• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Who are ya? Mike Wazowski!?" Dipper laughed.
Graham stood up before walking into the lounge room. "What was that? All i'm hearing is that my nephew wants to be tickled as well as my grand niece."

(I THIIIIIIIIIIINK she would be his grand niece -shrugz-)

Graham stood up before walking into the lounge room. "What was that? All i'm hearing is that my nephew wants to be tickled as well as my grand niece."

(I THIIIIIIIIIIINK she would be his grand niece -shrugz-)

((Yeah she is. XD ))

Dipper widened his eyes while Meara moved behind Dipper.

"Noh! Noh ticklez!"

((Dada shield activated. XD ))

((Yeah she is. XD ))

Dipper widened his eyes while Meara moved behind Dipper.

"Noh! Noh ticklez!"

((Dada shield activated. XD ))
(XD AHHHHH GOD MY HEART!)
Graham grinned, "i say yes to tickles." He wiggled his fingers as he started to walk closer.

(XD AHHHHH GOD MY HEART!)
Graham grinned, "i say yes to tickles." He wiggled his fingers as he started to walk closer.

"Noh!" Meara repeated and looked to Dipper. "Dada!"

Dipper huffed before playfully squinting to Graham. "Y'mind the little lady and her words!"

"Noh!" Meara repeated and looked to Dipper. "Dada!"

Dipper huffed before playfully squinting to Graham. "Y'mind the little lady and her words!"
Graham smirked, "i am the tickle monster and the tickle monster must feast. So instead of the little lady, i'll devour you instead." He then hopped over before kneeling down before them and began to tickle Dipper's sides.

Graham smirked, "i am the tickle monster and the tickle monster must feast. So instead of the little lady, i'll devour you instead." He then hopped over before kneeling down before them and began to tickle Dipper's sides.

((I awed at this and I'm not ashamed.))

Dipper would widen his eyes if only briefly, then broke into a laugh as he squirmed and winced.

Meara whined and grabbed a pillow, hitting Graham with it - albeit gently. "Don make meh cawll Buddeh!"

((This family, I can't. ;W; ))

((I awed at this and I'm not ashamed.))

Dipper would widen his eyes if only briefly, then broke into a laugh as he squirmed and winced.

Meara whined and grabbed a pillow, hitting Graham with it - albeit gently. "Don make meh cawll Buddeh!"

((This family, I can't. ;W; ))
(XD same and MHMM ;w; so precious)
Graham smirked before sitting down next to them, "so are we all going to be good then?"

(XD same and MHMM ;w; so precious)
Graham smirked before sitting down next to them, "so are we all going to be good then?"

Meara quickly nodded before pouting. "We be goo, jus pwease be goo tickle monstuw."

Graham smiled, "good, glad to hear that." He then patted his head as well, "but for now, just enjoy some free time."

A smile was given after the pat, and he exhaled with a nod. "'s what I've been doing."

(;w; i knooooooow)
Graham nodded, "just like your Dada."

Meara gave another gasp, and clung to Dipper. "Dada, Icm jus wike yu!"

Dipper laughed joyously and hugged Meara. "I wouldn't call that good."

"i's da bestest ting."

";W;"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back