• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Abel nodded, "pwease tewl!"

"Pwetty pwease?" Meara added with her own nod, Dei-Loki snickering.

"Well, since you both asked so kindly." Dei-Loki kept his grin. "Yer auntie used t' have tea parties up until she was six years old. Just ask her about her lunches with Mr. Snowball."

"Pwetty pwease?" Meara added with her own nod, Dei-Loki snickering.

"Well, since you both asked so kindly." Dei-Loki kept his grin. "Yer auntie used t' have tea parties up until she was six years old. Just ask her about her lunches with Mr. Snowball."
Abel gasped, "tea pawties!? Did she dwess up too?"

Abel gasped, "tea pawties!? Did she dwess up too?"

Dei-Loki nodded quickly. "Oh, she definitely did! She had a tiara, dress, and everything."

Meara widened her eyes. "Auntie Mawvo wore a dwess!?"

(Oh, Dei, you are an evil boy.)

Dei-Loki nodded quickly. "Oh, she definitely did! She had a tiara, dress, and everything."

Meara widened her eyes. "Auntie Mawvo wore a dwess!?"

(Oh, Dei, you are an evil boy.)
(XD Ahhh there's about to be a war in the household )

Abel gasped, "waz she a pwetty pwincess!?"

(XD Ahhh there's about to be a war in the household )

Abel gasped, "waz she a pwetty pwincess!?"

(Ooooooh definitely.)

"The prettiest princess I've ever grown up with." Knowing those words would be enough, Dei-Loki closed his eyes with a smile.

(Ooooooh definitely.)

"The prettiest princess I've ever grown up with." Knowing those words would be enough, Dei-Loki closed his eyes with a smile.
Masaru snickere,dx "Now make sure to tell your auntie this so she knows how much of a pretty princess she is."

Masaru nodded, "i know i know, but remember last time?"

Dei-Loki thought back, the screams echoing in the back of his mind before he'd then shrug as it stopped. "'s what happens when ya have a summoning war in the library."

Dei-Loki thought back, the screams echoing in the back of his mind before he'd then shrug as it stopped. "'s what happens when ya have a summoning war in the library."
Masaru sighed, shaking his head before snickering again. "Yeah, but we all got into some serious a- trouble."

Masaru sighed, shaking his head before snickering again. "Yeah, but we all got into some serious a- trouble."

Dei-Loki smirked from the save. "Yeaaaah, I know. Okay, it'll all be outside."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back