• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru snickered, "duly noted. I'll make sure you lead when it comes to scent."

Dei-Loki nodded, smiling big as the group slowed down outside of the clothing store. "I shall not let ye' down!"

Yuki looked to the store that they were at, "is this something you would like, miss?"

Zuzana looked to the shirts, tilting her head in calculative thought. "A lot of them do look nice. . ."

Masaru looked up to the window too. "Well, whatever you want to buy, this is your trip after all."

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement to Masaru's words while Zuzana looked over and smiled.

"You guys gonna come in with me?" She asked.

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement to Masaru's words while Zuzana looked over and smiled.

"You guys gonna come in with me?" She asked.
Yuki smiled, "i wouldn't mind. As long as Masaru goes inside because i don't trust him by himself."

"I'm not a baby!" Masaru squinted.

"No, but you're a bad boy NOW INSIDE!" Masaru pouted at this and headed in.

Yuki smiled, "i wouldn't mind. As long as Masaru goes inside because i don't trust him by himself."

"I'm not a baby!" Masaru squinted.

"No, but you're a bad boy NOW INSIDE!" Masaru pouted at this and headed in.

"Oof~" Dei-Loki snickered, but made his way in as well while Malvo shook her head.

"I know you're a good boy." Masaru nodded.

(I CAN FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL IT)

((AAAAAALL MY FEEEEEELIN'
COMIN' BACK AGAIN.))

Dei-Loki's tail quickly wagged as he looked to Masaru with a wide smile. "beST BOY!?"

Dei-Loki's tail nearly flew off as he latched himself onto Masaru's side again. "Bestest boy! I'm a good boy." He beamed.
Yuki smiled, "why do you always start him up like this?"

Masaru petted Dei on the head, "because it's fun to rev up the engine. Also, you're such a good boy!"

Yuki smiled, "why do you always start him up like this?"

Masaru petted Dei on the head, "because it's fun to rev up the engine. Also, you're such a good boy!"

Malvo giggled at the sight, Dei-Loki smiling wider as his tail went EVEN FASTER.

"I'M A GOOD BOY!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back