• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"I'm gonna die." Reaver whined at the memorable adorableness.

Adrian grinned wide. "And for Hallows Eve they always demanded the biggest pumpkins to sit in and carve."

Reaver sobbed at the cuteness now.
Graham groaned, "oh i need some cuteness right now!"

Graham groaned, "oh i need some cuteness right now!"

Adrian placed the bags in the boot of the carriage before smirking to Graham and Reaver as he took out his picture wallet. "Eh? Eeeeeh?"

Reaver watched and whined. "Please!?"

Graham smiled, "y'don't even have to ask!"

Adrian laughed and moved closer to the two before opening his wallet and showing them a few holiday photos they, surprisingly, haven't seen. "We take too many photos but at the same token I don't care."

Reaver looked to the photos before almost squealing at the one where Malvo and Dipper were hiding in a giant pumpkin. "AH! I remember that year! Everytime someone walked by they would pop up and go "BOO!" not scary but everyone had t' act scared." He happily sighed.

(( ;w; ))

Adrian laughed and moved closer to the two before opening his wallet and showing them a few holiday photos they, surprisingly, haven't seen. "We take too many photos but at the same token I don't care."

Reaver looked to the photos before almost squealing at the one where Malvo and Dipper were hiding in a giant pumpkin. "AH! I remember that year! Everytime someone walked by they would pop up and go "BOO!" not scary but everyone had t' act scared." He happily sighed.

(( ;w; ))
(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DON"T YOU JUST STAB IN THE HEART ;w; )
Graham sighed, "and then they came inside smelling like pumpkin guts."

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DON"T YOU JUST STAB IN THE HEART ;w; )
Graham sighed, "and then they came inside smelling like pumpkin guts."

"Not t'mention shooting pumpkin seeds with their hands because someone taught them how." Reaver glanced to the proudly grinning Adrian.

"I do too." Adrian gave a sad smile before closing his wallet and climbing into the carriage, first.
"At least we got Meara and Abel now. With their chubby cheeks and curious childlike eyes. Ah, i love babies!"

(Totally not living vicariously throuuuuuuuugh XD)

"At least we got Meara and Abel now. With their chubby cheeks and curious childlike eyes. Ah, i love babies!"

(Totally not living vicariously throuuuuuuuugh XD)

Reaver squealed at the thought as Adrian kept his sad smile, softly tapping the wallet with his thumb before looking out the window of the carriage. ". . . Y'guys coming in, or what?"

Reaver squealed at the thought as Adrian kept his sad smile, softly tapping the wallet with his thumb before looking out the window of the carriage. ". . . Y'guys coming in, or what?"
"Nah, we decided to move and going to a different world altogether." Graham teased as he headed inside.

"Nah, we decided to move and going to a different world altogether." Graham teased as he headed inside.

Reaver followed as Adrian cracked a faint smirk before it fell again.

Reaver blinked at that. "Y'okey?"

Adrian blinked and looked over for a split second before looking back out the window as he tucked his hands in his jacket pockets."'f course I am. Got no reason not t'be."

Reaver followed as Adrian cracked a faint smirk before it fell again.

Reaver blinked at that. "Y'okey?"

Adrian blinked and looked over for a split second before looking back out the window as he tucked his hands in his jacket pockets."'f course I am. Got no reason not t'be."
Graham glared at him, "what did i say about lying to this family about feeling like shit?"

Graham glared at him, "what did i say about lying to this family about feeling like shit?"

-"Not to or y'll kick my ass?" Adrian spoke up but kept his gaze to the window. "I don't know. Just fucking came outta nowhere."

-"Not to or y'll kick my ass?" Adrian spoke up but kept his gaze to the window. "I don't know. Just fucking came outta nowhere."
Graham sighed, "that's understandable. Your emotions don't allow you to control them. No emotion ever does. We just go, day by day, feeling shit for no reason or for a reason or sometimes for a reason but we don't know what said reason is."

Graham sighed, "that's understandable. Your emotions don't allow you to control them. No emotion ever does. We just go, day by day, feeling shit for no reason or for a reason or sometimes for a reason but we don't know what said reason is."

Adrian blinked before looking to Graham. "Stahp trying t' become my therapist!"

((BUT IT'S CUTE!))

Graham shrugged, "i had to take it. Especially trying to help you."

The bottom of Adrian's eyelids curled upward while he stared at Graham in confusion between being nice about the sappy comment or vomiting blood. "Stop that. Stop it now."

The bottom of Adrian's eyelids curled upward while he stared at Graham in confusion between being nice about the sappy comment or vomiting blood. "Stop that. Stop it now."
Graham grinned wickedly, "stop what? My love for my baby brother-in-law!?"

Graham grinned wickedly, "stop what? My love for my baby brother-in-law!?"

Adrian twitched a brow before standing up and heading to the door, opening it as the carriage was still moving. He then looked to Graham. "I'll jump!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back