• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The World of Tomorrow: The Second Day

Characters
Here

Fishman Lord

ULTIMATE AI GOD
50 years have passed. 50 years since the devastating Rockian-Eclipsian wars rocked the Pacific Ocean. 50 years since Cascadia skyrocketed to take the vacant seat of superpower. 50 years since the Grenshu came to Earth in a final desperate attempt to save their empire. 50 years since mankind emerged from its bunkers after the nuclear war to build a new world, a World of Tomorrow. These nations and more rebuilt from nothing, and through the Eclipsian Renaissance they not only reached what their fathers had built, they surpassed it. They built a world of advanced technology and science, forged in blood, steel, and dedication. There was war, but there was also progress, as nations came together and formed friendships and treaties. Now, 50 years have passed, and that may be about to change.

The Xenopulse changed everything. The Za'ha'kya, supposed protectors of humanity, unleashed a pulse that disabled all tech gained from the Grenshu after the war and certain other techs based on rare materials or that enabled WMDs. The mighty nation of Cascadia, undisputed world superpower and so-called "Queen of the Earth", has fallen into civil war, as nationalists from Latin America and other conquered territories rise up to reclaim their homelands. The Eclipsian Federation, the secondary great power of the world, is on the verge of the same fate, as factions within the military and government seek to gain power or even reinstate the Eclipsian Empire. The Order Empire, the last great power, has gone into near-full isolation, and its guiding hand will not help in this time of chaos. The opportunistic lesser powers see this as a time of change: the Kingdom of the Rockies, the African Empire, Germany, the Singaporean Federation, Russia, Varmandr Vestan, the Nordic Union, and the Rising Empire all could use this time to strike at the greater powers and claim glory. New nations begin to emerge as rebels and independence movements around the world gain traction.

Humanity returned to the surface and built a new world. However, a great deal of time has passed, and things are changing again. Will the species fall to the mistakes of their ancestors? Can the World of Tomorrow survive the Second Day?

(A sequel to the World of Tomorrow: The World of Tomorrow The ending post is not canon for the purposes of this RP)
RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone Alteras Alteras Albion Albion Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic Kent Kent Kazami42 Kazami42 Dominus Regum Dominus Regum Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Please note: While I am the one who posted this thread and the CS thread, Agent141 and Kazami42 are also GMs, and in the case of a disagreement between GMs Kazami42 has seniority.

Last edited:
King Timothy Street, Radium Hot Springs, Duchy of Alberta, Kingdom of the Rockies
Christopher watched what was going on outside. The main street of the city was packed with hundreds of thousands of people from all over the Kingdom. Tanks and soldiers made their way down the center, the troops in their full battlesuits and marching in perfect unison. The Knights of Saint Jessica rode horses and carried swords and axes, their flags and shields emblazoned with the blue leaf and three crosses of the Kingdom of the Rockies. The Royal Orchestra was playing the national anthem, hundreds of instruments and thousands of voices coming together as they neared the end of the glorious song. "And in the flight of endless night, our kingdom still stayed strong, and now we sing of a thousand kings who led us under God." A squire tapped King Christopher III. "My lord, you are out in less than a minute." "Very good, very good," the King replied as the crowd reached the final lines. "And we will bow to the stone crown, our King will set us free, and our cries to the sunrise will ring over stone and sea!" The crowd burst into cheering as the Duke of Vancouver stood up and addressed the crowd. "Loyal subjects of the Kingdom of the Rockies, may I present His Royal Gloriness, King of the Rockies, King of Canada, King of the Pacific, King of Chile, King of the Undersea, King of Australia, Duke of Alberta, Count of the Galapagos, Count of Radium, Lord of Lords, King of Kings, Master of Stone and Sea, Christopher the third of his glorious name!" The crowd exploded into cheers as Christopher walked out onto the balcony with his arms raised. The sound was deafening, and the King could barely hear anything. He motioned for them to settle down, and then began to speak. "People of the Kingdom! Kings have stood where I am today hundreds of times to bring news to the nation. From this balcony, men have been sentenced, disasters have been announced, and wars have been declared. But not today. Today, my friends, I only have one message for both you and the entire world: THE KINGDOM IS STRONG!" With that another deafening blast of cheers forced the King to be silent for a moment before starting again. "Our people have no fears! Our men and women are never hungry! Our children are safe, and our glorious knights and soldiers can crush anyone who would dare to threaten that safety. Times have been hard for us for a thousand years, through famine, war, even the near-end of civilization, but we held our ground against the agents of Satan who would see us fail! We have built our realm in the name of safety, in the name of honor, in the name of God! We never surrendered! We never gave up, and God has rewarded us for that! God has rewarded us with all we could ever need, for God has rewarded us with a second day!" The crowd burst into its loudest cheer yet, and the King smiled. He was ready to lead his nation into the second day.

Imperial Palace, Kyoto, Japan
Emperor Jihibukai Taiyō watched carefully from the Imperial Palace's extensive gardens as multiple cranes and construction companies worked on finishing the Hyperloop extension, attempting to meet the deadline. The extensive palace complex was something of a relic in the hustle and bustle of Kyoto, rebuilt and given to the Imperial family long ago. At this corner of the large gardens, one could see the increasingly rampant construction projects creating infrastructure and new buildings. The Hyperloop extension was being worked on especially frantically, in an attempt to connect the port city at Nagasaki to the Kyoto-Tokyo Hyperloop. Sipping at his tea and listening to the songbirds, he almost missed the patter sound of boots on the paved path that wound its way through the numerous bushes, trees, and flower patches. The Governer, Tachiagari Chikara, walked carefully through the gardens, flanked by an advisor of some sort and a Regional Guard, who looked nervous to be in the presence of the Emperor. "Emperor, it is good to see you well. I am glad you recovered from that bout of illness last month, it gave the people quite a scare." Tachiagari's rapid fire way of speaking left Jihibukai pausing for a moment.

"Please, Tachiagari, I know you only come to visit in person when you require my public support on something. What is it this time? Are you planning another colonization effort into Hokkaido? The mining is going well there. Its not controversial enough that you might need my public support... So what might you be here for?" The Emperor paused to take a long sip from his tea, which had grown cold in the still cool spring morning.

"Bigger than that. The polling data coming in from the Ordarians is showing a plurality against the ruling party; if they manage to pull off a victory, it will be shortlived and we can use the chaos to become independent. If they lose, which is far more likely, we can vote for another referendum on Japanese independence; my pollers are showing that if we could get your public support, we would likely pull the seventy percent necessary to become independent. The Kyushu Crisis swayed public opinion in our favor, it only needs a push from you to succeed." The Governer's aide provided him with a data tablet, showing the polling statistics and likelihood of the OSD's loss. Taking a final sip of his tea and placing it down, the Emperor sighed.

"I have conditions."

"Name them."

"A small increase to the Royal estates. My nephew will marry soon, I should like to provide him a suitable gift. Also, my young cousin has recently graduated. She majored in political science... find her a position in your government and I shall support you."

"Agh... your terms are difficult; the necessary political capital to push both requests through will be hard to come by, but assuming you provide the necessary support, I will allow you this." The Governer bowed, receiving a bow from Jihibukai in return. Tachiagari turned on his heel and strode off, confident in his ways, and the Emperor resumed watching the skyline, noting the approaching Rising Storm. The Helicarrier was set to do parade exercises for Unity Day on the morrow, being the pride of Japanese engineering. Jihibukai couldn't help a small smile at the approaching giant.

Effects: Governer Tachiagari gains the support of the Emperor in event of Independence Referendum, Unity Day Parade to proceed as anticipated

Ordaria
Flag (5).png
The News
"Hello, good evening folks and thank you for watching OBC, Ordaria's most reliable news service. Tonight, the major political parties are wrapping up their campaigns in preparation for elections tomorrow. We have several reporters on the field attending the rallies of each party. The OWP is having a major rally in Rome, their leader Erwin Darrin speaking, let's go to Sarah for more." The screen then transitions to a live video feed from Rome. "Thank you Flyoid. As you can hear and see behind me, many have come to attend the Ordarian Worker's rally here in Rome. Let's take a listen." The camera zooms in on Erwin as he continues to give his speech to the crowd. "For years, workers of all fields have been slaving away under the thumb of multi million Euro corporations, earning unfair wages determined by the corporations themselves, all the while the government turns a blind eye to this injustice! The time has come to stand up! Stand up for your fellow workers! We will put an end to the government's ignorance and, with your support, send the hammer of the people's will crashing through these corporations' houses of servitude!" The video feed cuts back to the news studio.

"Looks like the OSD has some serious competition, let's go over to Andrea in London (Oxford is still the capitol) attending the OUP's rally." The video feed goes to video footage from London. "Thanks Flyoid. The amount of people gathered here is incredible. The Chiefs of the Army, Navy, and Airforce have even shown up." The camera zooms into the front row of the crowd, where Chief Commander of the Army, Terrence Cordell, Chief Admiral Hailie Jermiah, and Chief Commander of the Airforce, Bradeley Agustin were standing, listening to the speech, along with a small army of guards. A young woman, Krista Tera, was the one who had the audience captivated and is the one who leads the OUP. "For too long, our great empire has been kept down by the chains set by the other powers of this world! For too long, the government has set our once great empire down a path of ruin! Now is the time for change! Now is the time to break those chains! We will regain what was once ours!" The video feed then cuts back to the news studio.

"Looks like this is the end to the OSD. In other news, the increasing militarization of the State of Japan is worrying many in both the public and the government. Prime Minister Britton Sterling has sent a formal warning to the Japanese and a squadron of 45 military personnel to help supervise the situation. That concludes this night's edition of OBC news, thank you all for tuning in."
Albion Albion

OSS
OSS Supervisor and Commander of the Ordarian Space Fleet Mikasa Kuno sat in her office monitoring the systems of the space station. Damn! Defense Systems at 48% still! She then opened the intercom with Engineering. "Chief Engineer Eren Ludger, I need you to get to work on the Defense Systems as soon as possible." "Supervisor Kuno. In all due respect we're focusing on the more important systems, the Xenopulse affected life support and orbiting systems too." "Defense is an important system Chief Engineer Ludger. Are you finished with those repairs to the other systems yet?" "Yep." "Then get to work on the Defense systems." "Yes ma'am."​

Last edited:
Tokyo, Capital of the Japanese State
Governer Tachiagari Chikara responds to the declaration by the Ordarians swiftly and decisively. In a news broadcast sent all over the Ordarian Nation and in front of thousands of people all over Japan, with Joint Strike Fighters flying overhead and the Unity Parade in full swing, the speech he delivers is a call to arms like no other delivered.

"For the past fifty two years, Japan has been under the heel of the Ordarian boot, brought low by foreigners thousands of miles away. We have worked and produced and spilt good Japanese blood for these Ordarians, and what have we to show for it? It was not the Ordarians who ordered the construction of new infrastructure, nor the colonization of Hokkaido. It was not Ordarians who rebuild our cities into great metropolises like once existed before the war. It was not Ordarian blood, sweat, and tears which made our military great again!" The Governer pauses for a moment, motioning at the Joint Strike Fighters, which pass overhead before doing an intricate manuever. "It was Japanese hands which made this state great, and it is Japanese minds and hearts and hands which will bring it onto the international stage not a weak minion of the Ordarians but a full fledged nation state! People of Japan, I say to you, let us be independent once more! Let us rise to the challenges of the coming years with the knowledge that we must pay no homage to foreigners, but only to ourselves and our ideals! With this speech, I call for a referendum! Let the people say whether they want to be independent, not the foreign government so far away!"

With the end of the fiery speech, the crowd erupts into applause and cheers. Any listening carefully can pick out the calls of 'Independence' emanating from the people. The Emperor comes to the podium, bedecked in ceremonial garb. "People of Japan. I have seen you folk toil away for years in hopes of a better future. But how can the future of the Japanese people ever be better if we are not independent, not free to do as we will without Europeans staring us down, watching our every action? The Ordarians have sent military personnel to quell us, but they cannot defeat the spirit of freedom, not truly. Go forth, call for independence! We must be free if we are to ever stand tall. The Kami favor us in this; vote for independence!" The crowd once more erupts into applause, though the less passionate speech by the emperor does not have the fiery spirit, the people cheer just as loud.

Effects: The Japanese call for an independence referendum. Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic

Ordaria
Flag (5).png
The News
"Good evening Ordaria, welcome to OBC News. The results from the ministry election are in. Winning a close victory by a mere 4% of the populace, your new prime minister: Krista Tera! Let's go to Andrea in Oxford for more." The feed switches from the news studio to the capitol building in Oxford where Krista is giving her speech to the masses. "My fellow citizens, I would like to thank you for this victory. Without your support we would have not made it this far, and for that I thank you. Rest assured my fellow citizens, I will revert the mistakes of the OSD and bring in a new era of prosperity." The feed once again switches back to the news studio. "The results of the parliamentary election are also in. The OUP is now the biggest party in parliament with 48% of the seats belonging to them. The OWP is very close behind with 47% of the seats while the OSD retains only 5% of the seats in parliament."

Oxford Capitol Building
Krista exhaled a sigh of relief following the speech as she entered the capitol building. Her husband, campaign manager, and now head of the Ordarian Parliament, Armin Tera, followed right behind her. "How'd I do?" She asked him. "You did fine, sweetie." Armin responded with a smile. "Really? I thought it was a bit-" She was cut of when Armin grabbed her hand. "Krista, you did fine." He said before kissing her on the forehead. Krista let out a little squeal before lightly pushing him away. "Armin, not now." She said in a bit of a whiny voice. "Let's get to bushiness then. First topic, the Japanese referendum. We'd have to take this to parliament but I was just curious to see how you'd react to it." Armin said. "I don't like it. They're Ordarian and they've been for a while now. They've brought this upon themselves. We sent a formal warning to them to stop their military expansion and this is their response? I just don't know about those Japanese anymore." She pauses. "Do you think we should remove Mikasa from her position?" "Hmm? What for?" Armin inquired. "I mean, we don't know whose side she's on and she controls one of the most, no, the most important branch of the military, not to mention the OSS." Armin sighs. "I suppose you have a point, but if in the case that she does turn, we have loyal men up there to deal with the situation. Now come on, we need to pass this onto parliament."

Parliament
"I now call this parliament meeting to order." Armin said as he banged the gavel on the podium. "First issue of the day: The Japanese Independence Referendum." "I say we allow it." Britton calls from his seat in the OSD's section of parliament. Chatter begins to erupt in the OWP's section of parliament. A man from the OUP stands up, outraged. "Shut your mouth! They're traitors to the empire! We shouldn't allow it!" He yells. Two other members stand up, supporting the man. Meanwhile, some OSD members have also stood up countering the man's claims. Armin bangs the gavel several times. "OSD and OUP members please return to your seats!" Armin yells. The members in question begrudgingly obeyed. After several minutes of arguing and discussion, Armin once again brings the parliament to order. "All in favor of the Japanese Referendum?" The OSD and some of the OWP raise their hands. "All oppose?" The OUP and some OWP members raise their hands. "All who abstain?" The vast remaining majority of the OWP raise their hands. "Then it's settled. Japan shall not be allowed to have the referendum. Any other issues?" Erwin stands up. "We need to put regulations on the corporations. Their workers are slaving away in their houses of servitude earning not nearly as they should while the corporations themselves get away with a vast majority of the wealth." After several more minutes of discussion and debate, the vote is once again called. The act passed, with an overwhelming majority of parliament voting for it. "Any more issues?" Several seconds of silence pass. "No? Then I now call this parliament meeting adjourned!" Everyone then starts to get out of their seats and walk towards the exits as Armin bangs the gavel to dismiss them.
Albion Albion

Japan
A quarter of a dozen D-11 dropships land in Tokyo's airport. The squadrons consisting of 45 soldiers get out and make their way towards the closest military naval harbor. Upon reaching the entrance the commanding officer states. "We were ordered here by the Prime Minister to supervise these recent... advancements made in the Japanese military." He said to the entry guard(s).
Albion Albion

Tokyo, Capital Square
After the results of the Election, and later the vote on the referendum, became clear, Tachiagari Chikara called an emergency meeting of his local supporters. Passionate, fiery, infuriated by the results, the resulting speeches are heard across Japan. "With the results of the election and calls for referendum against the Japanese, it is clear to myself, and should be clear to all the good people of Japan; the Ordarians have spoken. They will not democratically allow us to leave, to choose our own fates. They cling onto their imperialism and old ways like a dog clinging to an old bone. No more! It is clear now that the Ordarians do not have our well being in mind but only their own interests; the government will not allow us freedom. They wish to shackle us down, to return us to direct rule, to allow us no autonomy! Well, I say, that they can take their elections, their nationalists, their filthy political machines, and their damnable ways and leave us out of it! Japan is a country of warriors, of innovators! The Ordarians shall shackle us down no more! The People of Japan have called out for their freedom, and the Ordarians have said no. I say, Japan should be independent! And so it shall be! The State of Japan declares independence from the Ordarians, and may they suffer a hundred million dead before they take our freedom away!" The impassioned speech rouses the people of Japan, who take to the streets with cries of independence. The Japanese Regional Guard stand at the ready in the event of military actions against Japan. Forming a provisional government for the time being, the Governer and multiple of the local councillors declare the State of Japan to be the Republic of Japan, with elections being postponed until the political situation is not so tenous; focusing resources on political campaigns when war may come would be risky at best.
Japanese Military Port, Nagasaki
The Ordarian troops are met at the gates of the port by the local garrison of roughly 62 troops. The translator of the group begins to rapidly translate what the captain says to the garrison, and then swiftly says the reply. "Japan is no longer a state of the Ordarian lands, having declared independence. You thusly have no power here, sir. I would recommend returning home to Ordaria... while the political situation there holds. Or, if you should like, you can take the civilian tour of the grounds. But the Republic of Japan cannot allow you access to the military secrets held here." Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic

full
Singaporean Federation
Singapore, Ministry of War
Officials sat inside the conference room, watching the wall display Japanese News, Ordarian News, and a satellite feed of Japan. On another set of displays was the Admiral and Rear Admiral of the Shanghai Fleet, the Commander of the Taiwan Straits Defense, the Representatives of Taipei and Shanghai, and the Air Force General of the Mainland Air Fleet. Under Prime Minister Shen's orders, political and military analysts have been watching the Japanese Independence movement for the past several months. The militarization of the Sea of Japan grew at an alarming rate, which caused panic in Shanghai and Taipei. As such, the Shanghai Fleet and Taiwan Straits Defense were given the okay to prepare for an immediate sortie. Diplomats and Military Officials have been working in close contact with the Eclipsians and Ordarians, but they knew that they would need to hold their own if something were to occur at sea.

The door at the rear opened and Prime Minister Ri Shen walked into the room. Taking a seat at the end of the table, he looked up at the screen. "They declared independence. The Ordarians refuse to relinquish their hold." "Our Shanghai Fleet is ready to sortie, but we recommend remaining defensive." PM Shen nodded as everyone made their quick reports. "Have the Eclipsians said anything?" "Not yet." PM Shen stared at the screens. All other official went silent and returned to watching as well. It was gonna be a long night at the Ministry of War.

Ordaria
Flag (5).png
Oxford Capitol Building
"WHAT!" Krista yelled, enraged by the recent news from Japan. "Krista-" Armin said while grabbing her shoulders, in an attempt to calm her down. "NO ARMIN," She yelled, pushing him away. "THEY'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME! HAVE THEY FORGOTTEN WHO SAVED THEM DURING THE GRENSHU INVASION?" "Krista..." Armin said again in a calming voice, this time grabbing her waist. Krista exhaled. "If they want a war, so be it." She paused and looked down. Armin brushed aside the strands of her blonde hair covering her face, holding his hand to the side of her face. Krista looked up at him. Their crystal blue eyes met. Armin smiles. "Still as beautiful as the day I met you." Krista smiles as well.
The two guards standing outside Krista's office looked at each other. The office had gone quiet. "You think Prime Minister Tera's done?" "I suppose so. This Japanese situation makes me angry too, but... wow." Armin then opens the door. The guards snap back to attention. He eyes them both then proceeds to make his way through the building without another word. As soon as Armin was out of sight both guards exhale and look at each other before returning to their duties.

Oxford Military Complex
Terrence Cordell, Chief Commander of the Army, and Bradley Agustin, Chief Commander of the Airforce. Stood looking over a map of the Japanese islands going over possible war plans. "Deploy squads from here into- no that won't work." "Anti Air would be too strong." "No chance of a naval invasion, it would take too long." "Could airdrop into here." "Could work." A soldier then steps through the door. "Excuse me, sirs. Orders from Prime Minister Tera." Terrence and Bradley both looked at each other, instantly knowing what this was about. "Say no more soldier. Dismissed." The soldier saluted then left. "So it's finally happening?" "Looks like it." Terrence took a sip from his coffee. "Let's get this done then."
The Oxford Military Complex was a buzz with activity. Multiple D-11 and D-11a dropships flew overhead heading Eastwards, accompanied by several Cyclones. Many more dropships had men scrambling to get on them while others were in the process of being loaded with Challenger 4's. All in all, tens of tanks and tens of thousands of men have been mobilized and sent Eastward.
Albion Albion

Nagasaki
The commanding officer had gotten a transmission. He exhales and and mounts his gun upon his back. He then assumes the typical attention position of Ordaria: both arms behind his back. "Very well, we'll be on our way." He says, while giving his men hand signals behind his back. The men begin to leave, but as they reach a certain distance from the entrance of the naval dock, the captain says "Now" to his men via their helmet communication system. The men all then begin sprinting toward any sort of cover they could find before opening fire upon the Japanese forces.
Albion Albion

Last edited:
Eclipsian Federation
Eclipsian Flag.png

News

"Welcome to Eclipsim Today, my name is Nazira Maratev, and thank you for choosing Eclipsim Today as your primary news source." The broadcaster said. "Our first story today, President Lian Solis announces a plan to The Council to create more autonomous regions within the republics of the federation. This was met with mixed reactions within The Council." The next thirty seconds of the broadcast show the president speaking about a detail of his proposed plan, specifically to create a Kazahk Autonomous Region in the Republic of the Great North. "The president also addressed the resurgence of Military Autonomy, stating that he and his staff are working on the issue and will address the nation soon." They then cut to a response clip of the Chief of Staff, who states that the military must once again be taught the importance of following orders and discipline. "In other news, the region of Japan has unilaterally declared independence from the Ordaria Empire. The Ordarians have controlled Japan ever since the Grenshu Invasion, and a vote to allow an independence referendum was shot down in the Ordarian Parlament." The broadcast then cut to a clip of the Japanese leader declaring Japan's independence. "The President has yet to make an official comment, however, his aids have states that he stands in solidarity with his Ordarian allies. Elsewhere the Kingdom of the Rockies has crowned a new leader after political events in the nation caused such an event." The broadcast played a short clip of the new king's crowning but stopping before his speech. "With that, we now move onto our next segment....."

House of The President

The President's office was busy, attempting to organize a plan to deal with the military's disobedience. "Not all of the military is disobedient, there are many that still adhere to their training." Admiral Achmed said, providing reports that nearly all naval personal still showed signs of loyalty. "That might be true for the navy, but a large number of the army isn't. I've had to fire some of my best officers because they supported this new autonomous function." Field Marshal Saron said, showing reports gathered by his intelligence that approximately just over half of the army is supportive of the current doctrine. "I agree with all of you, however, this does show that members of the military wish for some reform." General Phobos spoke up, who provides a polling of his soldiers showing that while almost all currently support the current system, they would like to see changes in salary and training periods. The one looking over all of these reports was the president himself, reading every paper as the men talked among themselves. After another minute or two of reading through Air Marshal Zhou's report, showing that the air force was split between supportive and unloyal by estimate. He looked up from the papers and spoke. "The situation is dire, while not as worse as my father's it is close. We will listen to the Orbital Forces wishes, which seem to sympathize with many across the armed branches. Increase salaries by five percent across all ranks and branches, as well as decrease training from every day to a minimum of six days. As for the officers, I think that letting go of those who are unloyal has its pros and cons. We will implement these changes and if they still show signs of unloyalty then you have my permission.

"Understood Mr. President," Zhou said. "What about the incident in Japan?" Zhou asked. "Sending a military mission there would cause turmoil, so as always it will be used as a last resort. We will send a diplomatic mission to the Japanese capital and urge for de-escalation and encourage dialogue between the respective parties." The generals nodded and stood up from their seats and began to take their leave. As the last one was exiting the room, President Solis turned towards his Director of Communications and spoke. "Director, I'd like for you to contact the members of NOTA and inform them of our move and request that we would like them to do the same." With that, the director nodded and began his work.

RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic Alteras Alteras Kent Kent

Tokyo, Republic of Japan (unrecognized)

A few short hours later a diplomatic delegation team, after informing the Japanese, landed in Tokyo International and exited their flight. There they met with authorities and states their purpose, asking for a meeting with the Japanese Governor.

Albion Albion

Mu Underwater Habitation Complex, Viceroyalty of the Pacific, Kingdom of the Rockies
The submarine launched from the sea-dock silently, pulling away from the lights of the underwater city. Inside, men and women were monitoring the news about the Japanese declaration of independence. On the largest screen, the King himself was displayed and he was speaking with the commander of the sub. "We knew Japan was trying for independence, but we didn't realize they would secede so quickly and in such an aggressive way. We had hoped that it would be a more peaceful secession so that we could work to increase the influence of the Emperor, another monarchy in the Pacific would be a great boon to all involved. My King, what is our plan of action? How do we respond?" The King paced nervously for a second before responding. "Has there been an official reaction from Cascadia or the Eclipsians yet?" "No, my King." "Then we will not involve ourselves. We can put out a statement saying that while we support the Japanese people's right to decide their fate, we do not support a violent uprising to achieve independence."
Albion Albion Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic

Galapagos Palace, Royal Pacific Demense, Kingdom of the Rockies
The King signed off and turned to the Viceroy of Chile. "This Japan situation is a disaster. We need all of our Pacific assets secured." He thought for a moment. "It is unfortunate that we are no longer close enough to Cascadia that they would share their intentions on this matter. Perhaps it is time to begin fixing our old bonds, or at the very least reopen some channels. Get me a meeting with the Cascadian Secretary of State, Jake Harper. Bring him here to the Galapagos." The Viceroy bowed and went to work on arranging a meeting.
RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone

Nagasaki Military Port, Republic of Japan
The firefight begins in earnest, the Japanese guards scrambling for cover - unfortunately, two men are gunned down in the opening seconds - and the guards retaliate by throwing a grenade. The Ordarians near the grenade escaped death, but were forced into cover. The guards, realizing that while they outnumber the Ordarians do not have the necessary force to defeat them, call in reinforcements from a nearby military base. A platoon of forty men and a light tank is assigned to the task, and began the twenty minute march to the port. Nearby civilians are also evacuated. The Ordarians used their grenade launchers to attack the Japanese, killing three and wounding two. The Japanese threw flashbangs in reataliation. The Ordarians grenade launcher tactic faltered, many being blinded and deafened. The guards retaliated, attacking the Ordarians vigorously for fifteen minutes, stalling until reinforcements arrived. The Ordarians suffered seven losses to the assault, and threw smoke grenades to block the Japanese line of sight, and the guards were forced into cover, but when the Ordarians attempted a tactical retreat with nine men staying behind, the reinforcements arrived and pummeled the retreating soldiers. Heavy casualties were suffered by the Ordarians, but they managed to reform into a two line formation, holding off the two sides as best they could.

The Ordarians assaulted the tank, however, their grenade launchers knocking out the tracks and keeping it out of MG range. The tank still fired shells, however. The Ordarians then attempted to take out the turret on the tank, but were assaulted from both sides by soldiers. The Ordarians continued to suffer heavy casualties, though they continue to use grenade launchers opportunistically, which took out twelve more Japanese soldiers. The Japanese used flashbangs once more, but the Ordarians covered their eyes and ears and were less affected this time. As cover was taken out by the grenade launchers, the Japanese assaulted the Ordarians in a pincer move, they also sent some men down the middle; all the while they used smokes and grenade launchers to attack Ordarians. Some of the Japanese have thermal imaging in their helmets, and used this to their advantage; they were better able to pick out enemy targets and point them out to their allies, which allowed for precision assaults, rather than the usual random firing. The Ordarians began frantically using grenades and grenade launchers, attacking where any gunfire is seen. This killed five Japanese men, but they quickly began firing headshots only and then rushed away from their previous position. The Ordarians lost another eight men to this tactic, bringing the strike force down to twenty-four men. The Ordarians begin spraying a bullet hail at where gunfire is seen, as well as to the left and right. This inflicted a few more casualties on the Japanese side, and forced them to begin calling out enemy positions to the tank via radio. Another five Ordarians died from this tactic, so the Ordarians fired a final volley at the tanks turret, before retreating into a nearby abandoned apartment building.

The Japanese confirmed the building was abandoned, and seeing that assaulting it would risk heavy casualties, the officer called in an airstrike on the enemy position, which would take ten minutes. The commander of the Ordarians called in his own D-11s to rescue them, calling for aid and evacuation - if they are too late, they need to return home. The Ordarians fired at the Japanese from the building, the Japanese forced into cover, assaulting the enemy at times but generally waiting patiently. The Ordarians continued their tactic of grenade launching, but they had just two minutes left before the JSFs arrived. The Ordarians spot the JSFs on the horizon and attempted a retreat, but the Japanese pulled back and informed the planes of the enemy tactic, who then used their missiles to great effect, killing most of the remaining strike force as well as the captain. The remaining five surrendered after that point.

The JSFs attempted to chase down the Ordarian D-11s, but the D-11s escaped into Eclipsian airspace and the planes retreated.

Ordarian casualties: Forty dead or wounded
Japanese casualties: Twenty-seven dead or wounded
Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic
Capital Building, Tokyo
The Japanese Governer, Tachiagari Chikara, readily met with the Eclipsians. "Foremost of all, it was not my intent to start a brutal war of any sort. But the denial of our right to choose our own fate was receieved poorly. The Referendum would likely have succeeded - polling showed support for the independence referendum at an astounding 77% for yes, and 22.8% for no. Unfortunately, the Ordarians outright denied our right to choose to become independent, and so our hand was forced. However, we wish to see a de-escalation of conflict with the Ordarians and a peaceful resolution met. The loss of sixty seven good men in the battle at Nagasaki was an unfortunate loss, and the fact that the Ordarians started it does not speak well of them, but we wish for peace above all." Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

The Cascadians, meanwhile, are met by Tachiagari's right hand, Itazurana Saru, as well as a translator - the man's English being not fully developed. "While we did not initially wish for war, the Ordarians forced our hand by completely denying a referendum, despite the fact that support for the referendum was high - roughly 77% for yes, leaving the no party a lesser 22.8%. The refusal of our natural right to choose our fate was received poorly, and the choice to declare independence was taken. However, a brutal war, where thousands or millions of civilians could lose their lives is not preferable in any way. As such, we wish to deescelate the situation fully; while we staunchly wish for independence, we also wish for peace." RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone

The Japanese also call for a delegation from the Ordarians to be sent, so that the matter can be fully resolved peacefully. Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic

Last edited:
full
Singaporean Federation
Singapore, Ministry of War
More and more screens started to turn to other news channels and feeds. While the tension rose, the officials' faces grew grim. A knock on the door, and a messenger came in. "A message was received in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, it's from the Eclipsian Federation." Someone stood up and took the message while everyone else looked at the paper in his hand. "They're sending a diplomatic team to Tokyo and want us to do the same." Everyone took a different meaning. "Doesn't that mean that they recognize Japanese Independence?" "It could just be that they want to be a mediator in the conflict." "Even if they are being a mediator, they are saying that there exists a Japanese governing body that is recognized by the international community. They aren't asking for permission from the Ordarians to step in. That means that they don't believe that the Ordarians can resolve this by themselves." Silence once again permeated the room, but it was a different kind of silence.

After some time, another messenger came in. "From the Intelligence Division of the Ministry of Defense..." The tension rose to greater heights. Someone stood up to receive the message, but the messenger went past him and walked up to the Prime Minister. "From Director Lee..." He handed the small sheet of paper and stood behind PM Shen, waiting for the message to be read. After a few moments, Shen returned the paper to the messenger, who took it and left the room, presumably to destroy the paper. The officials looked at the PM as sweat rolled down their faces. Shen turned his gaze to the Admiral of the Shanghai Fleet. "The Shanghai Fleet is to blockade Japan. No ships are allowed to pass a 150 mile zone away from their eastern coastline. No ships are allowed to enter or leave the Sea of Japan. The Philippines Fleet shall aid in the eastern patrol. Singapore will not tolerate a war in her waters." The Admiral and Rear Admiral of the Shanghai Fleet saluted while Ministry Officials rushed to move her sister fleet to position.

full
Singaporean Federation
Singapore, Financial District
As per usual, businessmen and women were rushing to and fro, closely following the international market. The Singaporean Dollar has been experiencing a resurgence in growth, allowing many companies to expand their business. However, the Japanese Independence has been under close watch, and been affecting the East Asian Stock Trade. Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Singapore have all been preparing all their stock options for the event of war and a new market. On the large screen display, multiple news sites from around the world was displayed to the Financial District. The sound of the "Breaking News" tone echoed throughout the district as all stopped and watched Pacific News, a news channel stationed in the Federation.

"Breaking News regarding the Japanese Independence Movement: The first casualties have sprung up in an engagement between the Japanese Resistance and the Ordarian Army. Prime Minister Ri Shen has ordered a blockade of all ships off the coast of Japan and the Sea of Japan. Word has been received that a delegation will be sent to Tokyo alongside the Eclipsian and Cascadians. However, experts now believe that deescalation is near impossible. Many speculate that..." In that single moment, the stock market changed. Trade with the Island of Japan is now being blockaded. Every company began pulling away from ambitions in expanding trade in the Northern Pacific as investments in those fields began to disappear. At the same time, security companies and war bonds began to explode. "... We have just received a statement from the Prime Minister's Office: 【Singapore will not tolerate a war in the Western Pacific. The Singporean Federation will expand its naval patrol to include the East China Sea, Entrance to the Sea of Japan, and the Eastern Japanese Coastline. We wish to maintain peace in these waters while this situation occurs.】"

full
Singaporean Federation
Shanghai, Air Force Base.
A single passenger jet sits on the runway while ground crew rush to prepare for its take off. Inside it sits the Minister of Foreign Affairs Shu, and her aides. It was quite a headache for her, as she specialized in East Asian Relations. The Japanese Independence movement was to be expected, considering Japan's tumultuous history in recent times, but it was never expected that they'd be able to mount such a response against the Ordarians. In any case, it was all a mess.

As the jet soared through the air, it was accompanied by two fighter jets as escorts and entered Tokyo airspace. Soon, they'll be on the ground representing Singapore. During this time, the Shanghai Fleet began deploying Singapore's famed underwater mines around Japan and plying the waters, with their guns pointed both towards and away from the coast.
Albion Albion

Last edited:
Ordaria
Flag (5).png
Prime Minister's Office
Krista sat in her office discussing the news from Japan with the Commanders of the Army and Airforce. "We've lost contact with the captain, Prime Minister Tera." Terrence said. "Did any of them come home?" Krista asked. Terrence shook his head. "Aside from the two D-11 pilots." Krista clutched her fist and looked down. "Damn them! Damn those Japanese!" "Krista." she hears someone say. She looks up, Armin had entered the office. "What is it Armin?" "Message from NOTA and the Japanese. They want us to delegations to Tokyo." Krista clutches her fist even more. Armin takes notice of this and grabs her hand. "Easy there, sweetie." Terrence and Bradley, still being in the room, look on, a feeling of awkwardness washing over them both. Armin continues to hold Krista's hand until, eventually, noticing both commanders. "You two are dismissed. Return to your duties." He says to them. They salute then leave. Once a few feet out of the door Terrence says to Bradley. "Well that was..." "Awkward" Bradley finishes Terrence's sentence. Back in the office, Krista finally stops clutching her fist. "You know we have to." Armin says. Krista exhales. "I know" she says before collapsing into Armin, Armin then wrapping his arms around her.

East China Sea
The skies were clear as the Ordarian reinforcements had finally cleared the continent and now were heading straight for Japan. "Heads up boys." One of the pilots radioed over. "What is it Thunderbird 1?" "Orders from HQ. We're being put on standby." "Really?" "You gotta be kidding me." "If you guys have a problem, take it to command, we're here to follow orders." A sigh was heard over the radio "Yes sir."

OSS
The station was abuzz with whispers. "You think we can trust her?" "I mean she's been loyal to the empire." "She's a goddamned Jap. She'll probably turn traitor, just like her whole damn state." Mikasa sat in her office. What the hell do I do now? She thought to herself. Suddenly she heard beeping. The communications system. Took a look at it. Engineering. She sighed then opened communications. "What is it Ludger?" "I'm beginning to hear talk around the station that-" "That I'm going to turn traitor, just like my people down on Earth. Yea, I've heard." "Well, just calling to let you know that there's still a lot of people on this station who don't believe that crap. Anyways, Defense Systems are at 76%. Chief Engineer Ludger signing out."

Tokyo
The Ordarian diplomat exits his flight at Tokyo International and makes his way to the capitol building. When questioned by authorities, he states that he is the Ordarian Delegation and that he is here to negotiate with the Japanese.
Albion Albion

Capital Building, Tokyo, Republic of Japan
With the Singaporean and Ordarian delegations arrived, the Eclipsean and Cascadian delegations are all gathered together, and brought into a conference room, where diplomatic negotiations can begin. Tea is brought forth, from the average earl greys to green tea and even some sweet tea. Governer Tachiagari Chikara sits down on the Japanese side of the room, offering to let the delegations take their seats. "Let this meeting begin. Japan's only request is that it is allowed full independence, and is otherwise willing to grant concessions as necessary to ensure a lasting peace." Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone Alteras Alteras

Saint Petersburg, Capital of Russia.
3FAC0A6700000578-4452878-image-a-48_1493324565744.png

The day was clear and sunny, with the sounds of marching and vehicles in the distance. Cameras having been set up, and crowds being kept a safe distance from the blocked off roads to prevent injury. Music would be playing over the sirens installed within the City, which was essentially a combination of the Imperial anthem and a 40 year old song named "To the east, claim of history". It was a military parade focused around the palace square that was going on for displaying some of the Imperial military's might, and for celebrating the victory over the Grenshu long ago. The Tsar himself was also attending to the event. The parade was methodical in it's approach, starting off with 3 smaller groups of the 42nd, 53rd, and 31st Infantry regiments marching at the front first. In a row of 5 side by side and 5 behind. The soldiers at the front consisted between veterans of varying branches of the military, and standard operating troops. Their marching was superior to many others thanks to the constant practice and their training. Despite appearing majestic and moving with ease, they were trying their hardest not to mess up. This would be followed by 1 2S19 MSTA as a form of beginning the first section of the parade. Behind the tank would follow 1 larger column of infantry, with up to 20 side by side with 100 to the back.

1400ea882c919bb3f346ab20e316868b.png

Then the second stage would begin, involving a series of military vehicles such as 30 T-90S tanks, 5 BM-21 Grads, 66 BTR-82As, then followed by 15 BMP-3Ms and ending with a final large military column of 300 men. After a few minutes, the second section of the parade would commence. Which involved some of the more recent vehicles and some historical vehicles, such as 3 9A52-4s, 30 IHT-33s, a single TOS-1, 3 T-14A/Armatas, 3 T-15As, a few military utility vehicles, Periodic over-head aircraft, and 10 flying mutants. The third section of the parade could then begin. This consisted of 3 more groups of marching personnel with 30 side by side and 100 men to the back, between even more ceremonial squadrons wearing white uniforms with red stripes on the sides of the shirt and pants, regular military personnel, and an all female marching group in similar ceremonial attire but with gold stripes instead of red. They would be carrying the Imperial flag with them, a standard ceremonial cap, A necklace which is a old crystal, ceremonial sash from the shoulder to hip, and several elaborate parts of the uniform consisting of rank, several patches, and symbols ontop of their ceremonial cap displaying the branch that specific group are serviced in. Finally ended via 10 more T-90S tanks, 5 more BM-21 Grads, 42 BTR-82As, 72 IHT-33s, 4 more T-14As, 1 more T-15A, and a specialized missile truck to display a empty model SG-4 MIRV variant as Russian tradition. While no difference could be told with a ordinary citizen, it was easily known via the military. The missile truck used could be referred to in appearance as one of the old Topol trucks, which use to be in Russian control and after apocalypse captured by the Imperials from the Principality of Siberia to transport complete or just structure/hull versions of missiles to necessary locations. These large trucks having been used to transport inert ICBMs to scrap yards. The stage of this parade would then be ended with the original VHT-01 Super Heavy Tank that breached the Grenshu defenses appearing.

1.png

After the VHT had passed, the fourth section of the parade could begin. This consisted mostly of acrobatics, display, and formations from aircraft, and some tricks using PCHGs. But due to the PCHG's design, they couldn't do anything too impressive like other designs can. The 5 PCHGs would demonstrate their speed and reaction time mostly, such as the helicopter's ability to strafe quickly, but maintain a higher amount of speed. They would repeatedly at one point begin quickly circling the local area, while maintaining a facing toward the square. It rivaling and perhaps even outclassed the Ka-52. While other aircraft were better suited to more extremes. It also displayed 3 Tupolev Tu-160s. The fourth section would end off with a flight formation of MiG-35s out of the city.

e5fbb4eb9750b5971d39124fe0fdb555.jpg

latest
[Ah yes, the good old WoT 1 Russian Warship-class. TFW: they have a long service life and excellent armour but end up only for a bloody parade.]
Then the final section of the parade would have already commenced. It consisted of the navy, using tug boats to help larger craft navigate the waters towards open sea. With 15 out-of-service Warship-class vessels in a line, 5 Steregushchiy-class corvettes, 4 Buyan-class corvettes, RNS Poltava, 2 Lider-class Destroyers, and 1 active service Borei-II submarine. Most of their crews were outside on the deck during parade, with only necessary personnel remaining at their post to operate the vessels. They would pass through larger sections of waterways in the city during the parade, and be mostly recorded via aircraft. The Warship-class vessels leading their half of the parade, with the Steregushchiy corvettes, Buyan corvettes, Lider destroyers, Poltava cruiser, and then Borei submarine following. The Borei's crew would re-enter a few minutes before reaching open sea, where they would then submerge not to be heard of again. The other ships would then resume normal operations once outside of the city, and the out of service vessels would be sent off to another outside harbour for storage purposes.
Before the parade ended, the Tsar had a comparably short speech. Consisting of thanking all the personnel available for attending the event, how far Russia has come since the great apocalypse, and how he seeks to give Russia a brighter future.

The King shook the Secretary of State's hand. "I wish we could have met under better circumstances, but unfortunately it seems the Japanese have other plans." He meandered through the royal gardens with the secretary, glancing at giant tortoises and relaxing iguanas as they passed. "I know our nations have drifted apart over the past decades, and that is an unfortunate state of an affairs. I believe our nations have more to gain working together on affairs such as this. A new nation in the pacific could be a great benefit to the freedom and prosperity of the people it rules, but it could also be a threat to us all. We have chosen not to act until Cascadia and other nations have, and we hope your judgement will be reasonable."
RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone

African Royal Household-in-Exile, Bunker City One, Captaincy General of Ontario, Kingdom of the Rockies
Royal Adviser Kenneth Winberry watched the number on the elevator tick lower and lower. He was extremely nervous; this was the biggest news he'd brought to the Royal Family of the African Empire since he'd been assigned to them. Eventually the door slid open and revealed a luxurious home. Golden furniture and rare artworks could be seen all around. Servants and government workers bustled about. Kenneth made his way through several rooms until he reached an office with the name "Enofe Smith, Regent" on the outside. Kenneth entered and the man inside spoke. "Ah, Kenneth. I have been told you have important news." Kenneth replied quickly. "Much more important than usual. I am just going to cut to the chase on this, as this is some of the biggest news we've ever had." He took a breath before continuing. "The King has finally decided to take action. The Kingdom of the Rockies is in contact with the loyalists, and sooner rather than later Rockian troops will probably be on the ground." The regent was shocked in silence, then stood up. "Finally, our time has come. I must inform the Emperor, there is much to do."

full
Singaporean Federation
Tokyo, Capitol Building
Minster of Foreign Affairs Shu was seated in the conference room alongside the other delegates. She looked up at the Governor and said, "Is the Japanese people truly capable of self rule once more?" Minister Shu paused for a moment before continuing. Singapore had some demands to make, but first and foremost was the top of independence. "Much of Japan's recent history has been a complete series of failure. The Great Realm of Yamatai, the ruling state decades ago, collapsed due to concurrent events regarding the former nations of Manchuria and Korea. At the time, the Japanese fleet was found expanding into Taiwan, Shanghai, and Beijing when the mainland descended into anarchy. Because of that, Singapore accept roughly half a million refugees as citizens. Following the collapse of Yamatai, Japan became a collection of warring states, with Singapore controlling Kyushu and Manchuria exerting influence over the rest. When Manchuria collapsed, a new government, the Union of Japan, came into being and regained control over the nation. At that time, Singapore ceded its control over Kyushu in exchange for a naval base in Okinawa." Minister Shu was giving a brief history lesson so that the other delegates knew what Japan has been in the Asian Theater, a land that has seen many rulers.

"The Union of Japan soon became a stagnant nation, unable to respond to diplomatic missions and was practically seen as a subservient state of any power in the East. When the Eclipsian Civil War occurred, Singapore withdrew all relations with any state in Japan, holding on to only Okinawa. During the Grenshu Invasion, Japan fell without a fight, and needed the cooperation of the international community. Even then, no governing body within Japan requested for help, and many refugees came into Eclipsian and Singaporean lands. It wasn't until the Ordarians made a full military campaign was Japan truly safe." Minister Shu paused for a moment. "I'll ask this again; Is the Japanese People capable of self rule? Is the governing body able to provide aid to its citizens? Are you able to maintain peace without Ordaria's authority and stability?"
Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone Albion Albion

Eclipsian Federation
Eclipsian Flag.png

Tokyo, Republic of Japan (unrecognized)

Secretary of International Affairs, Daniel Ichihara, sat with his team inside the conference hall. He was chosen for the diplomatic mission due to his knowledge of Japanese culture, desires, and language. Ichihara listened to the Japanese request and the subsequent Cascadian and Singaporean responses. In front of him were his nation's nameplate and a flag. After they finished he spoke after them to give them federation's whole opinion on this. "The Eclipsian Federation also shares the same sentiments with the Cascadians and Singaporeans on the concern of how a Japanese state could handle itself in this new world. The state of Yamatai was in whole a failure, however, the Union showed promise. In the former state's defense, the Grenshu focused large amounts of their troops to the Japanese homeland so resisting would prove too much for a small state like them. Regardless the political and social progress could prove too much." The secretary said, pausing for a moment.

"In the end, while we recognize the Japanese desire for independence, the Eclipsian Federation also recognizes that Japan is a territory of Ordaria. Therefore, if a referendum is impossible to the Ordarians, then we propose either a union state or an association compact between the two entities. In essence, we would like and support the same proposal the Republic of Cascadia has put forth." The secretary said. "What the Eclipsian Federation, first and foremost we simply do not wish to see a war." Was the last thing the secretary said, so he could allow others to give their input.

Albion Albion Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone Alteras Alteras

Moroccan falg.png
The Kingdom of Morocco
Mohammed speech.jpg
The Kingdom of Morocco, The Royal Palace, Rabat
"The King's Speech"
11:43 AM, Coordinated Universal Time; King Mohammed was preparing for what would prove to be perhaps the most important speech of his career, and perhaps his last. In light of the Rockian announcement that they would be supporting the Loyalist faction in the current conflict raging across the continent, King Abdul Asmaa Hazma Omar Mohammed XIII had decided it was time to make a change. He had overseen many changes in Morocco since his father's death, however, none had every placed such great weight on his shoulders. Normally he could rest on his old friend Ali, however, this decision had been left to him. The topic of the hour was, of course, what to do to ensure Moroccan survival in the future. No nation in Africa stood a fighting chance against the Rockians alone, and even under a united front, they would fare no better than their ancestors did in the African Unification Wars. The two options presented to Abdul were either requesting that the Rockians withdraw, or pleading for the international community to come to their aid. He had chosen the latter. His decision was passed 193-1 with 6 absentees in Parliament, with the only objector being a firebrand and reverent nationalist who objected to having any foreign influence in Morocco. The other 199 members were much less idealistic than him, however, he did find an unusual amount of support among the Moroccan youth in regards to the recent vote.
The king's thoughts were interrupted by the bell signalling he was on. Striding into the broadcasting room, he shuffled the papers on the desk before taking a deep sigh. "My fellow Moroccans, today is a day that shall live in our history as the dawn of a new era. For the first time in my rule, I have not been sure of a decision. I do not know if our current course of action is correct, however, I hope that it is, and I trust that you, my countrymen, do as well. Today, I am putting out this broadcast to every citizen of Morocco, rich or poor, young or old, to announce that we will be requesting the aid of the North Oceanic Treaty Alliance in the African Civil War. I, King Mohammed XIII of all Moroccans, call upon members of NOTA, and all nations around the world who value freedom and the right to self-determination, to assist the Kingdom of Morocco and her people in securing their everlasting freedom, from oppression, and to save our sacred democracy from the clutches of evil.
"With that, I conclude my announcement. By order of the Moroccan Royal Parliament, all manual laborers are to take the rest of the day off in a day of national reflection, and service workers shall be paid by the national government for the rest of the time they may work today. Please enjoy yourselves. As-salamu Alaikum"

With that, the King stood up, and walked off the set, into the operations room. As he walked, a radio producer patted him on the back, and various other technical positions congratulated him. Mohammed ignored them for the most part, aside from the occasional response or wave. He sped through the hallways of the palace, until he reached his bedroom. Locking the doors behind him, he walked out into the royal garden, and let himself fall into a bench. Imported Vestian wood, on the finest Ordanian steel, the bench served as a personal reminded of how far his nation had come. Under his father, only the rich enjoyed such luxuries, however, under Abdul such amenities had been given to neighborhoods around the country.
Morccan soldiers.jpg
The Royal Moroccan Army Base of Rabat, Western Outskirts of Rabat
"Mobilization"
General Youssef Regragui Sr. chuckled to himself lightly upon hearing the King's announcement. "Aye, Karim you hear that? We're gonna get the white boys to help us go take out the Saharans!" He knew his assistant, Lieutenant Karim Saadoune, could hear him blaring the King's radio broadcast through the base's speakers. Regragui enjoyed pestering his younger associate, who often got annoyed when he tried to chat with him. Saadoune had always buried himself in his work, and when he got moved from the Algerian front to work in the office, he took it as a personal insult, so he worked as hard as possible to try to prove to the brass that he was able to do anything. In reality, he was an ineffective field commander, and one of the only Moroccan officers to lose ground in the Algerian campaigns.
"Really though, get in here Karim." He demanded.
The Lieutenant rushed in, clearly annoyed by the general's antics. The King had sent over his commands that the cabinet wanted, and Regragui was assigned to leading an offensive in the Sahara to secure some of the most prolific- and undamaged- farms in Africa. He would bomb strategic locations while advancing with the protection of supporting fire. The Moroccan armored divisions, supplied by Cascadian tanks (Purchased under his father) would lead the charge, rolling over what little resistance the caliph could put up. Youssef had decided to place his assistant in charge of affairs back at the base while he commanded from the field, which would allow him a great command of the situation. Regragui had originally served in the 1st Armored Division of Morocco in Algeria. Assuming he would be supported by a foreign power, Regragui would be able to take most of Algeria proper within a month.

Imperial Palace, Lagos, New African Empire
Louis d'Arc was a frightening man. While true Rockian intervention had only just begun in the past few days, certain mercenaries and zealots from the Kingdom had already been fighting in Africa for decades, either because they were there under Rockian command in everything but name or because they were so fanatically devoted to the cause of monarchy that they chose to go of their own accord. Louis d'Arc was the latter. A brilliant commander and leader, he truly believed in the cause of the royal family, and despite the fact that he was a foreigner he had united the loyalist forces and become the high military commander of the loyalists until it was safe for the Emperor to return. The Rockian general, Mike "Mountain Lion" McConners, was both excited and terrified to be working with him. Louis d'Arc was seen as almost a wild card, as though he was loyal to the ideals of monarchy, Rockian military command also worried he could turn at any moment. Still, McConners had a good feeling as he shook the loyalist commander's hand. "It's good to finally be making all this official. No more shadow missions and 'mercenaries'; with the Kingdom dedicated to your cause the Empire can be restored and the imperial family returned to its rightful place. The Rockian army is on its way, and over the coming days and weeks the Stone Fleet will arrive at African shores. We are ready to fight for your cause, sir."
doodleSM doodleSM

The King considered his words extremely carefully before speaking. "We only wish for the people of Japan to be under the strongest, most competent leadership possible. If they believe that leadership is their own, then perhaps they should be allowed to express that." He once again paused before speaking. "If they wish that leadership to be from their own emperor, that too should be considered. The leadership of both I and the kings and queens before me have always been the best for my Kingdom, and across the globe nations with strong monarchs have proved themselves toi be quite worthy. When Africa was united under a strong emperor, that nation prospered and was on its way to challenging powers like the Eclipsians and, dare I say, even Cascadia, but when traitors and cowards shattered that nation and tried to take away the power of the Emperor, it tossed that proud nation into a war that has raged for fifty years. Japan will decide its own fate, but if they choose the path of strong leadership and can compromise with the Order and the nations of both the Pacific and the world, then we will support that."
RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone

Capital Building, Tokyo, Republic of Japan

Governer Tachiagari considers these terms for a long moment, sipping his cold tea. "I find your terms to be quite reasonable, and agree to them. Japan will agree to take no hostile actions against the Ordarians and allow free trade with them. Japan shall not fall again; the failures of previous states do not mean the Republic shall fail." RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic Alteras Alteras

FREE EMPIRE OF VARMANDR VESTAN

Rio de Janiero, State of Aesir-Gard
Emperor Hjorlin Sastad II stood on a balcony of the Great Statue made many years ago, a giant visage of Thor stabbing the Great Snake Jorgumandr. For years it held an ancestral pride to Odinists, a near holy site. Camera-droids ran around to get the best shots as the Emperor stood at the tall podium, Vestanian flag waving high in the background.

"People of Varmandr Vestan!" He said, his voice booming over the crowd as the deep tone took over. Everyone's eyes lay on the man. "Our nation has seen highs and lows. From soaring hieghts, to the fall from glory. For the last fourty years, we have experienced exponential growth of the Vestanian Culture. . As our factories have pumped out thousands of goods, ships, and material with near no-human automation, our people have had more time than ever to see fit a massive jump in time for freedom, and time for peace"

After he stopped, a short applause was heard as he looked happily over the crowd. He raised his hand and the crowd silenced.

"But, as the wind gusts upon a house before the storm, so too is the winds hitting against Varmandr Vestan. Japan, Africa, rising tensions. We are definitively in a time of unparalleled change. We must stand ready as a shield of good against the forces of evil in this world. It is our will, no, it is our DUTY as the sons of Odin to help all in need. We truly live in the second day of tommorow"

His voice rose as the crescendo of the speech came forth, looking to the cameras, and the very heart of the nation. "Now, we hereby from this day forward, we declare that on the deathbed of the Honor of Vestania, we denounce war unless it serves a truly just cause. No longer will we allow the cries of the oppressed be heard as bombs drop on another civilian. No longer will the people's cries be unheard in Africa as one tries to subjugate the other!"

After a second of cheering, he looked downwards to his son on the rear podium and he let out a deafening cry after looking back a ways. "As our ancestors watch us, and as the world watches, I say, For Honor, For Humanity, For Vestania!"

A great applause led after the speech and the Emperor stepping down. Even after ten minutes it echoed across Rio de Janiero.

later in the day, Vestanian news sources declared that the People's Council announced that they are looking into the Japanese and African situations. Rumors spread fast of the king advising councilors of a impending need for mass amounts of food at the capitol, although the feast planned only called for a tenth of that much.

In many areas mass feasting was held as altars were praised of Odin, and most importantly Hlodyn, the Goddess of Earth as the Week of Feasts was declared by the People's Council. The theme for this year's feasting was "Brotherhood", and many split families met at the border of Varmandr Vestan and the borders of the Rockian Chile, Cascadian South America, and Eclipsan South America, though at many places separated by fence. or even walls, yet singing was exchanged from both sides.
RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Fishman Lord Fishman Lord

Last edited:
The Russian Coalition
ultranationalist_russia_flag_by_martoto123-d6qrobf.png

--------------------------------------
The Palace, Saint Petersburg, Capital of Russia.

The Palace was a magnificent structure, now used as official or primary residence of the Tsar and from where Imperialist Russia is led from. Housing himself, his relatives, and a number of servants. Having been very damaged during the great apocalypse. By far the longest city repair in the history of Russia after it falling into chaos with the loss of Poland, it has in a way reperfected the palace like many others. Being majestic structures from top to bottom, with every room refurbished with Russian culture recovered and the new. Each room having "modernization" seen, which the rooms were filled with some of Russia's most advanced civilian technologies, a dedicated virtual reality room for example, and even a library that contains Russia's pre-apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic history. It contained a repaired great hall, and improvements to structural integrity that were capable of being performed due to the vast damage the building took. Some rooms, such as the great hall, were gold, others were white, while the rest shined dark blue. The building also had a new room installed to replace a entirely destroyed one, acting as a office of sorts not constructed by the Russians. It would be used by the Tsar for conducting his business. While not every city in Russia was a megacity, having rather preferred their massive old underground cities such as golden heart station, they were instead made into large cultural centers and homes of various top level academies and even research facilities to make up lack of super-size. Nepcom being in every city both above ground, in the underground metro, and in the deeper underground cities. Tylinium Corporation having more of a keen eye on more important cities like Perm, Urusovo, and Saint Petersburg. Having their own above-surface buildings now and underground facilities. Also having spread into more empty sections of Siberia to construct more facilities for the purposes of further technological innovation, and containment of rogue personnel or high level criminals.

In the office room Tsar Viktor II was going over some paperwork relating to a recovery plan based on a event in the city of Kursk, where a cave-in happened in one of the older tunnels. The room being wide open, and filled with the Russian flag, various symbols, and a old 50+ year old blue-bladed sword on a table behind the desk on display titled 'The Empress's blade.' A man in a dark business suit would have entered the room, "Your Imperial Majesty, I heard you needed me?" He would ask before being gestured to take a seat.

"Yes, Mr Malyshev." While the Representative was pulling up a chair, Viktor would place down his papers momentarily. "Is this about the recent events in Japan?" The Representative would be curious, having also been given a cup of coffee by a nearby servant. "No, but we might look into them at a later date. This is more important than the events in Japan. I've called you here to schedule a meeting with the Ukrainian Tsar again." Viktor placing his hand down to a cabinet door in the bottom right side of the desk, opening it, and pulling out a folder containing some documents. "We have been preparing and investing highly for well over a few years now, and the time has come to see if it is ready to pay off." Malyshev only nodded in response. "I am already aware that we have been conducting various events with the Ukrainians, including an ongoing naval exercise, but we can schedule another one. Go out immediately, for timing is critical." After handing the document to the Rep, he would pick up the original paperwork he was looking over. With that Malyshev would stand up with the documents in hand, leaving the office and taking the cup of coffee with him. He would eventually return to the Department of Intelligence headquarters in the city to send a communication out to Ukraine.
Am Vya Am Vya

Ordaria
Flag (5).png
Tokyo
The diplomat listened as the other representatives spoke as he drank his tea. He nodded at what they said. "Before I say anything, Prime Minister Tera and former Prime Minister Sterling have asked of me to state the reason why this situation this had escalated to this, that is the increasing militarization within the Japanese state. The military personnel sent here by Sterling was to monitor the militarization of the Japanese. Along with the formal warning gave to the Japanese governor by Sterling, Japan declaring independence from the Empire was seen, to many, as an unjustified, traitorous act, and so Prime Minister Tera 'acted accordingly,' to put it in her words." The diplomat then paused for a few seconds. "That being said, if Japan were to remain in the empire, or were it to become a client state of the empire, all we ask is to somewhat monitor the military progress of Japan, to what degree is up for negotiation."
Albion Albion RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Alteras Alteras

Users who are viewing this thread

Back