• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru snickered, leaning just a bit over to kiss his cheek. "Good. Thanks for being a good boy."

Dei-Loki quickly would wag his tail at this, a smile spreading across his face. "Anytime! Except Saturdays. Those are my crazy days, as everyone very well knows."

(OOOOOH IT'S SATURDAY NIIIGHT!)

Dei-Loki quickly would wag his tail at this, a smile spreading across his face. "Anytime! Except Saturdays. Those are my crazy days, as everyone very well knows."

(OOOOOH IT'S SATURDAY NIIIGHT!)
(XD It's saturDAAAAAAAAAAY)
"Y'got rid of that elephant though right?"

Dei-Loki pondered. "We got any leftovers still? Because I could definitely go for chicken."
Masaru nodded, "i think i saw the tub in the fridge." He walked to the kitchen before taking out the tube and opening it. "Yep, definitely got some chicken for you. Anything else?"

Masaru nodded, "i think i saw the tub in the fridge." He walked to the kitchen before taking out the tube and opening it. "Yep, definitely got some chicken for you. Anything else?"

"Just chicken will be good, unless there's potatoes still there, too." Dei-Loki smiled.

"Just chicken will be good, unless there's potatoes still there, too." Dei-Loki smiled.
Masaru nodded, "potatoes are in here." He then put a bit of chicken and poattoes on the plate before putting the plate in the microwave and setting it. "Just wait for a minute and a half."

Masaru nodded, "potatoes are in here." He then put a bit of chicken and poattoes on the plate before putting the plate in the microwave and setting it. "Just wait for a minute and a half."

Dei-Loki turned on his chair, knees on the cushion as he gripped the backrest. He'd then rest his chin on the wood, eyeing the microwave like it was about to run off with the food. "I dunno if I can wait that long." He whined while Meara giggled.

Dei-Loki turned on his chair, knees on the cushion as he gripped the backrest. He'd then rest his chin on the wood, eyeing the microwave like it was about to run off with the food. "I dunno if I can wait that long." He whined while Meara giggled.
Abel laughed, "Dada silly."

Masaru snickered, "Dada very silly."

Masaru nodded, "always are the class clown, even out of school." The microwave ding and Masaru grinned at Dei. "Fetch."

At the ding, Dei-Loki shot out and over the chair - knocking it onto the floor with a loud thud as he darted over to the microwave to take out his food.

At the ding, Dei-Loki shot out and over the chair - knocking it onto the floor with a loud thud as he darted over to the microwave to take out his food.
Abel gasped, "dada is fast!"

Masaru nodded, "food makes him quick! That's why you gotta eat up and be healthy and strong."

Abel gasped, "dada is fast!"

Masaru nodded, "food makes him quick! That's why you gotta eat up and be healthy and strong."

Meara blinked a few times before tossing her chubby fists into the air. "One day we'ww be dat fast!"

Abel nodded, doing the same. "And da stwongusts!"

"And i have no doubt about that." Masaru grinned.

"Neither do I." Dei-Loki grinned over to the kids while carrying his ALREADY half empty plate that he dug into despite the piping hot food that was on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back