• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The World of Ioria {OCC}

How could I forget, BunBun? I don't have the "Almighty Firelord" tag for nothing :D
That's my boy <3 I knew you'd be down for round 3! c:

Side note: Ever since you changed your name..I had the HARDEST time figuring out who you were until I looked through our messages xDD

That's my boy <3 I knew you'd be down for round 3! c:

Side note: Ever since you changed your name..I had the HARDEST time figuring out who you were until I looked through our messages xDD
Hahahaha, yeah, I hope it comes around without teleporting time travelers, ;)

Also, I'm glad you took the effort to call me, my former nick wasn't good anymore. Thanks a lot!

Hahahaha, yeah, I hope it comes around without teleporting time travelers, ;)

Also, I'm glad you took the effort to call me, my former nick wasn't good anymore. Thanks a lot!
Teleportation is always a huge NO in my book ._. It's such a pain to deal with xD

Always! Your character is one of my favorites to read :3 Always enjoy a good Ruler~ Ahh I gotcha. It's no problem!

Hmm... I might be interested, though I don't know if I've got a kingdom or a character aligned with a kingdom that I want to play. Right now my brain's leaning towards a wandering mage character I have.

Hmm... I might be interested, though I don't know if I've got a kingdom or a character aligned with a kingdom that I want to play. Right now my brain's leaning towards a wandering mage character I have.
Totally up to you c: I could use more rulers, but I won't push you to go one way or another.

Totally up to you c: I could use more rulers, but I won't push you to go one way or another.
Sadly, I have very few Rulers under my belt. A half-dragon, an exiled prince, and a warmongering tyrant. You have enough fire based people and I don't think the tyrant will fit in with the intended goals of this group.

The prince would absolutely fit in, but he's not actually a ruler.

Aw fudge, someone already claimed the fire kingdom. Oh well, I guess I can do something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back