• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver snickered. "It's really real but a nice real."

"It's very rare." Adrian snickered and went back to the game after fixing his sleeve. "You guys want a go?" He then gestured to te TV.
Graham waved it off, "nah, i'm fine with just watching."

"Yeah, we both just want to watch. Let's see how good you are."

Adrian blinked and took the controller back with a nod and a grin. "Alright. No backseat gaming, though! It's been a while."

Graham snickered, "yea, yeah, at least we're helping you make something out of a usual bad feeling."

Adrian nodded. "And I. . . appreciate it." And, at Reaver's grin, Adrian squinted. "Don't push it!"

Graham snickered before looking away from Adrian as he continued to smirk.

Adrian continued to squint before he looked to the TV again with a smile as he continued playing, leaning back as Zuzana hugged his neck from behind.

"Afternoon."

Graham nudged Reaver as he looked over to the two cutie wooties.

Reaver blinked before coveting his mouth to retain an aw.

"Hey-o." Adrian grinned to his wife, who nuzzled his cheek softly.

"Good day?" Zuzana spoke into his neck before lookingvto the TV, Adrian having smiled.

"So far. Come sit with us!"

Reaver blinked before coveting his mouth to retain an aw.

"Hey-o." Adrian grinned to his wife, who nuzzled his cheek softly.

"Good day?" Zuzana spoke into his neck before lookingvto the TV, Adrian having smiled.

"So far. Come sit with us!"
Graham nodded, "we're watching him play Spyro. You can play if ya want."

Graham nodded, "we're watching him play Spyro. You can play if ya want."

Zuzana moved to sit beside Adrian and the others, smiling gently. "I'll watch. Last game I played was Crash with the kids and," she whistled low. "I. . . was not good at it."

"You managed t' avoid the boulder pretty well." Adrian smiled and leaned forward, Zuzana shaking her head.

"Barely."

Zuzana moved to sit beside Adrian and the others, smiling gently. "I'll watch. Last game I played was Crash with the kids and," she whistled low. "I. . . was not good at it."

"You managed t' avoid the boulder pretty well." Adrian smiled and leaned forward, Zuzana shaking her head.

"Barely."
"Well, the offer is always there if anyone wants to play."

"Well, the offer is always there if anyone wants to play."

-"No one wants t'plaaaay." Adrian pouted before snickerimg when Zuzana gave him a playful shove.

"It's one player anyways."

Reaver huffed at the cuteness and turned to bury his face in Graham's arm.

-"No one wants t'plaaaay." Adrian pouted before snickerimg when Zuzana gave him a playful shove.

"It's one player anyways."

Reaver huffed at the cuteness and turned to bury his face in Graham's arm.
Graham snickered as he patted Reaver, "she's got a poooooooooint."

Graham snickered as he patted Reaver, "she's got a poooooooooint."

Reaver's tail lazily wagged at the petting as Adrian sighed.

"True, but we could still switch off." Adrian smiled to Zuzana after he said that. "I don't mind sharing with her."

Reaver released a muffled and barely heard awe as he practically clung to Graham.

Reaver's tail lazily wagged at the petting as Adrian sighed.

"True, but we could still switch off." Adrian smiled to Zuzana after he said that. "I don't mind sharing with her."

Reaver released a muffled and barely heard awe as he practically clung to Graham.
Graham snickered, dragging Reaver more into his embrace as he rubbed his back. "Well Zuzu, y'would love for you to play with him."

Graham snickered, dragging Reaver more into his embrace as he rubbed his back. "Well Zuzu, y'would love for you to play with him."

Reaver remained still while in the embrace, Zuzana and Adrian looking to them both before then looking at eachother.

Zuzana then sighed and smiled before gently taking the controller. "Alright. But no laughing at me."

"I would never." Adrian shook his head before leaning back and smiling as he watched the screen.

Reaver remained still while in the embrace, Zuzana and Adrian looking to them both before then looking at eachother.

Zuzana then sighed and smiled before gently taking the controller. "Alright. But no laughing at me."

"I would never." Adrian shook his head before leaning back and smiling as he watched the screen.
Graham leaned his head on Reaver's. "Mission successful." He whispered to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back