• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yuki let her go, blushing. "y'got this." She then stood at the pole, keeping her arms ready, just in case.

Malvo kept her smile, heading up the rope once more before scooting around Gizmo as she'd head to the pole.

Malvo, once more, gripped the pole - this time with Gizmo hopping onto her shoulder while she slid down once more. Was it to join in on the fun? More than likely.
(XD or was it to wait until he had the opportunity to land on a little boy's head not far from where they were?)

Yuki continued to smile, "that's it! Y'got it, Malvo!"

(XD or was it to wait until he had the opportunity to land on a little boy's head not far from where they were?)

Yuki continued to smile, "that's it! Y'got it, Malvo!"

( XD
Scare them and when they scream, so does he. )

Once Malvo's feet reached the sand, Gizmo gave a congratulatory scream before pouncing over onto some little boy's head, screaming again once the boy screamed. (I HAD TO.)

( XD
Scare them and when they scream, so does he. )

Once Malvo's feet reached the sand, Gizmo gave a congratulatory scream before pouncing over onto some little boy's head, screaming again once the boy screamed. (I HAD TO.)
(It'll be b- XD)

Yuki smiled proudly at Malvo before blinking as she raced to Gizmo. She plucked the fox off of the kid's head. "I'm so, so sorry! He's a bad fox! Bad!" She pointed at Gizmo as she held him.

(It'll be b- XD)

Yuki smiled proudly at Malvo before blinking as she raced to Gizmo. She plucked the fox off of the kid's head. "I'm so, so sorry! He's a bad fox! Bad!" She pointed at Gizmo as she held him.

(OOOO, HE GOT IN T R O U B L E.
XD)

Malvo blinked a few times at this, following Yuki over while Gizmo put on his best, sad and guilty face while letting out a quiet scream.

(OOOO, HE GOT IN T R O U B L E.
XD)

Malvo blinked a few times at this, following Yuki over while Gizmo put on his best, sad and guilty face while letting out a quiet scream.
(XD Mama Yuki mad AND NOW I HAVE THE THOUGHT OF MAMA YUKI AND MAMA MALVO TAKING CARE OF THEIR BABY GIZMO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH)

Yuki squinted, "don't you dare give me that look. Y'know exactly what you did was wrong. Now apologies to the young man." She set Gizmo on the ground by the boy.

(XD Mama Yuki mad AND NOW I HAVE THE THOUGHT OF MAMA YUKI AND MAMA MALVO TAKING CARE OF THEIR BABY GIZMO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH)

Yuki squinted, "don't you dare give me that look. Y'know exactly what you did was wrong. Now apologies to the young man." She set Gizmo on the ground by the boy.

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!)

Gizmo's ears flattened against his head while he was sat down, glancing up at the boy and screaming quietly in apology before closing his eyes at the hesitant pats to follow.

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!)

Gizmo's ears flattened against his head while he was sat down, glancing up at the boy and screaming quietly in apology before closing his eyes at the hesitant pats to follow.
Yuki awed, "good boy, Gizmo. Very proud of you."

Yuki awed, "good boy, Gizmo. Very proud of you."

Gizmo huffed at this before looking to Malvo, who'd also aw before blinking at the look. "D... Don't look at me like that! Y'know what ya did!"

Gizmo huffed at this before looking to Malvo, who'd also aw before blinking at the look. "D... Don't look at me like that! Y'know what ya did!"
Yuki nodded before crouching down and opening her arms. "C'mere sweetheart. Maybe it's time we take you home where you can run around without any people to worry about, eh?"

Yuki nodded before crouching down and opening her arms. "C'mere sweetheart. Maybe it's time we take you home where you can run around without any people to worry about, eh?"

Gizmo, after huffing again, glanced to Yuki once more. His skinny legs trotting over before he hopped into Yuki's arms.

Gizmo, after huffing again, glanced to Yuki once more. His skinny legs trotting over before he hopped into Yuki's arms.
Yuki picked him up, kissing his head. "Shh, i don't know who's more grouchier sometimes. You or my little brother?" She giggled. "Let's go, yeah?" She asked Malvo.

Yuki picked him up, kissing his head. "Shh, i don't know who's more grouchier sometimes. You or my little brother?" She giggled. "Let's go, yeah?" She asked Malvo.

Gizmo's ears twitched faintly at the kiss, curling up in Yuki's arms while Malvo smiled a bit, nodding.

"I'm ready."

Yuki nodded, "of course, I did! I'm always happy with you. Seriously, i don't remember the last time we even had an argument."

Malvo blinked a few times at this. "Have... Have we ever argued?"

Malvo blinked a few times at this. "Have... Have we ever argued?"
Yuki thought about it before shaking her head. "Usually we're able to see the situation before it gets heated or your not having a good day and i know that i should be careful on not being so bothersome." She said softly.

Yuki thought about it before shaking her head. "Usually we're able to see the situation before it gets heated or your not having a good day and i know that i should be careful on not being so bothersome." She said softly.

Malvo nodded in agreement to that, glancing ahead. "See, that's what I thought, because I don't ever remember us getting int' a heated argument. And we usually know when t' keep each other calm, too."

Malvo nodded in agreement to that, glancing ahead. "See, that's what I thought, because I don't ever remember us getting int' a heated argument. And we usually know when t' keep each other calm, too."
Yuki nodded, "mhmm. Like on your bad days, i know to make you happy, i gotta put on a marathon of Friends, get you hot cocoa, Gizmo and kisses on your shoulder while I rub your arm in a calming circular motion."

Yuki nodded, "mhmm. Like on your bad days, i know to make you happy, i gotta put on a marathon of Friends, get you hot cocoa, Gizmo and kisses on your shoulder while I rub your arm in a calming circular motion."

Malvo smiled at this, nodding as well. "And with you, it's usually ice cream, a warm fire, blankets, cuddles and maybe a movie or two."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back