• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Shi

Shi ran forward, crushing demons under her feet as she went, and bit into a cluster of demons. She turned her head and sent them flying into more demons. She hated the taste of their blood, which seemed to cloud the air right now, but it was necessary to kill the evil creatures.
She looked up towards Aiala and let out a beastly roar at her. The demon aura pouring off her was sickening and thick enough she could taste it. Her tail flicked out to knock demons away.

Gabe Gabe RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella

Lily Ylva
Owca - 9th Day​
A wide grin looked toward Myremon as he called out to Lily, and as several of the demon sub-servants turned their head toward her, noticing her attempt to usher the humans away from the cave. "Oh! Thank you Myremon!" The foxling shouted gleefully toward the distracted wraith, the sarcasm hardly even noticeable in her tone. The intensifying grin turned back to the colonists behind her, if the demons weren't unnerving enough, her stare was. "Run!" She laughed, taking the blowgun from its sheath on her back, turning her attention to the approaching grunts.

One, two, three, the darts continued to unload from Lily's outward breaths, each one landing square onto a separate demon. Unfortunately for her, these were not simply imps like the ones that assaulted the town, and her tranquillising serum took time to take full effect. Still, after each step, each roar, they began to slow, several of them chasing her at this point. "Time to go, I suppose!" The half-human giggled, hopping back from the large blade of one of the demons that struck wearily at end. "Come on then big ones!" She continued to giggle, running from their assault, around the side of the cave system, drawing their attention from the fleeing humans, if the rest of her party wasn't doing that already.

Every chance she got, Lily would turn her head, another dart loaded, dripping with her special sauce, guaranteeing them a nice slumber. *Clang!* Another blade struck at the rocks by her feet, which barely moved before being struck between them. "Ooh! Close one!" Her laughter seemed endless as she pranced around, visibly aggravating her pursuers which seemed to multiply by the minute. Lily's agility seemed her greatest advantage here, scaling the rocky surface until reaching the top a few meters from the ground, firing freely down upon the grunts that charged toward her comrades, a cheeky wave from the girl if they should look toward her.

As a few of the demonkin eventually scaled the rocky wall, gleefully moving toward Lily aggressively, forcing her to walk backward until her feet met nothing but the slipping slope of part of the cave. "Oops..." She silently mused, as silently as you could call something that came from the foxling's mouth at least, her head swinging back to take note of her cornered environment. As another swing of the blade came, Lily quickly withdrew her sabre from its sheath, blocking the strike with a *shing!*, the force of which pushing her small body off the side, her feet landing onto a large stone, which began to slide down the slope, a small storm of dust following. "Bye!" She giggled with an open mouth, putting two fingers up toward her pursuers as her head cocked to the side.

Myremon Seonag & Nazzek Minara
Myremon gritted his teeth, a flare of red streaking across his yellow eyes. Aiala could only smile, even as the beast roared in fury. "I'll finish you quick, then come to that village and slaughter everyone, making sure to let them know it was all your fault." She raised her sword and slashed the air. A large blade, made out of darkness, swiped at the air, getting Myremon by surprise. The wraith grunted in pain as the blade hit, knocking him to the ground with a loud thud. Nazzek was almost hit by Myremon, jumping back at the nick of time. Nazzek tried to charge at Aiala, but a large demon blocked his path. "Youse are in da way!" he screamed, engaging in melee with them, a brutal display of efficiency from both sides. Aiala started walking forward, approaching Ash, but Myremon started pelting her with dark spears, hindering her movement and allowing the girl to get up.

Ash slowly recovered and looked back at Aiala, her eyes were back to normal, though were giving off a hint of red glow. She charged forward once more and taking advantage of Myremon's distraction, she goes to punch Aiala with all her might. Aiala noticed and blocked just in time, completely unaffected by her attack. In that instant, Ash's expression changes into one of fear as Aiala flashed her a wicked smile.

Aiala, still smiling, clenched her fist in front of her. A rush of profane energy flowed from the inside of the cave, the demon absorbing the immense power coming from the core of her lair. "Hah, hahahahahah! You're all completely disappointing! I thought the heroes of this island had better mettle than you, but you're nothing but pathetic beings!" She said, charging up a large energy lance. The demon launched it towards Nazzek, who was too engrossed with the fight with the large demon to notice. The spear hit him square in the stomach, and he flew a good twenty meters away, skidding to a stop, unconscious. Aiala grinned and looked at the girl before her. "Is that all you've got, daughter of Sylvia? Aren't you going to save your friends?"

"Grrrrrggggghhh..." She looked up at her, her expression was a mix of fear and anger. She punches her once more but at most, it only pushed Aiala a few inches. She continued punching and punching, completely exhausting herself out before a swift kick to her stomach knocks her down.

Small collab with Gabe Gabe
Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Last edited:
Shi

Shi looked up when she heard a shot fire. A flicker of hope made her think it was aimed at Aiala, but it was not. She instead found Nazzek on the ground, unconscious. She immediately ran over to him, careful not to crush him beneath her large paws. She looked him over to make sure he really was still alive before covering him with her body and slipping into his consciousness. Her back was the most armored part of her body, so it would protect them both to an extent. But she remembered to focus on healing him as quickly as she could.

Lily Ylva
Owca - 9th Day​
Lily tumbled backward slightly as she reached the bottom of the cliff, eyes gazing over toward Aiala, a crude smile growing on her face. It was clear they were somewhat outmatched, after all, they couldn't all throw demons around like they were ants. If only she had more of that concoction she used earlier ready... With the villagers now some distance away, Lily rushed over toward her comrades, well, skipped over at the very least, only to see Nazzek's body fly with great force from Aiala's attack.

Wasting little time, the foxling rushed around the battle toward Shi's large frame, her claws digging slightly into her as she climbed atop the beast, blowing tipped darts into any encroaching demons along the way. "Now THIS, is what I was waiting for!" The half-human yelled out gleefully, scampering over toward Shi's head, drawing a vial from her pouch, a murky green substance sitting still within. "Quick! Shi! Drink this!" She announced as she grew closer to the transformed maw of Shi, popping the cork as she readied herself to pour it within. "We're all ganna end up like him at this rate!" Lily continued to giggle as her eyes surveyed over Aiala and the demons at her command.

"Fucking pathetic!" Aiala sidestepped Ash's punch. "You're supposed to be the daughter of Sylvia!? The only thing I see in common with you two is that you're both incompetent!" Ash looked up at her, her eyes gave off a small red color, as if she was about to fall into Wrath. "Don't you speak about my mom!" She charged in towards the lieutenant, but Aiala sidestepped easily, knocking Ash down yet again. She started thrusting the ground at Ash's feet with her energy spear, making the girl crawl away. The expression on Aiala was of rejoice, the demon relishing the psychological torture she was giving to Ash.

"I can see why she abandoned you, child. You're weak. Useless. You fled your village when they were looking for you, letting everyone you love die!" She laughed. "I've heard about it. A village near the old, dilapidated temple, completely destroyed... They were looking for someone, yes they were..." Aiala pressed on, her spear thrusting at Ash's sides, eliciting a cry of pain from Ash, as she started to scramble faster. "The whole village was razed as the battalion looked for a single girl. I wish I was there, to hear the lovely screams of help, to smell the burning flesh of the torched houses, to taste the blood in the air..." Ash tried to rise to her feet, using her gauntlets, but Aiala struck her hands, and Ash's spell faded, the girl falling yet again on the floor. Tears streaked across her face, but her eyes were wide, staring at Aiala with pure terror.

"Then the forest. You liked that, didn't you? Killing a battalion of imps on the forests by yourself, giving yourself to Wrath... Survivors reported that someone struck with brutal efficiency, the giggles of a child echoing throughout the battlefield..." She laughed, twirling her spear on her hand. "What are you waiting for, then? Rise from the ground, hit me with all your might! I know I will!" The Lieutenant raised her spear for one final blow, aimed directly at Ash's heart. The girl raised her hand as a desperate measure to defend against that attack, but in that moment, she was nothing but a small girl.

Before Myremon could think, he was flying to Aiala's position. The wraith grabbed the demon's spear with one hand , his gloves ripped by the forming claws. "No... not... Not her... Not again..." The billowy smoke around him grew in intensity, Myremon's claws growing out of the gloves as his figure became crooked, twisted. "You'll not touch her anymore..." He said, his eyes now a deep red. He slashed at the Lieutenant, who had to back off from her poised strike. "What the..." Aiala drew from the power of her sacrifices to empower her attacks, but it did little to placate Myremon. The wraith engaged in fierce melee with the succubus, Wrath filling his dark spirit.

Ash continued to tear up, anticipating Aiala's attack . She heard a sudden voice, one that was corrupted. She looked up, her arms still in front of her, waiting to block the attack that never came. Her tears and blood covered her vision but she could see that a savior came, came to save her when she needed. The sudden shock of the whole situation rendered her immobile and she attempted to look at the fight between Aiala and her savior.

Veronica, who managed to clear all the demons from around her, turned back, worried about Myremon suddenly charging in. She paused for a moment, staring at his crimson eyes.
"Myremon...!" She looked at Ash and grabbed her with her snakes, bringing the child towards her. She retreated towards the others, the numbers of the demons having dwindled. "Shi, please, heal her!" She set the barely concious girl on the ground before raising her sword once more toward the remaining demons. Even though she was bloody and injured, she would make sure to protect the others.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella

Shi

Shi healed Nazzek and nudged him back with her muzzle. She turned her head when she felt Lily on her. She drank the offered concoction. She reached forward and grabbed Ash in her mouth and gently pulled her over. She slipped in her consciousness and started healing her. It went quickly and she was already nudging Ash back to help.
She stood back up properly and made sure Lily was securely on her back before killing more demons.

Lily Ylva
Owca - 9th Day​
"Jeez she talks a lot!" Lily laughed as she poured the poultice into Shi's maw, a grandiose smile infected her visage. "Ooooh, yes!" A strangely gleeful tone escaped her, staring toward the transformed creature expectantly. "This is so much fun!" Lily's voice suddenly returned to its usual excitement as she looked up to watch the ongoing battle between Aiala and her comrades, her excitement multiplying ten fold as she observed the wraith's turn, her grip on Shi's back tightening intensely, though to the creature it likely wouldn't have caused pain. "Remember to keep her intact!" The half-human yelled up in a giggle, though it was doubtful the wraith could hear her.

Around them, demons lay, dead or sleeping, and though their numbers dwindled, with Aiala's assault so did Lily's friends. After a few moments, her gaze turned back to Shi, something should have happened by now... Lily had an expectation of what the potion might have caused, but to say it wasn't tested would be, well, true. However, as the creature's body began to ripple slightly, so too did the foxling's eyes widen in anticipation.

The concoction in question causes an increase in the muscle mass, and power, of the most used muscles since its consumption. It increases power, at least for the moment. After a few minutes, the concoction causes temporary paralysis in those same muscles, the more they are used during the effect, the longer they are out of commission for, for up to several hours.

Although she was healed, Ash remained on the ground, unconscious. The child was completely exhausted and emotionally hurt from her fight. Veronica moved forward, even though her legs hurt. She had to get to help Myremon. She ran as best she could towards them, knocking away demons in her way.

"My my. This has certainly gotten interesting." A far distance away, a man watched the heroes fight, his presence completely hidden from them even though he was in plain sight. The gaudy man was casually floating in the air, in a horizontal position, as if laying down in a soft bed. He wore a white and green coat over a green and black shirt, with black pants ending up in white and green shoes. Everyone that would see him could attest his arcane abilities, but in the chaos of the battle, he remained hidden, casually observing everything.

--

Myremon didn't give Aiala respite. He striked, claw after claw after claw on Aiala, not caring whether it would hit or not. Aiala pushed him back, but he was relentless on his assault. He kept on repeating incoherent sentences, although there was something in common: All were death threats and curses towards Aiala, his hatred fueled mind forgetting everything aside from his target. Veronica rushed ahead.

She saw clearly what Aiala did to Ash, and even though she was just a child, she is one of the strongest members of their group. She feared for Myremon's safety, especially since Wrath clouded his mind. Although Myremon's blows hurt, Aiala couldn't help but give a wicked smile. "Hahahaha, so is this all the power you can muster, even under Wrath!?" Veronica saw that Aiala was preparing a blast for Myremon in her hand, all the while dodging and blocking with her other arm. "Myremon!" She yelled out as one of her snakes took hold on Myremon and attempted to pull him back.

Myremon didn't answer to Aiala's quip. The wraith was maddened, not stopping even when Aiala's counter attacks hit him over and over. He cared not for his own damage, or even of anything around him. A voice called him over, but he paid no mind. The only thing that mattered in that moment was the total annihilation of the one in front of him. His eyes were of a bright red, his jaws seeping black smoke, and his now bloodied claws relentlessly striking at Aiala. Snakes coiled around him, trying to restrain his fury, but with a swift strike, they released him. However, this was enough for a decisive strike.

Aiala blasted him away with a sphere of dark magic, and huffed. "ENOUGH! I was going to use this power for something else, but you... I'll destroy you all, and then that village!" She rose her arms, dismissing the spear, and started chanting. A shield spell barricaded her, and profane energy flowed to her. Her form grew more grotesque, with engorged muscles and fat. It was only temporary, as her whole form grew with it, taking up the form of a huge demon. A roar eched through the valley, as she pounded her fists in the ground. "I'll... I'll kill you all!" She screamed.

Shi

Shi ran forward when she saw Ash wasn't moving. She let out a soft snarl and gathered the demon under her. She watched Myremon with sad eyes. She hoped he would be fixed. She didn't like him with his red eyes. Pretty eyes.
Shi shook her head to get rid of the thought - voice - and ducked it down to protect the unconscious girl. She would take whatever blows came to protect Ash. Demon or not she was part of their team and she would be protected by Shi.
She vaguely felt demons hitting her hide. It didn't hurt since it was her thicker skin, but it was annoying. Her tail struck out, hitting the demons and knocking them away. She wouldn't risk them getting to Ash.
She looked up when she heard a roar sounding in the air. She let out her own roar of rage. She saw Aiala in her huge demon form and looked at the others. None of them could take her. She was massive. She looked to Veronica and Myremon to see what would happen.
RizaTiz RizaTiz Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella

Lily Ylva
Owca - 9th Day​
A slight, nervous chuckle escaped Lily's lips as she store up toward the monstrosity Aiala had become. "Oh, my..." It was truly an interesting spectacle to behold, dark magic from beyond any world she had ever known until recently. Still, despite the turn of events, the foxling kept a keen eye on her comrade, watching for any changes in her state.

Leaping from Shi's back, weaving between her flaying tail to get some room, Lily held her blowgun tightly, only a few darts remained in her pouch. "I don't think I have a serum for something of that size!" She gleefully stated, it was clear the demoness was growing desperate, though that wasn't exactly a que for their victory. "I think he needs some help!" The half-human yelled happily up toward Shi, pointing over toward the Wraith's ensuing battle with Aiala. "Me and Ron-Ron will take care of these two silly billies, right!?" Lily giggled as she pulled her sabre from its sheath clumsily, yelling over toward the snake-haired woman, it was clear at least by the foxling's judgement that the two of them wouldn't be landing a big dent into the demoness any time soon.

Nazzek Minara
The merfolk suddenly woke up, startled by the roar of the now huge demon. Every joint hurted, his ears were ringing, and his head was pounding, but he was alive. He picked himself up from the ground and grabbed his swords, still wavering. "What in the five seas is that?" He shouted, to no avail. Aiala's army was fleeing, partly because of the great beating they took, partly because of their lieutenant suddenly growing tenfold and destroying whatever was in front of her. Nazzek looked at Lily. "Yo, foxgirl! You have any of those battle potions or something? I reckon I'll need 'em!"

Myremon Seonag
The wraith was unconscious, both because of Aiala's strike, and because of his Wrath backlash. He struggled to rise, but failed, falling face first on the bloodied dirt below him. His breath was ragged, exhausted. "Vero... Veronica..." He said, trying to find her friend. "Ash...?" He tried as well. Aiala finished her channeling, and started moving forward, clumsily. She wasn't used to that body, and that bought Myremon precious moments. He mustered every inch of his remaining power, and screamed. "LILY! CONNECT ME TO SOMETHING!"

"Myremon!" Veronica yelled out as he was blasted away. She tried to get close but Aiala's sudden transformation shook the ground, making her feel uneasy.
When she managed to get up, she saw that Myremon regained consciousness. Her snakes appeared and went out once more towards Myremon, grabbing him. At the same time, another one grabbed onto Shi's leg and brought her and Myremon over to her.

With a rough landing, she looked up at Shi.
"Shi, I need your help!" she yelled. She needed to be healed or she would be unable to fight.

Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Shi

Shi pulled Myremon and Veronica under her with Ash. She slipped into Myremon's consciousness and started healing him. She managed to aid a small bit in his mana restoration before pulling away. She then turned to Veronica and slipped in to heal her of her wounds. She made quick work of it and was back to reality quickly. She nudged Veronica towards Ash and turned to face Aiala.
She stalked away from the demon and turned towards her. She let out a beastly roar before charging at the demon woman. She put all her speed behind it and jumped at the last second to drive even more force into her charge. She snarled animalisticly and when she managed to secure a solid touch to her skin she sank deep into her consciousness.

Lily Ylva
Owca - 9th Day​
Lily frantically looked from each side for something to hold Myremon with, watching as Veronica quickly clasped him, the foxling giving a wink to the girl with a gleeful thumbs up at the manoeuvre. Her attention was still on Shi and Aiala, at least so far nothing negative had come from the poltice, though her comrade seemed somewhat more strengthened by the flask she had fed her. As Shi moved, Lily looked back toward Nazzek, a wide grin on her face as she threw a couple of vials toward him. "Here ya go!" The half-human giggled gleefully, stepping back slightly to gaze upon the scene before them. One, a standard dark red concoction he had seen before, intended for a quick relief from pain, the other, the same tonic she had given to Shi, and one he likely hadn't seen before, the murky green substance quickly settling after being shaken from the throw.

Nazzek Minara
Nazzek took both potions and chugged them down in a single swig. In mere moments, he could feel his strength growing, along with the pain in his whole body fading. "That's some good stuff! Thanks, foxgirl!" He said, grasping his swords more firmly and charging to the large monster.

Aiala was about to charge the heroes when a paralyzing invasion hit her mind. Aiala kneeled, her knees raising dust on the air as Shi dived into her psyche. The demon resisted, her body slowly moving to take Shi away from her, but the movement was sluggish, painful. In her mind, she was locked in a psychic fight against the invader. The other souls, currently being used as power, begged Shi to release them, their faces contorted in pain, but still doing Aiala's bidding. Aiala made a barrier in her own mind with the souls, forcing Shi to either destroy the spirits or back away.

Myremon Seonag
Lily didn't hear him. Myremon punched the grassy dirt and screamed again. "LILY! I CAN'T MOVE! USE THE SERUM ON SOMEONE! GIVE ME A HOST!" He screamed, panting heavily. His body was exhausted, but maybe another one wasn't?

Last edited:
Shi

Shi recoiled at the horrifying sight of the poor souls. She dug deeper until she was shut out by the poor souls when she used them as a barrier. She growled and surged forward. She channeled her energy into purifying the souls and setting them free. She wouldn't let Aiala win.

RizaTiz RizaTiz Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella

Lily Ylva
Owca - 9th Day​
Lily watched Nazzek with a tight gaze as he rushed into battle, anticipating the possibilities of her concoction's power. Her stare, and wide forming grin, was interrupted by another scream from Myremon, he head swinging like a dislocated join toward his direction, a gleam shining in her eyes as she reached down into her pouch, drawing out the ominous vial into her grasp, black tendrils snipping at the vial where her fingers made contact. "Oki Doki!" She suddenly responded with a tilt of her neck, which bounced back toward the fleeing demons, as she coated one of her darts with great care.

Bringing the dart to her blow-gun, the vulture's eyes fixating on those still within sight, her lips dragging tantalisingly along the roof of her lips. "Now... Stay still..." The foxling's eerie voice seemed to change with her excitement, from loud and playful, to an almost dark, demanding tone. Without wasting any more time, Lily unleashed the dart with a strong breath from her expanded cheeks, the demon some distance before her suddenly grasping his tookus in slight agitation, pulling the dart out slowly to observe it as he continued to flee from the scene, but the toxin had already taken effect... His skin soon turning to a hard stone-like substance, just as had happened in Owca.

Aiala was fighting a battle in two fronts. On the outside, she sluggishly deflected Nazzek's attacks, barely hurting, but being chipped away slowly. Nazzek was in arush, feeling all powerful, as his brine-enchanted sword cut slices of flesh on the giantess, the magic on the blade rotting the wound instantly. On the inside, Shi was invading her mind, trying to disconnect her from her power, or even from her conscience. Her sacrifices were being of great use to her, as the invader slowed on her attack. Shi tried to pass through Aiala's barrier by purifying the souls, but the spell backfired. The very essence that Aiala was using was corrupted beyond saving. Shi was rebounded, the attempt only increasing the screams and wails, men, women and children begging to die, to be released from the seemingly eternal suffering.

--

Myremon saw the foxkin grip her blowgun, the dart zipping through the air and hitting a demon square in the back. He instantly felt the pain, the connection, but instead of fighting to take control, he let the pain fly his consciousness away. The heavy mask hit the ground with a mute thud, but Myremon wasn't there anymore.
The demon stopped in his tracks, the skin turning into a cocoon. His allies screamed and tried to help, but to no avail. The tall demon was encased in the stone-like shell within seconds, and after a minute, the supposedly maddened demon controlled by Myremon bursted out of it. However, the demon was different than what Lily saw. He was twitchy, yes, but his mind was far from maddened. The demon jumped away from his former companions and towards the wraith's body, and started chanting. The voice was eerie, a rasp voice that combined both the demon and the wraith's voice. "Give me... a few moments...!" He screamed, and resumed the chanting, fighting off the side effects of the serum.

The man continued to spectate the battle, watching as the heroes fought hard as they could to beat the giantess. He was somewhat disgusted as he saw what the wraith had to resort to, watching as the wraith disappeared and the tall demon get encased in a stone-like shell, bursting from it soon after in a revolting form. He had to say, out of all the other years, these heroes were certainly the strangest.

-----------------------------------

Veronica made sure to protect Ash and herself from any demon that thought they were defenseless, grabbing and tossing demons against the ground, nearby trees, any hard surface she could throw them towards. Once there weren't as much demons, she quickly thought up of something. Two snakes grabbed Ash and lifted her up to a sturdy tree, placing her on the thickest branch they could find. They placed her on the branch and let go of her, before swiftly wrapping around her once more, wrapping around as much as they could before finally tying themselves into a knot. Afterwards, Veronica cut that part of her hair with her sword and the snakes turned back, leaving Ash tied up on a branch with a rope of hair, making sure she wouldn't be in harm's way.

Holding on tight to her sword, the white haired girl ran towards Nazzek as fast as she could, and as soon as she reached him, began striking at the exposed flesh and rotting wounds.

-----------------------------------

A far distance away, a girl could feel the rumblings of the battle far from her. She tingled with excitement, wanting to rush over and murder as much 'bad guys' as she could, however, she needed to eat. Having not eaten in a couple of days, she knew she needed energy so she could kill, so she had begun searching for any creatures in the forest to kill for food. Finding a wild rabbit, she killed it and began preparing to eat.

Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Gabe Gabe

Shi

Shi recoiled when the souls were put in more pain. She couldn't purify them. They would be stuck doing as Aiala wished. It hurt her, knowing what she would have to do. She didn't want to, but she was their hope at defeating Aiala for good. She prepared herself and started killing the souls as they wished. She didn't like it, but it was the only way to get through to Aiala.
Her physical body was clinging onto Aiala desperately and letting out roars and grunts of outrage.

Lily Ylva
Owca - 9th Day​
Watching Myremon with great interest, Lily's eyes wandered toward Aiala, and her allies doing what they could to strike her down. Her eyes widened at the many effects of her tonics taking place. Perhaps she could have attempted to aid their assault with her own blade, but more than likely she would end up flat on her face from the gargantuan demoness's assaults. Crouching down to her knees, the foxling continued to watch them all in awe, mentally jotting down all changes she could notice, her creeping smile rising with each slice of blade through Aiala's flesh. Hopefully enough would be left to experiment with...

Aiala tried to laugh at Shi's failed attempt of destroying her barrier, a semblance of a laugh that soon vanished when Shi started destroying the souls. One by one, the purple and black faces and mangled bodies vanished, struck by Shi's psychic force. Aiala tried to use more and more souls, but it was no match for Shi, who struck true at Aiala's core.
On the outside, Aiala screamed in pain, finally shoving the monster stuck in her leg. Shi flied far from the succubus, skidding to a halt on the other side of the battlefield. Aiala started screaming as the delicate balance between the souls of the sacrificed and her own power tipped against Aiala, the conflict inside her stunning her for enough time to Myremon to finish his ritual.

Myremon, with the last of the demon's strength, finished the chanting and succumbed, the demon used as his host breaking in dry pieces, dissolving like dust. Myremon didn't wake up to see his work come to fruition, although he was back in his body, the connenction knocked him unconscious once more. Aiala however, was very much alive and kicking. Kicking, punching and screaming, as the trademark chains of Myremon coiled around her legs and arms, torso and neck. The demon cursed everyone withing earshot: The so called heroes to destroyed her plans, her lackeys, who upon seeing their master losing fled with the tail between her legs, the gods who allowed such thing to happen. The chain stuck her firmly in place as her skin turned into a shade of grey, the muscles and joints hardening, from her feet, to her legs, to her torso, finally, reaching her face. The remaining souls inside of her fled, thanking their liberators. A bright flash of light emanated from Aiala as she stopped moving forever. In her place, a statue of a large demoness, her face perpetually twisted into a silent scream.

The only sound that echoed throughout the battlefield were the far away sounds of the fleeing demons and the wind howling throughout the rolling fields. Peace, at last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back