• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru nodded, "i mean if kitsunes are rare, then everything else has to be random too."

Dei-Loki nodded as well, and then looked forward as he tapped his chin. "Last time I saw a squirrel like what I was just talkin' about waaasss. . . Yesterday, believe it or not. Nasty things." He huffed.

Dei-Loki nodded as well, and then looked forward as he tapped his chin. "Last time I saw a squirrel like what I was just talkin' about waaasss. . . Yesterday, believe it or not. Nasty things." He huffed.
Masaru squinted, "what kinda squirrel is it? Is there a certain name for those squirrels or is it just squirrels?"

Masaru squinted, "what kinda squirrel is it? Is there a certain name for those squirrels or is it just squirrels?"

"They don't have a specific name that I know of, but they're red and they have the fluffy tufts on the top of their ears."

Malvo gasped. "Ratatoskr's kin!?"

Dei-Loki scowled at the name. "Yeah. . . Ratatoskr's kin."

Malvo then pouted. "Why ya gotta hate on Ratatoskr and his kind, so much? He's so cute!"

"Malvy, y' think everything is cute!" Dei-Loki exclaimed, though he still smirked.

"They don't have a specific name that I know of, but they're red and they have the fluffy tufts on the top of their ears."

Malvo gasped. "Ratatoskr's kin!?"

Dei-Loki scowled at the name. "Yeah. . . Ratatoskr's kin."

Malvo then pouted. "Why ya gotta hate on Ratatoskr and his kind, so much? He's so cute!"

"Malvy, y' think everything is cute!" Dei-Loki exclaimed, though he still smirked.
Yuki smiled, "and that's a beautiful quality about yourself, Malvo."

Yuki smiled, "and that's a beautiful quality about yourself, Malvo."

Malvo, again, had gasped. This time while placing her hands cupped over her heart as she looked to Yuki. "Ya think so!?"

Yuki blushed, "just honest."
Masaru patted his head, "well hold it in until we get back home. I don't wanna clean up after my dog."

Dei-Loki closed his eyes at the petting. "What if I can't hold it that long?"

Masaru smiled, "then you eat the throw up on the ground because you don't like to listen, dumb dog~." He whispered the sentence into his ear.

Dei-Loki gagged at the thought, whining as he rubbed his own chest gently with a sigh. "I-I'll hold it back as best I can."

Dei-Loki gagged at the thought, whining as he rubbed his own chest gently with a sigh. "I-I'll hold it back as best I can."
Masaru smiled, "good boy." He petted his head again as the girls were oblivious to everything behind them.

(Saving the angels)

Masaru smiled, "good boy." He petted his head again as the girls were oblivious to everything behind them.

(Saving the angels)

((Gotta keep 'em pure.))

Dei-Loki closed his eyes, hugging Masaru's side as he smiled from the patting. "I deserve. So much affection."

((JESUS DEI, ARE YOU ADRIAN TODAY, OR ZUZANA!?))

((Gotta keep 'em pure.))

Dei-Loki closed his eyes, hugging Masaru's side as he smiled from the patting. "I deserve. So much affection."

((JESUS DEI, ARE YOU ADRIAN TODAY, OR ZUZANA!?))
(XD he is their son after all)
Masaru smiled, "i'll think about it." He continued to pet and play with his hair.

(XD he is their son after all)
Masaru smiled, "i'll think about it." He continued to pet and play with his hair.

((True, true. XD ))

Dei-Loki sighed happily from the feeling. "OH~! I used that shampoo ya got me the other day, by the way."

"Oooooo, i don't think i've ever smelt that one."

Dei-Loki grinned. "Maybe we can pick some up while we're out? I think you'll like that one, too. It's not real strong, but it's refreshing. PLUS! If ya accidentally get some in yer mouth when washing yer face, it doesn't taste nasty. It tastes like mint."

Dei-Loki grinned. "Maybe we can pick some up while we're out? I think you'll like that one, too. It's not real strong, but it's refreshing. PLUS! If ya accidentally get some in yer mouth when washing yer face, it doesn't taste nasty. It tastes like mint."
Masaru shrugged, "i don't mind getting some then. Whenever we get the chance of course."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back