• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ash was outside, giggling to herself. The bottle that she had grabbed was completely empty. "Oh hellooo Myrmen hahaahahaha" She was sitting on the floor against the wall of the bar, hugging her duck and then began humming a song. Meanwhile, Rena was slowly regaining consciousness once more. "Oh man..." She slowly lifted herself on the floor. "Damnit...I can usually go for more..." She then saw her special item next to Veronica "Yes! Thanks Bar man!" She easily lifted it up and strapped it to her back. "This'll last me 'til tomorrow night!"

Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Shi

Shi's expression was worried. She hadn't messed with his mind and yet he forgot. Was something wrong with him? She let him leave and hadn't much more time to think. Myremon handed her a key and told her to get Veronica to the room. Two came after one and before three, right? She counted mentally and nodded to herself.
She turned to Veronica, who had her head on the table. She walked over and picked her up with ease. She had one arm under her knees and the other on her back.
"Veronica to room two."
She carried her back to the room she was told and set her down to unlock the door after a few tries.
"Room two!"
Gabe Gabe RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella

Myremon Seonag
"What happened, Ash?" He approached, but the smell of alcohol reached him first. "I told you that it wouldn't do good for you, didn't I?" He approached Ash and...

"I'm tired." He slumped, sitting at Ash's side. "I hate this body, and I hate the fact that I like the power it gives me. I don't want to turn into a mindless lackey of the Demon Army." He said, looking at the sky. "I wish I'd never had come to this place, to Darkene. I wish I was in the Academy, with someone I love, studying, working, having fun... living. This..." he motioned to his own body. "This isn't life. This is a curse."

"Don' worry about!" Ash said, moving her head side to side peacefully. "Ya won't when ya got me!" She smiled with her eyes closed and continued "You're still you right? Just gotttaa continue oonn, stay strong and protect those youu lovvvveee." She continued humming the song. Strangely enough, it gave a sense of calm and peace. Rena stepped outside and leaned against the wall. "Ye know Miarmon, a few months back some red haired lass came here looking for ya. She told me that ye were with them when ye came here but disappeared. She was worried about ya. She told me how much ya've changed her life." She opened the container and took a huge drink. Wiping her mouth, she closed it once more and set it on the ground. "Ya wish ya back at an Academy ay? What would have ya done then? Become a powerful wizard? Have fifty children, do nearly nothing for the rest of yer life and die like the majority of the humans?" She opened her container back up and drank some more. "Well oh well. Ya got sent here now. What're ya gonna do now? Stay in this city? Mope around and just wait until the bastard king comes and corrupts this place too?" She looked at Myremon. "Ye've changed two people's lives Myremen." She looked at Ash who was still humming a song with her eyes closed, hugging her duck. "We heard that a village 6 hours from here had been attacked and destroyed. Same village lightning boy, silent girl, singer and I passed through. Saw this same girl living there. Red did too and when she went back, she saw that it had been destroyed. She told me herself. Nobody was left." She drank some more and paused for a moment. "Agh shit, forgot what I was gonna say. But the fact of the matter is is that she's here now, with you all. Ya rescued her." She took a more big gulp and closed the container. "I'm not the best at this am I?" She laughed and continued "But remember, wishing won't change anything. Yer here now and yer still you. Ye fought back the corruption. Now all ye gotta do now is stay strong and murder the bastard." She said, extending an arm to him.

Myremon Seonag
The wraith sheepishly looked at Ash, who hummed quietly her song. "Celestia... You're probably right, Rena. I can't wallow in self pity. I need to move forward." He too Rena's hand, even though he didn't need it. Rising to a "standing" position, the Wraith patted his robe, cleaning it from dirt. "You know, that's pretty good advice by someone who was just knocked out drunk 5 minutes ago. Let's go, Ash." He said, guiding the drunk girl back to the tavern. "Good night, Rena."

Last edited:
Lily Ylva
Nier - 3rd Day​
Lily's eyes opened wide as Myremon's hand opened toward her, her grin fading to more of a sly smile, her right hand slowly moving back to grab the handle of her falchion tightly. It was almost as if she wanted to see just what the wraith would do, let alone the magical possibilities he unleashed... Somehow the idea of it was almost exciting. Strangely, white light began to form on his tips, causing Lily to look back in some confusion toward the innkeeper as he spoke.
"I'll keep it mind, Myremoon!" Lily giggled back toward the wraith as he threatened her, releasing her slightly shivering arm from her hold on the weapon at her side.

Picking up the empty vial, Lily held it up toward her gaze. "Perhaps a little more subtly couldn't hurt..." She thought to herself. The half-human hadn't expected such a volatile reaction after all, and though the idea of witnessing first hand just what the wraith could do, ending up like that safe back at Ash's would probably slow her down a wee bit... Lily's gaze was almost lost in the empty vial as she finally put it back onto her belt, smiling back at the innkeeper for a short while, before jumping down from the bar. She still had work to do.

Walking up into the rooms, bags shaking with the rattling of glass jars and equipment, Lily walked up to where Shi was with Veronica. "Shiiiii Shi!" She happily hummed, looking up at the creature, before opening her satchel up. "You're not going to sleep already are you!? How about helping me make a few potions! To... Uh... Help the others of course!" Lily grinned, opening the satchel to expose a number of orc-fangs and goblin salivary glands she had 'harvested' from their attackers on the way to the city. As she did so, she pulled out the mortar from her bag.

"Heh. Well, Be seeing ya." She grabbed her weapon and walked down the street, soon disappearing into the crowd of people on the main street. Ash was lifted up by Myremon. She didn't mind and continued to gently hum the song she heard before she encountered the heroes. It was just such a nice and relaxing song. She didn't seem she was having too much trouble walking, just a few almost-trips here and there. She continued to hug her duck and they soon made it upstairs. Veronica, who had stood up a couple of seconds ago, was leaning against the wall, seemingly crying.

Shi

Shi helped Veronica lay down in bed. The poor girl was not doing well.
"Sleep."
Her voice was soft and she turned to Lily who asked her help with potions.
"No! Lily hurt with those! Shi upset with lily!"
She pointed at her with her claw and turned away. She was leaving the room and found Myremon walking up with Ash.
"Shi go explore. Lily make Shi upset."
RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella Gabe Gabe

Lily Ylva
Nier - 3rd Day​
"He's fine! I can't help it if the big lug took it all!" Lily attempted to give a reassuring tone through her smile, lifting her hands in the air in a shrug. "Your loss. Guess I'll have to make history all on my lonesome!" The half-human slightly giggled, skipping toward an empty room, placing the mortal and pestle down as she got to work mixing the fangs in with some acid, before going to manually grinding them down into a powder.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon had little trouble recognizing the song Ash was humming, as they were going upstairs. "Ash, could you stop with this song? It reminds me of b-" he stopped when he saw Veronica, who was quietly sobbing on the corridor of the tavern. He let go of Ash's hand and approached Veronica, lowering himself to her eye level. "Veronica? What's wrong?"

Nazzek Minara
It was one of those nights. As soon as Nazzek reached his room, placed his head on the pillow, he already knew that he wouldn't sleep. The booze made him forget, even for a little while, but eventually, things came back to him. The screaming. The fire. The smell of the sea mixed with death. He turned and rolled, trying to fall asleep, but all he managed to do are throw the sheets everywhere. Grunting, he rose from the bed, rubbing his head. The pain had subsided, only a light numbness on the extremities. He decided to walk around the town, try to clear his head before sunrise.

Myremon Seonag & Nazzek Minara
Myremon was a bit startled when Shi arrived. "Ah, Shi... Alright. Don't wander too far, and if you can, do some lights on the sky if you ever find trouble." When Shi left, another figure approached the group. "Oh, youse the guys who helped me earlier. Thanks again... Whas' wrong wit her?" Myremon looked up at the merfolk, while trying to discern what happened with Veronica. "Still trying to discern. What do you want?" Nazzek scratched his head, seemingly concerned and embarrassed. "I uh... I remember that I was... somewhat uncouth with the siren lass while I was inebriated... You see..." Myremon cocked his eye to the side. "She went away. Don't approach her." Nazzek raised all his for hands, his palms pointed towards the wraith. "No no, I don't mean t' do anythin' else wit her, just apologize." Myremon sighed. He still didn't know what that creatures intention were, but Myremon knew that he wasn't corrupted, or a demon. Still, he didn't trust him enough to have Shi alone with him, but he needed to tend to Veronica, with whatever she was going through. "She knows how to defend herself, and I'm close. Don't try anything funny, merfolk." Nazzek watched as the wraith looked at him, silent. "Right then... Good night t' ya." He said, leaving the inn. Nazzek had to find the girl, apologize and thank her. His pride led him to it.

Last edited:
"It's the worst!" She lifted her face off the bed the face Myremon, crying. "I thought you had left me! Alone here just like Celestia!" She said, sounding pretty drunk. "I thought you left because you hated me! Celestia did and now she's here probably trying to kill us! If both of you hate me..." She reached for something "Then what reason do I have to live!?" She tried her best to unsheathe her sword but it got stuck, preventing her from doing any harm to herself, but she kept trying and crying. Meanwhile, Ash just kept humming the song, hugging the duck all the while.

"Hey, I'm back" Rena went inside a pretty fancy looking house. "Finally. We were thinking you had finally decided to live at that bar." The red haired swordsman laughed. "Indeed. I will still never know how you manage to drink so much" said a white haired girl, reading a book. "Bah, neither of you would ever understand"

Last edited:
Shi

Shi nodded and left the building. She walked out into the night air and smiled. It felt nice. She was just walking along in the beginning but then she felt pain. She flicked her tongue out to find it and followed the scent. She found a little fluffy creature stained red. She frowned and gently picked it up. It put up no fight.
She sat down and used her magic to gently heal the creature, hoping it would be alright. When she pulled she saw its nose twitching and it was moving. She smiled and pet it happily.
Gabe Gabe

Myremon Seonag
Myremon placed his hand on Veronica's hand, stopping it from moving. "Nobody hates you, Veronica." He said, looking at the sorry state of the girl. Did she really think that Celestia had left her? He unclasped the sword from her belt, placing the weapon away from her reach. "Nobody here is going to abandon you. You need to sleep." Myremon didn't know how to deal with that. Such a thought never occurred to him, that Veronica felt so... lonely. He placed a hand on her forehead, sometimes cleaning the tears that rolled down her cheeks."I won't leave your side tonight. Rest."

Nazzek Minara
The night air was wonderful to Nazzek's lungs. The merfolk stretched his arms and started walking. The city was calm on the night, aside from a few bohemians laughing on the street, and the guards keeping the place safe. Nazzek always thought places like these were a bit dull, but right now, dullness is what he needed. He didn't need to walk long, only a few blocks, until he found his saviour. The siren girl was sitting on the floor with a fluffy creature in her hands. The fur of the animal was covered in blood, but the animal itself was happily chirping. He tried to be as friendly as possible while approaching. "Hey uh... siren lass. I thought I would had more time t' think about what t' say... Thanks fer helpin' me on my drunken stupor..." He tried to articulate more, but could only fumble on his words. "Nice uh... nice weather, right?"

Last edited:
Shi

Shi looked up at the man. A siren? No, Shi was Shi. She smiled to him with happy eyes.
"Shi is Shi, not Siren."
She stood up with the creature in her arms. Her tails swung back and forth.
"Shi likes helping."
She reached out a placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Better?"
Gabe Gabe

"Then why'd you abandon me!?" She kept on trying to unsheathe her sword but it was soon taken away by Myremon. "Heyyy!!" She tried to reach for it but got stopped by Myremon. She looked at him. She looked both sad and angry but it soon turned into complete sadness. "Ahhh Miarmon!!!" She threw herself at him, hugging him and still crying. She had told herself back in Darkene to not drink again because she was a lightweight and because she got super emotional while drunk, but she completely forgot about that.

"Look at the pretty starrrrsss!" Ash said, looking out the window. Even though it was only 6 PM, it had already gotten pretty dark.'

Myremon Seonag
Myremon hugged his friend, silent. He stroked her hair, comforting her until she eventually fell asleep. "The stars are quite alright, Ash." He said, watching through the window.

Nazzek Minara
Nazzek was confused. "She is... She? Yer name is She?" He said, scratching his head. She placed a hand on his shoulder, which made him a bit flustered. "Ah, uh, yeah. I'm lotsa better, even though I can't remember what happen'd... Booze does dat t' ye, see..." He only realized that her words entered the mind, not the ear. "Yer quite a good mage, eh? Don't need to even speak to cas' spells an' stuff... I dunno much 'bout spells, only what my pa taught me... I remember him when nights like this roll 'round." He sighed. "Well, thanks fer helpin' me. If yer need an'thing, talk t' me. A merfolk never forgets a debt." He said, resuming his walk.

Shi

Shi looked up at him with curious eyes.
"Shi have no voice."
She chirped in response. She walked with him, still holding the creature in her arms which was starting to fall asleep. Occasionally one of her tails would stratch a mark into a tree.
"Explore? Shark said explore."
Gabe Gabe

"Yah." She then continued to hum the song. It was just so peaceful.

A few months ago, when she was still visiting this city to steal items and beg for food, she had come across a different bar. She was feeling thirsty and when the opportunity showed itself, she stole one of the bottles that was on the counter, swiftly running away and out the city with her other supplies. Once she had made it to the village, she threw away some bottles of water that she had drunk while on the way back and proceeded to drink from the bottle she had stole from the bar. Next thing she knew, everything was just so relaxing and calm. After so much time of stress and sadness, she had a momentary time of relaxation and calm.

Nazzek Minara
"Uh yeah! It's me first day at this town, an' I wanted to go around and get to know the good places. An' don't worry, I won' lay a finger on ye." He said, raising his two right arms. "I shall be yer trusty bodyguard." He smiled, the sharp tooth making his grin a dangerous one. "Lead the way, lass."

Shi

Shi smiled back at him. She hadn't met anyone with teeth as sharp as hers. She set about looking around the city, the fluffy creature in her arms. She never seemed to run out of energy, but at some point her strides started wobbling. She kept making a chirping noise similar to a laugh. Then she finally fell on her butt, the creature somehow still sleeping in her arms. She looked up at the man, her eyes hooded like his had been earlier.
Gabe Gabe

Nazzek Minara
After some good time of walking, Nazzek looked to his side, and didn't find the girl. Looking behind him, he saw her, sitting on the floor, wobbling around, ehr eyes lidded. "Booze caught up t' ye, didn't it?" He guffawed, and helped Shi to her feet. "I'm feelin' bit sleepy as well, lass. Les' go back, I'm sure yer people are already worried." He started walking, but when he saw Shi's state, he laughed. "Hah, you look like me after a few good 'uns. C'mere". He said, grabbing the girl with his upper arms. "Now ye can't hurt yerself. A'ight, a cute gal in me arms and a beautiful night. What else could I ask fer? Gwahahahahaha!" He guffawed again. He walked back to the inn, leaving the girl with her friends. The masked one gave Nazzek a stare down, but ultimately, thanked him for bringing the girl back. Returning to his room, he set his head on the pillow and promptly fell asleep.

Veronica fell asleep in Myremon's arms. He placed her on the bed and cast a spell on himself to make sure nothing goes wrong. Ash continued humming the song and looking outside until she couldn't stay up anymore and fell asleep. Lily continued brewing her potions and fell asleep soon after. Shi fell asleep with the bunny in her arms.

Day 4.

It was a sunny day, hardly no clouds in the sky. The street in front of the bar was filled with people of all races, going to different shops and other areas. Kids going to a small school that was in between two houses, Adults going to the market, shops and other places. Guards were at their posts, speaking to each other. The entire area was filled with voices from all the people on the street. The building that was called the Guild House was full of people, most were in a guild and other trying to join one. This city seemed like it was just another city in the other world. No problems whatsoever.

Veronica slowly opened her eyes, sunlight shining through the window. "Ohh man....what the hell happened last night." After she had drank that one bottle, she had trouble remembering what happened afterwards. She stood up and went into the bathroom, took a shower and put on some extra clothes, light purple shirt and pink pants, which were her normal sleeping clothes. She put her dirty normal clothes in a machine that specialized in washing and drying clothes, and began eating some of her food she still had, not noticing that Myremon was still awake.
Ash slept peacefully near the window, the sunlight missing her face.

Last edited:
Myremon Seonag
Myremon was snapped from his grimoire when Veronica rose from her bed. “You're not allowed to drink anymore. Especially when sharp things are nearby.” He said, glaring at her. He closed his grimoire, had finished his annotations. Myremon rose from his place, placing his book with the rest of his belongings and grabbing his bag, censer and staff. “I'll head to my room, I need to clean myself and prepare for departure. I need to discuss some things with you all, so I'll meet you downstairs.” He left Veronica's room, and to his own, which he rented from the bartender before beginning his Vigilance spell. Closing the door, he sighed deeply, before beginning.

He took off his mask, placing it on the table. His gloves and adornments were next, the iron chains and defensive plates making heavy sounds as they hit the wood of the simple furniture. Finally, the ragged robe was the last, the clothes cakes with mud and dirt from the forest travel. Myremon was an abstract shape, a cloud of wispy darkness with something that only resembled a head, the only things solid were the rows of teeth that decorated his face, the round, yellow spheres that were his eyes, and the claw like appendages that served as his hands. Myremon looked at his hands, seeing the small pink stains on the tip of his claws, his progress on recovering his body. The wraith grabbed the robe and placed it on the washing and drying machine, and took it's time to clean the metal parts of his outfit. When everything was clean, almost shining, he grabbed his robe from the machine. Myremon fixed the rips and holes on it, returning it to an almost new condition. It was one of the few joys he had those days, fixing his things. The wraith wore the robe, filling the inside of the clothes with his darkness, then put his gloves, iron adornments and protection, and finally, took his time to polish his mask, then placed it where it belonged. He looked down on himself, feeling like brand new. The wraith then went outside, descending the stairs and sat down at a table, waiting for the whole group to arrive.

"Huh?....Alright???" Perhaps something sharp nearly injured her while she was drunk. She shrugged and continued eating, waiting for her clothes to finish washing.

"Hey Myreman!" Rena ran past the tavern entrance but ran back and entered. "How's it going?" A red haired swordsman and white haired mage ran past the entrance. "Hurry up Ren, We gotta get to that place as soon as possible!" yelled the red haired swordsman as he ran past. "Hold on! Sorry, Gotta go. We got news that one of the weird buildings that the bastards have was located nearby. Gonna go destroy the fuck out of it. We'll meet up later! This should be quick!" She didn't leave anytime for him to respond as she ran back outside to catch up with the swordsman and mage.

Lily Ylva
Nier - 4th Day​
"Oooooh...!" Lily had only slept a few hours, her body waking her to get back to work in the early hours of the morning, hell, she hadn't even taken apart her apparatus over the night. The half-human watched as the powdered orc fangs dissolved within the purple liquid, the boiling concoction turning a pale blue, viciously reacting within. A grin formed over her face, finally, she had gotten something working, or at least it seemed to be going well.

As it dripped from the end into one of the empty vials, she took a quick whiff. "Eugh!" Lily grunted as she pulled her face away from the stench, placing a cork to hold the fluid within. "Might need... A bit more work..." She noted begrudgingly, staring over at her equipment... She was sure she was close to a breakthrough, the idea of it renewed her grinning expression. Lily was about to get back to work, until her ears suddenly perked up at the sound of the others getting up. "It's time!" She smiled to herself.

Packing her equipment into her humorously oversized bag, the small beastkin ran down the steps, out toward where Myremon was standing. Before she got there, however, she couldn't help but overhear the ones talking to the wraith. "Weird buildings!?" She suddenly shouted out from behind Myremon, without prior warning, smiling happily up toward the wraith. "What do you think they meant by that Myremoon!? We should check it out!" She continued with excitement, beaming up toward him, clearly the simple mystery had already enraptured her, even after but a few words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back