• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The World of Ioria {OCC}

I absolutely do not understand bbcode or how to use your template I am doing this from a tablet so everything is limited

As much as I hate to say it (mainly because this has such a great background) I need to do simpler rp until I become familiar with the website ugghhh party with the noobs

For a detailed RP like this..you'll need to make your character A LOT better than that. In my personal opinion I think it would still be best for you to find a simple RP to join until you have a much better grasp of how the site works and operates. I think this RP is a bit more than you truly expect it to be.

The whole point in my character is for him to be a simple character he is not meant to be powerful or have much of a background because he is young his only weapon is a bow and arrow for the same reason

KhalZhavvorsa KhalZhavvorsa Sending a (torch-holding and trigger(actually torch, but nvm)-happy) patrol over to your side. Hope the pervert kid doesn't get hurt by them, lol.

Just a warning here, the patrol is going to be very hostile. Especially towards those who beats kids(but they won't be very happy after they discover the truth behind the kid's actions)

Shots fired, literally. Just tagging Bunneh in case a stray bolt hits Bellatrix. A few crossbow shots aren't enough to kill anyone, right?

Oh shit--

Minos gonna look at them, and not even need his eye to see where this is going.

The question though--
Does he try to reason with them? Or does he try to take off an run, then hope to find someone else to check on the rulers?

Well, they fired already.Commonwealth shooters tend to have fast reflexes, especially those who are with Movli.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back