• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Where is he anyways? he's usually with you when you're out and about."

(cuts to Masaru, Devus and Gizmo dealing poker chips)

(XD)

Malvo went to say something, instantly pausing as Gizmo popped his head out of the hood of her sweatshirt.

Yuki blinked, "woah! Okay! Warning next time, bud. How long have you been chilling in there?"

Gizmo screamed in response, smiling innocently when Malvo looked to him. Malvo then rolled her eyes at this. "I guess he just got 'ere."

Gizmo screamed in response, smiling innocently when Malvo looked to him. Malvo then rolled her eyes at this. "I guess he just got 'ere."
(XD WHY DO I HEAR CHRIS'S SCREAM NOW!?)
Yuki blinked before snickering. "Apparently so. Welcome to the club."

(XD WHY DO I HEAR CHRIS'S SCREAM NOW!?)
Yuki blinked before snickering. "Apparently so. Welcome to the club."

(XD
I still hear Dan's.)

Gizmo screamed again, closing his eyes happily while curling his tail around Malvo's neck. Malvo no sooner snickered, as well, before looking ahead. A happy, nostalgic sigh slipping from her once she spotted the park.

(XD
I still hear Dan's.)

Gizmo screamed again, closing his eyes happily while curling his tail around Malvo's neck. Malvo no sooner snickered, as well, before looking ahead. A happy, nostalgic sigh slipping from her once she spotted the park.
(XD Gizmo stop doing impressions!)

Yuki giggled bbefore looking to the park as well, "something wrong?"

(XD Gizmo stop doing impressions!)

Yuki giggled bbefore looking to the park as well, "something wrong?"

(XD

Gizmo: -screams like Matt Watson, next-)

Malvo smiled, shaking her head as she spoke up. "Nah. Just good memories. We used t; go there a lot."

Malvo giggled, taking Yuki's hand as she'd quickly begin to move. "C'mon!"
Yuki oofed ( . . . ) at the pulling before immediately catching up with her as she giggled.

(I'm losing all sense of the dictionary. Now my vocabulary is based on the OOF)

Yuki oofed ( . . . ) at the pulling before immediately catching up with her as she giggled.

(I'm losing all sense of the dictionary. Now my vocabulary is based on the OOF)

(Oof.)

Malvo slowed down at the playscape, smiling. "'s was the base of operations f'r Malvo the Magnificent."

(XD AHHHHHH)

Yuki looked at it, "woooooah! This thing is huge! I always wanted to go in one when i was a little girl!"

Malvo giggled, climbing up the rope up into the playhouse. "Well, c'mon, then!"

Yuki blinked, "don't you think we're quite too old for that?"

"Yer never too old f'r the playscape." Malvo smiled, climbing up before looking around the inside of the wooden playhouse. "Roomy up here, too."

Yuki giggled before climbing up the rope and heading in. "I guess you got a point."

Malvo snickered, Gizmo hopping off of Malvo's shoulder and landing next to the steering wheel. "WELP! Here it is! The Magnificent HQ. 's a lot smaller than I remember." Malvo smiled, glancing around.

Malvo snickered, Gizmo hopping off of Malvo's shoulder and landing next to the steering wheel. "WELP! Here it is! The Magnificent HQ. 's a lot smaller than I remember." Malvo smiled, glancing around.
Yuki sat by her, looking around. "Probably because y've gotten taller?"

Yuki sat by her, looking around. "Probably because y've gotten taller?"

"Maybe." Malvo shrugged, sitting down Indian style beside Yuki with a smile on her face. "Only thing that's changed, though."

"Maybe." Malvo shrugged, sitting down Indian style beside Yuki with a smile on her face. "Only thing that's changed, though."
Yuki leaned against Malvo's shoulder. "Can you tell me more about what you were like as a kid? I like hearing them."

Yuki leaned against Malvo's shoulder. "Can you tell me more about what you were like as a kid? I like hearing them."

Malvo blushed from the head on her shoulder, smiling from the question. "Well... I ever tell ya I was afraid of going down the fire pole?" She pointed to the fire pole at the other end of the playplace.

(I thiiink that's what they're called?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back