• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The World of Innixus(Permanently Open)

I have some questions, does it matter what kind of picture, face claim I use? is it ok if my character wrangles corrupted or affected fauna and keeps them in check on a ranch?
It has to be either anime or semi-realistic, like my profile picture basically. In terms of wrangling in corrupted and more, what is your definition of corrupted? Like those in The Banished?

Yeah, like affected by darkness, turned into more aggressive, malevolent, or eldritch things, like a herd of deer start rampaging through a town. But his appearance doesn't really fit so I think I'll come back later with another character idea instead.

Yeah, like affected by darkness, turned into more aggressive, malevolent, or eldritch things, like a herd of deer start rampaging through a town. But his appearance doesn't really fit so I think I'll come back later with another character idea instead.
I do want to let you know anything that is in The Banished or comes from The Banished is immediately killed or has to survive the insanity that The Banished is. The Banished is heavy, dark and evil. We usually detour people from going there because once you go in, you cant come back out. If you do, you wont be the same and you'll be killed at the heavily guarded checkpoint

I think I have an idea! Do you want me to dm you about it or can I go ahead and start a sheet? I think I may still ask you questions about the magics though, I think my ideas for that fall under green and white.

Also, for ALTAIR!

I think I have an idea! Do you want me to dm you about it or can I go ahead and start a sheet? I think I may still ask you questions about the magics though, I think my ideas for that fall under green and white.

Also, for ALTAIR!
Honestly go ahead and dm me and StealthyShades the cs, just get the easy stuff out and then we can work on the magic since we are vague on that on purpose <3

Hopefully I will send it sometime today if I don't get too distracted and after I decide on a name, is there an age restriction on characters?

Altair!
I love fantasy rps! I'm incredibly interested in this and if it's okay I can get started on a new oc tomorrow.

Have fun lol ill send you the discord link after you glance over the rules again :3

Looking Ethan Hawke GIF by FocusWorld

Users who are viewing this thread

Back