So, where is the real spider queen? Is she for us or against us?" Dave takes a moment to look around. "Plus that demon might still want to come after you in pursuit to make you hers."

“That wasn’t the deal, in exchange for the reincarnations, I would give her a job in the empire” she replied

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

While everyone was making their way through the tunnel that lead away from the mountain, soon Ardeth came running up behind them carrying the unconscious body of Lady Nacha “you all might want to get a move on, we have a very short time to make it to a safe distance!” He shouted as he ran passed each person, slapping a sigil on each person back that increased their movement speed to near inhuman levels

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

While everyone was making their way through the tunnel that lead away from the mountain, soon Ardeth came running up behind them carrying the unconscious body of Lady Nacha “you all might want to get a move on, we have a very short time to make it to a safe distance!” He shouted as he ran passed each person, slapping a sigil on each person back that increased their movement speed to near inhuman levels
"Wait. Is that the real-" Maya feels the euphoric rush from the sigil. "What did you just do, and why do I feel even more energetic than normal?" She feels an irresistible urge to run faster. "We have a lot to talk about when we get there! See ya later!" She yells as she bursts into a sprint akin to a horizontal bolt of lightning.

"Ohhhhhhh. Well that's a relief. Kinda." Dave said. "Whatever the case, She's apparently decided to be on her own side."

“Unfortunately that decision will cost her life, and the entirety of the Erebus Mountain” she sighed “it’s a shame too, the mountains peak is quite romantic” she chuckled

“Unfortunately that decision will cost her life, and the entirety of the Erebus Mountain” she sighed “it’s a shame too, the mountains peak is quite romantic” she chuckled
Dave looks distraught. "Whaaaaaat!? The mountain too? Awwww maaaaannnn. I like that mountain...wait. Is It romantic? I guess it could be based off of the views from the peak."

Free LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Miandiya felt the sigil get placed on her back and then notice her speed increasing. At least at this rate they should be out of the escape route soon.

Dru was still on edge and immediately caught his hand and stopped him from touching him only leaving it at that because of lady Nacha. Dru used magic to keep up with the rest.

Emily suddenly felt a surge of energy as her spead increase along with the others.

Adelaide was still running he and Leon finding their own way out of this mess.

(Hope that's good.. Didn't know what to write XD)

"What's wrong with her?" Dru asked not sure why someone as relatively powerful as her seemed to be out and why Ardeth seemed to be so worried.

“Demona removed her soul, and the use of that spell drained almost all of her energy and now she won’t wake up” he replied

“Demona removed her soul, and the use of that spell drained almost all of her energy and now she won’t wake up” he replied
Dru sighed and said "I... I think I can help but... It won't be easy and I can't guarantee anything but I studied some necromancy and with what I know and my abilities I should be able to do it." Dru said looking down as he was unsure if he could fully do it but having a faint idea.

Dru sighed and said "I... I think I can help but... It won't be easy and I can't guarantee anything but I studied some necromancy and with what I know and my abilities I should be able to do it." Dru said looking down as he was unsure if he could fully do it but having a faint idea.

“Go ahead and give it a try Dru” he replied

Dru sighed for a moment and then began chanting and using necromantic energy before reaching out to guide her soul back into her body. The spell was to channel the energy and reach out to her.

Dru sighed for a moment and then began chanting and using necromantic energy before reaching out to guide her soul back into her body. The spell was to channel the energy and reach out to her.
Maya watches as Dru attempts to reunite Lady Nacha’s soul with her body. She thinks to herself in order to avoid breaking his concentration. I sure hope this works.

Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

As Dru used his power, a disembodied eye floated out of Nacha’s left hand, it still had blood dripping from it as it looked around the cave at everyone that was present. Before floating over the spider queens head where a opening appeared in her forehead before placing itself inside before it closed up

“Well that was interesting, I had no idea Lady Nacha had a third eye” Ardeth replied

Maya watches as Dru attempts to reunite Lady Nacha’s soul with her body. She thinks to herself in order to avoid breaking his concentration. I sure hope this works.

Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

As Dru used his power, a disembodied eye floated out of Nacha’s left hand, it still had blood dripping from it as it looked around the cave at everyone that was present. Before floating over the spider queens head where a opening appeared in her forehead before placing itself inside before it closed up

“Well that was interesting, I had no idea Lady Nacha had a third eye” Ardeth replied
Dru raised an eyebrow and stopped his spell taking tat as a sign it worked seeing as he was just average in magic and necromancy he wasn't sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back